Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 14th, 2009 (03:51 AM).
:^)

Nature: Lonely
Well, PC's finally back up.
Still no new shinies; I'm to 3,000 resets for Rayquaza, and I'm hunting for Rare Candies from Pickup Meowth, while encountering Tangela and leveling up my Blastoise. Maybe I'll find a shiny one while doing this; I'm gonna get about 40 or so Rare Candies, but I only get one every two hours or so, which means it is taking forever, obviously, but I know I will be rewarded soon ;D
Good luck all, and congrats to Storm Dragoon on her beautiful news shiny Latios =D
Old February 14th, 2009 (02:44 PM).

Good to see PC is back up, no new shinies since Dialga. I did manage to find some emerald shinies due to the frame thing that was discovered, but they aren't worthy shinies. Hope to find time for Ruby my lucky shiny cartridge and find some shinies in there.
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
Credit to MetalMario and Yami for the SHC card
click to help them grow
Old February 15th, 2009 (07:16 PM).
Has gone...

I'm almost done filling up Ruby with a second set of 13 Boxes of Charmander Eggs to hatch!! Also, I got my hands on second Diamond (soft-reseted Gen IV Legendary Shinies, I hath arriveth)!!! So, I'm going to play through all the way till I reach Solaceon and begin hatching Charmander Eggs here too!! XD Good luck to all!! ^_^
Old February 15th, 2009 (07:28 PM).

XD
100 Resets into Treecko SRing in Sapphire, and that thing pops out.
So I'm telling Pokerealm/shinyhunter about it on MSN, while uploading the video ten minutes later with it still on the screen, on my Ruby file, this thingy appeared.

6,000 Resets, Brave Nature, Perfect Speed and Good SP Atk is total win.
I am crazy happy about this.
Good luck to all, and hopefully this place starts getting some more activity.
Old February 15th, 2009 (07:44 PM).
Has gone...

Quote originally posted by Mence Master:

XD
So I'm telling Pokerealm/shinyhunter about it on MSN, while uploading the video ten minutes later with it still on the screen, on my Ruby file, this thingy appeared.

XD I can't even get Treecko to shine, let alone encounter a Shiny uncatchable!!

D: WHY??? Why can't I get my Charmander!?!?!

1000 congratulations on the Rayquaza, Mence Master!! :D
Old February 16th, 2009 (12:02 AM).
Dragon Power

Nature: Jolly

XD

Congratulations Mence, it's good to see that someone got a new shiny and congratulations on shiny poochyena, I know it's uncatchable, but it's a good sign that you will get treeko soon.

Quote originally posted by Shadow Chaos:
XD I can't even get Treecko to shine, let alone encounter a Shiny uncatchable!!

D: WHY??? Why can't I get my Charmander!?!?!
You will get your charmander soon, don't worry be happy. After all you're going to hatch it in two games, that means you'll have more probabilities. Take it easy.

See you later everyone and Good Luck.
Old February 16th, 2009 (06:36 AM).
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
Unlucky on the uncatchable MM, gratz on Ray though. I have always wanted a shiny Rayquaza, love its black look.

I haven't spent long on Shiny hunting recently. To much work and depression, but I am off school this week and I am hoping to get my HUGE pile of homework done by Wednesday and as I have now been working non stop since 10am I should be able to get it done easily. Maybe even by tomorrow unless I get distracted with something. That will leave 2 days of hunting and hopefully Torchic will sparkle.
Old February 16th, 2009 (12:18 PM).
Has gone...

Quote originally posted by Chr. Draco:
[...]
You will get your charmander soon, don't worry be happy. After all you're going to hatch it in two games, that means you'll have more probabilities. Take it easy.

See you later everyone and Good Luck.
Actually, I'm now searching for it on three... I've been searching on Diamond and Ruby, and Diamond 2 is my third game!! :P And thanks!! XD LOL!! I wasn't complaining, I was just saying that cause now even Mence Master has gotten his target, and I have yet to!! XD Besides, after a year of hatching, another year doesn't bother me!! ^_^
Old February 16th, 2009 (01:36 PM).

Well, it's easy to SR instead of breed.
I find SRing always faster.
I prefer it as well.
I'm off/on Moltres hunting, and when I'm not hunting it but still playing my FireRed Game, I'm either hunting Mewtwo or a wild shiny.
Gonna do a LITTLE BIT of SRing for Regice and Treecko, and gotta finish up EV Training Rayquaza.
Good luck, all you three.
Old February 16th, 2009 (01:56 PM).
Has gone...

