Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 18th, 2008 (03:19 PM).
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote originally posted by The Graceful Assassin:
Lets see now i have nothing new i have just been so busy with school lately. But i did hatch some pretty goo IV bred pokemon so for now good luck everyone.

Also is the pokemon rhydon?
Yes it is. =o

I gotta get my Ape one more level then I'll be ready. It's really weird how Rhyperior is an underrated Pokemon.
Old September 18th, 2008 (03:21 PM).
>.> Nobody saw anything <.<

Quote originally posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE:
Yes it is. =o

I gotta get my Ape one more level then I'll be ready. It's really weird how Rhyperior is an underrated Pokemon.
Its cuz hes so slow. Hes good in TR teams.

Anyway i think me and shinyhunter are going for sunkern all we need to do is choose what pokemon to bet and a time to start and were off.
Old September 18th, 2008 (03:30 PM).
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by 41victory:
Its cuz hes so slow. Hes good in TR teams.

Anyway i think me and shinyhunter are going for sunkern all we need to do is choose what pokemon to bet and a time to start and were off.
good luck.

info for everyone to know: im betting surskit, hes betting hoppip (i think).
starts in like 2mins. which us both luck :D (but me more XD)
Old September 18th, 2008 (06:00 PM).

Good luck on that one.

So Torchic won't shine for me. I've decided to search around Pearl hoping for a random shiny. I have also noticed that anywhere you fish with the super rod, Gyarados is there and there are plenty of them. So I guess I'll stick to 3rd gen fishing, mostly in FR and LG.
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
Credit to MetalMario and Yami for the SHC card
click to help them grow
Old September 19th, 2008 (07:49 AM).
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
combee i give up(for now...)now i believe i'll go fishing for some shinies!!!

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old September 20th, 2008 (11:18 AM). Edited September 20th, 2008 by DDD'SSCEPTILE.

Hee hee hee hee......

I have 40 Rhydon in my chain. So it's only a matter of time. It's been a while since I've chained a Pokemon that fast. (27,000 steps isn't exactly fast but whatever)

But right now I'm waiting to trade some Johto starters to a guy who just got a chance to have wifi at his cousins house, so....
Yeah I'm doing that. More like waiting to do it. I've been waiting for a while now.... I hope he comes soon...
We're supposed to battle afterwards. It's going to be his first Wifi battle...............

So I'm going to use my crappier Pokemon lol.

edit:
Now he's saying he might not even get to go to his cousin's house. <_<
I've ben waiting for like... 2 hours now? And this happens?
I've been in this situation before but only in THAT guy's position. But this SUCKS.

edit:

It's been about.... 5 hours since I thought I was going to trade, and I haven't yet. This is !#$#$$#@@#%ing ridiculous. It's a good thing I'm a nice person, because I can become equally nasty in just a short amount of time.

I have more plans....

My day has been ruined because of this.

edit:

Still haven't traded yet. v.v
I did catch my first shiny Rhydon though. Stats are so-so. Has possibly 31 IV in Sp. Def but almost 0 in Defense and Attack and Speed are in the middle.

Need moar.
Old September 20th, 2008 (03:59 PM).
Protect his very soul.
ModeratorCS

Oh meh gosh.

I'm back if anyone noticed. :3

Congrats on all of the new shinies! Ehhh I caught some new shiny 'mons sometime ago. Recently I chained 6 shiny Venomoth.

Fwee
Gotcha
Radar

One was Timid with Tinted Lens. 'Tis love. Other than that, I've been trying to SR for something on Emerald since I know mine is a h4x shiny producer but I've been lazy playing pokemon. Besides, I don't need more bad IV shinies. <<
Old September 20th, 2008 (05:33 PM).
I think I'm here to stay

how the hell am i supose to chain a sunkurn or whatever its called when it dosent even freaking show up! im so going to lose this thing... freaking thing dosent want to pop out, not to mention that grass is one of the worst known to man!!!!!!!!!!!! UHHHHHHH
Old September 20th, 2008 (06:05 PM). Edited September 20th, 2008 by 41victory.

Lol I know how you feel. I can get it up to like nine but then it breaks.

And Oh My freaking God Its like wtf so freaking fast like WTF??!?!!1/!?1/
This will take forever.

(It only appears on sparkly patches not the ones that just wiggle)

Edit: has anybody ever noticed before you go into battle you can tell if your chain breaks by looking at the bottom screen and for a split second before you go into battle the chain count dissappears? Ive know this for awhile but it just makes me mad sooner than later.
Old September 20th, 2008 (06:58 PM).
I think I'm here to stay

This will take forever.

Edit: has anybody ever noticed before you go into battle you can tell if your chain breaks by looking at the bottom screen and for a split second before you go into battle the chain count dissappears? Ive know this for awhile but it just makes me mad sooner than later.
yep i notice that. thats why when i see the sprite and count is gone i turn off my game in anger (rarely). should get back to hell hunting with that yellow beast. ill tell yall how it goes.
Old September 20th, 2008 (06:59 PM).

