The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 30th, 2008, 04:39 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm_Dragoon View Post
Lost my chance at a shiny Giratina in Platinum, thanks to my stupid thumb. I have an elastic holding down the L-R buttons, so I had my thumb near the Start-Select ones, for easy access. I glance down and see shiny Giratina too late and my thumb pressed down on reflex, SRing the game.

I'm totally upset about this, I could have had Giratina today and I could have started SRing for Darkrai tomorrow. Now I just gotta hope the RNG is nice to me and another shiny one appears. I'm hoping that its similar to if you got a shiny Starly at the beginning of the game when SRing for a starter, but I doubt that.
Ow That has to hurt, I'm always afraid something like that's gonna happen to me.

But one thing's for certain, I'm not retiring anytime soon.

Video coming soon. Shiny grass at 39 like always for me, and then I got another one today. I plan to at least get 12.

I caught that thing at 4 AM.
Old November 30th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Hikari Ven
Trainer

Nature: Timid
I won't be able to SR for a shiny Darkrai just yet. I realized that I need to release Cresselia before I can go to Newmoon Island, so I have to beat the E4 first. So instead, I am now back up to Giratina in Platinum and I'm SRing for a shiny one once again.

I decided to give it until the 19th of December to shine, and if it doesn't appear, I'll move on with the game and SR for shiny Darkrai instead.

I'm not going to make the same mistake twice, so my thumb is staying away from the Start-Select buttons until Giratina appears on the screen :p.

^Congrats on the shiny Slowpoke, the 2 I got took long to find, several months in fact, one of the worst chaining experiences I had .
Old December 1st, 2008, 07:58 AM
Dark Steelix Lv X
Final Atomic Buster

Quote:
Lost my chance at a shiny Giratina in Platinum, thanks to my stupid thumb. I have an elastic holding down the L-R buttons, so I had my thumb near the Start-Select ones, for easy access. I glance down and see shiny Giratina too late and my thumb pressed down on reflex, SRing the game.

I'm totally upset about this, I could have had Giratina today and I could have started SRing for Darkrai tomorrow. Now I just gotta hope the RNG is nice to me and another shiny one appears. I'm hoping that its similar to if you got a shiny Starly at the beginning of the game when SRing for a starter, but I doubt that.
Ouch S_D, Nicejob on Registeel ( Mine's got careful too, nice nature for it) but Giratina Cursed you again :( If I recall you SR over the first Giratina you were after too? Ugh stuff happens I guess, especially when you are tryng to go fast and are frustrated. Maybe it'll pop up again :(

This weekend I barely got any Sring done. Only 5 hours on Mesprit and 3 on Rotom. To make up for it I took my DS to work Sunday night to Sr during break time, but nothing. Then today in the morning I whipped out my DS for the drive back home, something I rarely do since I'm tired usually. Instead of going for my Pearl, I went to a really old target on my Fire Red. First SR after turning it on I look down:
Spoiler:

Meeeewwwwwww TWO!!!!! Meeeewwwwwww TWO!!!!
After getting home to take pics, I finally battled it with glee. Difficult SOB mewtwo. After crippling its accuracy and Defence with Shedinja's Sand attack and screech, I put it to sleep with Poliwrath, then Scizor's Sword Danced False Swipe brought its HP down. But Mewtwo broke out of every repeat ball I chucked at it. So this went on for a bit, since he'd use Recover and Safeguard to stall me. I couldn't get him to stay asleep for more than 2turns, so I was going to paralyze him with magneton instead. I sent out magneton, he used Safeguard. ARGH. He was at low yellow, so I chucked Timer's and after the 3rd one...CAUGHT!! YEAHH in your face Master Ball!!
Milestone shiny #60. I nicknamed him "BioWeapon"
Fire Red in DS...Green Mewtwo on Screen!
It's the Ultimate Bio Weapon!...with Impish nature, damn -SpA
Stats...IV's to follow...
VICTORY!!!! Heheheh...
IV's:
HP 1
Att 18
Def 18
SpA 7
SpD 15
Spd 25

Lol garbage HP but decent att and Good Speed, yay another physical moveset lol. I've been after the Brawl Reject since Summer of '07. Finally, just finally, over year of occasional hunting paid off lol. Only my 4th FR/LG SR shiny too, need to hunt on those games more, probably going back to hunting Snorlax again. And congrats everyone else on their shinies too! Nice Slowpoke DDD, what way are you going to go evolution wise? Good luck everyone on their hunts!

PS LOL at my last pic.

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old December 1st, 2008, 08:48 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
Gratz on Mewtwo. I am getting Platinum in japanese so I can get Darkria. I have compltetly forget when I can get mystery gift but I will go research that. I was going to play Ranger 2 but shiny darkria is much better than playing that game. I have photos of some of my Geodude I will get round to posting them sometime.
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:03 AM
NoBel_ToKYo ™
OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns

one of my freinds recently lent me his game and i have sucessfully SR'd for regirock, regiice and registeel, and have started SRing for regigigas!!

gl to everyone

DeviantArt-
Autism awareness rangers

~Autism is not the tragedy. Ignorance is the ~.tragedy.~
{~A.S.D club founder~}

~PC family~
None as of yet

LOLWUT

Old December 1st, 2008, 10:56 AM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steelix Lv X View Post
Nice Slowpoke DDD, what way are you going to go evolution wise? Good luck everyone on their hunts!

