Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 25th, 2010, 02:21 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty

Advertise here
Thanks for the congrats everyone, and welcome back DDD! Welcome to the new members as well.

I'm at 1445 SRs for a shiny starter on SoulSilver. I won't be able to shiny hunt much this weekend.

Does anyone know if the PokeWalker counts steps while it's in "Sleep Mode"?
I LOVE SHINY POKEMON!

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old March 25th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Froggy_00
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Just Fufu View Post
Thanks for the congrats everyone, and welcome back DDD! Welcome to the new members as well.

I'm at 1445 SRs for a shiny starter on SoulSilver. I won't be able to shiny hunt much this weekend.

Does anyone know if the PokeWalker counts steps while it's in "Sleep Mode"?
Yes it does count your steps It would suck if it had to be on all the time D:

And good luck on your shiny starter hunt.

@jscalalamoboy: Fennecs are the coolest animals EVER. I would try to get one as a pet if it wasn't illegal where I live Good luck on your hunts. I'm trying for Ho-oh too :D
This signature has been disabled.
150 pixels too tall; 100 pixels too wide.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 25th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Nature: Jolly
Hi everyone.
It's good to see this place full of life again.
I've been busy with a lot of things, but I have some new news, but can't tell until I finish some things first.
See you around and good luck everyone.
pd: congrats to anyone with new shinies; and for those still hunting, never give up.
Old March 25th, 2010, 04:52 PM
jscalalamoboy
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy_00 View Post
@jscalalamoboy: Fennecs are the coolest animals EVER. I would try to get one as a pet if it wasn't illegal where I live :S Good luck on your hunts. I'm trying for Ho-oh too :D
Oh my God, so would I, except
1. They aren't legal here
AND
2. My cats would kill it 'o.O

I hope you find your Ho-Oh soon.
Random Shiny:
Pokeradar Shiny:
Soft Reset Shiny:
(Awesome picture made by Froggy_00. You should visit his amazingly detailed Pokeradar Chaining website.)
Target:

Last edited by jscalalamoboy; March 25th, 2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old March 25th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Froggy_00
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscalalamoboy View Post
Oh my God, so would I, except
1. They aren't legal here
AND
2. My cats would kill it 'o.O

I hope you find your Ho-Oh soon.
LOL, I doubt your cats would kill it (well, depending on the size of your cats and how young the Fennec is )

Ya I hope you get your Ho-oh too.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 25th, 2010, 05:19 PM
jscalalamoboy
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
LOL, I doubt your cats would kill it (well, depending on the size of your cats and how young the Fennec is :P)

Ya I hope you get your Ho-oh too.
Vicious cats, although so loving to me :3, but back on topic...
Still no fruitful results here, so I'll continue this headache-inducing endeavor.
Old March 27th, 2010, 07:19 AM
EveeLover13
Makoto

Nature: Sassy
Hey I would like to join this club =) I found a whole heck of a lot of shinies on my sapphire game, though im having a hard time finding shinies on my soul silver, I would love to find them, so could someone please help me.. Maybe once where or how to find shinies on SS I will be able to enjoy the game a lil more =)
<3 BPR+LAS= Love 4 Ever <3
Old March 27th, 2010, 11:03 AM
jscalalamoboy
Beginning Trainer

So I have a secret guys...
I caught this last night at a friends while my phone was dead so I went shiny leaf hunting ^-^
Mild natured so... sync fail, but still.

Spoiler:
Old March 27th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
Also Aaryn, SGM, and Pazzkat. Then we'd be in business! :D
Indeed. But I meant the Co-Owners. =P
I'm not familiarized with them three as I joined later on. D|

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
lol every post of mine is long. :P
XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveeLover13 View Post
Hey I would like to join this club =) I found a whole heck of a lot of shinies on my sapphire game, though im having a hard time finding shinies on my soul silver, I would love to find them, so could someone please help me.. Maybe once where or how to find shinies on SS I will be able to enjoy the game a lil more =)
Welcome. Hope you have a good time here. =)
There technically isn't a place to get Shinies, that I'm aware of, it's only through dedication and luck that you find wild Shiny encounters.
But since I don't have Soul Silver (or HG), I can't be sure of that... D|

Quote:
I caught this last night at a friends while my phone was dead so I went shiny leaf hunting ^-^

Spoiler:
D: Epic Shiny Phoenix is epic!
Congrats on that. 8D

4/12
Later...
Old March 27th, 2010, 11:53 AM
jscalalamoboy
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Chaos View Post
D: Epic Shiny Phoenix is epic!
Congrats on that. 8D
Thanks 8D
Check this out if you liked my Phoenix (:
Spoiler:
Old March 27th, 2010, 12:54 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant
Hello everyone, I started hatching for shiny tangela. I got 45 eggs hatched so far, I got a long way to go
Soul Silver FC- One sec...
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Juniper
Beginning Trainer

I'm interested in joining the shiny hunters club. I don't own any shinies besides the Red Gyarados in HG, which I'm sure doesn't count, but I'm planning on SRing for Charmander in Fire Red and chaining for Buneary, Swinub, or Sentret.

Perhaps even SRing for Shiny Lugia on HG... hm. I don't know.
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Froggy_00
Beginning Trainer

Quote:

Spoiler:
No way!! That's awesome! Congrats man!

I'm currently at 2200 resets for shiny Ho-oh...hopefully I get it soon

Oh, and everyone who needs/wants help for chaining, visit my new website. It's under construction at the moment but the basics are there:

www.pokemon.jusdanvin.com

Old March 27th, 2010, 08:00 PM
jscalalamoboy
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
No way!! That's awesome! Congrats man!

