The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 29th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Welcome new members!

Congratulation on all new shiny catches!

I feel bad I haven't posted more. But I just haven't had any new catches, and have spent little time actually hunting after failing the Nidoran hunts. Been distracted by Kingdom Hearts 3D, and went on Vacation all last week.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old September 30th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

It sure has been quiet here. Only one post in over a week.

I got Dead or Alive 5 recently, so I'll be busy playing that. I haven't hunted for a few weeks.

This week's random hunt is... Mr. Mime!

Last edited by Latios Master; October 1st, 2012 at 12:04 PM.
Old October 1st, 2012, 09:58 AM
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
The October Monthly Quest!!

Happy October! In honor of Halloween, this month's quest will require you to:

A) Obtain a black or orange shiny, and
B) Obtain a Dark- or Ghost- type shiny.

These may be done in any order. Don't get too scared hunting! :D

The shinies must be obtained by yourself in an Advanced generation game (or newer), and no chaining or hacking is allowed. The contest lasts until midnight EDT on October 31, 2012.

Good luck and have fun!

It looks like the September Quest is going to allow Sapphire-exclusives! Thanks for participating in the poll!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
SHINY CHARIZARD!
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keruso View Post
shiny!!

Hey, G? you need a better Potato
Congrats!

"lol"

Quote:
a third Meowth
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipodcheese.SH View Post
*May the shine be with you*
Welcome to the club, ipod! "lol"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic-Latios-Fan View Post
a shiny Bouffalant, a shiny Watchog and a shiny Tympole
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
Hey there! I'd like to join!
Welcome to the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolurkIsDaBomb View Post
shiny male wurmple
Congrats! Cool nickname.

Quote:
SR on Black Version right now. Going for Tepig. I decided Emboar has a cool shiny sprite. Just out of curiosity, how do you guys keep track of SRs and Eggs count?
I use a calculator and hit "0," "Enter," "+1," and then you can just hit Enter for each encounter. When REing in B/W, you can use the back of your trainer card, as long as you save before turning off the game.

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 7/18
Path of the Starter: 6/18
Old October 1st, 2012, 12:19 PM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
i recently started looking for shinys so i'll sign up
shiny pokemon: watchog, gyrados, mienshao, piplup, spiritomb, monferno, sandslash.

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Old October 1st, 2012, 05:33 PM
miloticfan54
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to miloticfan54
Been inactive for quite a while, but I'm back... Due to school, I wasn't able to get some shinies hunted... Oh who am I kidding, I managed to get some via chaining but it's insignificant... I've decided to get back to Masuda Method even during school season as chaining seems less of a challenge... Anyway, I've been hearing a lot about the shining charm? I wonder how would this affect our hunts. Good luck to everyone who's been hunting then!
Old October 2nd, 2012, 10:50 AM
Keruso

EUREKA!!

got this guy a few days back, but i've been having internet issues, so i couldnt get back on til today. i started the game the day i bought it (the 17th, i believe) and got this gut not to soon after (you'll see the actual date in the spoiler below). I was hoping to get it to shine before the new games come out. After getting the first badge and being able to trade, im using shiny Magnemite, Nidoran Male, Makuhita, Spearow, Buizel and Slugma. This also helps me with September's Monthly hunt and the Yearly Quest!!

My phone finally decided to work with me, so i will also include some older pics, like the Marill encounter and the Staravia
Spoiler:

now if only freaking Charmander will shine...... Im getting tired of that hunt
Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:59 PM
Hovde

Nature: Quiet
ey, i would like to join. here is the list of my shinies:
Soulsilver:
Raichu (migrated from leafgreen as a pikachu)
Venemoth( migrated from leafgreen)
Charizard (via trade)
typhlosian (352 restarts at the beginning)
Zubat
Diamond:
shinx
Gold:
Ho-oh (first ever shiny, thought i broke my game, since i dropped my gameboy right as i fought ho-oh!)
White:
venipede

Currently hunting for shiny ralts in ruby (so hard!!!!)

