The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 9th, 2009, 02:20 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote:
Originally Posted by super onii chan View Post
Anyone have a spear japanese Ditto?
I can give you one, don't worry. I thought I already agreed to give you one anyways... Oh well.

I am in an extremely good mood right now. I don't have any new shinies, but my Sassy shiny Baltoy is double flawless in it's Defenses! And that one Skarmory I thought was going to be great, was. Every IV is at or above 22, and it has a 31 in Defense.

I also got approved for my credit card so I can buy online now.... which means sometime in the future I'll have my hands on a Japanese Diamond.

Amongst other things I've always wanted.. but couldn't get because I couldn't buy online...

Glorious day.

SFIV OST, here I come!

(No, I'm not getting it illegally. I want something I can actually hold onto.)

Congratulations everyone on your new shinies, you must have all done stealed my luck gosh darnit. lol

Maybe I'll get Spiritomb soon.I'm not giving up, I'm just not putting any effort into it. I want to train Skarmory, Baltoy/Claydol and Swampert now, and then use Diamond to chain a request Pokemon.

Good luck everyone, but do you really need it? O.o Wow
Old June 9th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Le Krome
:^)

Nature: Lonely
*raises hand* I NEED THE LUCK PLOX.

Congratulations on all new shinies!

I'm still sitting here, with my boring old blue Dialga. It needs to Go Green, to help the Earth. I'm unsure about starting a new profile now, cause I'm not too inclined to hunt a starter, but that's mostly cause my luck's been down the tubes lately. :/

Good luck, all.
Old June 9th, 2009, 04:18 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
I can give you one, don't worry. I thought I already agreed to give you one anyways... Oh well.

I am in an extremely good mood right now. I don't have any new shinies, but my Sassy shiny Baltoy is double flawless in it's Defenses! And that one Skarmory I thought was going to be great, was. Every IV is at or above 22, and it has a 31 in Defense.

I also got approved for my credit card so I can buy online now.... which means sometime in the future I'll have my hands on a Japanese Diamond.

Amongst other things I've always wanted.. but couldn't get because I couldn't buy online...

Glorious day.

SFIV OST, here I come!

(No, I'm not getting it illegally. I want something I can actually hold onto.)

Congratulations everyone on your new shinies, you must have all done stealed my luck gosh darnit. lol

Maybe I'll get Spiritomb soon.I'm not giving up, I'm just not putting any effort into it. I want to train Skarmory, Baltoy/Claydol and Swampert now, and then use Diamond to chain a request Pokemon.

Good luck everyone, but do you really need it? O.o Wow
Lol you seemed pretty busy and I felt bad for asking you. Ok thanks dude =P. my bad. And good luck, i cant find charger so I can't chain . I got of 20 (i think) and THe light turns red Dx
Old June 9th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

I would like to know when shininess is set for the bird trio. I'm trying to catch up in my games so that I can search for shinies, I need to stop resetting my games. But one exception would be my Diamond2. I haven't used it since I got shiny Dialga, but first I have to find that TRU Regigigas, I don't remember where I put him.
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
Credit to MetalMario and Yami for the SHC card
click to help them grow
Old June 9th, 2009, 09:53 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonking_ShinyElite View Post
I would like to know when shininess is set for the bird trio. I'm trying to catch up in my games so that I can search for shinies, I need to stop resetting my games. But one exception would be my Diamond2. I haven't used it since I got shiny Dialga, but first I have to find that TRU Regigigas, I don't remember where I put him.
I personally thought their stuff was set when you talk to Oak in Eterna... I may be wrong, however.
Maybe someone can set us both straight.

The only time I've played Pokemon since last was to trade Pokemon with some feller so his could evolve, and to name my recent new shinies I told you about before.

Good luck everyone.
Old June 10th, 2009, 05:59 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Early today, at about 8:35 AM, I snagged a shiny Mime Jr. from an early shiny patch at a chain of 8. Yay for random luck! It is a Naive female, and I am EVing it right now. Thank God it has Soundproof; now I can finally chian Growlithe.

But I won't. Not just yet. I anm now on the second leg of the shiny circuit, meaning that I will hunt for Snover/Abomasnow atop Mt. Coronet.

Good luck, everyone!

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old June 10th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
Gratz Fufu.

