Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 10th, 2008 (03:59 PM). Edited November 11th, 2008 by DDD'SSCEPTILE.
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote originally posted by Slin:
hey should I enter using only my crystal shinies?
they're not from emulator cause I have the game and a gbc
I own some shynies there I can get you the list if u want...
You can list them if you want, but I think those won't lead to your count here either. It's like playing Pokemon TCG with the old cards against the new ones; they're a bit outdated...

Quote originally posted by Storm_Dragoon:
I hatched my shiny Qwilfish today :D. I started hunting it back on August 28, and it took 2 months and 13 days before I got it. I was talking to a friend on msn, when I glanced down and saw the purple pufferfish staring at me . It has an Adamant nature, what I was hoping for. He was the last egg of 5 I had in my party, but it took 1310 eggs for me to hatch it.

I'm not sure about the IV's quite yet, will do an IV battle later.

Picture:

Shiny Qwilfish

Congrats to new shinies everyone 8D.
Whoa, congratulations..

Oh man...... I hope this happens to me soon or at least in the time it took for you to get yours. Similar scenario too, I have good enough parents and good enough luck so far on stats and nature that I'm just mass hatching. I've hatched about 220 eggs, I'm really giving in the throttle now, I want to get to 270 tonight. I'm keeping track because I have 3 boxes open and I fill them all up before depositing them in, so I will have hatched 90 eggs at each interval, and 3x9= 27, 270 eggs. I want to hatch enough to be near 1000 by the weekend. I haven't went this hard since Totodile, but I'm still not going as hard as I did for that one.

Must... hatch.... moar....

FISSES. FISSES EVRAYWHARE.

edit 11-11-08:

I made it to my goal of 270 last night. Now to hatch another 90+ eggs for the day...

edit 11-12-08:

That's the total I finally made it to thanks to chores getting in the way. Ugh, I'm getting tired. But I want this. Tomorrow I'll hopefully add another 90 or more.
Old November 12th, 2008 (01:16 PM). Edited November 12th, 2008 by Slin.
Slin
12 Shinys Owned?!?!

Quote originally posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE:
You can list them if you want, but I think those won't lead to your count here either. It's like playing Pokemon TCG with the old cards against the new ones; they're a bit outdated...
Well that's bad =(
wish I could join this clup... but I give up... I see there's no way for me to get in...

btw I got a shiny Nincada today... 2 more shinies for me =D
already evolved it and got the shiny shedinja =)

Click Here to feed me a Rare Candy!!!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old November 12th, 2008 (11:08 PM).
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Well that's bad =(
wish I could join this clup... but I give up... I see there's no way for me to get in...

btw I got a shiny Nincada today... 2 more shinies for me =D
already evolved it and got the shiny shedinja =)
And what makes you say/think that? If you have a real game you can look for it there. If not, I think you'd still be able to hang around. Oh well. Do as you wish.

I'm closing the night out with 450 eggs hatched total, as planned.............. jebus.................
Old November 13th, 2008 (03:54 AM).
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
What shiny are you hatching for, DDD?

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old November 13th, 2008 (05:51 AM).
Dark Steelix Lv X
Final Atomic Buster

Hey all! No luck on my side yet.
I was just at Victory road on my Jpn Pearl getting really close to getting to do the E4 glitch to get to Darkrai, and what do I see is the latest news? FREAKING WIFI DARKRAI Event on Platinum!!! LOL makes my efforts obsolete now XD I'm gonna switch over and go for Shaymin from the glitch though :P. Only hitch is I'm not very far in my platinum game, only beat 2nd gym and have been SRing for Rotom. Now I gotta play through the game a lot and hope that Giratina Shines fast :( ugh I'm kinda hoping I can maybe still go through the darkrai event in Canalave without having to beat the E4 so I can SR for giratina later if I don't get it before Dec. 1st. Mehhh lol Still I'm very excited that they are actually doing this :D Good luck everyone on their hunts!

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old November 13th, 2008 (01:49 PM).
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by It's Just Fufu:
hes going for magickarp(spelling?) , thats what he told me.. i think
Old November 13th, 2008 (04:15 PM).
Anjoola
Pokemon Collector

Send a message via AIM to Anjoola
I'm hatching an egg for charmander...
wish me gl =)
about the shiny cards...
I got new colors:
Blue:

Green:

Grey:

Pink:

Hope u liked it =)
Hello. I would like to inform you that you've stolen my Shiny Card templates from my website! Don't say you didn't because it is clear that it looks just like the ones here:

http://anjoola.awardspace.com/shinycards.shtml

At least give credit to me. Even if you changed them a bit, you still took the the layout and the words.