Old October 4th, 2012, 06:19 AM
miloticfan54
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to miloticfan54
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! Got it done before B2W2 released! My first serious hunt during school ended in a success! Just this afternoon, I spent the entire time in the class bus hatching eggs... When I came home, it exactly hatched this beauty out!
Spoiler:

Everstone worked, meaning it has Relaxed nature as I had wished so! I'm currently training it as a Ferrothorn now... (On a side-related note, I managed to obtain a shiny in a different sense... In the past day, managed to pull a shiny out in a Pkmn TCG booster, Krookodile... Though I'll bet that's unrelated...) Anyway, congrats on Keruso for all the shiny catches!

Last edited by miloticfan54; October 4th, 2012 at 06:20 AM. Reason: IMG not working...
Old October 7th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Keruso

hmm......not a lot of activity here. B/W2 have come out today (i thought it was later) so i went ahead and bought White2. So, as soon as i start the game up and get to where i pick my starter, Oshawott, i'll start resetting for it.

oh, and thanks to those who have congratulated me

Edit:

Im in complete and utter shock right now. I start up my White2 and save where you get your starter, shut it off and put White into my DS. within 2, YES 2, encounters, i find this little lady!!!! im at a lose for words here!!

whelp, there's my ghost-type shiny, let's try going into Emerald for my black/orange type (Cacnea please!)

Last edited by Keruso; October 7th, 2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old October 7th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
So Black and White 2 will be out on friday for me in UK which means I will be completing the game asap and trying to get that shiny charm as we can use it. Been busy with rl stuff, promotion at work and my birthday today. Will be back on the hunt in B/W2 and I will pick up a 3DS just for it aswell.
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Welcome to the club, roosterman and Hovde!

Congrats on the shiny Snivy and Yamask, Keruso!

Congrats on the shiny Ferroseed(?), miloticfan54! Your picture isn't working.

This week's random hunt is... Hoppip! Sorry for being a day late.

I woke up yesterday morning and decided to buy Black 2 after church. The Vikings game was moved from noon to 3:20, which gave me enough time to buy it and play it for awhile. On Saturday I was still planning on skipping it. A big reason I decided to get it in the end is because it gives me another option for hunting for this club. I also wanted to get Genesect. I won't be MMing much if at all while I go through the story on Black 2. I'm moving very slowly through the story. I don't have my first badge yet. My starter is Snivy again. The story is very different compared to B/W. I also bought the Dream Radar and caught a couple of Pokémon on it, Munna and Drifloon. After I finish the story I will probably trade my Japanese Ditto and Litwick to it to continue MMing there with plenty of box room to work with.
Old October 10th, 2012, 11:02 AM
TheShinyEevee
ShinyHunter Before it was Cool

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheShinyEevee
Sorry I've (yet again) neglected to post hugely. I started rewatching all the almost-100 episodes of my favourite tv series while tackling school at the same time so, no I haven't really hunted much. Treecko's at 12,000 some... "
But hey, same with Razer, BW2 come out this Friday, though I'll be getting my copy for my birthday next Tuesday. Perhaps that will inspire me to hunt some.

Anywho, congratulations on all of those awesome shinies, welcome to any new members, and good luck with all your hunts! :D

3DS FC: 1032-1814-9041
уσυтυвє | ѕнιηу нυηтєя'ѕ ¢υв | тυмвя

Keep your head up...
Keep your heart strong.
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Necrum
The most dapper evil genius

So I just beat the first gym in White 2, and I started grinding since it was a pretty close match and wanted to be ready for the next one when I stumbled across this:

SHINY SEWADDLE!!!
All these years of never seeing a shiny in the wild, and I get lucky enough for it NOT to be a Patrat. I would have hated getting a Patrat. Anyway, The Shiny Hunter completed! Here's a Pokecheck link:

Last edited by Necrum; October 11th, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Congrats on the shiny Sewaddle, NecrumWarrior! I think you are the first club member to get a shiny in B/W2.

