The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 10:33 AM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Nature: Jolly
Well, it looks like roacherman doesn't have any proof.

Good luck with kyogre metalmario.
Good luck with giratina dragonking_shinyelite

Nothing new for now.

Happy hunting and good luck everyone.

Old November 3rd, 2009, 01:32 PM
roacherman
Time Guardian

Nature: Rash
Well how the hell am I supposed to prove it?
Old November 5th, 2009, 05:16 AM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

to roacherman: don't know, maybe taking new pictures with your camera.

In other news, nothing yet.
By the way, I was thinking if all in the club can race to see who gets the first shiny this month, but not any shiny, but a shiny that has been really difficult to get to anyone, starting from today, what do you think?, I was thinking of a way to keep motivation and this is the only thing that came to my mind.

Good luck everyone and happy hunting.

Old November 5th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
to roacherman: don't know, maybe taking new pictures with your camera.

In other news, nothing yet.
By the way, I was thinking if all in the club can race to see who gets the first shiny this month, but not any shiny, but a shiny that has been really difficult to get to anyone, starting from today, what do you think?, I was thinking of a way to keep motivation and this is the only thing that came to my mind.

Not a bad idea. Sounds interesting.
Very well, I shall hunt for Rayquaza begining tomorrow.
Old November 5th, 2009, 03:38 PM
roacherman
Time Guardian

alright alright, I guess that old picture didnt work, so I took the new picture. See mine MINE!
Old November 6th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roacherman View Post

alright alright, I guess that old picture didnt work, so I took the new picture. See mine MINE!
XD

Why don't you just take a picture of your Emerald version On and connected into your GBA SP while it showing an on-screen shot of your Shiny Wurmple? =P
Old November 6th, 2009, 04:45 PM
roacherman
Time Guardian

DAMNS IT, IF I WANT TO TAKE GOOD QUALITY PICTURES WHY CANT I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, since I just finished emerald Ill finally start hunting for shiny magnemite
Old November 6th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

Quote:
DAMNS IT, IF I WANT TO TAKE GOOD QUALITY PICTURES WHY CANT I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, since I just finished emerald Ill finally start hunting for shiny magnemite
XD

Cool; I've always wanted one of those. I might go for one.
Old November 8th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

to roacherman: it's not about the quality, it's because of the first picture that looked suspicious, my advice is that you take two more pictures of your gba and your game showing your shiny, I suppose that will do.

A shiny magnemite would be an interesting target.

Changing topic;About the race I was talking about a few days ago , I was thinking if it would be better to divide it in categories to put things a little more interesting.Good luck everyone and happy hunting.

Edit: playing sapphire, in new mawhile I found a shiny voltorb a little while ago, it was a random encounter. Pics later.

Last edited by Chr. Draco; November 9th, 2009 at 02:36 AM. Reason: new shiny
Old November 9th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

Quote:
to roacherman: it's not about the quality, it's because of the first picture that looked suspicious, my advice is that you take two more pictures of your gba and your game showing your shiny, I suppose that will do.

A shiny magnemite would be an interesting target.

Changing topic;About the race I was talking about a few days ago , I was thinking if it would be better to divide it in categories to put things a little more interesting.Good luck everyone and happy hunting.

Edit: playing sapphire, in new mawhile I found a shiny voltorb a little while ago, it was a random encounter. Pics later.
This doesn't count as a Shiny that was difficult to get, so I don't think it counts as part of your race, Draco, as I didn't plan to ever get one, but I started chaining Nidoran (F)emale cause I'm going to fill my Platinum PokeDex, and I chained just for fun, and now I've gone and caught a Shiny Nidoran (F) at a chain of 43/44. The chain hasn't broken despite not being cautious where I really step. XD

I'll post stats when the chain does break. Also, congrats on the random encounter Voltorb, Draco. You're the first to catch any Shiny so far. =D

EDIT 01: Stats

Chain ended on 51 when I accidentally walked into a patch when I wasn't looking at my screen... XD

Well, here is her info:
Nidoran (F), Lv. 3, caught in a Poke Ball.
Lax nature.
Nov. 9, 2009
Route 201
Met at Lv. 3.

Often lost in thought.
Likes sour food.

