Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 10th, 2011 (04:49 PM).
Bubblegum Betch
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Well, I stand corrected, G-Money! :D

Quote originally posted by G-Money:
True, it does take longer to hatch 1366 eggs than it does to dual reset 8192 Pokemon. However, it would take longer to hatch 8192 eggs than to hatch 1366 eggs! :D Haha, we'll agree to disagree. Just don't laugh at my relative lack of shinys! *thinks of other excuses*
It's completely unreasonable to expect someone to hunt a 8192 hatched shiny, very few people have succeeded in doing this.

Okay, let me time how long it takes to hatch a party of 5 eggs. Okay, about 9 minutes.

Now, since 1/8192 is the average chance:

8192 divided by 5 is 1638.4, so now we have to multiply that by 9. That is 14746.6 minutes. That's 246.5 hours, or 10.3 days of constant hunting. Completely unreasonable to expect people to do that.

Now, let's see how long it takes to SR. Okay, about 12 seconds (some Pokemon take 10, some take 14, some take 30, 12 seems like a reasonable number for most.) That means we can do 5 in one minute. Now let's divide 8192 by 5 to find out how many minutes it will take: 1638.2 minutes, 27.3 hours, 1.13 days of constant hunting.. That´s a LOT less than 10.3 days.

Now let's see how long it takes to hatch 1366 eggs. 1366 divided by 5 is 273.2, multiplied by 9 is 2548.8 minutes, 40.98 hours, 1.7 days of constant hunting, 13.68 hours more than it takes to do 8192 SRs.

So, from a mathematical and logical perspective, taking into account how long it takes to hatch the average amount, a 1/8192 egg is most rare, a B/W MM egg is next, then an SR´d Pokemon is last.

So, again from a mathematical perspective, if you think a 1/1366 shiny through hatching isn't worth much, then you think an SRd shiny is worse less.

You've got to love math.

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
Old March 10th, 2011 (05:58 PM).
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Landorus:
math
Hmm, you make a very good point. Math just pwned me, "lol." You've just objectively proven that MMed shinys are more valuable than SR shinys. I can't argue that, given the numbers. I take back what I said about SReds being more real than MMeds. I guess we could make a whole hierarchy off this, something like:

Manaphy
Roamers
1/8192 eggs
1/2048 eggs
1/1366 eggs
Random Encounters
Dual Encounters
Soft Resets
Spoiler:
Events
Trades
RNGed
Hacked

Obviously that list is subject to debate, as one could easily say that the value of a shiny is not based on time, but rather on subjective value - my Shuppet means more to mean than some rarer shinys, since it was the first shiny I really hunted with a clear goal in mind. Coolness, color, battle usability, nature, etc. all factor into how awesome a shiny is. I'd rather have a Treecko than a Raikou, simply because I think it looks cooler.

The list is more of a shiny rarity thing. Maybe we could make a number system off of that to use for contests?

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 10/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18
Old March 11th, 2011 (09:24 AM).
Gold Tier

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Maybe it'll make the legends more valuable? *returns to SRing*
You mean the ones they haxed to never let be shiny? >﹏﹏< Here's hoping that the third edition game lifts this restriction.

Small note, Manaphy from Ranger can't be shiny. Anyone who has a shiny Manaphy hacked it. Phione however can be shiny.
Not quite true ... but it's complicated. You need to trade the egg to a different game which will have a different trainer id/SID. This defeats their check. The SR process is a bit bananas, though. You need to COMPLETELY RESTART your save in order to get one more SR chance. This can be mitigated by using 5 eggs at a time (or as many as you can get), but still. Worse than Lati@s on R/S.
AHH you guys already posted my original method! >,< Glad to know I'm still of help.

EDIT: MM, do you know if it's possible to get a shiny Manaphy in Platinum, or was the game made so that Manaphy can never be shiny? Platinum is my only HRable 4th gen game, as I'm SRing for the starters and could do it rather easily, without having to restart D/P.
I haven't tested. My original test was to pokesav a shiny Manaphy egg, then hatch it on the game whose SID I used. You're welcome to test if you have the equipment.