I recently made it to Castelia City, but haven't explored it much.

I read that if you have Black or White you can use Memory Link to catch N's Pokémon in B/W2 which have the sparkle entrance that shinies have, but aren't shinies themselves. All of their IVs are at 30.
Old October 14th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
Hi!

this feels awkard... I was feeling really nostalgic the other day and went ahead and bought White 2...I just remembered about this club... 2004, literally 8 years since I started this... I no longer feel I am entitled to anything inside the club of course.

I want to thank G-Money for taking over. I work 10 hours a day now. I started the club when I was 16 years old, now that I'm more grown up, lots of things to do, little time to play.

I suppos eI'll try to post here as often as I can, since I work as a programmer and I have access to the internets all day.

Geez, it's so awesome to see some of you guys are still here from the beginning... I feel so unworthy...

I hope I'm allowed back in the club :P

See you around :)

PD: SOOOO much memorie sof this club. Such gooood times. I hate growing up... T_T. Im actually excited and nervous after posting here.

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!

Last edited by Aaryn; October 14th, 2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old October 14th, 2012, 03:48 PM
G-Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaryn View Post
Hi!

this feels awkard... I was feeling really nostalgic the other day and went ahead and bought White 2...I just remembered about this club... 2004, literally 8 years since I started this... I no longer feel I am entitled to anything inside the club of course.

I want to thank G-Money for taking over. I work 10 hours a day now. I started the club when I was 16 years old, now that I'm more grown up, lots of things to do, little time to play.

I suppos eI'll try to post here as often as I can, since I work as a programmer and I have access to the internets all day.

Geez, it's so awesome to see some of you guys are still here from the beginning... I feel so unworthy...

See you around
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GREAT FOUNDER HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!

It is such a great honor to get to meet the original shiny hunter!!! The most worthy shiny hunter of all!

I'm G-Money, and I joined the club back in January of 2011. When I found my first shiny, a Slugma in Emerald (way back in 2006!), I looked it up online to find out what it was, and I discovered your awesome club. Reading the posts in this thread and the quests of all the great hunters inspired me to search for more shinies, and the club really made playing Pokemon fun. I lurked for a while and then joined when I started playing Pokemon again, and the club was nice enough to give me dictatorial power the heirdom of your throne! :cer_laugh: None of this would have happened without you, Aaryn, and I'm really grateful for you making this really awesome club.

Of course, you have complete FOUNDER powers. If you'd like anything (such as the first post), just let me know and it's yours.

As for me, I haven't really been hunting over the past couple of months because of an incredible amount of schoolwork. I'm really looking forward to getting BW2 in December (or maybe November, whenever I get enough free time) and continuing my hunts.

Today is a triumphant day for shiny hunting!! AARYN HAS RETURNED!!!! :cer_smile:

Quote:
I hope I'm allowed back in the club
"lol"

Old October 14th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GREAT FOUNDER HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!

It is such a great honor to get to meet the original shiny hunter!!! The most worthy shiny hunter of all!

I'm G-Money, and I joined the club back in January of 2011. When I found my first shiny, a Slugma in Emerald (way back in 2006!), I looked it up online to find out what it was, and I discovered your awesome club. Reading the posts in this thread and the quests of all the great hunters inspired me to search for more shinies, and the club really made playing Pokemon fun. I lurked for a while and then joined when I started playing Pokemon again, and the club was nice enough to give me dictatorial power the heirdom of your throne! :cer_laugh: None of this would have happened without you, Aaryn, and I'm really grateful for you making this really awesome club. :)

Of course, you have complete FOUNDER powers. If you'd like anything (such as the first post), just let me know and it's yours.

As for me, I haven't really been hunting over the past couple of months because of an incredible amount of schoolwork. I'm really looking forward to getting BW2 in December (or maybe November, whenever I get enough free time) and continuing my hunts.

