The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #16176    
Old November 17th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Sublime's Avatar
Sublime
Blimey!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NOT TODAY PEDOPHILES!
Age: 21
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sublime Send a message via Skype™ to Sublime

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
I'm currently SRing for shiny regice in my ruby game. Hope it appears soon.

Hey DDD'SSCEPTILE, I hope that you can get that shiny magikarp soon, looking at the number of hatches It will appear soon.
good luck.
good luck with that!


i have 310 Vulpix eggs so far. I havn't had alot of time at all to hatch.
Reply With Quote
  #16177    
Old November 17th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Chr. Draco's Avatar
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy0628 View Post
good luck with that!


i have 310 Vulpix eggs so far. I havn't had alot of time at all to hatch.
Thank you.

By the way, In what game are you hatching? If it's on emerald, diamond or pearl, you can make eggs hatch faster with flame body and magma armor (I think).
Good luck with vulpix eggs, maybe in one or two there is a shiny.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16178    
Old November 17th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Sublime's Avatar
Sublime
Blimey!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NOT TODAY PEDOPHILES!
Age: 21
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sublime Send a message via Skype™ to Sublime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
Thank you.

By the way, In what game are you hatching? If it's on emerald, diamond or pearl, you can make eggs hatch faster with flame body and magma armor (I think).
Good luck with vulpix eggs, maybe in one or two there is a shiny.
Leaf Green. Can I still do it on there?
Actually, it won't be much help, I can't catch a Magmar in LG. And I don't know what other poke's have that ability
Reply With Quote
  #16179    
Old November 17th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Chr. Draco's Avatar
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy0628 View Post
Leaf Green. Can I still do it on there?
Actually, it won't be much help, I can't catch a Magmar in LG. And I don't know what other poke's have that ability
It doesn't work for Leaf Green, only in emerald, diamond and pearl. Maybe in platinum too, but in my country the release date of the game is on 2009 so i still have to see if it works there.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16180    
Old November 17th, 2008, 11:45 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
I'm currently SRing for shiny regice in my ruby game. Hope it appears soon.

Hey DDD'SSCEPTILE, I hope that you can get that shiny magikarp soon, looking at the number of hatches It will appear soon.
good luck.
Thanks, good luck to you too and everyone else who is searching right now.
(I keep reading your name as "Dr. Chico" for some reason... Wahaha!)


I'm almost at 900 eggs hatched. Almost, because I will be. I'm gonna wrap this up in bed because I only have 4 to go and then I can get some sleep and get started again tomorrow.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16181    
Old November 18th, 2008, 05:46 AM
Mateus_'s Avatar
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brazil
Age: 22
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mateus_
gl to everyone who's hatching like me =P
I hached yesterday all day on and didn't got a shiny...
hope it'll come soon =)
__________________
~Retired~

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
Reply With Quote
  #16182    
Old November 18th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Le Krome's Avatar
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Michigan
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
I'm gonna start hatching Magikarp or something now
Thanks a lot DDD
xD
GL all!
__________________
i am a god
Reply With Quote
  #16183    
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:55 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mence Master View Post
I'm gonna start hatching Magikarp or something now
Thanks a lot DDD
xD
GL all!
Thanks for what?


If I wasn't under enough pressure already.... lol..

You can if you want to, but after I get Magikarp (hopefully I will?), I probably won't try and hatch a shiny ever again.

I can hatch 30 eggs an hour if I pay attention. That means 1 egg hatches roughly every 2 minutes.

I try to hatch 90 eggs per day. That's 3 hours every single day. And I have how many so far since I started like a week ago?

960 eggs hatched at this moment?

Yeah. It's taking up any time that I have. And how many SRs did you do to try and get Uxie? Cruel fate I may be headed to because there is no difference except that SRing is faster.

Hatching ain't the best way to go on shiny hunting by any means. =\ You might get a better Pokemon but I'd rather spend a week chaining and collecting up like 60 shinies of a single Pokemon and hope to get lucky with the IVs and Nature.

The only thing I'm surviving on is Magikarp's low egg step count. I could fish or SR it, but I've come this far. I'm not stopping.

I plan to have 1,020 by tonight.....

