Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 23rd, 2008 (07:22 PM).
Stronkadonk
:^)

Nature: Lonely
Hey GL guys I may not come back to PC again...
Old August 23rd, 2008 (09:28 PM). Edited August 23rd, 2008 by MetalMario.
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote originally posted by Lord Danswich:
I've been bouncing between targets as of late, but now i've settled on lucario, so i'm going to keep hatching the egg from riley until i get a female, then i'm gonna breed it with another pokemon and soft reset every time i get one egg instead of hatching multiple eggs, that way i won't fill my boxes up with non shiny eggs.

This will work right? i'm pretty sure it will but i would still like conformation, i'd also like to know how i'd go about shuffling the RNG on D/P from MetalMario if he wouldn't mind? seeing as he would most likely know the most on this subject.
I'm not too sure. On Emerald, you'd be screwed, because an Egg's PV is decided as soon as the egg is made--even before you pick it up! I don't know about D/P for that one. Hatching eggs and releasing them from your party is going to be faster than your method, besides, because you can multiplex as many as five eggs at once, effectively cutting the time between eggs to only a fifth of its full value.

In other news,

Chained in the Trophy Garden on a chain of 31. It seems though that whenever I get an early shiny (Sneasel being the exception), my chain becomes Jynxed (ha-ha-choo!) and dies before reaching 40. This one's a male, so I'd like to get a bunch more--something like at least 4 females. This is also the first picture I've taken on my new camera. Pics of the rest of my collection will be coming along soon. (maybe xP)

Edit: Reached 40! 908 MRs in my bag. (Started this chain at 999)

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old August 23rd, 2008 (11:56 PM).
.Vaporeon
eshkient

Nature: Relaxed
Sweet! Congrat's on the Roselia Metal Mario.Cool =D
Old August 24th, 2008 (05:47 AM).
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Congrats, MM.

SRKid, why won't you be coming back to PC?

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old August 24th, 2008 (06:39 AM). Edited August 24th, 2008 by 41victory.
41victory
>.> Nobody saw anything <.<

Congrats on the shiny Metal mario.
I had so many shiny snorunts in my chain! But this morning I was playing and getting more and i turned and I hit a corner of a desk with it and the game popped out! >.< >.<
I checked the ones I had (I saved somewhat in my chain I have 9 shinys >.<) I got a 2 adamants and 1 Timid Female snorunts V.V I dont really feel sad/bad my chain broke Because I felt like I had enough of them. But you know what could have been...

Video of my adventure... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ccoig99934

I'll post Iv's later

EDIT: I got The IV's (Speed last)

Adamant :
23 / 2 / 2 / 29 / 25 / 24
11 / 7 / 17 / 19 / 20 / 9

Timid :
14 / 10 / 28 / 30 / 10 / 12 (F)
22 / 9 / 25 / 3 / 22 / 20 (M)
10 / 27 / 28 / 3 / 22 / 16 (M)

Lax :
8 / 30 / 19 / 17 / 2 / 9

Doctile :
26 / 20 / 4 / 9 / 7 / 0

Jolly :
22 / 23 / 3 / 24 / 17 / 8

Gentle :
3 / 19 / 3 / 26 / 29 / 14
Old August 24th, 2008 (06:18 PM).
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote originally posted by shinyhunter011:
i might be quiting pokemon
Quote originally posted by SRkid:
Hey GL guys I may not come back to PC again...
Why? I demand answers! :P

Now.

>=(

Well, surprise surprise. I never lost that Gligar chain I mentioned. O.o So I kept it going. It's still going. I have no clue what number it's at. HOPEFULLY 26 lol. Something high.
The guy who wants a Gligar contacted me again today but I'm going to fly under the radar and continue the chain tonight and see how far I can get. Been uninterested which is why the chain is still going.
The "uninterested" is probably the method to my madness of not losing the chain because I don't care about shiny Gligar anymore, although I'd still want at least 1 Impish one.

Then I'll probably piddle around... I have a few more normal pokemon handouts to go through, and then I'll try chaining Gastly again.

Quote:
It seems though that whenever I get an early shiny (Sneasel being the exception), my chain becomes Jynxed (ha-ha-choo!) and dies before reaching 40.
^This.
90% of the time this happens to me.
Old August 24th, 2008 (07:54 PM).
The Graceful Assassin
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

Congrats to everybodys new shinys as for me im breeding chimchar so if i happen to get lucky you guys will know. Though i highly doubt it, but anyways GL all.