Today is a triumphant day for shiny hunting!! AARYN HAS RETURNED!!!! :cer_smile:

"lol"
Oh, golly, that was a warm welcome!!

It's not about what "I'd like" anymore. I'll help and will be glad to do so, like I did when this club started, now you are the one that has to tell me what has to be done.

I'm going to sleep now (2 am here, and 8:30 am I wake up to go to work, yikes!)

So I'll log in tomorrow and catch up on the club. I'll post and all that.

My life has been a roller coaster for the past 5 or 6 years, but now I managed to make it feel like a cool and nice walk in the park, so I hope I'll be back for good.

See you guys around, and thanks G-Money.

To the rest that still didn't notice I'm back, please bear with me and don't be mad at me for being gone, I swear I would have stayed if my life would have allowed me to!

cheers!

Old October 14th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Welcome back, Aaryn!!! It's great to see the founder return! You probably don't remember me. I posted on the first page, but didn't return until spring of last year. I was a lot more active on PC back in 03 and 04. I was a moderator during that time.

My next stop on B2 is Nimbasa City. I caught all five of N's Pokémon that are in the Desert Resort. From my experience I think they have an encounter rate of 5%. I came across them as frequently as Trapinch, which has an encounter rate of 5%. Darmanitan was the only one that took more than one Great ball to catch. I tried a Quick Ball on him first and then about three Great Balls after his health got below 50%. I think they shine just like a shiny at first. I'm not 100% sure if it's the same animation or not, since it's been over a year since I last encountered a shiny in the wild.

This week's random hunt is... Aaron! It's a pure coincidence that it's similar to our founder's name. This is what random.org selected.
Old October 14th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Necrum

As cool as it is to meet the creator, I feel a little disappointed that my getting the first B2W2 shiny of the club is going to be dwarfed by this. Not that I'm an attention hog or anything, I was just looking forward to more congratulations.

But welcome back Aaryn! I just joined in July of this year, and after about a two months of hunting, I got a Shiny Charmander! Now I have a wild Sewaddle?! It's just so crazy that after 10 years of no sparkles, I would get 2 shiny Pokemon in the same year. Thanks to you, I have a place to tell people about this miracle.

Also, I suppose this is what you guys called a "Bucket of Luck." Hopefully I can squeeze a third Shiny out this year! XD
Old October 14th, 2012, 09:26 PM
G-Money

Quote:
It's not about what "I'd like" anymore. I'll help and will be glad to do so, like I did when this club started, now you are the one that has to tell me what has to be done.
"lol" I mean it like, if you don't have enough time, you don't have to feel pressured to do the ownership duties and stuff, but if you want to, you're more than entitled to all FOUNDER privileges such as welcoming new members, promoting/demoting members, etc.

Quote:
As cool as it is to meet the creator, I feel a little disappointed that my getting the first B2W2 shiny of the club is going to be dwarfed by this. Not that I'm an attention hog or anything, I was just looking forward to more congratulations.
Haha, sorry about that! I was actually busy doing homework earlier and just came to check whether there were any new posts, and when I saw Aaryn I was like "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...

Now here's my "real" G-Money post:

Spoiler:
No real progress for me, really. I haven't had a chance to hunt this month, but hopefully I'll have more time in November/December.

By the way, could we ban BW2 story spoilers/put them in spoiler tags, at least for a little while? This is a totally selfish move on my part since I'm not getting the game for another month or two. Of course, it's okay to talk about things like shiny hunting and the shiny charm and Everstone mechanics and such, it's just plot-related things that would need to be spoiler-tagged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterman View Post
i recently started looking for shinys so i'll sign up
shiny pokemon: watchog, gyrados, mienshao, piplup, spiritomb, monferno, sandslash.
Welcome to the club! Are you going to hunt Turtwig so you can have all the Sinnoh starters shiny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloticfan54 View Post
Been inactive for quite a while, but I'm back...