I have to try as hard as I can as often as I can if I want to get this thing.

everyone luck good.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16184    
Old November 18th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Le Krome's Avatar
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Michigan
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Good luck, but then again why not SR in FR/LG for one?!
__________________
i am a god
Reply With Quote
  #16185    
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:04 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mence Master View Post
Good luck, but then again why not SR in FR/LG for one?!
Because it probably wouldn't have the right nature, and random IVs. With this, I can (hopefully) control my destiny. Adamant x/31/x/x/x/31 hopefully, or at least Adamant would be great.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16186    
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:20 PM
.Vaporeon's Avatar
.Vaporeon
eshkient
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I'm breeding for a good Togepi xD

Anyways, I'm sr'ing at the place around Stark Mountain, I'm looking for a Ledia (If I spelt that correctly.).
Good luck to all.

-Neku Sakuraba
Reply With Quote
  #16187    
Old November 18th, 2008, 11:44 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
I'm A Thousand Miles From Nowhere
Time don't matter to me
I'm A Thousand Miles From Nowhere
And there's no place I wanna be


I'm officially over 1,000 eggs hatched. My eyes hurt. The extra fat I've gained jiggles. I'll finish up getting to 1,020 in bed. I only need like 6 or 8... I dunno.... meh...

Can't wait til I get over 1,100 though so there won't be a zero inbetween there ya know...

yeah....

karp karp karp CRAP.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16188    
Old November 19th, 2008, 03:17 AM
Mateus_'s Avatar
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brazil
Age: 22
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mateus_
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
I'm A Thousand Miles From Nowhere
Time don't matter to me
I'm A Thousand Miles From Nowhere
And there's no place I wanna be


I'm officially over 1,000 eggs hatched. My eyes hurt. The extra fat I've gained jiggles. I'll finish up getting to 1,020 in bed. I only need like 6 or 8... I dunno.... meh...

Can't wait til I get over 1,100 though so there won't be a zero inbetween there ya know...

yeah....

karp karp karp CRAP.
gl with ur magicarp... u should try to rest a little before going on...
I have alreay got my shiny
yes, it came yesterday at night... hatched for about 6 hours a day by 3 days...
so I did like 540 eggs...
It came realy fast... so now I start with dialga! +D
btw I can't put the picture now cause I'm not at home... but when I get there I'll put it here...
__________________
~Retired~

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
Reply With Quote
  #16189    
Old November 19th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Dark Steelix Lv X's Avatar
Dark Steelix Lv X
Final Atomic Buster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Canada's Steel City, Hamilton
Age: 28
Gender:
Nature: Lax
Finally something to post about!

Watching TV yesterday night, its about to be 10PM, Glance down at my DS...


I saw it just as the stars swirled around it. O__O
Only 4 Days since I started hunting it, and it appeared! I was begining to think I'd not get any shiny this month...
Battle time! I sent out my Staraptor and it used Hypnosis. Haha Chesto berry woke it up, then I used Endeavour to bring it to 61HP. Switched to Bronzong and Put Darkrai to sleep with hypnosis. Then switched to Gyarados and used Dragon Rage to bring it down to 21 HP. Darkrai woke up and put gyarados to sleep. Argh bad dreams...Switched over to Bronzong, Darkrai was spamming hypnosis. Chesto berry ftw though! Bronzong set it asleep again, and the ball chucking was on. Lol 15 Dusk Balls and still it refused to budge. Finally after 7 Ultra balls, it stayed in one. Darkrai, master of Nighmares was caught!! Shiny #57. Heh working with the 5 character limit, I nicknamed it "Shade" A bunch of pics now :P:
Entering the Void, E4 Surf glitch ftw!
Zoomed out, My DS with the elastic around it lol
Defiance, it would not Stay in Dusk Balls! Sparkly though
Number 000, lol Shiny Dex entry prior to Nat dex
Shiny Red ??? yay!
Urgh Different Jpn letters than my Timid Abra, SYNC FAIL
English Please, it got Naughty Nature -___-' ouch
Stats!! wonder what its Iv's are...