I'm currently at 2200 resets for shiny Ho-oh...hopefully I get it soon :)

Oh, and everyone who needs/wants help for chaining, visit my new website. It's under construction at the moment but the basics are there:

www.pokemon.jusdanvin.com
Thanks much, bro. There is no doubt in my mind you'll find it soon. I was testing turning off battle scenes to make things faster and the beautiful bird appeared. I immediately caught it and my DS almost died part way through saving. Scary, needless to say I almost had a heart attack, by the way, its almost untouched and it has a leaf crown now and it loves me (:
Ah, and I'm Soft resetting Mewtwo now, as I beat Red yesterday.

Oh and your website will definitely help me, I didn't know any of those things. Time to get some shinies now (:
Keep up the good work.
Old March 27th, 2010, 08:13 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

So I took a break on hatching tangela to go to the bug catching contest. I ran into this little guy and it totally caught me off guard! This my first random shiny . OH and sorry for the bad quality

Spoiler:

Old March 27th, 2010, 08:18 PM
jscalalamoboy
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by super onii chan View Post
So I took a break on hatching tangela to go to the bug catching contest. I ran into this little guy and it totally caught me off guard! This my first random shiny ^_^. OH and sorry for the bad quality >_>

Spoiler:

Hawt. Dont worry about the quality, we get the point. That's really cool.
Old March 27th, 2010, 08:50 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

OMG WOAHHHH BEST HOUR EVAR!! I just hatched a shiny! The 49th egg (not counting the ones I accidently didn't accept from the daycare man) =D.
Spoiler:

I love you march <3
Old March 27th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Froggy_00
Beginning Trainer

@jscalalamoboy: Ah, thanks. I'm at 2450 resets right now. I'm glad to hear my site will help you. If it can help just a few people with their chaining, I'll be happy Oh, and good luck with Mewtwo :D

@Super onii chan: Wow! Keep some luck for everyone else eh? Just kidding obviously.

Old March 28th, 2010, 04:18 AM
Juniper
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by super onii chan View Post
So I took a break on hatching tangela to go to the bug catching contest. I ran into this little guy and it totally caught me off guard! This my first random shiny . OH and sorry for the bad quality
Wow, that's amazing. I also didn't know shiny pinsir was blue... that's kind of amusing, actually. Congrats!

I'm at 25 SR's for Shiny Charmander. Obviously, not very far. I've only been trying for a good half hour. But, I'll get there....
Old March 28th, 2010, 07:05 AM
.тαмєя
Typloshion Lover :D

So I want to SR myself a Shiny starter on SS will the shiny sprite appear when you choose the 3 pokemon?
Also do I save infront of the machine holding the 3 pokemon?

Will this happen in the UK version?

Thanks for your time and help!
Old March 28th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Froggy_00
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by .тαмєя View Post
So I want to SR myself a Shiny starter on SS will the shiny sprite appear when you choose the 3 pokemon?
Also do I save infront of the machine holding the 3 pokemon?

Will this happen in the UK version?

Thanks for your time and help!
Yes, the shiny sprite will show when you choose the 3 pokemon. And ya, save in front of the machine so you don't have to go through professor Elm explaining everything all the time

I'm 99.999% sure it works with the UK version

Old March 28th, 2010, 10:28 AM
.тαмєя
Typloshion Lover :D

Thanks a bunch!
I did 200 SRs and only Shiny Totodile appeared which I really didn't want which turned out to be Mild so I refused it.

Maybe i'll SR another Shiny? Ho-oh? Lugia?
Old March 28th, 2010, 10:41 PM
jscalalamoboy
Beginning Trainer

Gave up on Mewtwo and went to the GTS, that place is more corrupt than a politician, no I won't give you a Deoxys for a Caterpie. Got a level 100 Ditto from Japan that was holding a Master Ball, time for Masuda hatching shinies. Anyone want some free Eevees?

Froggy, I'd share my luck but I need it right now.
Old March 29th, 2010, 02:46 AM
Fantomix
^^^^^^^^^

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by .тαмєя View Post
Thanks a bunch!
I did 200 SRs and only Shiny Totodile appeared which I really didn't want which turned out to be Mild so I refused it.

Maybe i'll SR another Shiny? Ho-oh? Lugia?
Why didn't you just keep it and trade it off or something? That's pretty rare; some have had to reset thousands of times for a shiny Totodile.

Also, hey guys. I have the feeling I joined this club a while ago. Anyhow, just SR'd a shiny Chikorita the other day on Soul Silver ;D 270-ish resets if I recall.

Named him Saffron! Also, he's Bold natured, which I'm told is pretty good for a Meganium? Idk.

Thinking of going for a shiny Lugia when I get up to him. As for the moment, I've got my Odd Egg (in Crystal) and am anticipating something purrrdy :B
Old March 29th, 2010, 06:45 PM
kill and run
SHINY HUNTER ALL DAY ERRDAY

Nature: Modest
Feels so great to be back, btw i got HG and no new shinys in any other game...but right now im soft resetting for shiny Suicune....wish me luck good luck and congrats all. glad to be back.
SHINYS: seedot, saybleye, electrike, nidoking, charizard, pikachu, vaporeon, ho-oh, typhlosion, azumarril, houndoom, purugly, loudred, poochyena, paras, drifloon.

Hunts: Darkrai, Minum, Mr. Mime

Newest shinys:
FCS(Just incase i decide to trade/battle)
Platinum: 1118 6111 7333
Diamond: 1548 1773 5855
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here