Edit: OH and you also took my shiny icons! Don't get too greedy and claim everything for yourself, now.

Visit my website here!
Old November 13th, 2008 (05:36 PM).
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Quote originally posted by It's Just Fufu:
Quote originally posted by shinyhunter011:
hes going for magickarp(spelling?) , thats what he told me.. i think
^ What he said.

I'm hatching an egg for charmander...
wish me gl =)
about the shiny cards...
I got new colors:

Hope u liked it =)
Quote originally posted by Anjoola:
Hello. I would like to inform you that you've stolen my Shiny Card templates from my website! Don't say you didn't because it is clear that it looks just like the ones here:

http://anjoola.awardspace.com/shinycards.shtml

At least give credit to me. Even if you changed them a bit, you still took the the layout and the words.

Edit: OH and you also took my shiny icons! Don't get too greedy and claim everything for yourself, now.

Wow, this guy got your templates? That's so not cool..

Slin, I don't really approve of your activities, whether they were sincere or not. I wouldn't want anyone to use my photography as their own or in a way without my consent.

Although I don't have the authority, I request that you leave now and don't post in the Shiny Hunters Club again, at least for a while anyway.
This kind of thing is just asking for trouble, and as stated before emulator shinies don't count. (not to mention it's illegal in the first place)

You can come back later if you want to retry or something, but I don't like what you've done right now. I don't think you're a bad person, it's just that you've made some bad decisions... Ok?

On a slightly different upside down note, I'd like to say Anjoola those are some snazzy cards, I might have to request one for my own use.

On my side of things I'm cruising right along to 540 eggs hatched, I should be there soon and possibly have time left over to go over my quota.

Good luck everyone... =\
Old November 13th, 2008 (06:20 PM).
Sublime
Blimey!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sublime Send a message via Skype™ to Sublime
hey guys, mind if i join? i love shiny hunting :3 i even have a shiny challenge in the Adv. Gen. part of this forum [though nobody seems interested...]

i usually shiny hunt on leaf green though, i just dislike shiny hunting in diamond for some reason. [maybe cause i'm tempted to chain them..]

i have/had about 15 shinies total [yea, not alot...]
Old November 14th, 2008 (07:25 AM).
Slin
12 Shinys Owned?!?!

I am here to say good bye...
sorry for all the trubble I caused to all u and specialy to anjoola
I am leaving this community
It was good to meet u all

Click Here to feed me a Rare Candy!!!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old November 14th, 2008 (05:42 PM).
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Quote originally posted by ArmyGuy0628:
hey guys, mind if i join? i love shiny hunting :3 i even have a shiny challenge in the Adv. Gen. part of this forum [though nobody seems interested...]

i usually shiny hunt on leaf green though, i just dislike shiny hunting in diamond for some reason. [maybe cause i'm tempted to chain them..]

i have/had about 15 shinies total [yea, not alot...]
You'll have to wait til a Co-Owner comes and officially accepts you, but meanwhile, I think one of the procedures of trying to join and being accepted is that you have to list all the shiny Pokemon you have.

So mind telling us what ya got?

I kinda dislike chaining too because it's kinda cheap in a way, sometimes you don't have to work at all to get what you're looking for. But since I play competitive, it's useful to use and get good IV'd Pokemon with. I only count one Pokemon as a whole while chaining however. Makes it seem fair..er.

I got 6 shinies in 3rd Gen (the first 6 in my sig) and the only other random encounter was when I was hatching Vulpix eggs testing something for Smogon.
Right now I'm trying to hatch a shiny Magikarp, and I'm going at it like a champion, fittingly because this week is Championship Week in NASCAR.

And like all "champions", we can fall on hard times before we win.

I have hatched 630 eggs now. I'm early which means I can go into overtime. But my problem is that I now must release my Magikarps. Ranch is full.

It's a shot in the arm because these Magikarp are very good Pokemon. I just can't do anything else with them because everything else will just slow me down and that's unacceptable.

I'm gonna swap out junk Pokemon in Ranch for my Magikarps and then release the junk Pokemon, but I won't be able to do that all the time, maybe barely once since I am after all putting in 90 Magikarp a go.