LOL According to Serebii's IV calc its IVs are roughly:
HP 1
Att 1
Def 8
SpA 16
SpD 16
Spd 6

Wow I've never had a shiny with such garbage IVs across the board. Oh well xD
I'm going to beat the E4 then go for Shaymin. I'm hoping that when I SR for Darkrai in Platinum, it shines as fast as this one except with much better IVs lol. Mad props thanks to friend of mine in SPPf who sold me the early Jpn pearl. Gotta say his stuff is lucky :D!
Good luck everyone on their hunts! Congrats to new shinies too.
__________________
~Total: 64 Latest: ~GRIMER~

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane


TARGETS:
Reply With Quote
  #16190    
Old November 19th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Mateus_'s Avatar
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brazil
Age: 22
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mateus_
Congratz Steelix! gl on next shinies...
I'm here to show the picture of the shiny happiny!
now going for a shiny dialga =P
hope I get a great luck like with the happiny haha


Good luck to everyone who's hunting...
btw after dialga my plans r to get all the legendaries and a rotom Oo
gl to me P=
__________________
~Retired~

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
Reply With Quote
  #16191    
Old November 19th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Totod!le's Avatar
Totod!le
« SUCCESS
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Wow... I can't believe the amount people that are hatching for a shiny. I'm also hatching for a shiny Totodile on my Pearl. I'm at 16 boxes hatched and I'm filling my 17th. All of the babies are going onto Pokemon Ranch so I have a ranch full of Totodile.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16192    
Old November 19th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Mateus_'s Avatar
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brazil
Age: 22
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mateus_
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totod!le View Post
Wow... I can't believe the amount people that are hatching for a shiny. I'm also hatching for a shiny Totodile on my Pearl. I'm at 16 boxes hatched and I'm filling my 17th. All of the babies are going onto Pokemon Ranch so I have a ranch full of Totodile.
cool, shiny totodile is great...
have u ever hatched for a shiny before???
I found realy easy my frist attempt

btw the shiny dialga didn't come yet...
__________________
~Retired~

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
Reply With Quote
  #16193    
Old November 19th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Chr. Draco's Avatar
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Wow It looks like a lot of people is breeding.
In my case I'm still SRing for regice.
Congrats for those with new shinies and good luck to all in your hunts.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16194    
Old November 19th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Le Krome's Avatar
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Michigan
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steelix Lv X View Post
Finally something to post about!

Watching TV yesterday night, its about to be 10PM, Glance down at my DS...


I saw it just as the stars swirled around it. O__O
Only 4 Days since I started hunting it, and it appeared! I was begining to think I'd not get any shiny this month...
Battle time! I sent out my Staraptor and it used Hypnosis. Haha Chesto berry woke it up, then I used Endeavour to bring it to 61HP. Switched to Bronzong and Put Darkrai to sleep with hypnosis. Then switched to Gyarados and used Dragon Rage to bring it down to 21 HP. Darkrai woke up and put gyarados to sleep. Argh bad dreams...Switched over to Bronzong, Darkrai was spamming hypnosis. Chesto berry ftw though! Bronzong set it asleep again, and the ball chucking was on. Lol 15 Dusk Balls and still it refused to budge. Finally after 7 Ultra balls, it stayed in one. Darkrai, master of Nighmares was caught!! Shiny #57. Heh working with the 5 character limit, I nicknamed it "Shade" A bunch of pics now :
Entering the Void, E4 Surf glitch ftw!
Zoomed out, My DS with the elastic around it lol
Defiance, it would not Stay in Dusk Balls! Sparkly though
Number 000, lol Shiny Dex entry prior to Nat dex
Shiny Red ??? yay!
Urgh Different Jpn letters than my Timid Abra, SYNC FAIL
English Please, it got Naughty Nature -___-' ouch
Stats!! wonder what its Iv's are...

LOL According to Serebii's IV calc its IVs are roughly:
HP 1
Att 1
Def 8
SpA 16
SpD 16
Spd 6

Wow I've never had a shiny with such garbage IVs across the board. Oh well xD
I'm going to beat the E4 then go for Shaymin. I'm hoping that when I SR for Darkrai in Platinum, it shines as fast as this one except with much better IVs lol. Mad props thanks to friend of mine in SPPf who sold me the early Jpn pearl. Gotta say his stuff is lucky :D!
Good luck everyone on their hunts! Congrats to new shinies too.
DAMN!!!! Nice job dude!
I've been wanting to hunt one, and I wanna do so on Platinum!
NICE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
Congratz Steelix! gl on next shinies...
I'm here to show the picture of the shiny happiny!
now going for a shiny dialga =P
hope I get a great luck like with the happiny haha


