Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 12th, 2011 (02:51 AM).
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
I read somewhere that the B/W trainer card records the number of wild battles, and it's true! This is going to be extremely useful in RE shiny hunts, since I can finally track my progress and be able to post updates like everyone else.

I've finished the main story in Black (which was awesome), so now I can return to shiny hunting proper. I ended up with 1789 REs throughout the course of the game, which was interesting to find out. I guess about 1 in 5 people see a shiny in the course of a regular play through the game?

I've started hunting for a shiny Litwick, which seems to be the signature shiny of the 5th generation. Shiny Chadelure looks really cool, so I'm pretty excited about this hunt. I'm at 476 encounters now, and I'll be able to know exactly when I'm reaching the average now because of the stat tracker. Judging by the average time for a shiny, I should be able to get one in 17 days at this rate, but it never works out for me like that. :/

Thanks to everyone on their input on dual REing. I think I'm for it, mostly because it doesn't really increase your rate of getting a shiny mathematically. It saves time, but it's still the "classic" method.

Quote originally posted by Razor Leaf:
Hello, I'd love to join this club!

I recently got traded a shiny Eevee and a shiny Houndoor from a friend, and I have a Japanese Ditto which I'll use for Masuda Breeding soon too.
Welcome! You have a very nice friend, "lol." What are you going to evolve Eevee into? You have 8 very nice shiny options!

Quote originally posted by It's Just Fufu:
...maybe it's kind of silly, but part of me feels like I've really joined the club of "veteran" shiny hunters, now that I have a shiny Golbat. :p
You know, I had actually typed that out for my earlier post, but I ended up erasing it, "lol." That's the exact thing I thought when I saw you got a shiny Golbat! It's like a signature of being a long-time hunter. It's hard to believe that MetalMario has 40+ shinies without a shiny Golbat, "lol."

Those are some nice targets, and I hope you end up getting all of them soon. Finals aren't really fun, but personally, I'd still shiny hunt until the night before.

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 8/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18
Old April 12th, 2011 (02:57 AM). Edited April 12th, 2011 by shenanigans.
shenanigans
majora

Quote originally posted by G-Money:
I read somewhere that the B/W trainer card records the number of wild battles, and it's true! This is going to be extremely useful in RE shiny hunts, since I can finally track my progress and be able to post updates like everyone else. :)
I... never knew this before. That's awesome! I'll be using that a lot.

edit: I can't seem to find it, actually. Where exactly on the Trainer Card is it? =/

Welcome! You have a very nice friend, "lol." What are you going to evolve Eevee into? You have 8 very nice shiny options!
Well, she's an excellent shiny hunter and I had a Dream World Poliwag for her in return. I was still surprised at how generous she was, though. I might not evolve Eevee at all since I like shiny Eevee the best out of all the Eeveelutions, but if I was to evolve it, it'd be to an Umbreon.
Old April 12th, 2011 (07:03 PM).
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

hi everyone, hope everything is going well.

My shiny news: not much to say, only got two shiny geodudes in chain at 33 and 41 respectively.

I think my April fools pokemon is going to be nosepass, by breeding ofcourse.

Training my probopaass first for now before I put it in the daycare.

Thats all for now. Good luck and happy hunting.
Old April 13th, 2011 (12:14 AM).
PokeTrainer87
Playing through Black Version

How's it going everyone! Well since my last shiny I have decided to restart my soul silver for a shiny starter and put everything else on hold. So far I have 655 SR. I've been hunting for these starters for two days now. Im also thinking of SR for the Charmander in Oaks lab too and for the legendaries as well. Good luck to all of you and happy hunting!
Old April 13th, 2011 (03:30 PM).
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Random update: 540 Charmander eggs and still going~
I stay away
Old April 13th, 2011 (05:32 PM). Edited April 13th, 2011 by 2Cool4Mewtwo.
2Cool4Mewtwo
Pwning in Ubers since 1996.

Nature: Rash
On FireRed I have 2 shinies, charmander (after 11519 SRs) and random pidgeotto that I now evolved it into Charizard and Pidgeot, respectively. I guess I could migrate them onto my SoulSilver but I don't want to lose them on my gen III games (I want to borrow my friend's emerald but he never wants to lend it to me) I've also met shiny kangaskhan on safari zone, but it ran away... almost broke my DS afterwards in fury.