Anyway, I've been hearing a lot about the shining charm? I wonder how would this affect our hunts.
Welcome back! In my opinion, the shining charm is a really bad thing. It basically makes shiny hunting...not shiny hunting? Eh, everyone can have their own opinion, but I'm going to go out of my way to make sure I don't complete the Pokedex (I haven't done it since Blue, so it shouldn't be that hard, "lol!"). It just seems to me like shiny hunting wouldn't be as fun/rewarding.

Quote:
This also helps me with September's Monthly hunt and the Yearly Quest!!
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovde View Post
ey, i would like to join. here is the list of my shinies:
Soulsilver:
Raichu (migrated from leafgreen as a pikachu)
Venemoth( migrated from leafgreen)
Charizard (via trade)
typhlosian (352 restarts at the beginning)
Zubat
Diamond:
shinx
Gold:
Ho-oh (first ever shiny, thought i broke my game, since i dropped my gameboy right as i fought ho-oh!)
White:
venipede

Currently hunting for shiny ralts in ruby (so hard!!!!)
Welcome to the club! Good thing you kept your game on when getting Ho-oh! :cer_laugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloticfan54 View Post
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!
Congrats!

Quote:
within 2, YES 2, encounters, i find this little lady!!!! im at a lose for words here!!
"lol" you didn't even have a chance to leave the window before you were called back into the line! :D Congrats on getting a shiny in the second encounter!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinyEevee View Post
Perhaps that will inspire me to hunt some.
Well, where I left off my hunts, I coincidentally (conveniently?) had two (2!) hunts over the 10,000 mark. See if you can beat that!

Quote:
SHINY SEWADDLE!!!
Congratulations, NecrumWarrior!! As Latios Master mentioned, you have the first SHC shiny of BW2!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latios Master View Post
This week's random hunt is... Aaron! It's a pure coincidence that it's similar to our founder's name. This is what random.org selected.
"lol"

Last edited by G-Money; October 14th, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Quote:

But welcome back Aaryn! I just joined in July of this year, and after about a two months of hunting, I got a Shiny Charmander! Now I have a wild Sewaddle?! It's just so crazy that after 10 years of no sparkles, I would get 2 shiny Pokemon in the same year. Thanks to you, I have a place to tell people about this miracle.

Also, I suppose this is what you guys called a "Bucket of Luck." Hopefully I can squeeze a third Shiny out this year! XD
this is a Shiny Huting club, isn't it? :)

The most important thing here is catching shiny pokemon!

Even more when the new games are out, so being the first one to get a shiny is indeed a great feat! I'd even put that on the first post, kind of an "honor board" or something, stating these kind of achievements.

"First to capture a Shiny in B/W 2"

You catch my drift.

Congratulations on that!

It wasn't my intention at all to dwarf or take attention from what I feel is really important here.

About two shinies in a row being crazy:

I know what you mean, I had a pair of shinies or three when I started talking about catching shinies with ryan, Pazzcat and SkinnyGreenMan... suddenly when all my attention was focused on shiny hunting, they started popping everywhere.

I spent loads and loads of hours hunting, hatched trillions of eggs...reset thousands of times... etc. Lots of hours lol, no more time for that kind of hunting though.

My story since I left:

when i started the club I was 16, we talked about shiny hunting between some forum memebers, if I recall correctly though, appart from the founders, MetalMario, Latios Master and Lady Demonica where also pretty involved. the idea of making the club was ryan's idea though. I think I was the official founder out of luck really. But it was really the way we became friends here. I felt they were real friends, I enjoyed every conversation I had with these guys and gals.

I was having the best time of my life with a videogame. It felt too good to be true. I couldn't believe a videogame could involve such social interaction. Only pokemon could manage this. Not even MMORPG or any other type of online games makes me feel like these games did back then with this club.

