The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 11th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Alex_
Scyther

omg this sounds like it should be on oprah....if i had to name a shiny a members name i would name it....... hmmmmmmm the pimpinest name ever ....tyranitar_dude yeah its true its a pimp name....
Old October 11th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
lol no kidding, im simply frieked out.

cant beleive this. god loves me or Shatoshi taijiri made the cartridges specially for me. when i looked down and saw the thing i just jumped in my seat! When my sis told me she caught a shiny abra i just didnt beleive that but oh well ita was true so i said cool! but it wasnt as exiciting since i did not catch it. this one was a weird surprise. thought ghost and spirits were helping me on this when i saw it lol

good luck on yours everyone

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!
Old October 11th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Deoxys55
Deoxys Collector

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Deoxys55 Send a message via Yahoo to Deoxys55
Or, maybe people like you sap all the luck out of us who are hated by electronic object. XD

Old October 11th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
could be, but i dont feed my cartridge or nothing, i may give it some love (no jokes) i sing to it so it can sleep and put him in its mini bed. lol

i read to him also!

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!
Old October 11th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Alex_
Scyther

FREEaaAAAK FREEAAAAK FREEEAAAAK ..j/k j/k i throw my cartridge...one time it called :the national cartridge hotline " on me and reported me to their staff i was taken away to jail i got back 7 weeks ago... they put my cartridge in a foster home....ive never seen it since.
Old October 11th, 2004, 01:58 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
great, i leave to do my homework for half an hour and look what happens! people are talking about their cartriges... one time i almost got busted at an airport.
i had a bunch of gameboy games in my pocket that i forgot to take out when i went through the metal detector. when the security person asked me what it was, i said, "oh, it's nothing, just my cartriges" and she got really wide eyed and nudged some guy she was next to who looked at me funny. but before anything bad happened, i took them out and said, "see?" and they let me go.
Old October 11th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Alex_
Scyther

hahah i went to an airport this summer when i went to wyoming and yellowstone..and i got stopped cuz i had sumthin on me...they took errythong out of my pocjkets and they couldnt find it ..it turns out it was the little bronze thing on my blue jeans, that makes me question airport security ...... i took my g-boy an da plane and cartridges and they didnt ask me what it was.....i just hated when i had to wait til i could turn it back on when ur just getting on da plane ...if you have electronics working it'll mess with the engine and crap i had to wait like 30 mins b4 i could turn it on and there was some fat woman beside me that went to sleep and had her arm on myleg ...it felt so weird..... :\
Old October 11th, 2004, 02:26 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
that's plenty awkward. one time they confiscated my plastic lightsaber because it "resembled a weapon" i was flying out of salt lake.
Old October 11th, 2004, 02:45 PM
kirby00
Elite Four

may i join? i caught a shiny golbat, and evolved it. its my fav poke b/c its shiny... lets have a roleplay 4 dis club and we only use shiny pokes that we actualyl caught
Old October 11th, 2004, 02:47 PM
ryan
Elite Four

an RP...? i'm not in charge here, but i don't really know if i support that idea, no offence.
Old October 11th, 2004, 02:59 PM
PazzKat
Back and looking 4 smiles!

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
Hey yeah! Role plays would be awesome, since it's hard to catch them just like it would be in real life..... Anyways, I'm like, totally up for that idea, but...as for the poll at the top and the way the rest of the club is going...I don't know if I'll be here much longer... By the way guys, your english is incredibly horrible, just needed to state that.
Old October 11th, 2004, 03:40 PM
ryan
Elite Four

my english is impecable thank you very much dear, dani.
Old October 11th, 2004, 04:14 PM
SkinnyGreenMan
█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█

I added the Jhoto pokemon to the shiny dex, since we are comming along with the Kanto pokemon quickly. If I missed any pokemon, let me know.

Still, I have not caught a single shiny in my LG game... And only one in my SA. I'll keep looking, but I don't think I'll get one in a while.