Good luck to everyone who's hunting...
btw after dialga my plans r to get all the legendaries and a rotom Oo
gl to me P=
Congrats! Sweet shiny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totod!le View Post
Wow... I can't believe the amount people that are hatching for a shiny. I'm also hatching for a shiny Totodile on my Pearl. I'm at 16 boxes hatched and I'm filling my 17th. All of the babies are going onto Pokemon Ranch so I have a ranch full of Totodile.
Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
Wow It looks like a lot of people is breeding.
In my case I'm still SRing for regice.
Congrats for those with new shinies and good luck to all in your hunts.
Good luck!
__________________
i am a god
Reply With Quote
  #16195    
Old November 19th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Mateus_'s Avatar
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brazil
Age: 22
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mateus_
Hey does anyone here got the atual shiny dex of the shunters club?
I would like to see it...
__________________
~Retired~

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.

Last edited by Mateus_; November 19th, 2008 at 04:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16196    
Old November 19th, 2008, 09:48 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totod!le View Post
Wow... I can't believe the amount people that are hatching for a shiny. I'm also hatching for a shiny Totodile on my Pearl. I'm at 16 boxes hatched and I'm filling my 17th. All of the babies are going onto Pokemon Ranch so I have a ranch full of Totodile.
Me neither.

Have you hatched shinies before? Because you seem awfully familiar to me, maybe I've seen you somewhere..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
Wow It looks like a lot of people is breeding.
In my case I'm still SRing for regice.
Congrats for those with new shinies and good luck to all in your hunts.
o.o They are. Of active peoplehere , they are going at it old-skool, breeding and SRing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
gl with ur magicarp... u should try to rest a little before going on...
I have alreay got my shiny
yes, it came yesterday at night... hatched for about 6 hours a day by 3 days...
so I did like 540 eggs...
It came realy fast... so now I start with dialga! +D
btw I can't put the picture now cause I'm not at home... but when I get there I'll put it here...
Rest? You said you were doing it SIX hours a day, now that's crazy. Congratulations but I don't think I could do it for 6 hours. Otherwise I'd have many more. And a lot more problems. XFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steelix Lv X View Post
Finally something to post about!
Smooth man, smooth. Those low IVs make me wonder.. Just bad luck or is it possible they were programmed to have them low? I doubt that but who knows. Congratulations anyway, you're probably one of the few people who actually have a legit one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mence Master View Post
DAMN!!!! Nice job dude!
I've been wanting to hunt one, and I wanna do so on Platinum!
NICE!

Congrats! Sweet shiny!

Good luck!

Good luck!
I just wanted to quote you so you'd say "Good Luck!" twice.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
Hey does anyone here got the atual shiny dex of the shunters club?
I would like to see it...
Well, as you can see, there's one on the front page, but as you could've guessed, it hasn't been updated in quite some time (even years, maybe?).

Although I'd like to show you an updated list, or even compile one myself, I'd say it's nearly impossible, as many members who have come and gone...

Not to mention that said Shiny Dex is probably full by now with the exceptions of Shaymin, Arceus and probably Celebi and Jirachi.

It does make one wonder how far we could've gotten, but I believe that project is lost in time.


1,110 eggs hatched, can ya believe it? I'm not done for the night, I plan to make one final push to 1,140 and fill that 4th box.

Magikarp.... please be a golden yellow soon.... I need you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16197    
Old November 20th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Mateus_'s Avatar
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brazil
Age: 22
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mateus_
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
Rest? You said you were doing it SIX hours a day, now that's crazy. Congratulations but I don't think I could do it for 6 hours. Otherwise I'd have many more. And a lot more problems. XFD
I did 6 hous a day just cause this is my frist one... and I was motivated... but as u speak it seems ur not that motivated
anyway to rest is just an advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
It does make one wonder how far we could've gotten, but I believe that project is lost in time.
I see... it seems I didn't got here in the golden era of the club...
wish some day we could like "start it again" with some active co-owners like u and mence master...
__________________
~Retired~

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.
Reply With Quote
  #16198    
Old November 20th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Hikari Ven
Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Nature: Timid
I only did about 2 hours of SRing for the one-who-will-not-be-blue Giratina the past 2 days, all because of Okami xD. After today, I will be off until 12 p.m. on Sunday, so I'll be SRing for Giratina while I'm off and hopefully it'll shine soon.