Well, it's easy to SR instead of breed.
I find SRing always faster.
I prefer it as well.
I'm off/on Moltres hunting, and when I'm not hunting it but still playing my FireRed Game, I'm either hunting Mewtwo or a wild shiny.
Gonna do a LITTLE BIT of SRing for Regice and Treecko, and gotta finish up EV Training Rayquaza.
Good luck, all you three.
Indeed, but since I only have one FireRed, and I'm quite attached to that file, I just can't reset it!! But if I could, I would (breeding is eternal, especially on Ruby...) >_>;

Thanks, and good luck to you too!! ^_^
Old February 16th, 2009 (06:52 PM).
Fufufu, All according to plan.

Nature: Naive
I have a question: If you guessed your time on that time counter thing and actually got a shiny and you never got your SID will that shiny count in this club?

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club!
::My GPXPlus account::
Diamond FC: 1763 1441 8561 (Name: Evey)
Black FC: 4212 3408 4293 (Name: Evey)
Old February 16th, 2009 (06:57 PM).

I believe it should, as nothing was really used.

Also, Shadow Chaos, I've restarted my FR so many times now.
xD
Just migrate, and restart!
I'm gonna finish EV Training Rayquaza tonight, and hopefully it'll be Level 100 by tomorrow.
I'm going to try and find any shiny I can in FR, a shiny Pooch or Treecko (Either would please me at this point) in Sapphire, and either Regice or Poochyena/Wurmple/Zigzagoon in Ruby.
Good luck to all.
Old February 16th, 2009 (08:07 PM).
Has gone...

I believe it should, as nothing was really used.

Also, Shadow Chaos, I've restarted my FR so many times now.
xD
Just migrate, and restart!
I'm gonna finish EV Training Rayquaza tonight, and hopefully it'll be Level 100 by tomorrow.
I'm going to try and find any shiny I can in FR, a shiny Pooch or Treecko (Either would please me at this point) in Sapphire, and either Regice or Poochyena/Wurmple/Zigzagoon in Ruby.
Good luck to all.
XD I've been tempted to, but just can't yet!! =P

The only game I've ever restarted was Ruby!! DX
Old February 16th, 2009 (08:38 PM).
Dragon Power

I also want to restart my ruby game, but not yet until I'm able to migrate my pokemon.
For now I'm taking a little rest since I've been busy with some homework, maybe this weekend I'll start again.
By the way, is possible to organize a tournament where only shiny pokemon participate?, you know between the club members.
It's only an idea.
See you everyone and Good Luck.
Old February 17th, 2009 (04:38 PM).

Nature: Timid
Congrats to new shinies guys.

As Mence Master stated, my latest shiny was a shiny Latios, who took me by surprise when it appeared. I haven't had any success with any of my games since then though. I'm still hunting for shiny Paras in LeafGreen and I have also left Dratini for a bit in FireRed and I'm hunting for a shiny Tangela. I really hope that one of these 2 targets shows up next.

Getting pretty tired of nothing shining, so I really do hope something pops up soon, really need motivation to shiny hunt lately.
Old February 17th, 2009 (05:50 PM).
Dragon Power

Quote originally posted by Storm_Dragoon:

As Mence Master stated, my latest shiny was a shiny Latios, who took me by surprise when it appeared. I haven't had any success with any of my games since then though. I'm still hunting for shiny Paras in LeafGreen and I have also left Dratini for a bit in FireRed and I'm hunting for a shiny Tangela. I really hope that one of these 2 targets shows up next.

Getting pretty tired of nothing shining, so I really do hope something pops up soon, really need motivation to shiny hunt lately.
Congratulations on latios; Was it in ruby, sapphire or emerald?
Old February 17th, 2009 (11:02 PM).
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
It's been a while since I've posted.

I got sick again last week, but I'm getting better. This makes it 3 times in 3 months, more than I have ever been in a long time.

I haven't been playing Pokemon that much. I randomly hatch Magikarps at will; I think that's what I want most right now.

The most heartbreaking thing is that my old white DS Lite that I mentioned a while back that would occasionally turn off in Sleep Mode?

Yeah. It's gotten worse, and more frequent, which means I can't chain on it.

Not that I really want to chain anything... I have targets, but I just don't have the inspiration.

So I'll just play here and there. and not do that Emerald thing. It's ridiculous how fast this has caught on.
Just as how we thought egg chaining would ruin shiny Pokemon, now this comes along, and it's all too real...
Oh well.

Good luck everyone and congrats to those who have new shinies. Nice Rayquaza you got there, MenceMaster.

