Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 1st, 2008 (06:47 AM).
Blood Sucker

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH lets hold up shall we . none of you fledglings have the right to vote in new co-owners . they remain who they are and that is that . sure it sucks if they are not here and they should hand over power to a more active members. but point remains the same . you Can not usurp power while the co-owners are away .

That being Said I out rank you all and as a senior Member I am throwing my weight around and saying no votes . MM and LDD do a fine job ... least they do when it's important .

On to an update. I have no new shinnies (i Don't think ) because I haven't been hunting but to catch up really quick..... Congrats to everyone with a new shiny , Shame on all you cheater , stop arguing before you get banned and good luck on all future hunts . I think that covers everything :P

P.s Kim Out ranks me and since she isn't voting and I am not voting NO VOTES .

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old October 1st, 2008 (08:23 AM).
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
nah i wouldn't rule out voting 4 a new one however we should get someone in mind then ask a co-owner who we chose then get an approval. i lost my game AGAIN!!!i just found it the other day aawww i'm so mad!!!

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Old October 1st, 2008 (04:13 PM). Edited October 1st, 2008 by DDD'SSCEPTILE.
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Well at least talking about this crap gets them to come back. Good job S.H.011! :D

P.S. also I wasn't thinking vote new "co-owners" I was just thinking about people 2nd in charge.

But really this is giving me deja vu at what happened over at Brawl Central before it changed over and I didn't know.

shido, do they do what's important when they aren't even around? o.O? I hope MM's ok..........

Besides, it was just a mere idea, that is all.

I'm deciding on what I should hunt next, I plan to go back to Slowpoke, but first I want to finish getting my battles out of the way. Since my team works great it's hard to find stuff to fill it in and I don't want to hunt crappier Pokemon anymore... =P
Old October 1st, 2008 (05:37 PM).
eshkient

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by shido:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH lets hold up shall we . none of you fledglings have the right to vote in new co-owners . they remain who they are and that is that . sure it sucks if they are not here and they should hand over power to a more active members. but point remains the same . you Can not usurp power while the co-owners are away .

That being Said I out rank you all and as a senior Member I am throwing my weight around and saying no votes . MM and LDD do a fine job ... least they do when it's important .

P.s Kim Out ranks me and since she isn't voting and I am not voting NO VOTES .
Hey,

We should get 1 more Active Co-Owner. We don't have to kick out any Co-owner. Just get 1 more.In my opinion we need that and you don't out rank anyone. All of the normal members are well,normal members. Only staff members outrank normal members. =|

-Neku
Old October 1st, 2008 (05:52 PM).
Blood Sucker

Quote originally posted by Neku_Sakuraba:
Hey,

We should get 1 more Active Co-Owner. We don't have to kick out any Co-owner. Just get 1 more.In my opinion we need that and you don't out rank anyone. All of the normal members are well,normal members. Only staff members outrank normal members. =|

-Neku
lol no you don't have to kick out anyone but as a normal member as you so well put it you do not have any athority to add new co-owners . by your own admission discussion over .

I think if you all are seriously having an issue , contact the powers that be ( MM , LDD) and then as good "normal" members sit back relax and patiently wait for a response .

and yes I out rank you XD the same way you outrank any who joins next week . but for arguments sake lets say we are equal in seniority . you and everyone else still has no right or power to add/ subtract/ change anything about the club and it's rules

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old October 1st, 2008 (05:55 PM).
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Okay, I've been pointed here due to drama. I'm going to tell you how it sits. New co-owners have to be voted in by the current co-owners. That's how I got this job. The problem with that is that we are hardly ever on here, we are older than most of the club members and have jobs or schooling that can kick us out if we are doing poorly. As for letting new members in, really you are a member as soon as you ask and we haven't kept track of a proper list in over a year. We do however hope to keep cheaters out of this club and if some one is suspected of cheating or just lieing about their catches, then I hope that current trusted members would contact MM or YZ or me about it. At any time you need me, Shido can find me away from this site.

So do we have questions, any one?

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old October 1st, 2008 (06:09 PM).
Final Atomic Buster

ooh random drama fun. Anyways Day 10 of Sring for Turtwig, still no blueish one appearing. I want to get on with Platinum already, come on turtwig!! Also been Sring for mudkip on my emerald #2, but the RNG is really annoying. I was changing ID numbers every 2-3 hours but now I think I will do it every hour as I keep getting horribly repeated clones. Also got in some Mewtwo Sring. Ehh the Brawl Reject has been an on/off target since last year but never wants to shine. Good luck everyone on their hunts!