PS LOL at my last pic.
Phew, how many SR shinies does that make you in like 2 weeks? lol congrats

Oh yeah Slowpoke video

I'm going for Slowbro. Speaking of bro, my brother just called when I was chaining... I had to hurry, mute music, put my DS down and run and grab the phone.

When I got back, I noticed I was at an even amount of steps. I pressed the Radar/registered item button.

"The battery has run dry!"

Oh sh^#.

I don't know where the grasses are.
I walk up, fine. Walk up again, fine. So I figure I had positioned myself correctly before I ran off.

Wrong.

So Darth Bidoof strikes again.

I have 6 shiny Slowpoke, 4 with me. 2 are Bold, 1 is Naive and one is Timid. So I hope the other two are Bold natured.

The first one I got seems ok except for it's HP which is like 0. It's defenses are great though...

Argh....

Well, at least I can start on my project sooner.

So in a way I'm happy I can continue. I can also finish raising Mama Luigi and raise my best Bro, and get them ready.

Good luck everyone, and remember to

PAY ATTENTION

edit:
Crap, the other two Slowpoke are Mild and Impish. Mild is "Proud of it's Power", and Impish is "Mischievous", lol.... Slap in the face?

I'll check them all later. Right now I'm gonna finish levelling up Mama Luigi so s/he can learn Earth Power.
Old December 1st, 2008, 11:32 AM
Hikari Ven
Trainer

D_S: Yeah thats the second time that happened with Giratina, even though I have my younger cousins to blame for that first one .

Well I'm back on the Giratina hunt in Platinum once again, but no shiny dragon yet. I'm still hopeful that my game will spit me out a shiny sometime soon, but I'm not sure when exactly . My fingers stay away from the buttons on the DS, no errors this time. SHINE Giratina!

I'm also still SRing for shiny Regirock in Emerald and shiny Snorlax in LeafGreen but neither seem to want to shine. Did 3 hours of Regirock and 3 hours of Snorlax, but no shinies popped up. I'm hoping one of the 3 shinies I'm hunting will appear before the end of the year.

Congrats to new shinies guys, wish me luck!
Old December 1st, 2008, 11:54 AM
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mateus_
Hi everyone! got some exelent news for u all...
GOT MY SHINY AZELF!!!
yes, it was now!!!
I came here to tell u all...
I'm sooo happy =D
I'll post the picture as soon as I take it...
good luck on shiny hunting for everyone!

Now let's hunt for uxie!!!

Here the picture :D

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.

Last edited by Mateus_; December 2nd, 2008 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 1st, 2008, 07:10 PM
Hikari Ven
Trainer

Seems like they are giving away Darkrai lately. The Ranger Event for Darkrai is now available, I got it downloaded, but I need to beat the game first. I may SR for a shiny one when the time comes, assuming they can be shiny.

Spent the whole day basically SRing for shiny Giratina in Platinum. No shiny ones have popped up, crossing my fingers that it appears soon.

Congrats on the wonderful new shinies everyone ^-^.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 08:48 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

I got the darkria Ranger event as well. I also have the Japanese one so I can't decided which one to get it as a shiny. lol. I have gotten the Darkria download on to platinum as well so I will be SRing for that after Giratina.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:19 PM
rapid whalelord
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
does anyone wanna race me for anything?

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old December 2nd, 2008, 04:14 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Nature: Lonely
Hey guys, is it possible to get the Ranger Darkrai shiny?
Because I really want that bugger... LOL

I'm SRing for a shiny Regice on Sapphire, and I am making my way to Dialga still in Diamond.

Hopefully I can have some luck this weekend, lawlz, so GL mah peeps
Old December 3rd, 2008, 09:25 AM
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.

I have already started with uxie...
hope to get it in this month
wish me gl =D

Old December 3rd, 2008, 09:49 AM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Quote:
D_S: Yeah thats the second time that happened with Giratina, even though I have my younger cousins to blame for that first one .

Well I'm back on the Giratina hunt in Platinum once again, but no shiny dragon yet. I'm still hopeful that my game will spit me out a shiny sometime soon, but I'm not sure when exactly . My fingers stay away from the buttons on the DS, no errors this time. SHINE Giratina!

I'm also still SRing for shiny Regirock in Emerald and shiny Snorlax in LeafGreen but neither seem to want to shine. Did 3 hours of Regirock and 3 hours of Snorlax, but no shinies popped up. I'm hoping one of the 3 shinies I'm hunting will appear before the end of the year.

Congrats to new shinies guys, wish me luck!
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
Hi everyone! got some exelent news for u all...
GOT MY SHINY AZELF!!!
yes, it was now!!!
I came here to tell u all...
I'm sooo happy =D
I'll post the picture as soon as I take it...
good luck on shiny hunting for everyone!