I'm just playing through White, without any special attention to finding shinies ... but I'm always prepared! (4 badges currently) Once finished, I'll give a go at SRing a shiny Tepig on Black, plus some of my past generation hunts.

Honestly, Everstone's restored function is more of a draw to me than increased odds in B/W's masuda breeding. I could see female Japanese Dream World pokes becoming quite in demand.

To recap the old hunts I'm still working on, they are Kyogre (Sapphire), Giratina (Platinum), Lucario (Pearl, breeding), Turtwig (Pearl, breeding), and Chikorita. I'd consider continuing to use Emerald for breeding Chikorita, but I worry about the busted RNG ruining those plans.

Dual encounters are looking like a pretty sweet method. Route 6 has a ton of gorgeous shinies.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old March 12th, 2011 (05:22 PM).

*almost two days without a post here*

Don't let the club die again!! "lol" this isn't Serebii; we won't kill you for posting without a new shiny. I'd rather have a bunch of non-shiny, friendly posts without much to say than to have simply a list of people getting shinys and only posting once each month. It's okay to post!

Someone mentioned shiny Ditto the other day, and it got me thinking about how cool it looks. A wad of blue goo? Awesome!! That sounds really, really cool. I really want one now, "lol." So, I've spent the last two days in the Emerald Desert Underpass REing for a shiny Ditto. Whismur and Loudred look cool too, but shiny Ditto just looks really incredible.

Shiny Ditto, here I come!

It's completely unreasonable to expect someone to hunt a 8192 hatched shiny, very few people have succeeded in doing this.

...10.3 days of constant hunting. Completely unreasonable to expect people to do that.
*hugs 1/8192 hatched shiny Magnemite* :D

Quote originally posted by MetalMario:
You mean the ones they haxed to never let be shiny? >﹏﹏< Here's hoping that the third edition game lifts this restriction.
Yeah, I heard about that! It's terrible - why wouldn't they want us to be able to get shinys? I think they're beginning a campaign against us shiny hunters! :o

I haven't tested. My original test was to pokesav a shiny Manaphy egg, then hatch it on the game whose SID I used. You're welcome to test if you have the equipment.
I don't have the equipment, sorry. I guess I'll wait on this one, since I don't want to spend time on Manaphy if Nintendo rigged the game to be unshiny. I wouldn't be surprised though, given their history of removing glitches/Nintendo mess-ups from future games.

...Chikorita...
You're still after Chikorita!? :o Haven't you been after her for, like, 6 years!?

EDIT: By the way, would you still happen to have the shiny card templates, MM? *drools over thought of one of the amazing SHC signature cards*

Old March 12th, 2011 (05:59 PM).
Hear Me Roar
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Taking a break after hatching 120 Litwick eggs. I' think of switching to Munna just to keep it fresh you know? but like this much better than this
Old March 12th, 2011 (07:09 PM).
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
May I join? So far my only shiny is Poochyena by Masuda Method (sad I know, xD ) and right now I'm hunting a shiny Absol.
I stay away
Old March 12th, 2011 (07:22 PM).

Welcome to the club, NightOfRemorse! Congrats on your Poochyena! A couple of days ago I would've called it a cheap shiny, but Landorus mathematically proved that your Poochy is very valuable - even more valuable than a SR shiny! Nice job! My experience with shiny Poochyena hasn't been, well, pleasant.

How are you searching for Absol? RE or MM or regegg? (Yes, I did just abbreviate "regular egg" into a catchy word that rhymes. :D)

I'm still going for Ditto in Emerald. I feel a shiny coming soon!

Old March 12th, 2011 (07:49 PM).
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Thanks! I'm searching for Absol also with Masuda Method because I can't chain for **** lol. I stopped at 62 eggs because I was breeding egg moves on a Skarmory, but I'm going to continue it soon. Good luck on your Ditto :] what method are you using?

I stay away
Old March 12th, 2011 (08:06 PM).
Gold Tier

Random encountering takes less time than SRing, plus you aren't assured to get the shiny you want. Assuming Poochyena is the derp shiny you'd rather be without, then nope, it's less rare than an SR shiny.