After my shiny Palkia. (pictures soon, camera bad should be here tomorrow) I have decided to SR more on my Platinum to get Giratina. I am still playing through my Euro copy aswell hoping to pick something up on there while I complete it.
Old June 12th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Hikari Ven
Trainer

Nature: Timid
Spending most of my time SRing for shiny Palkia in Platinum, as well as fishing for the shiny circuit on serebii. I am up to 1650 SR's for shiny Palkia, didn't bother counting my fish count. Hoping to get one of these to shine before the end of the month.

I am going on vacation for nearly a month(starting June 27th), so I'm just letting you know now that I may have little to no Internet access, so if I disappear, thats why. Also my grandmother is scheduled for surgery on Monday, so I may disappear for a couple days for this reason. So congrats to new shinies and good luck.
Old June 12th, 2009, 09:37 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
On to Phase 2!

Also ShinyDex

I was watching the trailing end of Pittsburgh beating Philadelphia while working up my chain. This chain just sorta kept going, so I started only entering Free+1s once it was around 35 or so. I'm going to harvest several more before moving on to the next stage--probably Trapinch. I don't know whether to do it on Advance or chain. If I do it on Advance, it has extra nostalgia, GenIII accessibility, and cred for the Hoenn Tour, but if I chain them, I can synch their Natures and have more shots for good IVs.

Welcome to the club, AmazingPiplup, and anyone else who might have fallen through the cracks. ._.;

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old June 12th, 2009, 10:21 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Congratulations on your shiny Lunatone, MetalMario! Lunatone's eyes are so hypnotic! *_*

If I were you, I would random encounter for this particular Trapinch, MM. That way, it'll count for both the Shiny Circuit and Shiny Tour. If you want one with good IVs/nature, you could always chain for more later. That's just how I see things.

Ugh. I just need to level up Bibarel once more. Then I can finally go through Mt. Coronet and begin SRing for shiny Giratina. Hopefully navigating through the Distortion World won't be too hard.

It's ironic; despite the fact that I've worked so hard to get to Giratina to soft reset for it, the fact of the matter is that I'll be focusing most of my hunting energy into Palkia once I'm actually at Giratina. I am racing S_D after all, and I'd like to see if I can get a shiny Palkia before my cousin leaves (he doesn't think I can, but I'll show him!)

Good luck, everyone.

Old June 13th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Le Krome
:^)

Nature: Lonely
Congrats on the Lunatone, MetalMario. It's counterpart, Solrock, is also an awesome shiny. (b*_*)b

I'm nearing Eterna Forest in Platinum. I'll probably do a ton of encounters here, just to walk on the tightrope of luck. Once I get to Giratina, I WILL NOT leave until it sparkles. Even if it takes a year, but... That's a bit idiotic. Anyways...

Good luck to all.
Old June 13th, 2009, 06:16 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Well I got another shiny target. I'm hatching spiritomb (with D), Abra(Sr), anddddd... the last one is a secret that only one person knows

good job to everyone, and good luck
Old June 13th, 2009, 01:02 PM
KissTheSkull656
Trainer

I want to be in. I only have a shiny Dragonite and Charizard right now and I'm not so great at finding them but I love to try. Also, what are some shinies that are easier to find?

Last edited by KissTheSkull656; June 13th, 2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old June 13th, 2009, 06:25 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Did you get those shinies in a trade.
Old June 13th, 2009, 07:59 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

I sure do Copy and Paste a lot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me at SPPf

Ever since I started shiny hunting again in May, my luck has been through the roof.

And yet again, my luck strikes!

The following occurred between 2:05 and 2:11 PM EST while I was soft resetting for Palkia and Aerodactyl simultaneously.

Alrighty, so I made the arbitrary decision on Diamond to chain for a shiny Growlithe. There really was no rhyme or reason to it; I was on IRC, and people were talking about Arcanine, and I thought I'd chain for my own shiny one with a good nature and IVs.

So I decided to go to PokeEarth, to see if it would be easier to chain for Growlithe on Route 201 or 202.

But FIRST because I'm so random, I went to the Kanto PokeEarth to see the encounter rate of Heracross in Pattern Bush...I don't know why, I just did! Turns out the encounter rate is 20%. After read that, I went to the Sinnoh PokeEarth, and was scrolling through the information for Route 201.