Good luck everyone!
Old November 15th, 2008 (09:33 AM).
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mateus_
Hey! I would like to talk to your guys...
I am a new shiny hunter... (got only 3 ¬¬)
but I wanna know tips and things like that to join the club later...
how much shinies u gotta have to join?
I play on pokemon diamond and my shinies are on an albun on my profile =)

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
Old November 15th, 2008 (10:46 AM).
Sublime
Blimey!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sublime Send a message via Skype™ to Sublime
Quote originally posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE:
You'll have to wait til a Co-Owner comes and officially accepts you, but meanwhile, I think one of the procedures of trying to join and being accepted is that you have to list all the shiny Pokemon you have.

So mind telling us what ya got?

I kinda dislike chaining too because it's kinda cheap in a way, sometimes you don't have to work at all to get what you're looking for. But since I play competitive, it's useful to use and get good IV'd Pokemon with. I only count one Pokemon as a whole while chaining however. Makes it seem fair..er.

I got 6 shinies in 3rd Gen (the first 6 in my sig) and the only other random encounter was when I was hatching Vulpix eggs testing something for Smogon.
Right now I'm trying to hatch a shiny Magikarp, and I'm going at it like a champion, fittingly because this week is Championship Week in NASCAR.

And like all "champions", we can fall on hard times before we win.

I have hatched 630 eggs now. I'm early which means I can go into overtime. But my problem is that I now must release my Magikarps. Ranch is full.

It's a shot in the arm because these Magikarp are very good Pokemon. I just can't do anything else with them because everything else will just slow me down and that's unacceptable.

I'm gonna swap out junk Pokemon in Ranch for my Magikarps and then release the junk Pokemon, but I won't be able to do that all the time, maybe barely once since I am after all putting in 90 Magikarp a go.

Good luck everyone!
gonna take this one paragraph at a time xD

i have/had the following shiny poke's
Chikorita and evo's
Voltorb and Evo
Charmander and evo's
Eevee [currently breeding with my shiny Ditto for a better chance at more shiny Eevee's]
Ditto
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
Mewtwo
Gyarados [lolz, the Crystal one xD]

All of those besides Ditto and Voltorb were SR's. And that Gyrados is always shiny in G/S/C

Yes, chaining is cheap in my opinion alsoTakes all the excitement out of it.

Magikarp? Nice. If it were me, i would keep it as a Magikarp though. Cause everyone's had a shiny Gyrados xD.

Well, good luck with that Magikarp! I'm currently trying to hatch for a Vulpix [i LOVE Shiny Ninetales.] I started this morning and have hatched a couple so far.
Old November 15th, 2008 (10:20 PM). Edited November 15th, 2008 by DDD'SSCEPTILE.
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Quote originally posted by Mateus_:
Hey! I would like to talk to your guys...
I am a new shiny hunter... (got only 3 ¬¬)
but I wanna know tips and things like that to join the club later...
how much shinies u gotta have to join?
I play on pokemon diamond and my shinies are on an albun on my profile =)

Anyway, looks like your shinies are Geodude, Ponyta and Chimchar, right? Fine selection you have there.
As always, you have to wait til a Co-Owner comes by and accepts you if they think you are worthy. You can still hang around though. And you don't have to own a single shiny to join, so you're good on that part.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask and we will help as much as we can as we await your approval.

Quote originally posted by ArmyGuy0628:
gonna take this one paragraph at a time xD

i have/had the following shiny poke's
Chikorita and evo's
Voltorb and Evo
Charmander and evo's
Eevee [currently breeding with my shiny Ditto for a better chance at more shiny Eevee's]
Ditto
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
Mewtwo
Gyarados [lolz, the Crystal one xD]

All of those besides Ditto and Voltorb were SR's. And that Gyrados is always shiny in G/S/C

Yes, chaining is cheap in my opinion alsoTakes all the excitement out of it.

Magikarp? Nice. If it were me, i would keep it as a Magikarp though. Cause everyone's had a shiny Gyrados xD.

Well, good luck with that Magikarp! I'm currently trying to hatch for a Vulpix [i LOVE Shiny Ninetales.] I started this morning and have hatched a couple so far.
Errmm..... what game we talking about? Cuz G/S/C doesn't really count here at the SHC so which ones are 2nd Gen and which ones are 3rd/4th Gen (the ones that count)?

Another thing I noticed is that in Advance Generation and onward, breeding a shiny with another Pokemon won't increase your chances unlike 2nd Gen AKA G/S/C.

Everyone may have had a shiny Gyarados at one point and time, but not in almost a decade.
It's a shame that it's been so long ago...