Quote originally posted by TwilightBlade:
Oh meh gosh.

I'm back if anyone noticed. :3

Congrats on all of the new shinies! Ehhh I caught some new shiny 'mons sometime ago. Recently I chained 6 shiny Venomoth.

Fwee
Gotcha
Radar

One was Timid with Tinted Lens. 'Tis love. Other than that, I've been trying to SR for something on Emerald since I know mine is a h4x shiny producer but I've been lazy playing pokemon. Besides, I don't need more bad IV shinies. <<
Congratulations. I only have one shiny Venomoth thanks to my old Butterfree being underleveled and me not switching it out. Otherwise I'd have more.
Welcome back.

Quote originally posted by shinyhunter011:
how the hell am i supose to chain a sunkurn or whatever its called when it dosent even freaking show up! im so going to lose this thing... freaking thing dosent want to pop out, not to mention that grass is one of the worst known to man!!!!!!!!!!!! UHHHHHHH

This will take forever.

Yeah you mean the PokeRadar App? Sometimes I do that on the last few times I advance the chain. If it's the wrong Pokemon it'll disappear, if it's the right Pokemon it'll just fade with the Radar screen.

So you guys are chaining Sunkern, eh? Surely it can't be that hard. I might take a crack at it just for the heck of it.... =P And beat you both in your little contest!!!*

*Not a real entrant. Just a spit in the face. >=P

So I have 3 Rhydon now (still in the chain) and that guy never showed up after 7 hours. Screw him.
I'll collect up more Rhydon. These things are freaking powerful...
Old September 20th, 2008 (07:02 PM). Edited September 20th, 2008 by 41victory.

Congratulations. I only have one shiny Venomoth thanks to my old Butterfree being underleveled and me not switching it out. Otherwise I'd have more.
Welcome back.

Yeah you mean the PokeRadar App? Sometimes I do that on the last few times I advance the chain. If it's the wrong Pokemon it'll disappear, if it's the right Pokemon it'll just fade with the Radar screen.

So you guys are chaining Sunkern, eh? Surely it can't be that hard. I might take a crack at it just for the heck of it.... =P And beat you both in your little contest!!!*

*Not a real entrant. Just a spit in the face. >=P

Yes I mean the pokeradar app.

AND ITS HARDER THAN YOU THINK.
Im thinking about getting it to 1-15 and keep resetting it over and over...
Old September 21st, 2008 (04:48 AM).
I think I'm here to stay

DDD the grass is like... 5 by 8. *not accually counting it* and there this anyone guy who keeps running above you. but id like to see you prove me wrong XD
Old September 21st, 2008 (03:39 PM).
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

i have no new shinies been too busy with schoolwork. Anyways congrats to new shinies and good luck on hunts.

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner

Old September 21st, 2008 (03:41 PM).

heyy ive got lots of shinies ... they're sweetness
Old September 21st, 2008 (04:24 PM).

DDD the grass is like... 5 by 8. *not accually counting it* and there this anyone guy who keeps running above you. but id like to see you prove me wrong XD
Sounds like a challenge. Details below.

Quote originally posted by babyfireball77:
heyy ive got lots of shinies ... they're sweetness
Um.... ok? And your business here is what? Join or just passing through? Either way that's almost like spam lol.

I like music. It's teh sweetness.

Anyway, I have 8 shiny Rhydon now. Just caught the 8th, and I got 5 6 and 7 all within the same Max Repel, that's never happened to me before. It was like boom lol.
I'm gonna try to get to 12, but it's no real concern. No matter the results, I'm not sure if I'm going to be using this Pokemon much unless it's in like my own UU team where I use other Pokemon that I don't normally use... AKA my own UU team.

It's also funny... on my current team, 4 out of my 6 Pokemon are girls. 1 is a guy and one isn't gendered, although I'd love to see what it is (since it does have that "stat" I guess you'd call it, it's just hidden). And like 5 of the Rhydon I've caught so far are girls. Hmmmm.... I have a way with the ladies I guess.

After this I'll try Sunkern in Pearl just for the heck of it. =P If I make it 20+ then my job is done lol.
Old September 21st, 2008 (04:45 PM).
I think I'm here to stay

Sounds like a challenge. Details below.

Um.... ok? And your business here is what? Join or just passing through? Either way that's almost like spam lol.

I like music. It's teh sweetness.

Anyway, I have 8 shiny Rhydon now. Just caught the 8th, and I got 5 6 and 7 all within the same Max Repel, that's never happened to me before. It was like boom lol.
I'm gonna try to get to 12, but it's no real concern. No matter the results, I'm not sure if I'm going to be using this Pokemon much unless it's in like my own UU team where I use other Pokemon that I don't normally use... AKA my own UU team.

It's also funny... on my current team, 4 out of my 6 Pokemon are girls. 1 is a guy and one isn't gendered, although I'd love to see what it is (since it does have that "stat" I guess you'd call it, it's just hidden). And like 5 of the Rhydon I've caught so far are girls. Hmmmm.... I have a way with the ladies I guess.