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner

Old August 25th, 2008 (09:58 AM).
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

*Boom!!* I've returned...

Congratulations to everybody who has gotten new Shiny Pokemon!! Also, welcome to new members as well!! XD And, why are you guys leaving & quitting!?

Its been forever since I last caught a Shiny Pokemon and last visited here, which was an Absol on January, but I caught two this Friday: Chansey!! D: Short story, I wanted some more Lucky Eggs, so I was chaining Chansey, in hopes of getting at least two more Lucky Eggs, but the chain kept on going, and ended up getting five Lucky Eggs (for a total of nine), and two Shinies:

Chansey (F), Lv. 16, caught in a Dusk Ball, No.43 in the Chain
Mild nature.
Aug. 22, 2008
Route 209
Met at Lv. 16.

Likes to relax.
Likes dry food.

HP: 110
Attack: 8
Defense: 8
Sp. Atk: 22
Sp. Def: 42
Speed: 25
Ability: Serene Grace

Moves: Tail Whip, Refresh, Softboiled, DoubleSlap.

Chansey (F), Lv. 16, caught in a Dusk Ball, No.48 in the Chain
Hasty nature.
Aug. 22, 2008
Route 209
Met at Lv. 16.

Likes to thrash about.
Likes sweet food.

HP: 110
Attack: 11
Defense: 9
Sp. Atk: 19
Sp. Def: 40
Speed: 24
Ability: Serene Grace

Moves: Tail Whip, Refresh, Softboiled, DoubleSlap.

Chain ended at 51 with a Gastly.

Still nothing on Charmander though, but I'm still going for it!! ^_^ Good luck to everybody on their hunts!! Later!! *Boom!!*
Old August 25th, 2008 (01:24 PM).
Stronkadonk

Because PC seems to have lost it's luster... I don't know what to do anymore... but w/e. GL guys, I'll go back to Uxie after I finish my battling streak.
Old August 25th, 2008 (05:19 PM).
The Graceful Assassin

Because PC seems to have lost it's luster... I don't know what to do anymore... but w/e. GL guys, I'll go back to Uxie after I finish my battling streak.
well thats your opinion but personally i find this place to be quite enjoyable.

but enough of that to remain on topic i have hatched a ton of chimchar no shiny yet but not very good IVs either GL all.

Old August 25th, 2008 (06:12 PM).
Stronkadonk

Eh, good luck. I'm gonna go back to Uxie now and hope for the best!
Side note: I really don't care where I am anymore... I just went out of whack back there and decided to turn against EVERY forum I was in.
Old August 25th, 2008 (09:51 PM).
Tabatha
A figment of your imgination

Hey guys, just letting you know I'm still around and I still love shinies.
SR and I were both mods on this other forum and then the owner person went crazy and demoted just about everyone so that's why we are both kinda like angry and unforum like lately. but school's starting back up for me soon so that means no more job and more time to chain for shinies so you should be seeing me more often! YAY I knew you missed me!

News about shiny hunting! which is what this is for anyways right :p
I was hatching chikorita's and no shinies =( but the thing that annoys me the most is I planned to breed this bulbasaur I got for a shiny one too, but he didn't like any of my dittos. So I was like okay I'll go catch more, so I catch 6 more and think he has to like one of them right? WRONG he hated all of those dittos too! so I got angry and put him back in one of my boxes.

Old August 26th, 2008 (12:37 AM).
.Vaporeon
eshkient

PC was very different when i first joined SR.I personaly think that it's gotten much better now.

Quote originally posted by Tabatha:
Hey guys, just letting you know I'm still around and I still love shinies.
SR and I were both mods on this other forum and then the owner person went crazy and demoted just about everyone so that's why we are both kinda like angry and unforum like lately. but school's starting back up for me soon so that means no more job and more time to chain for shinies so you should be seeing me more often! YAY I knew you missed me!

News about shiny hunting! which is what this is for anyways right :p
I was hatching chikorita's and no shinies =( but the thing that annoys me the most is I planned to breed this bulbasaur I got for a shiny one too, but he didn't like any of my dittos. So I was like okay I'll go catch more, so I catch 6 more and think he has to like one of them right? WRONG he hated all of those dittos too! so I got angry and put him back in one of my boxes.
XD Good luck! Well...I'm still chaining for Gigas =S

Quote originally posted by The Graceful Assassin:
well thats your opinion but personally i find this place to be quite enjoyable.

but enough of that to remain on topic i have hatched a ton of chimchar no shiny yet but not very good IVs either GL all.
Yea i agree.
Bummer,good luck though! =]
Old August 26th, 2008 (06:42 AM).
Totod!le
« SUCCESS

Congrats on all new shinies!