HP: 16
Attack: 7
Defense: 8
Sp. Atk: 8
Sp. Def: 6
Speed: 7
Ability: Rivalry

Moves: Growl, Scratch

Last edited by Shadow Chaos; November 10th, 2009 at 09:05 AM.
Old November 11th, 2009, 04:55 AM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Chaos View Post
This doesn't count as a Shiny that was difficult to get, so I don't think it counts as part of your race, Draco, as I didn't plan to ever get one, but I started chaining Nidoran (F)emale cause I'm going to fill my Platinum PokeDex, and I chained just for fun, and now I've gone and caught a Shiny Nidoran (F) at a chain of 43/44. The chain hasn't broken despite not being cautious where I really step. XD

I'll post stats when the chain does break. Also, congrats on the random encounter Voltorb, Draco. You're the first to catch any Shiny so far. =D

Chain ended on 51 when I accidentally walked into a patch when I wasn't looking at my screen... XD

Well, here is her info:
Nidoran (F), Lv. 3, caught in a Poke Ball.
Lax nature.
Nov. 9, 2009
Route 201
Met at Lv. 3.

Often lost in thought.
Likes sour food.

HP: 16
Attack: 7
Defense: 8
Sp. Atk: 8
Sp. Def: 6
Speed: 7
Ability: Rivalry

Moves: Growl, Scratch
Thanks, voltorb was really unexpected.

yeah, I know that my voltorb doesn't count as a shiny for the race, my real targets are mesprit and cranidos since they have been difficult for me to get, I was also going to suggest that the race could be divided in categories like the first shiny (any shiny that had been difficult to get during the year)of the month by: SR, Breeding, Chaining and random encounter ; I guess it can be for november of the next year since the race have been started.

Voltorb is my second shiny of the month, combee was the first, I'll upload pics of both soon. They don't count for the race.

Congrats on shiny nidoran Shadow chaos.

Old November 11th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

Quote:
Thanks, voltorb was really unexpected.

yeah, I know that my voltorb doesn't count as a shiny for the race, my real targets are mesprit and cranidos since they have been difficult for me to get, I was also going to suggest that the race could be divided in categories like the first shiny (any shiny that had been difficult to get during the year)of the month by: SR, Breeding, Chaining and random encounter ; I guess it can be for november of the next year since the race have been started.

Voltorb is my second shiny of the month, combee was the first, I'll upload pics of both soon. They don't count for the race.

Congrats on shiny nidoran Shadow chaos.
No problem. =D

My target is still Rayquaza (which I've yet to continue my hunt on...).
For other targets, I'm still not sure what to consider difficult...
Gotta go through my wants list. I guess Sentret counts, as it has been one of my targets for months now.

At least for when it comes to Radar/Chaining, I have luck:
Just chained Larvitar today (as it was my Swarm of the day), and got a Shiny one on the 53rd Chain. I have pics, and a video too (but I'll have to wait till I can get them out of my phone and into an SD card so I can upload them; I have pics/vids of Charmander too). Stats are coming soon. 8D

And thanks. ^^

Ha! Lasting 10 chains longer, Larvitar is now my most chained Pokemon on Platinum, beating Pichu (57) by 4, and Nidoran (F) by 10. >D
Chain unexpectedly broken by a Machop. D| I wanted two... Oh well:

Larvitar (M), Lv. 16, caught in a Luxary Ball (Yay!).
Lonely nature.
Nov. 11, 2009
Route 206
Met at Lv. 16.

Highly persistent.
Likes spicy food.

HP: 44
Attack: 27
Defense: 21
Sp. Atk: 22
Sp. Def: 21
Speed: 20
Ability: Guts

Moves: Leer, Sandstorm, Screech, Rock Slide

Last edited by Shadow Chaos; November 11th, 2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old November 13th, 2009, 01:41 PM
roacherman
Time Guardian

Urgh, after days of pulling my hair out to catch the little creetin magnemite still avoids me

sig made by me (yes it looks noobish, but Im trying to broaden my sig making horizons)

Please help me hatch these by clicking on them:

Old November 14th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Nature: Lonely
Hey all, stopping by for my annual visit. again. Well, first off, I'd like to congratulate whoever has obtained any shinies lately. Next, I'd like to say - 1 Year of my Shiny Spam videos on YouTube. Oorah. And third, I'll be hunting Giratina all weekend. I'm over the 21,000 mark now... How long must I endure this madness?

SO, that's it for this one. One of my shorter posts in the club, but whatev. Peace out, and good luck to all.
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Richtofen View Post
Hey all, stopping by for my annual visit. again. Well, first off, I'd like to congratulate whoever has obtained any shinies lately. Next, I'd like to say - 1 Year of my Shiny Spam videos on YouTube. Oorah. And third, I'll be hunting Giratina all weekend. I'm over the 21,000 mark now... How long must I endure this madness?

SO, that's it for this one. One of my shorter posts in the club, but whatev. Peace out, and good luck to all.
it's been a long time, good luck with giratina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roacherman
Urgh, after days of pulling my hair out to catch the little creetin magnemite still avoids me
take it easy, hope it appears soon.

to Shadow chaos: congrats on larvitar.