After this I'll try Sunkern in Pearl just for the heck of it. =P If I make it 20+ then my job is done lol.
i cant even get 3. it the sound always turns off because theres no patches. if i do chain one it will take me like 5 hours to get to 40
Old September 21st, 2008 (04:50 PM).

i cant even get 3. it the sound always turns off because theres no patches. if i do chain one it will take me like 5 hours to get to 40
Meh you just gotta go with the flow of patches. I have 15 sunkerns so far not sure if I should continue or just reset from there.

DDD - You don't know what you're talking about... Only I have a way with the ladies.
Old September 22nd, 2008 (07:06 AM).
Final Atomic Buster

Hey all, congrats on new shinies! Last Thursday at 10am I got a new shiny, and it was random too. I was just finishing up the Dex on my Sapphire 3, looking for an Electrode in New Mauville when a shiny blue Voltorb showed up instead :D
RANDOM BLUE BALL APPEARED!
My DS Lite with the Sapphire cart (complete with EB Games sticker lol)
Modest nature, boo bad for 'Sploding, Soundproof over Static meh...
Agh Horrible Sp A IV of 4 and def 2, other stats above pretty good...

Yeah I also caught it in a dive ball since it matches its colors very well. I was planning on Sring for a shiny Voltorb on my Ruby 2 but I gotta love a random one :P I haven't had a complete random shiny since Nidorina in Safari Zone in March '07. I nicknamed it Shockblast. 2nd Shiny this month :D

Oh and in other news I just got my Platinum copy in the mail!! So cool! I'm gonna SR for a starter on it for a while. Oh and I got the Fridge Rotom insert in it :p Can't wait to transfer over one of my Rotom over and see New forms shiny, Key gets given out starting next Sunday, which coincidentally is when I get unbanned from SPPf, (eh I got banned for sig violation x___x) Anyways good luck to everyone on their hunts! I gotta keep hunting Steelix too lol.

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old September 22nd, 2008 (10:04 AM).

I would like to join, I have a Shiny Cloyster
Old September 22nd, 2008 (02:18 PM). Edited September 22nd, 2008 by 41victory.

Quote originally posted by Dark Steelix Lv X:
Oh and in other news I just got my Platinum copy in the mail!! So cool! I'm gonna SR for a starter on it for a while. Oh and I got the Fridge Rotom insert in it :p Can't wait to transfer over one of my Rotom over and see New forms shiny, Key gets given out starting next Sunday, which coincidentally is when I get unbanned from SPPf, (eh I got banned for sig violation x___x).

Sweet!
The new rotom shiny forms are the same color as the normal shiny rotom. *boo* -.-
Nintendo got lazy I say.
Still on sunkern chain of 16. Hope I get em.
GL all!

Edit: Chain at 18.. i feel too afraid of it breaking to continue.
Old September 22nd, 2008 (06:16 PM).
I think I'm here to stay

Hey DDD gave me and idea about this club. I think we need 2 co leaders because as you can tell MM is busy alot and is kind of inactive. Anyone up for this idea? if so anyone who think they have a shot for being the co leader will be entered in an election.... yep old american style XD

JUST TO BE CLEAR. MM WILL STILL BE A CO LEADER. i think we need more than 1 thats all...
Old September 22nd, 2008 (08:56 PM).

Alright, here we go.

Rhydon chain was successful, got 10 before I hurried off to check them. They all suck, but I do have a decent unique Rhyperior now.

I then tried to chain Sunkern and it wasn't so great. The grass patch really is too small. You'd have to take my kind of patience to get through it.

I'm not saying I CAN'T do it, it's just that I'm not wasting my time on it, I have bigger fish to fry.

That fish, I'm frying right now. Chain at 4. I really need this Pokemon. It's another 2 for one deal so I get 2 different Pokemon out of it which is kinda cool.

Indeed, I did pitch an idea to SH011. IIRC it's been almost a month since MM even logged into his account..... I hope he's ok.
He's not the only one that's left (Lady Darkmoon is still around, albeit infrequent lots), and who knows where ryan went.

But like the above dude, what are we going to do about these new members? By the time we ever get around to officially admitting them, they may be long forgotten. ("They" might include us)

It's not really an issue of leadership. It's more the fact that you guys are the only ones left and we don't know where y'all are at. =s So it seems a little empty.

Me scared!

Maybe create lower ranked people besides Co-Owner/Leader? Seargent? lol

Well, anyway, I gotta get back to my chain. It's a 12% rate Pokemon so I want to see how I fair.
Old September 22nd, 2008 (09:10 PM).
Pokémom
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
I sent Ryan a message on facebook. Maybe he will get it and pay us a visit.
Kim

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!
Old September 22nd, 2008 (10:15 PM).
Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY

Hi, I just stopped By to tell you that I evolved Jugglypuff into Wigglytuff a few minutes ago.
there's nothing else ... I'm bored of not finding shinyes :D see ya and good luck
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)