The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 8th, 2012, 09:12 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP5Number3 View Post
Just a short update.

Mudkip is one of my current main hunts, standing at 5100 SR's. However, there is a problem: the batteries are dying on both of the games (Ruby and Sapphire). The natures of the Mudkips are repeating themselves, as though the battery is dry, when it is not. A trustworthy source told me that meant the batteries are dying. I'm not sure if you can get shinies at this point (I'm sure you can), but I'm still reseting. (If anybody knows anything about this, could you please let me know?)

The exterior of Dragonspiral Tower is my second main hunt. I am at 4700 RE's. I hope to get a shiny before December ends, for this hunt was started as a holiday thing! I'm duel hunting on Black and White (the originals).

After these hunts, I will probably go back to my Blitzle hunt, which I put on hold after I got a shiny Pidove a long while ago. If I get Mudkip, I will probably do Route 110 in both of them, which I also started earlier.

Anyways, good luck on everyone's hunts, and congragulations if I missed anyone's shinies!!
Yup, that still will work because the shinies aren't time based. (:
According to the internet, that is. I still am trying to get a hold of a Gen III game.

Shiny Mudkip are cute, aren't they? I have one on hold from a person on here. If you'd like I can clone it and send you one...?
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old December 8th, 2012, 09:21 PM
SP5Number3
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗ View Post
Yup, that still will work because the shinies aren't time based. (:
According to the internet, that is. I still am trying to get a hold of a Gen III game.

Shiny Mudkip are cute, aren't they? I have one on hold from a person on here. If you'd like I can clone it and send you one...?
Yes shinies aren't time based, but they are affecting when the battery runs dry, I 'm just wondering if they can be affected before the battery runs dry.

And about the Mudkip, I appreciate the offer, but I want to hunt this on my own. Thank you though :D
Old December 9th, 2012, 03:20 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I am starting to search for pokemon for the Shiny Challege, I figured my best bet would be trying route 13 on White 2 because there are about 4 total pokemon that are red or green. I would hunt for a Grimer in Sewers, but the water is drained atm. So I don't know if I will try for a Grimer before the challenge ends.
Old December 9th, 2012, 06:49 AM
WobbuffetWynaut

how do i join?
i could collect lotsof shinies soon so HOW DO I JOIN
Old December 9th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

You just have to ask to join. By the way shinies are not that common, so good luck getting a lot soon. Haha.
Old December 9th, 2012, 10:22 AM
pokewalker
If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I'm back folks! However I'm not into hunting atm since it's too time consuming I just thought of letting you guys now for those who were wondering where I have been the last year or so
Old December 9th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Nature: Adamant
Welcome to the club, sky wolf and WobbuffetWynaut!

Congrats on the shiny Skarmory, Flydro!

Congrats on the shiny Alomomola, miloticfan54!

Welcome back, pokewalker!

This week's random hunt is... Houndour!

I'm still on Marvelous Bridge on Black 2.
Old December 10th, 2012, 06:01 AM
miloticfan54
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to miloticfan54
Update to Frillish hunt: About 3000 REs and the thing still refuses to shine... I'm more than fired to keep continuing but well... after spending so much time in the hospital shiny hunting... I'll give it a rest for now because I need to go to school... If this doesn't shine today, I'll temporarily put it on hold for my vacation after the exams... I guess... I'm the only patient back at the waiting room sitting and avidly tapping at three DSes...

Good luck to everyone else's shinies... Especially SR ones! Hope you guys get it soon!
Old December 10th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Flydro
doobz

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunafloon View Post
Congrats! Shiny Skarmory is so pretty with that green colour! And I'm glad you made up for your lost shinies, I hope your next shiny will be just as good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latios Master View Post
Congrats on the shiny Skarmory, Flydro!
Thanks yall! I'm still excited about it lol, I'm sure it'll wear off in a few days as I get used to it being on my team. My laptop needs a new charger (too lazy to drive and go buy one right now) so I can't post the pics yet but I'll get em on here eventually.