In other news, playing sapphire I've reached kyogre and started to SR it. I'll be SRing it with mesprit to see who appears first.

Edit: as I promised days ago, here are the pics of combee and voltorb:
prueba_091114_181452.jpg prueba_091114_182136.jpg

Last edited by Chr. Draco; November 15th, 2009 at 10:31 AM.
Old November 17th, 2009, 09:38 AM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote:
It has nothing to do with the "quality" of your pictures. If you own a flash device and two GBAs/DSes, feel free to post screencaps of your shinies from emulators. I do. Also having this apparatus, you should be able to provide us with IVs/PVs for your shinies very easily using pokesav.

The issue is your failing to provide evidence that they were found on actual hardware using an actual cartridge.

Posting emu pics on their own was a very foolish thing to do, and places your credibility lower than if you had just told us without pictures of any kind. This is something you'll need to earn back and you're doing a very poor job of it.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old November 18th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Prince_of_Light
wins.

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Prince_of_Light Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Prince_of_Light Send a message via Yahoo to Prince_of_Light
Question.

I'm hunting a shiny charmander, and I'm wondering if it's more efficient to hatch 5 eggs at a time or release each pokemon one at a time. Anything to help me hatch more eggs. >_@
Old November 18th, 2009, 08:46 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Usually, releasing the eggs as soon as you get them is fastest. Always have five eggs in your party.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old November 19th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Prince_of_Light
wins.

Send a message via AIM to Prince_of_Light Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Prince_of_Light Send a message via Yahoo to Prince_of_Light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
Usually, releasing the eggs as soon as you get them is fastest. Always have five eggs in your party.
Ok. Thank you very much. I haven't had any luck. =(
Old November 19th, 2009, 02:43 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Congrats on the new shinies, everyone. They're really just sublime. *_*

As for me, I actually have some free time to day, so I'm getting in some SRs for Darkrai. I'm trying to get in 100. Unfortunately, I will not have ANY time this Thanksgiving Break to shiny hunt (and this REALLY has me angry), but I do believe I'll have a decent amount of time during Christmas Break to shiny hunt. Another good thing to note is that I don't think I'll be playing AAU basketball, so my Spring Break and summer break will be completely free for shiny hunting (although those are long times off). I would like at least ONE more shiny before this year is over, though. This has been my most prosperous year for shiny hunting, and I think it should go out with a bang.

I'm hoping for a shiny Darkrai, but shiny Piplup would be nice, too. I have 1471 SRs for it.

Edit: Brought my SR total for Darkrai and Piplup up to 310 and 1500 respectively. I've also changed my target to Trapinch on my Ruby and Sapphire version.
Good luck, everyone.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Last edited by It's Just Fufu; November 20th, 2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old November 21st, 2009, 09:19 AM
Prince_of_Light
wins.

I got my shiny charmander!!! =DDD I'm training it through the E4 as we speak.

The next one I'm going to go for is a shiny Metagross. Hopefully this one will come quicker with the masuda method than the last did, I spent probably 16 hours hatching eggs.
Old December 15th, 2009, 08:43 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Well, considering it's been almost a month since I last posted here, I decided to post a bit of an update.

Still no new shinies, but my hunts have changed around quite a bit. I've focused on Darkrai more, and SR'd for it mostly when I got the chance. I now have 3452 SRs for it. I also went back to random encountering for Paras, for whom I have 7420 encounters for. Furthermore, I switched from double hunting Trapinch on Ruby and Sapphire to double SRing for Beldum on those games.

Good luck to anyone that still visits here.

Old December 20th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

It feells like it's been more than a month since the last time I posted.
no news, but still hunting. I have a good feeling that something good will happen.

The year is almost over.

good luck everyone and happy hunting.

Last edited by Chr. Draco; December 21st, 2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 08:30 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Well, everyone, after over three years of hunting, I finally have one of my dream shinies! Here are its IVs:

HP: 30
Att: 29
Def: 3
SpA: 16
SpD: 15
Speed: 19
Hidden Power Grass (58)

I couldn't have asked for anything better. I'm so giddy right now, you wouldn't believe it!

Oh. And it's my 39th traditional shiny. Any guesses as to what it is? Click the spoiler to find out!

Pics:

Spoiler:

Edit: In other shiny hunting news, I have 18,400 encounters for Paras between FR and LG, and I have 5108 SRs for Darkrai on Platinum. I'm switching to Heracross on my FR and LG, though.

Good luck, everyone!

Old December 25th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Congrats on shiny beldum.
Nice Christmass present you got there.

PD: Happy Holydays everyone.

Last edited by Chr. Draco; December 25th, 2009 at 01:12 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links