If I'm to resume the cards, it's going to be with a script. Seeing how assembling the animations took like 5 times longer than making a person's template, ..., yeah. I had in the back of my mind to make a website hosting a shiny hunter's database. It would be backed with a pokédex project I've been working on, so I'd need to get that finished first. I have coding obligations to both work and osu!, plus I need to find a suitable web host, so I really can't provide a timeline for this.

osu!
stream
github
Old March 12th, 2011 (08:13 PM).

Nature: Calm
Hello all, :] I would like to join this club as well if that's okay! I wanted to join the other club a while back but saw it wasn't very active, so it's cool to see it recreated. XD

I love shiny hunting when I have nothing else to really do on my games. I recently got into shiny chaining at the end of January and have been pretty persistent with it so far. It's a bit tricky but I've caught a few and hope to continue to get better at it. I've also had a masuda method shiny and have RNG'd a couple. Only one random encounter shiny so far and that was on Black version.

So far I have caught with Chaining on Platinum:
Shinx, Bidoof, Farfetch'd, Cubone, Larvitar, Slakoth, Snorunt, Chansey (which I evolved into Blissey), and Electrike. I haven't had much time to chain lately and I've honestly been caught up in Black for the last week so.. I think I'll get back to it in a couple more days. XD

My first shiny was Growlithe on Pearl with Masuda method and then my only random encounter was Deerling in Black (after many hours of random encounters -.-) <3. As for RNG'd, I have done Ralts and Voltorb because I just wanted to try it and see if I could actually do it. I've obtained other pokemon in trades, but I don't really like to count those since I didn't catch them myself (or hatch them).

Currently, I'm not hunting for anything exactly but we'll see in a couple days if that changes.

Old March 12th, 2011 (08:29 PM).

Quote originally posted by NightOfRemorse:
Thanks! I'm searching for Absol also with Masuda Method because I can't chain for **** lol. I stopped at 62 eggs because I was breeding egg moves on a Skarmory, but I'm going to continue it soon. Good luck on your Ditto :] what method are you using?

Good luck! Absol's going to be a really cool shiny when you get it. (notice I said when)

Random encountering takes less time than SRing, plus you aren't assured to get the shiny you want. Assuming Poochyena is the derp shiny you'd rather be without, then nope, it's less rare than an SR shiny.

If I'm to resume the cards, it's going to be with a script. Seeing how assembling the animations took like 5 times longer than making a person's template, ..., yeah. I had in the back of my mind to make a website hosting a shiny hunter's database. It would be backed with a pokédex project I've been working on, so I'd need to get that finished first. I have coding obligations to both work and osu!, plus I need to find a suitable web host, so I really can't provide a timeline for this.
Okay, I totally understand. Don't worry about the cards - I was just curious. Good luck with your site! I bet it'll be really cool once it's done!

I don't really know what you meant about Poochyena, but it's interesting to know that SReds are more valuable than REeds. Thanks!

*goes back to G-Money banner*

Quote originally posted by Raichu1988:
Hello all, :] I would like to join this club as well if that's okay! I wanted to join the other club a while back but saw it wasn't very active, so it's cool to see it recreated. XD

I love shiny hunting when I have nothing else to really do on my games. I recently got into shiny chaining at the end of January and have been pretty persistent with it so far. It's a bit tricky but I've caught a few and hope to continue to get better at it. I've also had a masuda method shiny and have RNG'd a couple. Only one random encounter shiny so far and that was on Black version.

So far I have caught with Chaining on Platinum:
Shinx, Bidoof, Farfetch'd, Cubone, Larvitar, Slakoth, Snorunt, Chansey (which I evolved into Blissey), and Electrike. I haven't had much time to chain lately and I've honestly been caught up in Black for the last week so.. I think I'll get back to it in a couple more days. XD

My first shiny was Growlithe on Pearl with Masuda method and then my only random encounter was Deerling in Black (after many hours of random encounters -.-) <3. As for RNG'd, I have done Ralts and Voltorb because I just wanted to try it and see if I could actually do it. I've obtained other pokemon in trades, but I don't really like to count those since I didn't catch them myself (or hatch them).