I hatched my shiny Vulpix in like 60 eggs but I've tried hatching all sorts of crap before so I got lucky on that one.

Real lucky.

I now sit at 750+ eggs hatched. I got ahead of myself and I'm trying to keep that lead so I'm going to attempt to get to 810 eggs hatched before I go to sleep tonight.
And obviously, no shiny Magikarp yet.

Please.

Oh please.

Do NOT have a Modest nature...

edit:
Stopping for the night at 780. I could wrap it up at 810 but it's just too late. I'll continue tomorrow and maybe get a lot more in.

At this point, I'm not even thinking about shiny Magikarp. I just wanna see how many eggs I can hatch lol.
Old November 16th, 2008 (04:24 AM).
Stronkadonk
:^)

Nature: Lonely
Hey guys, I guess it's been a while since I've posted.
I haven't hunted anything new, although I DID get 3 shiny Swellow that day.
I also got a few of my forgotten shinies traded from Diamond to Pearl, mainly Luxray and Ponyta.
I am going to hunt a Shiny Darkrai in Platinum (IF I get it for X-Mas)
And I am going to chain a shiny Magnemite, shiny Magby, or shiny Ditto.
And if I have a good Swarm, substitution will be in effect.
xD
WELL that's it for this post, I'll probably come in later if I've gotten anything, although I have virtually no money and only a Timer Ball and Master Ball.
And beating the Elite Four is hard for me, since I have no EV trains, and some fairly weak Lv 70s Pokemon.
So good luck, and good night day.
Old November 16th, 2008 (05:56 AM).
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

mence hows uxie coming along?
Old November 16th, 2008 (06:03 AM).
Stronkadonk

I've quit for a while, as it was going on way too long, and plus I don't have any games to get Uxie in... other than a hacked Diamond and a legit Diamond (But no hacks would be used to change it's status, I only did it for fun when I was bored)
Old November 16th, 2008 (08:22 AM).
Sublime
Blimey!

@DDD: [pc won't let me quote for some reason] I shiny hunt on my LG

Up to 156 eggs for vulpix. I havnt had much time to hatch.
Old November 16th, 2008 (09:28 AM).
Stronkadonk

Hey guys, which would be faster, breeding or SRing for a shiny Rotom?
Old November 16th, 2008 (09:40 AM).
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

i dont think rotom can be breeded. (not sure though)
Old November 16th, 2008 (09:55 AM).
Sublime
Blimey!

I personnaly like SR'ing better. and yes, i don't think Rotom can be breeded; but i'll check for you

EDIT: Rotom CAN be bred
Old November 16th, 2008 (09:57 AM).
TwilightBlade
Protect his very soul.

Rotom can breed with a Ditto. I think SRing would be easier, but you have to wait for night.. Change the clock, I guess.

While EV training one of my shiny Venomoth, I was chaining Sneasel. I never reached 40 since she was done with Speed and I grew tired, so I gave up. Other than that, I haven't tried to shiny hunt too much.. I'm working on homework. A great time to SR though.. c:

Good luck to all~

Old November 16th, 2008 (11:00 AM).
Hikari Ven
Trainer

Nature: Timid
I'm parked in front of Regirock in Emerald, hoping that a shiny one will appear. I've been after this target for a few months, can't even remember the SR count anymore. I went and evolved an Oddish to Vileplume, so I could get Sleep Powder, so when a shiny appears, I can put it to sleep(evolved my Shroomish to a Breloom too early and can't get Spore ). I'm also doing some random shiny hunting in my other Emerald. I'm currently running around in Shoal Cave, hoping for a shiny Spheal(don't really want Zubat/Golbat, have some in DP from chaining.)

Oh and Giratina hunting still in Platinum, still hasn't appeared. Day 45 of SRing, not bothering to count the SR's anymore, too much work :p.

Congrats to new shinies guys .
Old November 16th, 2008 (12:15 PM).
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mateus_
Hew I have already heard about a radar or something that u can use for shiny hunting...
can anyone here teach me how to use it???

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
Old November 16th, 2008 (12:32 PM).
TwilightBlade
Protect his very soul.

Quote originally posted by Mateus_:
Hew I have already heard about a radar or something that u can use for shiny hunting...
can anyone here teach me how to use it???
If you're a beginner, try looking at this post and the additional links there. To see a video explaining the basics of chaining, go here. To know an advanced method for chaining, look here. There are plenty of guides and videos all over the web. If you need more, ask me. Good luck, and you'll need a lot of patience.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links