Aipom finally decided to show up on the honey trees today. I want to get at least 500 SRs done before the day is over.
Old August 26th, 2008 (05:51 PM). Edited August 26th, 2008 by Dragonking_ShinyElite.
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

Wow nice job on the new shinies. I'm SRing for Dialga and Regigigas wish me luck. I hope I get a SR shiny before the end of the month.

Was this forum down for the last couple of days?? I couldn't get on for the life of me.

Hey Totodile welcome to the SHC. Good to see familiar faces around.
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
Credit to MetalMario and Yami for the SHC card
click to help them grow
Old August 26th, 2008 (08:49 PM).
.Vaporeon
eshkient

Quote originally posted by Dragonking_ShinyElite:
Wow nice job on the new shinies. I'm SRing for Dialga and Regigigas wish me luck. I hope I get a SR shiny before the end of the month.

Was this forum down for the last couple of days?? I couldn't get on for the life of me.

Hey Totodile welcome to the SHC. Good to see familiar faces around.
Yes it was.There was an announcement on the forum XD
Anywas,good luck all =]
Old August 27th, 2008 (04:23 AM).
Stronkadonk

Hey guys no new news, but has anyone maybe done that Emerald thing to get a shiny legend in 200 resets?
Old August 27th, 2008 (07:57 AM).
The Graceful Assassin

Hey guys no new news, but has anyone maybe done that Emerald thing to get a shiny legend in 200 resets?
what emerald thing?

no news for me i hatched a nice chimchar so now im breeding elekid. GL all

Old August 27th, 2008 (08:28 AM).
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

The Emerald "Glitch" won't work unless your really lucky and got a shiny within the first couple minutes of play. If you did it might work for you but most Emeralds won't. I know mine won't because for the last 3 years I've been doing that tactic and still no shiny.

If you have more questions MetalMario has seen all the info on the game broken down. So he has the best advice.
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
click to help them grow
Old August 27th, 2008 (09:37 AM).
Tabatha
A figment of your imgination

Hey guys, still no luck with any shinies =( I chained pidgey yesterday and the chain broke at 34 >< That seems to be a theme for me lately because the last 5 pokemon I've chained in like 2 weeks have all broken at 34 and ending in no shiny because I either get upset and quit or the new chains never get very far because I'm all frustrated and not paying attention.

Anyways I'm going to try again today for well i'm not sure, dunsparce is swarming and I was going to go for the swarm if I didn't have it....but dunsparce isn't my favourite... I'm thinking of just going for oddish and not stopping until I have 2 decent shiny ones so I can have both a vileplume and a bellossom... afterall I can always get dunsparce the next time it swarms right

Old August 27th, 2008 (10:07 AM).
Stronkadonk

This is madness! The Emerald thing is hard to do, and you probably haven't been doing it right. You don't even need to find a shiny at the beginning of the game. You just need to have a nice RNG.
Old August 27th, 2008 (02:28 PM).
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

There is no right way to do it because it not factual. The guy who posted the stuff on youtube had a lucky ID and only showed proof on one Emerald not 10,000 to make a study.
click to help them grow
Old August 27th, 2008 (03:23 PM). Edited August 28th, 2008 by fer.
fer

Ha, I would love to join this club. I love shinies. I currently have Ninetales,Blastoise,Squirtle,Sneasel,Lugia,Dragonite and Mewtwo! Yup all my shinys of course.
Old August 27th, 2008 (04:24 PM). Edited August 27th, 2008 by Dragonking_ShinyElite.
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

Oh yes SHINY REGIGIGAS appears. More info as it comes. On Diamond1 second day of resetting.

Edit: I got it paralyzed, and it took out Magnezone. It has about 35% health left.

Used up 5 Dusk Balls now to Ultra.
click to help them grow
Old August 27th, 2008 (04:33 PM).
fer

Quote originally posted by Dragonking_ShinyElite:
Oh yes SHINY REGIGIGAS appears. More info as it comes. On Diamond1 second day of resetting.

Edit: I got it paralyzed, and it took out Magnezone. It has about 35% health left.

Used up 5 Dusk Balls now to Ultra.
What are you exactly trying to explain ?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links