Currently, I'm not hunting for anything exactly but we'll see in a couple days if that changes.
Welcome to the club! I see you're pretty good at chaining. :D Congrats on...those 11 shinys! Landorus is going to have a blast with the Dex, between you and Mr. 41 ShinysMario. :D

I completely agree with you on the trades - it's much more fun to get them yourself. Apparently, however, Runasutaru's made a method of shiny hunting by searching the GTS! It seems like it could be a fun game, "lol."

I was reading about HG/SS, and I'm seriously considering getting SS now, simply for the Johto starters, Lugia, Ho-oh, and non-annoying-RNG Groudon. I had never planned on getting them before, but the game looks pretty fun. Now if only I can come up with an excuse to go to a game store by myself...

Old March 12th, 2011 (09:00 PM).

Welcome to the club! I see you're pretty good at chaining. :D Congrats on...those 11 shinys! Landorus is going to have a blast with the Dex, between you and Mr. 41 ShinysMario. :D

I completely agree with you on the trades - it's much more fun to get them yourself. Apparently, however, Runasutaru's made a method of shiny hunting by searching the GTS! It seems like it could be a fun game, "lol."

I was reading about HG/SS, and I'm seriously considering getting SS now, simply for the Johto starters, Lugia, Ho-oh, and non-annoying-RNG Groudon. I had never planned on getting them before, but the game looks pretty fun. Now if only I can come up with an excuse to go to a game store by myself...
*jaw drop* Yeah, that was basically my expression when seeing his list. It's really impressive to say the least. I am not so patient with SRing, I've tried for Giratina and for Palkia but not such luck and after weeks, gave up. So yeah.. XD MetalMario you are awesome!!

Eh, I don't think I'm that good I've just been trying swarm pokémon to get the hang of it. Afterwards, I want to try for a harder pokémon like Absol! It's sweet looking when shiny. Good luck to NightOfRemorse too for it. It'll be worth it when you get it!

Really? I haven't seen any shiny pokémon on my GTS except for ones that seemed like obvious hacks. >.< But yeah, I definitely prefer to get my shinies myself since it's no hack.

G-Money you should get SS even if just for those pokémon. I have to admit I haven't really played my HG much but once I pick it up again I know it'll be amazing. I still had no patience when it came to SR for Ho-oh though, I just get bored fast with SR I guess. And with HG I have had no shinies yet either. =(

Old March 12th, 2011 (09:18 PM).
Gold Tier

lol the original SHC was one of my key motivators when it was bustling. I still want to complete my collection of shiny cover legendaries and grass starters.

...oh wait, the Poochyena was bred, nevermind that. I was under the assumption that the pooch was a random encounter.

My missing chained shinies are Bronzor, Stantler, and more Roselia. I will edit them into my second post. (Holy crap! Under original SHC cert shiny rules, that counts as 52 shinies!! But I waive my claims to them as well as repeats found on different chains, which keeps it at 43.)

osu!
stream
github
Old March 13th, 2011 (10:41 AM).
キリンリキ

Wow, what a great group! I'd love to join.

I currently only own one Shiny -- a Patrat; the first Pokemon I ran into on Black!
I had caught a Shiny Buneary and Snover on Diamond, but have since restarted.
Old March 13th, 2011 (05:59 PM).

I'm still going for Ditto, without luck. I wonder how many Pokemon I'll have raised to level 100 by the end of this hunt?

Quote originally posted by Raichu1988:
G-Money you should get SS even if just for those pokémon. I have to admit I haven't really played my HG much but once I pick it up again I know it'll be amazing. I still had no patience when it came to SR for Ho-oh though, I just get bored fast with SR I guess. And with HG I have had no shinies yet either. =(
Thanks! I'll try to pull off some sort of machination next weekend - hopefully it'll net me SS and W!

If you get bored with SRing, switch targets! What I do is I have each game have a different shiny hunt on it, so when I get tired of one I switch to another, so that way I'm always shiny hunting. I've taken a few breaks from Ditto to SR for Drifloon, and the whole thing is really a big break from Mudkip, which probably started off as a break from Hitmonlee, etc. There's always shiny hunting to be done! Never give up!

lol the original SHC was one of my key motivators when it was bustling. I still want to complete my collection of shiny cover legendaries and grass starters.