My other targets have also remained untouched, seeing as I'm trying to get up to Celadon City in FireRed 2 so I can begin SRing for a shiny Eevee. I have many from chaining, but it'll be my first shiny Eevee by SRing when I get it. I'll also be getting back to Regirock in Emerald and hope it'll shine.

Congrats on your new shinies guys. Come to me shiny Giratina!
Reply With Quote
  #16199    
Old November 20th, 2008, 01:01 PM
NoBel_ToKYo ™'s Avatar
NoBel_ToKYo ™
OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: the United of K
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
A good example of a good nature for a Pokemon... will be Nincada. Good nature for it is Adamant because it raises it's Attack stat and lowers it's Sp. Attack stat. It won't be using it's Sp. Attack anyway so it is a good tradeoff.

i suppose that depends on what you will use the nincada for however.. i went and caught a lot of jolly shiny nincada, and i find jolly good if you want it to be a baton passer etc. but i suppose adamant would be useful for an offensive ninjask/shedinja... i don't know XD i just know jolly is useful

anyway, i have now nearly finished on making a shiny team, here is the trainer card! i'll try and take pics of the actual pokemon too:



i have been doing a lot of work for quite some time chaining these pokes and synchronizing for the right natures..and i'm finally ready to EV them..i also picked the ones that had the best IV's
__________________



DeviantArt-
Autism awareness rangers

~Autism is not the tragedy. Ignorance is the ~.tragedy.~
{~A.S.D club founder~}

~PC family~
None as of yet

LOLWUT


Reply With Quote
  #16200    
Old November 20th, 2008, 01:20 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
I did 6 hous a day just cause this is my frist one... and I was motivated... but as u speak it seems ur not that motivated
anyway to rest is just an advice
I may need to rest now. Remember when I said I felt like I was getting sick? Well, it's finally starting to overcome me.... I have a sore throat and I don't feel good at all.

And I'm cold. I'm almost never cold, I'm a very hot natured person..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm_Dragoon View Post
I only did about 2 hours of SRing for the one-who-will-not-be-blue Giratina the past 2 days, all because of Okami xD. After today, I will be off until 12 p.m. on Sunday, so I'll be SRing for Giratina while I'm off and hopefully it'll shine soon.

My other targets have also remained untouched, seeing as I'm trying to get up to Celadon City in FireRed 2 so I can begin SRing for a shiny Eevee. I have many from chaining, but it'll be my first shiny Eevee by SRing when I get it. I'll also be getting back to Regirock in Emerald and hope it'll shine.

Congrats on your new shinies guys. Come to me shiny Giratina!
Coincidentally, a close friend of mine (well I'd like to think of them as close) is doing the same thing, trying to get another shiny Eevee in LG, and she has been trying to get a shiny Giratina for a very long time now...
Good luck on those. Is it just me or is Giratina just really, really hard to get shiny for some people? I wanted one at one time but quit early since I wouldn't really be able to use it much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalwashere666 View Post
i suppose that depends on what you will use the nincada for however.. i went and caught a lot of jolly shiny nincada, and i find jolly good if you want it to be a baton passer etc. but i suppose adamant would be useful for an offensive ninjask/shedinja... i don't know XD i just know jolly is useful

anyway, i have now nearly finished on making a shiny team, here is the trainer card! i'll try and take pics of the actual pokemon too:



i have been doing a lot of work for quite some time chaining these pokes and synchronizing for the right natures..and i'm finally ready to EV them..i also picked the ones that had the best IV's
Jolly seems like overkill for Ninjask but I suppose it could work. I used my Ninjask early in my career. As I became more skilled and more well-rounded, I swapped it out and a few others for my current team members, but it's all about to get an overhaul when I get shiny Magikarp.......


urk I feel awfl.

I didn't make it to 1,140 eggs hatched last night, so I'm at like... 1,114 right now. I think I'm just going to lay down and see if I can hatch some but it's wore on me. Last night I dreamed I was playing that new Animal Crossing game that I haven't got yet... it was so refreshing....

I also dreamed I got like 10 packs of Pokemon cards. fun.

Good luck everyone....
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:04 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.