I know I said that I wasn't in a rush to do another hunt, but my new target is readily available at this point in the game. After catching Skarmory and defeating Clair in Soul Silver, my new hunt will be for shiny Dratini! While looking at shiny dragon types, the Dragonite looked like a good choice for my first shiny dragon. There's something about the green shinies I guess. Now I'm back to another SR hunt, my usual method. Hopefully my luck continues and the shiny Dratini will show up quickly! If anyone would like to do a race then let me know.

Good luck to all on their hunts!

*hunting:

Old December 11th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Keruso

well, im still around, but now i have a few things to say:

1: .......two months......that's how long it's been since my last shiny. ive never had a drought this long. not that im not hunting, it's that my games arnt producing

2: 12k encounters is nothing. wait til you go above 14k for your third Patrat

3: ive gotten a new camera for early Christmas, so HOPEFULLY i can start making videos with it soon....as long as i know how to use it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lURz8OqB8Q Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Let's Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiJ8gz5M8GY Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando Let's Play

Friend Safari: Psychic with Siglyph, Grumpig and Xatu. if you add me, please let me know and i can add you
Old December 12th, 2012, 06:09 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Congratulations on the shiny Skarmory and Alomomola (and any other shiny in case I missed one)! I've been hunting for a green shiny for December since last week, and it shone for me today at 849 eggs! I wouldn't call it a short hunt, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it a long hunt, either. Ask me about my Charmander hunt and you'll understand why, lol.

Spoiler:

I'm incredibly happy that I got her (or "him"... you never know if your little female Azurill will decide to get a sex change later in life) on 12/12/12. The date won't be a repeating one like this for about another century so I think it's pretty incredible :]
Now, which shiny should I go after next... I'm indeed going to strive for a red shiny, but which? Shut up don't say Gyarados. Would Chimchar qualify as red, or hot pink? LOL. Happy hunting, everyone!
I stay away
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:12 AM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Congratulations on the shiny Azurill! A red non-Gyarados...how about Duskull, Dusclops, Stunky, Skuntank, Skorupi, Drapion, or Rotom?

So I'm currently still working on the shiny Treecko. I'm up to 90 hatched eggs, 25 unhatched in the PC box, and 3 unhatched in the team. (:

This is my first attempt at breeding for a shiny that I'm actually going to stick with. I tried with Eevee sometime ago, but gosh the eggs just take too long to hatch!

I'm currently browsing shiny Pokemon ( http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/shiny is the website I'm using) to find my next target once I finish. It'll make me more determined to finish up with my Treecko hunt.
Old December 14th, 2012, 05:34 AM
miloticfan54
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to miloticfan54
I honestly believe that temptation drove me to an end... Seventh day hunting for Frillish, despite saying I'd stop... I wasn't able to get peace of mind during my exams...

I hunted about 13 hours a day... Lack of sleep has become common in the last days... Exams are still up, and here's an update to Frillish...

5000+ REs (lost count, resetted my counter already)
1200 Eggs (Yep, Masuda Method now also...)

Just a little question about B2W2, I wonder if Masuda Method still works with Everstone since it always passes down the nature?

Ah well, I shall try my best to abstain from this hunt for at least two more days so that I may freely hunt after my exams... Hopefully... Or I'll be suffering the usual sleepless nights of unrest.

Congrats to the shiny Azurill! Yay for Masuda Method!
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:24 AM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Gosh, 13 hours?
I only hunt for at most 3 hours per day. I'm Masuda Methoding for a Treecko (still).

My update-

Day 7 of shiny Treecko hunting.
Around 110 eggs hatched with no luck. I recently obtained a Japanese Ditto, so I used Masuda Method for some of those. Most are just normal breeding, though.
As soon as I finish hatching this PC box of eggs (around 20 left), I'm going to release the Treecko and start again. This time it'll be fully Masuda'd.

Last edited by ⊗Slenderman⊗; December 14th, 2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old December 14th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Well I still haven't gotten a Shiny yet, but I am mainly working on my dex at the moment. I plan to try to find a Shiny Roggenrola sense it had become my favorite rock type aside from Tyranitar.

However, I did evolve my Shiny Dratinin into a Dragonair. I don't know if I want to evo it into Dragonite, because I don't really like the green color. If it was a darker forest green then maybe. Also I am thinking about evoing my SHiny Pichu into a Raichu.