...oh wait, the Poochyena was bred, nevermind that. I was under the assumption that the pooch was a random encounter.

My missing chained shinies are Bronzor, Stantler, and more Roselia. I will edit them into my second post. (Holy crap! Under original SHC cert shiny rules, that counts as 52 shinies!! But I waive my claims to them as well as repeats found on different chains, which keeps it at 43.)
Wow, that's a lot of shinys! :D I'd love to have that many, "lol." You're a true shiny hunting legend!

As for the SHC bustling, we're working on that! Hopefully we'll be able to get it back to a respectable amount of activity, and that's pretty realistic given the state of the club over the past couple of days. We just need everyone to stay!!

Now, if only we had another member join...

Quote originally posted by Giraffe:

I currently only own one Shiny -- a Patrat; the first Pokemon I ran into on Black!
There's the member we needed! :D Welcome to the club, Giraffe! Congrats on the Patrat! You say it was the first Pokemon you ran into? That's awesome! Talk about good luck! You have a bright future as a shiny hunter.

Sorry to hear about your Buneary and Snover. Hopefully you'll get them back someday, along with many more shinys you never even dreamed of! We're glad to have you in the club.

By the way, are you still SRing for Shaymin, Runa? I saw some posts from last summer where you said you were SRing, so I was wondering if that hunt was ever successful.

Old March 14th, 2011 (08:15 AM).
Guardian Spectre

Send a message via Skype™ to Runasutaru
By the way, are you still SRing for Shaymin, Runa? I saw some posts from last summer where you said you were SRing, so I was wondering if that hunt was ever successful.
Nah, I ended up deciding on just going for as good IV'd of a Shaymin as I had the patience to acquire. I actually prefer the normal colour scheme and I thought since it was unlikely I'd ever get another, I wanted it to be a good one.

Not to mention that I've got a friend I often call Shaymin because of his WoW character and class' similarity to it (Shaye the Druid), so it adds to the fun to have a very usable one!

I should eventually resume my Shiny Giratina SRing spree, though... Must have blue and golden thing of awesome!

~*Guardian Spectre of the Shiny Hunters' Club*~

Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb
3DS FC: 1736 1330 4876
Pearl FC: 0560 9747 0686
Soul Silver FC: 4770 1082 0019
Black FC: 2236 6346 1481
Old March 15th, 2011 (08:29 AM).
Chaining Master ;)

Nature: Relaxed
I wanna ask if I could join I recently caught my first shiny a starly on tuesday, now I hunting on any shiny I could get.
Old March 15th, 2011 (09:39 AM).
Bubblegum Betch
Gold Tier

Sorry for the delay, been busy! D: New members and new shinies have been added to the first post!

Quote originally posted by NightOfRemorse:
May I join? So far my only shiny is Poochyena by Masuda Method (sad I know, xD ) and right now I'm hunting a shiny Absol.
Welcome to the club! Gold doggy is awesome. <3
Quote originally posted by Gearuvagen:
Taking a break after hatching 120 Litwick eggs. I' think of switching to Munna just to keep it fresh you know? but like this much better than this
Personally, I always look at the last evolution (unless I am not going to evolve it.)

looks just as awesome as in my opinion. I have a Shiny Musharna too. It's nice. Has a horrible nature, and Forewarn. But hey, it's shiny!

Also, Munna takes a lot less time to hatch~

Updated! :D
Quote originally posted by Giraffe:

Well thank you~

I love shiny Patrat and Watchog. They are so..colorful. o3o My favorite beginning-normal-rat-Pokemon. I don't really like Bidoof, Zigzagoon/Poochyena, or Ratatta.
Quote originally posted by DarkTorchic:
I wanna ask if I could join I recently caught my first shiny a starly on tuesday, now I hunting on any shiny I could get.
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your hunts. Can I call you BurntTorchic? Your name reminds me of burnt toast.

Your name also reminds me of chili chocolate (it sounds nasty but it is godly.)