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old October 1st, 2008 (06:25 PM).
>.> Nobody saw anything <.<

Omg look at all the posts I kinda sorta red...

I really dont care about this topic, make one if you want, dont if ya dont...

Anyway, I finished eving my shiny banette last night, and now I don't really know what I want to chain for...
Old October 1st, 2008 (08:49 PM).

Quote originally posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon:

So do we have questions, any one?
Nope. =3
I don't have any...

I do have a question for myself however.
WHAT DO I GO AFTER NEXT??

After hatching shiny Vulpix, I'm spoiled on SR targets. I could just hatch them instead of SRing which would yield better results anyway, unless it's Legend or can't breed.

Really, I want a shiny Staryu/Starmie... but that might be hard to do. And it's not exactly something I need, which is why I fall back on "don't fix what ain't broke".

I tried using some different Pokemon earlier. Ninetales and Rhyperior. Both were decent but I got caught off-guard. They didn't mix well with my "real" team. It unraveled, and I almost lost..

I'm still not sure if Slowbro is the right thing for my team. Maybe Spiritomb or something...

So I'll just continue to battle and think. I haven't had much time to do any of it lately though.

Good luck everyone
Old October 2nd, 2008 (08:35 AM).
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
a new ds is comin out pretty cool i'm gonna get it but i'm guessing the price will be high. sadly no gba slot though. i need to get one because my sister keeps blackmailling me for her ds.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Old October 2nd, 2008 (10:38 AM).
If you can read this.....

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Mixed Community Groups | Forum Rules:
Want to restart a club?
If the owner of the club becomes inactive for more then a month and you wish to restart the club, PM a MCG mod for permission before restarting.
So can SOMEONE make a new club for this already?I mean this guy has been inactive for a year already.I don't think we can give him anymore time.So is anyone willing to PM one of these mods to restart the club.I mean I want to join but I can't because this guy won't show up.I really really want to join.Well not that bad budt you see I want to join.

HeartGold Is AWESOME!
Old October 2nd, 2008 (02:23 PM).

Quote originally posted by bludycomicsinc:
So can SOMEONE make a new club for this already?I mean this guy has been inactive for a year already.I don't think we can give him anymore time.So is anyone willing to PM one of these mods to restart the club.I mean I want to join but I can't because this guy won't show up.I really really want to join.Well not that bad budt you see I want to join.
No the club will not be restarted, we've had that happen by mistake and we got this one reopened, we've also had others try and make a new club with this one still open and the Mods ended up locking the new thread.

You can join the club, there's nothing stopping you, we've ran it for 3 years with Aaryn showing up only a few times, once or twice a year. Just repost your shiny list and I'll look over it, if I see no problems you'll be in. Sound good?

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old October 2nd, 2008 (02:41 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
If you ever want to restart the club, I don't mind closing this one. Just letting you know.
Old October 2nd, 2008 (03:05 PM).

Thanks Midori Chi.

Quote originally posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE:
I do have a question for myself however.
WHAT DO I GO AFTER NEXT??
I'd like to see a shiny Spiritomb from you, by breeding. Just to see the looks from all the little kids who still have no clue how to get one.

As it sits, I've found nothing after the Swellow to date. I'm mostly just running around and hoping for a random shiny. I am looking for a green Bronzer in Diamond, though.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old October 2nd, 2008 (03:17 PM).
Final Atomic Buster

This morning I was Double Sring for Turtwig and Mudkip. I was hunting Mudkip on Emerald. My latest ID was 25310, which I had gotten yesterday but only SR on it for half an hour. I was already thinking, meh I should probably change it again, but random checks of Mudkips showed differing natures, so I held off. About 10:10AM, already been over 40 mins with the ID, so I was going to reset it very soon...
Go, Mudkip!