On SoulSilver, the only shiny that I currently have is a Tyranitar. I was EXTREMELY lucky with this one, because I've been looking for Larvitar anyways, which was rare in the first place, and had adamant nature, which was perfect for setting up physical sweeper that I wanted. I'm currently SRing for a shiny Rayquaza (718 SRs so far).
Old April 14th, 2011 (07:27 AM).
shenanigans
majora

Starting the Masuda Method with a Roggenrola. Only three down right now but it's quick going, so I hope it won't be long before I have my shiny. x)
Old April 14th, 2011 (08:13 AM).
skyluigi2
Monster Hunter
Community Supporter

Can I join? ^-^

Shinies obtained:
Jumpluff
Bellossom
Wailmer
Golbat
Wobuffet
Masquerein

Hunting:
Sableye
Spoink
Chingling (To evolve into Chimecho)
Clamperl
Foongus
Klink
Litwick

All by the Masuda Method

Wish me luck! :D

-Totodile42

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ NNID: skyluigi
☆ PSN ID: Jellygamer
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

☆ Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

☆ Paired with Tsutarja

Old April 14th, 2011 (08:21 AM).
shenanigans
majora

How long does it generally take you to hatch a shiny, Totodile42?
Old April 14th, 2011 (12:33 PM).
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence

I've hunted for at least 7 hours per day for the past 4 days, without anything to show for it. Most of my hunting has been for Drifloon and Mudkip, but I'm also really motivated to hunt for Litwick, since it's the only shiny hunt I have that I can easily track.

Litwick update: 1,115 Litwick seen; 2,904 wild Pokemon encounters in Black overall

Quote originally posted by Chr. Draco:
hi everyone, hope everything is going well.

My shiny news: not much to say, only got two shiny geodudes in chain at 33 and 41 respectively.
Hey guys, no news on my end. Nothing's happening here, except for two shiny Geodudes...what!?

Dude, that's awesome! Congrats on the shinies! I know they were chained, but they're still shinies (or at least one of them is)!

Quote originally posted by 2Cool4Mewtwo:
On FireRed I have 2 shinies, charmander (after 11519 SRs) and random pidgeotto that I now evolved it into Charizard and Pidgeot, respectively. I guess I could migrate them onto my SoulSilver but I don't want to lose them on my gen III games (I want to borrow my friend's emerald but he never wants to lend it to me) I've also met shiny kangaskhan on safari zone, but it ran away... almost broke my DS afterwards in fury.

On SoulSilver, the only shiny that I currently have is a Tyranitar. I was EXTREMELY lucky with this one, because I've been looking for Larvitar anyways, which was rare in the first place, and had adamant nature, which was perfect for setting up physical sweeper that I wanted. I'm currently SRing for a shiny Rayquaza (718 SRs so far).
Welcome to the Shiny Hunter's Club! You have a really nice collection - all your shinies are top quality! Rayquaza's a perfect target, and, in my opinion, it's the coolest shiny of all time, followed by Charizard and Metagross. I'd like to SR for Rayquaza eventually, but first I need Mudkip and Kyogre. At the rate I'm going, it's going to take years, so I'll let you have all the shiny Rayquaza luck for 2011.

Quote originally posted by Totodile42:
Can I join? ^-^

Shinies obtained:
Jumpluff
Bellossom
Wailmer
Golbat
Wobuffet
Masquerein

Hunting:
Sableye
Spoink
Chingling (To evolve into Chimecho)
Clamperl
Foongus
Klink
Litwick

All by the Masuda Method

Wish me luck! :D

-Totodile42
Welcome to the club! You have an awesome collection, too! I'm also hunting for Litwick, since shiny Chandelure looks incredible.

I'm glad to see the new members have such good taste in shinies.

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 8/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18
Old April 14th, 2011 (03:21 PM).
R.K 9
Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
I'd like to join the group.
the shinies I've caught/evolved so far:

growlithe
arcanine
--
staryu
starmie
--
houndour
houndoom
--
darumaka
darmantian

there are many different shinies that I'm searching for at the moment, I'll post when I know what I'll search for first.
Old April 14th, 2011 (03:29 PM).
ShinyDoug
Lastest Shiny FTW!!!

Nature: Calm
Okay, as some of you may already know, there is a GTS glitch (since I doubt the GTS could be this easily exploited) that currently allows shiny Genosect, Meloetta, and Keldeo to be downloaded to your games. I don't think it's legit, but I downloaded them and am likely to soon release them.

You change your DNS on your Wi-Fi to a certain number (If you want it PM me to ask) your Wi-Fi won't work on your DS for anything except the GTS. Then when you log on you will recieve one of the 3 randomly.

I give full credit for informing me of this to mrrrrrr KENNEDY of SPPf.

Neither of us can garuntee that these are legit. Please don't hold either of us responsible for these Pokemon being illegit. I may release them now.

Old April 14th, 2011 (08:01 PM).
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Hey guys, no news on my end. Nothing's happening here, except for two shiny Geodudes...what!?

Dude, that's awesome! Congrats on the shinies! I know they were chained, but they're still shinies (or at least one of them is)!
Yeah, I know they're, thanks.
What is sad is that i don't have how to evolve them into golem right now.
Currently one of them is a graveler now.