Old March 15th, 2011 (11:45 AM).
Chaining Master ;)

Nature: Relaxed
I have a question does the shiny gyarados from lake rage out HG/SS count or not ? Because Its a legit shiny and it isn't a event pokemon so ?
Old March 15th, 2011 (11:57 AM). Edited March 15th, 2011 by ollieclark17.

i have few legit shineys but many hacked ones xD

i have many shineys but most are hacked
Old March 15th, 2011 (12:31 PM).

I have a question does the shiny gyarados from lake rage out HG/SS count or not ? Because Its a legit shiny and it isn't a event pokemon so ?
Sure, you can count it! It's not as fun as getting a rare one, but it is a legit shiny.

Quote originally posted by ollieclark17:

Aw, that's no fun! Hacking takes out the thrill of finding something so rare, most people never see! Would you like to start searching for legit shinys? It's a lot of fun once you get into it, and it absolutely blasts hacked shinys out of the water.

By the way, which of your shinys are legit ones? We'd be more than happy to let you into our club if you'd like to look for more legit shinys and post the ones you have.

As for my hunts, I've slowed down on the Emerald Ditto hunt due to RNG fears. I'm beefing up on the Drifloon hunt now, and Hitmonlee's probably going to become my secondary hunt.

Good luck to everyone on their hunts! And Ru, Giratina is a really cool shiny! The blue-ish wings look awesome!

Old March 15th, 2011 (03:24 PM).
Bubblegum Betch
Gold Tier

You can count it for your own personal collection, but it is an in-game event shiny Pokemon, it is always shiny and therefore it does not go on the Pokedex of hunted shinies.
Quote originally posted by ollieclark17:

It's nice to be honest. As long as you don't hack shinies and try to say they're legit, you won't get judged here for it~
Sure, you can count it! It's not as fun as getting a rare one, but it is a legit shiny.

Aw, that's no fun! Hacking takes out the thrill of finding something so rare, most people never see! Would you like to start searching for legit shinys? It's a lot of fun once you get into it, and it absolutely blasts hacked shinys out of the water.

By the way, which of your shinys are legit ones? We'd be more than happy to let you into our club if you'd like to look for more legit shinys and post the ones you have.

As for my hunts, I've slowed down on the Emerald Ditto hunt due to RNG fears. I'm beefing up on the Drifloon hunt now, and Hitmonlee's probably going to become my secondary hunt.

Good luck to everyone on their hunts! And Ru, Giratina is a really cool shiny! The blue-ish wings look awesome!
I would never hunt in Emerald because of the RNG. I did get a shiny in Emerald, and I found another. I still have a Shiny Whismur from Emerald, haven't trained it at all. I also found a Shiny Wobbufette in the Safari Zone, which ran.

Old March 15th, 2011 (07:41 PM).

Thanks for updating the lists!

Right now I'm trying to hunt for a shiny Bagon in Platinum for the St Patrick's Day challenge. XD But, So far haven't gotten one. I'll probably wind up getting one after but I've always wanted shiny Bagon anyway. <3

Old March 16th, 2011 (12:03 AM).
Hear Me Roar
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Just a little Update I've been completely absorbed in White but I have been pseudo shiny hunting by breeding for good natures with my Jap Ditto. I had a stoke of good fortune though I obtained a Jap Servine from the GTS a day ago so I decided to breed it for a Snivy I bred it with an American Ditto to make sure the Masuda Method still applied. On my first and only Snivy Egg I hatched a Beautiful Blue Serious Snivy Natures not wonderful but I love my first gen 5 shiny.
Old March 16th, 2011 (09:07 AM).
Gold Tier

That's amazingly lucky! Even 1/1365 odds aren't great for that.
So cert shinies no longer count? This is probably for the best since there are so many of them now!

Shiny Watchog is awesome! It has that neon charm that made Seviper and friends so cool.
Other epic GenV shinies include Emboar, Gigalith, Chandelure, Druddigon, and Virizion. I also have my eyes set on Trubbish, Klink, Cohagrigus, and Volcarona.

If there's a St. Patrick's event going on, maybe Druddigon will be my first target. I just need to find a Jolly syncer.

osu!
stream
github
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links