O__O PURRRPLEEEEEEE

Wow FINALLY, my very first Emerald SR shiny!! Hoenn trio is complete :D More pics:
Old School DS, Emerald in Slot
Brave Nature, seems decent :D
Stats
Shiny #56, after receiving it from Birch I nicknamed it, Mudslide.
Too low level to accurately get IVs for now, but I'll get them later. Sweet hopefully now with this Emerald ID being possible to SR shinies I can again SR for stuff like the fossils, a johto starter, and sudowoodo :p Heh now if Turtwig would shine soon too...Come on!! Good luck everyone on their hunts!

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old October 2nd, 2008 (03:52 PM).

Congratulations DS, he is so cute!

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old October 2nd, 2008 (04:43 PM).
>.> Nobody saw anything <.<

WTG there man.
That deserves a mudkip related post.

Well Im gonna continue to go for a shiny squirtle I guess. Wish me luck!
Old October 2nd, 2008 (07:22 PM).
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

wow it feels like i have missed out on a lot. The dreaded curse of schoolwork

I have absolutely nothing new due to my recent busyness but i am still wondering what to go after. Also DDD was that breeding chain thing confirmed?

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner

Old October 3rd, 2008 (12:48 PM).
:^)

Nature: Lonely
I'll apply for co owner! =P
Well... I guess I'll move on and restart, I might try for shiny Darkrai!
Old October 3rd, 2008 (01:00 PM).

Quote originally posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon:
I'd like to see a shiny Spiritomb from you, by breeding. Just to see the looks from all the little kids who still have no clue how to get one.
Challenge accepted. I'll have to do some preparing, but I'm gonna try it out.

Quote originally posted by Dark Steelix Lv X:
MUDKIPZ
zomg mudkipz?!!?!? I liek that mudkipz thar. :o) Congrrattuulations.kipz

Quote originally posted by 41victory:
Well Im gonna continue to go for a shiny squirtle I guess. Wish me luck!
GOOD LUCK!!! lol. =)

Quote originally posted by The Graceful Assassin:
wow it feels like i have missed out on a lot. The dreaded curse of schoolwork

I have absolutely nothing new due to my recent busyness but i am still wondering what to go after. Also DDD was that breeding chain thing confirmed?
I don't think so. I think it's busted. I just got really lucky. But I'm going to try it out again when I get Spiritomb going. I'm probably going to do it on Pearl1 so I can use my old DS with it.
It's worth another test run anyway. =P

So, now I have rather a long list to get. I'm currently in a Slowpoke chain that I started last night in Pearl2 on DSLite1. I'm trying to keep my main DSLite and Diamond free for trading and battling, I also have Shroomish hatching on there, and keeping an eye on Swarms.
Elekid will be next, I'm going to use Diamond for that but I just want to do one Pokemon at a time unless it's a egg-related Pokemon.

I also learned a "trick" that might help me in a certain area. No, no, no cheating or anything like that. Doesn't increase my chances either. It just helps me see better, and it's rather ingenious. So I definitely want to try it out again and collect up a bunch of Pokemon if it works. =)

Good Luck Everyone..
Old October 3rd, 2008 (02:04 PM).
:^)

Nature: Lonely
What's the "trick" for it?
Old October 3rd, 2008 (06:58 PM). Edited October 3rd, 2008 by DDD'SSCEPTILE.

Quote originally posted by SRkid:
What's the "trick" for it?
Now now, a magician never reveals his secrets.

It's going to be harder because I could exactly find what I was looking for.... but just thought of where it was. I want to finish my Slowpoke chain and get ready to do Spiritomb, but really, I really, really want to try this "trick" out to see just how much easier it is to do what I'm going to do. LMAO!

edit:

Of course I'll tell you all once I test this out for myself. I found the item I was looking for. I'm going to try it tonight, for sure. It'll lock up both of my DSes since I'll be chaining on both but if this works it will be hella worth it and I'll be adding members to my team AFAP (as fast as possible).
More and more that 60 Roster cap looks breakable.
Old October 3rd, 2008 (07:13 PM).

So uhhh.... can I join now?

HeartGold Is AWESOME!
Old October 3rd, 2008 (07:23 PM).
Pokémom
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
Quote originally posted by bludycomicsinc:
So uhhh.... can I join now?
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said for you to relist your shinies and she would look them over, and then you would be in the club.
Kim

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!
Old October 3rd, 2008 (08:36 PM).

Okay I don't have many shines but I'm going to hunt for more.

My shinys:
Roserade
Typhlosion

That's it for now.I'll get more though.

HeartGold Is AWESOME!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links