For now no news, except that I have finished training my probopass and soon will put it in the daycare for a possible shiny nosepass.
My hunt for giratina is paused for now and maybe I'll try to get some shinies in the way.

well that's all for now, see you all and happy hunting.
Old April 15th, 2011 (03:17 AM).
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
The GTS codes I believe are hacked codes that have been custom made. So all the shinys from this are illegal. I stat checked them all and all have near perfect IV and nature and I am disappointd they are all shiny. I would have used them to fill my Pokedex if they hadn't been. Then breed a legit copy of them all. So all should be released as non are legit :)

Been doing more Basculin hatches but I haven't had a shiny one yet. Will now do more hathing as I really want to get my first black shiny.
Old April 15th, 2011 (06:28 AM).
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Updated the first post.

I might do the GTS thing just for my Pokedex.

It's all luck. My Shiny Starly appeared on the 7th egg (or 6th) and my Darumakka appeared on the 6th. But I've hatched over 2,000 Pansage eggs and haven't gotten a shiny, while my Snivy took nearly 1100 eggs.

Right now I am trying to get a Male Cute Charm Clefairy. I want to RE on Route 12, and I want to lower my chances of a shiny male Combee as much as possible

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
Old April 15th, 2011 (06:53 AM).
shenanigans
majora

6th egg... Wow. I'm currently on my 48th Roggenrola egg and nothing yet. Just checking, to use a Japanese Ditto in B/W do you need to have it's dex entry in the National Dex? Because I have the Ditto but not the entry. =/
Old April 15th, 2011 (07:00 AM). Edited April 15th, 2011 by G.U.Y..
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
6th egg... Wow. I'm currently on my 48th Roggenrola egg and nothing yet. Just checking, to use a Japanese Ditto in B/W do you need to have it's dex entry in the National Dex? Because I have the Ditto but not the entry. =/
No, you don't need it's entry.

Got Genesect, Meloetta, and Keldeo. Yay I guess.

I am going to start hunting on Route 12 now that I have a male Cute Charm Clefable.

Also, your trainer card counts double battles as one Wild Pokemon Encounter.

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
Old April 15th, 2011 (10:22 AM). Edited April 15th, 2011 by skyluigi2.
skyluigi2
Monster Hunter
Community Supporter

Quite a while, unfortunately. I don't really have that much time to play each day, so it usually takes quite a bit of time to get a shiny. But of course, everyone here will be the first to know. Never give up, though, that's what I always say! :D

-totodile42

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

☆ Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

☆ Paired with Tsutarja

Old April 16th, 2011 (08:47 AM).
shenanigans
majora

Ah, I won't give up then, although I've decided to stop for a while at 67 eggs because I want to progress a little in my game. I only have 5 badges right now, lol, although I'd like to be able to complete the Elite Four with a shiny Gigalith in my team.
Old April 16th, 2011 (09:41 AM).
ShinyDoug
Lastest Shiny FTW!!!

Nature: Calm
Update: Hunting Volcarona on White and Snivy on White. Cutty Flam inspired me. NOW I NEED IT. NOW. Blue Snivy will be mine!!!!!!

50 SR's for Volcarona.

Good luck, and Happy Hunting!

Old April 16th, 2011 (09:58 AM).
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Yeah, don't give up, Razor Leaf. I haven't given up yet and I'm at 810 Charmander eggs.

@everyone: Good luuuuck on your hunts, we haven't had that many shiny news in a while :o
I stay away
Old April 16th, 2011 (12:35 PM).
ponpasdejabon
Gothithelle in Wah!

Nature: Lax
Hey! I have a Nidoqueen Shinny in my Pearl Game, i dont use it and i dont like it becouse is green and purple (very ugly) and i can give us.
<3
Old April 16th, 2011 (01:18 PM).
PokeTrainer87
Playing through Black Version

How's it going fellow hunters! I just randomly encountered a shiny sewaddle in my pokemon white! my first 5th gen shiny!! I was training my Dewott in pinwheel forest using the Audino method. When i was trying to reach a shaking patch but got caught in a random encounter with a sewaddle. I almost ran away but when I looked at it closely it seemed different. So i checked online for a shiny sprite and to my surprise it was a shiny!! So happy to finally get a 5th gen shiny. I took a pictures here they are.
IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg
Old April 17th, 2011 (02:48 AM).
skyluigi2
Monster Hunter
Community Supporter

Update:
Like I said, it takes me a while, and regretfully have only managed to hatch 30 Foongus and 11 Litwick eggs. But don't worry, I'll keep at it! :D

-totodile42

☆ Paired with Tsutarja

Old April 17th, 2011 (09:39 AM). Edited April 17th, 2011 by AntiZero.
AntiZero
Remember?

Nature: Timid
I just started working on SRing in Soul Silver for a shiny starter. 101 SRs so far. In White I'm at 127 eggs in my Munna hunt, and 96 in my Karrablast hunt.

Good luck with your hunts, everyone!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links