Now let's hunt for uxie!!!

Here the picture :D
Congratulations. O.o

Quote:
Seems like they are giving away Darkrai lately. The Ranger Event for Darkrai is now available, I got it downloaded, but I need to beat the game first. I may SR for a shiny one when the time comes, assuming they can be shiny.

Spent the whole day basically SRing for shiny Giratina in Platinum. No shiny ones have popped up, crossing my fingers that it appears soon.

Congrats on the wonderful new shinies everyone ^-^.
Good luck again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapid whalelord View Post
does anyone wanna race me for anything?
NO! j/k. I would challenge you but I'm busy right now with my own project, battles, and work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mence Master View Post
Hey guys, is it possible to get the Ranger Darkrai shiny?
Because I really want that bugger... LOL

I'm SRing for a shiny Regice on Sapphire, and I am making my way to Dialga still in Diamond.

Hopefully I can have some luck this weekend, lawlz, so GL mah peeps
I'm not sure if it is. I thought so, but I don't know for sure so don't take my word for it.
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus_ View Post
I have already started with uxie...
hope to get it in this month
wish me gl =D
Good luck! Again!

Sorry I'm just in a great mood cuz I did this last night. Thought I wouldn't have a chance in the world. But I did. Very interesting since he said he had gotten much, much better, but so have I (I guess) since I obtained Slowbro. Wake up call for him for sure, same thing that happened to me a month or two ago... but it is time for me to rise up again. O__o;

So, um, yeah. Now what.

I've nearly hatched 1,200 Magikarp eggs now. My "old" team is great, but I'm still going to work on my new one..

I was worried about how Scizor might become a problem for my old team in a few months, but if Slowbro can take those Night Slashes, he might be able to survive Scizor and pop him with a Flamethrower.....

Oh well. We'll see when the time comes.

Today I shall begin work on my project, even if it's just a little. I hope to have it done by this weekend and if I do then that means I'll have a new Pokemon as well.

Good luck everyone!!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Old December 3rd, 2008, 10:30 AM
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.

wow DDD realy nice battle and video
the slowbro was great!
gratz on such a great battle
and nice shiny team Oo

Old December 3rd, 2008, 12:04 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Nature: Lonely
Yeah, it is, CME told me soez!
Yay
So that will be along with Dialga, unless I get lucky ;D
GL ALL!
Old December 4th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
It's sad when I leave for months and only 10 pages pass.

LDD's UPDATE: No such luck. V(>_<)V

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old December 4th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon View Post
It's sad when I leave for months and only 10 pages pass.

LDD's UPDATE: No such luck. V(>_<)V
Loads of people have left the site and I have only just come back after 4 months and barely anything had happened.

I did abit of chaining last night but decided to swap back to playing platinum to get to Giratina so I can SR for a shiny one. Anyone want to race once I get there or for anything else?
Old December 4th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.

wow how lucky we are...
a co-owner showed up and didin't say anything about the new members...
T.T

Old December 4th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

People don't always have time to go through all the posts. I didn't when I came back. You will be accepted when they notice and saying things like that won't help you to get in. xD

Nothing new from me. But my Ranger 2 save file restarted itself so I have to replay through that. Which takes more time out of my shiny hunting.
Old December 4th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Nature: Jolly
Hi everyone, I've been a little busy with some things and didn't have time to hunt.
But I think I'm back and can hunt some shiny pokemon again.

Congrats to everyone who got new shinies and good luck for those hunting.

I think I'll SR for a shiny Rayquaza.

See you and have a nice shiny hunting.

Old December 4th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Mateus_
Retired Hunter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer302 View Post
People don't always have time to go through all the posts. I didn't when I came back. You will be accepted when they notice and saying things like that won't help you to get in. xD
yea... u say that cause it's not u who's waiting to pur "I'm a member of the Shiny Hunter Club" in ur sign...
but u r right, I should wait more...

Old December 4th, 2008, 02:08 PM
The Graceful Assassin
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

i have still been checking in here often.....

my SR for regice have not prevailed in my Emerald but ill keep trying...

GL with hunts...

and congrats to all new shinies ( i havent found a shiny in months)

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner

Old December 4th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Haven't found a shiny in months either. I am hoping to find one in Platinum as my shiny drought is starting to annoy me. Shiny Giratina would make my Christmas
Old December 4th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Graceful Assassin View Post
i have still been checking in here often.....

my SR for regice have not prevailed in my Emerald but ill keep trying...

GL with hunts...

and congrats to all new shinies ( i havent found a shiny in months)
You have to be patient, when you less notice it will appear in front of your eyes.
Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer302 View Post
Haven't found a shiny in months either. I am hoping to find one in Platinum as my shiny drought is starting to annoy me. Shiny Giratina would make my Christmas
Think positive, maybe your drought is ending.
Good luck and take it easy.

As for me I'm still SRing Rayquaza.

Good luck everyone.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links