I guess I'll be hatching Magikarps and SRing Latias when I feel like it.
Old February 18th, 2009 (11:14 AM).
Has gone...

Quote originally posted by Storm_Dragoon:

Good luck on Paras and Tangela, and Dratini as well when you get back to it!! ^_^

Quote originally posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE:
It's been a while since I've posted.

I got sick again last week, but I'm getting better. This makes it 3 times in 3 months, more than I have ever been in a long time.

I haven't been playing Pokemon that much. I randomly hatch Magikarps at will; I think that's what I want most right now.

The most heartbreaking thing is that my old white DS Lite that I mentioned a while back that would occasionally turn off in Sleep Mode?

Yeah. It's gotten worse, and more frequent, which means I can't chain on it.

Not that I really want to chain anything... I have targets, but I just don't have the inspiration.

So I'll just play here and there. and not do that Emerald thing. It's ridiculous how fast this has caught on.
Just as how we thought egg chaining would ruin shiny Pokemon, now this comes along, and it's all too real...
Oh well.

Good luck everyone and congrats to those who have new shinies. Nice Rayquaza you got there, MenceMaster.

I guess I'll be hatching Magikarps and SRing Latias when I feel like it.
Hope you get to back to 100% and good luck on both Magikarp and Latias!! =D

As for me, I reached Solaceon Town last night and began filling up boxes, which I'm going to continue in a bit!! Really hoping that my first Shiny encounter in Diamond 2 is Charmander!! =D Good luck to everybody!! ^_^
Old February 18th, 2009 (11:45 AM).
Pokémon Aureolin
Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
May I join this epic club? :3
I have a Shiny Steelix, caught in victory Road (Pokemon Diamond)
Old February 18th, 2009 (07:58 PM).

I just passed the 5th gym for Ruby. Hunting more often and training, no shiny sightings. I'm currently on Route 119 hoping for a shiny Tropius but these guys are rare. Well on my way to the weather station.
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
Credit to MetalMario and Yami for the SHC card
click to help them grow
Old February 19th, 2009 (02:21 PM).
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant
wow havent been here in a long while
Old February 19th, 2009 (05:54 PM).
Dragon Power

well guys, it looks like I have time, so I'm going to SR for torchic and drifloom, my next targets.

see ya and good luck everyone.
Old February 20th, 2009 (08:49 AM).
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
I am up to Palkia on my Pearl game and I am working on getting to Giratina on both. I have a false swiper and sleeper ready on both games so when it does finally appear it shouldn't be to hard to catch it. I have been SRing for Torchic recently but have had no luck so far.
Old February 20th, 2009 (09:17 AM).
Has gone...

Quote originally posted by Espeon~:
May I join this epic club? :3
I have a Shiny Steelix, caught in victory Road (Pokemon Diamond)
You'll have to wait till MetalMario or any other Co-Owner officially welcomes you, but you can still be active here in the club, so welcome!! =D

Quote originally posted by shinyhunter011:
wow havent been here in a long while
Indeed!! Yo!!

Quote originally posted by Razer302:
I am up to Palkia on my Pearl game and I am working on getting to Giratina on both. I have a false swiper and sleeper ready on both games so when it does finally appear it shouldn't be to hard to catch it. I have been SRing for Torchic recently but have had no luck so far.
Good luck on those 3!! =D

Quote originally posted by Chr. Draco:
well guys, it looks like I have time, so I'm going to SR for torchic and drifloom, my next targets.

see ya and good luck everyone.
Good luck on both of those!! =D

I already filled up all 17 Boxes on Diamond 2 with Charmander Eggs, bringing it to a total of 510 Eggs (Box 18 is my other Pokemon's hang out, so its off-limits!! XD ), and I've managed to hatch already 101!! So that is 101/510 so far!! Here is hoping that I don't have to breed another 510 if Charmander doesn't hatch... Good luck to everybody!! =D
Old February 20th, 2009 (10:09 AM).
Dragon Power

Quote originally posted by Razer302:
Good luck on those, Would you like to race for torchic?, to see who gets torchic first; just to keep both of us motivated.

Quote originally posted by Shadow Chaos:
I already filled up all 17 Boxes on Diamond 2 with Charmander Eggs, bringing it to a total of 510 Eggs (Box 18 is my other Pokemon's hang out, so its off-limits!! XD ), and I've managed to hatch already 101!! So that is 101/510 so far!! Here is hoping that I don't have to breed another 510 if Charmander doesn't hatch...
Wow, you're determined in getting charmander, good luck.

See you and good luck everyone.

Sponsored Links