I look down at my GBA SP and my DS Lite. I find myself watching a Palkia scrolling across the screen. I also find myself looking at the summary of an Aerodactyl. And what do I see?

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._3016310_n.jpg

That. :D

It was taken with my cousin's (a different cousin) camera on his phone...sorry if the quality isn't too good. I was so surprised when I got it; I wasn't even expecting to get it at all! It just goes to show you that hunting for multiple shinies at once really does help...

Furthermore, sorry that I posted this so much later. I would have taken more pictures, but we had to leave soon after I got this to go get a haircut. If you guys want more pictures, just ask, and I'll take them.

I'm SOOO happy right now!

Good luck, everyone.
Next targets: Mewtwo on FR, Raikou on LG, and Growlithe on Diamond...unfortunately, Raikou will have to wait; I need to EV-train Smeargle, and that's going to take FOREVER, especially without PokeRus.

Old June 13th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Evil Sonic
Fufufu, All according to plan.

Nature: Naive
That's awesome FuFu, maybe I should try to SR for two shinies at the same time...

But not now since (my DS is still broken) I'm still hatching for a shiny Chimchar.

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club!
::My GPXPlus account::
Diamond FC: 1763 1441 8561 (Name: Evey)
Black FC: 4212 3408 4293 (Name: Evey)
Old June 14th, 2009, 04:17 AM
mathioks
owner of the lonestar's gym

Nature: Relaxed
hi guys, congratz on the shinies lately, well last time my chains alway break, but i say MM say something about +1s , so i was wondering if someone could tell me what that means

thanks in advance: mathioks and good luck to everyone :D
Old June 14th, 2009, 12:05 PM
KissTheSkull656
Trainer

Quote:
Did you get those shinies in a trade.
I got Charizard from my friends LeafGreen so it might not be real. But I caught Dragonite as a Dratini in Mt. Coronet. I used to have a shiny Golbat on my LeafGreen but it got deleted.
Old June 14th, 2009, 02:55 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissTheSkull656 View Post
I got Charizard from my friends LeafGreen so it might not be real. But I caught Dragonite as a Dratini in Mt. Coronet. I used to have a shiny Golbat on my LeafGreen but it got deleted.
Ah cool. The SHC won't count the charizard since you didn't get it =P.
Old June 14th, 2009, 04:53 PM
KissTheSkull656
Trainer

Quote:
Ah cool. The SHC won't count the charizard since you didn't get it =P.
I can understand that. Right now I'm trying for an Absol. I am just getting used to chaining but haven't had a single shiny chain yet. My highest chain is 27 so far.
Old June 14th, 2009, 06:14 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissTheSkull656 View Post
I can understand that. Right now I'm trying for an Absol. I am just getting used to chaining but haven't had a single shiny chain yet. My highest chain is 27 so far.
Cool. It's freaking hard to chain on platinum theres to many pokemon in one area. Absol is a sweet shiny =D. Good luck on it =3. I'm going for a secret shiny atm =O hatching ftw =P.
Old June 14th, 2009, 06:38 PM
ashua
Beginning Trainer

um can i join i caught 12 shiny nidorinas at the safari zone in Lg
Old June 14th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Evil Sonic
Fufufu, All according to plan.

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashua View Post
um can i join i caught 12 shiny nidorinas at the safari zone in Lg
12 shiny Nidorinas in a row? How?

You didn't use cheat codes did you, because that's impossible to get that many at the Safari and actually catch them all.

I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club!
::My GPXPlus account::
Diamond FC: 1763 1441 8561 (Name: Evey)
Black FC: 4212 3408 4293 (Name: Evey)
Old June 15th, 2009, 07:52 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Sonic View Post
12 shiny Nidorinas in a row? How?

You didn't use cheat codes did you, because that's impossible to get that many at the Safari and actually catch them all.
I was thinking the same thing. So you got 12 RANDOM shinies in LG. I can see that, but the fact that they are all the same pokemon @_@.
Old June 15th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. So you got 12 RANDOM shinies in LG. I can see that, but the fact that they are all the same pokemon @_@.
Even I don't believe that, and I got all the roaming Pokemon!

Just an update on my hunting.
It has taken a back seat as I have waited to see if people have accepted my explanation about my epic hunting.

Also, I have been going to a lot of parties, as it has come to the end of the University year here. =]
My liver hates me!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links