And, AttackRage, If you wouldn't mind verifying that you have all the water pokemon, because some pokemon don't fall under the specifacation of "general water pokemon" (such as vaporeon, suicune, omanite, ect.). I'm not sure if you mean you have all the pokemon that are caught in the water, or all the pokemon that have "Water" in thier type.

Also, I'll belive you if you say so, but do you have Suicune, Entei, and Raikou? They are hard to get as a shiny, inless you have Coloseum, because youll have to restart your game approx. 5685 times to get the three of them them... Each time you would have to beat the pokemon league, and run into the pokemon... Hate to keep pestering about it, but could you be a little more specific on exactly what shinys you have?

Member of the:
Old October 11th, 2004, 04:27 PM
!Dragonite!

Ok, Is every one being completely honest here? In my opinion these shines are coming wayyyy to quickly. Im not accusing anyone of lieing im just remimding everyone to be honest and not lie about catching a shiny. Please!
Old October 11th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Koga_LUVer
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Koga_LUVer
I'll join!I search for shinys all the time!I even found one...then I accidentally fainted it...stupid weak Tentacool.
Old October 11th, 2004, 04:31 PM
shinehunter187
I want SHINIES!

Originally Posted by !Dragonite!
Ok, Is every one being completely honest here? In my opinion these shines are coming wayyyy to quickly. Im not accusing anyone of lieing im just remimding everyone to be honest and not lie about catching a shiny. Please!

Yep im being honest!! I hate liars. they just want to get some attention or something. i dont know what that word is called

Current Shinies:
Currently Serching for:
Old October 11th, 2004, 04:33 PM
!Dragonite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koga_LUVer
I'll join!I search for shinys all the time!I even found one...then I accidentally fainted it...stupid weak Tentacool.
Sure you can join, in your sig just put that you a member, and what shines you are looking for.
Old October 11th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Deoxys55
Deoxys Collector

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Deoxys55 Send a message via Yahoo to Deoxys55
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Dragonite!
Meh, I'm being honest. Still looking for the magikarp, no luck so far.

Old October 11th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Koga_LUVer
Advanced Trainer

Ok I put that stuff in my sig.
Old October 11th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Alex_
Scyther

i agree i think everyone should be honest....i dont agree with having a rp ...this is a club ......not a place for rp's for christs sake......and deoxys do you mind if i look for a magikarp as well?
Old October 11th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Deoxys55
Deoxys Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranitar_dude
i agree i think everyone should be honest....i dont agree with having a rp ...this is a club ......not a place for rp's for christs sake......and deoxys do you mind if i look for a magikarp as well?
@_@; Why would I mind? IT's a free-for-all thing, search for whatever. XD

~Still no luck.

Old October 11th, 2004, 04:58 PM
PazzKat

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
Hiiiii, Pazz Kat again, well, no more luck on shinies on my side, but right now I'm searching for Unowns, I have 7 left to go, yipee for me. Can anyone verify if catching them all forces Oak to give you the rainbow ticket? If not I'll tell you whether or not it works.
Old October 11th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Koga_LUVer
Advanced Trainer

Rainbow ticket?Whats that?I never heard of it.
Old October 11th, 2004, 05:09 PM
PazzKat

Okay newb! (Lol, jking hun) The rainbow ticket allows you to visit more then just the sevii islands. (There's 9 total I beleive). The rainbow ticket allows you ONCE (note the name TICKET not PASS) to visit isle 8, home of Lugia and Ho-Oh. Pretty nifty eh? Also, the Aurora TICKET allows you to visit isle 9, home of Deoxy's the new legendary, although it can only be aquired by Nintendo Hotspots, the aurora ticket that is. EDIT!: Caught QEDIT:Caught YEDIT!:Caught G, B M O and the ! ? remain.
Old October 11th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Koga_LUVer
Advanced Trainer

Wow,the rainbow and aurora tickets sound like they really really really useful.I wonder if that catching all the shinys thing works.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links