It started with ruby and sapphire, and some time later my life went into a spiral of pain and distress(lol, how dramatic). My grandpa fell sick and died, and so did my grandma (Alzheimer). One of my uncles suffered a sudden heart attack and died while he was shaving and another uncle of mine died of lung cancer earlier this year. I've experienced some tough stuff really.

I came back in 2007 and 2009 I think, whenever I had time to feel nostalgic and remember this. REALLY off and a couple of times on.

Some more stuff happened to me, but I managed to keep going and all turned out pretty well. In fact i feel the luckeist person alive! :P (except for NecrumWarrior, who catched the first B/W 2 shiny! xD)

This club has always been there in the back of my head, so as soon as I had White 2 in my hands, I got the flash. The Club! Will it still be alive? And bingo, here you guys are.

I should have at least posted something more telling why I was not going to be able to be here, or said goodbye, or something, but I didn't, everything felt like it was rushing by, so yeah. In fact, if I look back, it feels like no time has passed at all. Wierd feeling.

I needed a DS back in te day,after ruby/sapphire... couldn't play diamond till I borrowed my friends DS, no hunting there though., skipped Diamond and played a bit of SS/HG. Then Came B/W 1. Played a bit and had to give it back T_T

I really didn't play much at all, I didn't finish any game after ruby, which I put hundreds of hours into.

I got a 3DS XL on release, so now I can enjoy any pokemon game that comes out on DS or 3DS. I got White 2 and was super nostalgic and excited.

When I finish the game I'll start hunting like I did back then. i intend to put loads of hours into this version, like I did with ruby. This will be my reentry to the series.

Wont be able to do it so intensively though haha.

so yeah, TL;DR, glad to be back. and thanks for keeping this thing going. I could udnerstand perfectly if anyone was mad at me or felt as if, idk, I shouldn't be here or whatever.

if you guys have anything to tell me or ask me, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Aaryn; October 15th, 2012 at 05:43 AM.
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I

Nature: Timid
Aaryn, welcome back. You don't remember me(because I was like 5 when you started this club) but I have been a member of the club for a while.

NecrumWarrior, really, congratulations on your Sewaddle. Are you going to use it or did you maybe choose Snivy as a starter? But this is no small deal.

In my news, I have decided that I am just wasting my time when I'm hunting, because I have no(nada, 0)luck with shinies. I'm going to keep lurking around the club, but I highly doubt I will ever hunt again. I might get excited if I find a shiny, but what are the odds of that? (*coughs* 1/8192) But anyways, I'm thinking about getting a potato, but I might have better luck getting a carrot . Well, see you around.
Old October 15th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Nature: Lonely
hai guys. I picked up Black 2 about a week ago with the intent on getting to Black Kyurem right away to hunt it. As I'm training on Route 6, I believe, to just buff up some of my team before the next gym, I hit A on a Pokeball and then this happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4F3YPE3AHY

Was incredibly surprised, but still would have rather it been something a bit cooler -__-
Old October 15th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Krome View Post
hai guys. I picked up Black 2 about a week ago with the intent on getting to Black Kyurem right away to hunt it. As I'm training on Route 6, I believe, to just buff up some of my team before the next gym, I hit A on a Pokeball and then this happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4F3YPE3AHY

Was incredibly surprised, but still would have rather it been something a bit cooler -__-

it's still a shiny! so congrats for that!

Old October 15th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Necrum

Sewaddle's not much better in my opinion, but at least it has a cool pallet!

@Le Krome Just in case you don't know, you aren't able to catch Black/White Kyurem upon initial encounter. You have to catch Kyurem after the main story, then catch Reshiram/Zekrom. So if you want it to be shiny, hunt Kyurem after the main story. Reshiram/Zekrom don't need to be shiny since only Kyurem's data is used on it's forms. Actually, this is good info for everyone. I hope this helps anyone looking to hunt Kyurem in B2W2!

@Dratizard I'm not going to use it, but not because of my starter. Because I think Sewaddle's shiny is cooler than it's evolutions. Plus I'm using Sunflora as my grass type!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here