So far 90 MM eggs with Roggenrola, but I got to hatch about 200 more for trade slaves.
Old December 14th, 2012, 02:04 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Good luck with your Roggenrola.

I'm being lazy and putting off hatching more Treecko eggs. Instead, I've been trying to beat SS version. T:

Edit:
Just another update.
I've hatched 131 eggs and have 29 more in my PC box. All of them are Masuda Method eggs, so hopefully one will be that beautiful, glittering Treecko I've been searching for. <3

Last edited by ⊗Slenderman⊗; December 14th, 2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old December 14th, 2012, 07:41 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Thanks for the congrats on my Azurill, guys!

Even though I was almost certain that shiny Chimchar wouldn't count as a red shiny, I decided to hunt for it anyway because I do like it very much. I hatched a couple of eggs yesterday but then got tired and took a nap instead lol, and then I continued it today:

Spoiler:

Twenty. Freakin'. Eggs. I was already in complete disbelief as it was, but then I saw that the Everstone worked and he has a Jolly nature! My luck is on fire! Get it? Chimchar, fire? This hunt now takes my Treecko hunt's spot as the fastest hunt. Treecko was done in 25 eggs.

Good luck miloticfan54 on your shiny Frillish, Iceman3317 on your shiny Roggenrola, and Slenderman on your shiny Treecko! I also appreciate you giving me a list of red shinies~ I think I'm going to go after Skorupi for the red shiny, and if not that I'm going to hunt Bonsly for the Christmas theme.
I stay away
Old December 14th, 2012, 08:11 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Wow, 20 eggs? That's awesome.
Thanks, and no problem. (: I also plan on going after a shiny Skorupi after I finish with Treecko. I'd like to complete this hunt before Monday.
Old December 14th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Yep gratz, and thank you. I think I am going to try to get more eggs hatched soon. I may wait till I finish Johto and Kanto pokemon up. Sense I still of a box of Roggenrola that needs to be traded. I haven't really tried to get Red or Green shinies yet. I was trying to get a Swellow,but no luck.
Old December 15th, 2012, 04:14 PM
SP5Number3
Unhatched Egg

Sawsbuck shone in Dragonspiral Tower, a great Christmas shiny!! It's female, with an Impish nature!

I will update my hunts soon!
Old December 15th, 2012, 08:02 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Over 190 Treecko eggs hatched; some of which are Masuda Method.
No luck so far, but I'm going to keep trying for a shiny. I've been hoping to find it before Monday, but I don't know if that's going to happen. T:
I soon need to get some money built up, though...I can't afford to get the Treecko out of the daycare center. D;
Old December 16th, 2012, 09:59 AM
TheShinyEevee
ShinyHunter Before it was Cool

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheShinyEevee
Congrats on those shinies - Skarmory, Alomomola (can't spellllll) and Sawsbuck are all shinies I'd love to own at some point!

Good luck on all the current hunts; everyone seems to be slaving over theirs at the minute! I hope you do all receive yours majorly soon - any luck I own is readily donated to all your causes for the moment! :D

Just a quick update:
Treecko: 15,028
Dialga: 436
Zapdos: 630

3DS FC: 1032-1814-9041
уσυтυвє | ѕнιηу нυηтєя'ѕ ¢υв | тυмвя

Keep your head up...
Keep your heart strong.
Old December 16th, 2012, 12:09 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Good luck, TCE. (:
Haha, looks like we're hunting the same Pokemon.

My update:

I have to hatch 8 (or maybe 9) more Treecko eggs until I reach 240 total. The last 3 PC boxes of eggs have been Masuda Method. I would also be SR for a shiny legendary on HG or SS, but I'm not far enough in yet (I already beat SS but reset it). T: So for now I'll just be hunting Treecko. My goal was to get 300 hatched by last night, but I was too busy. I'll definitely try to reach that goal today...seems more possibly, considering I have nothing to do for today.
Old December 16th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Meet my new friends!! None of these will count sense I did not catch them for myself. Got them from Champloo.

Spoiler:
Old December 17th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Nature: Adamant
Congrats on the shiny Azurill and Chimchar, NightOfRemorse!

Congrats on the shiny Sawsbuck, SP5Number3!

This week's random hunt is... Venonat!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here