The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 26th, 2005 (05:26 PM).
Crystal Butterfree
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal Butterfree
You must have mis read. I said I cloned a Ho-oh. I've been breeding for the Eevee's for a three months.
Old April 26th, 2005 (05:28 PM).
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
awesome, i'm glad to know it. i did misread, sorry about that.
Old April 26th, 2005 (05:31 PM).
Crystal Butterfree
Beginning Trainer

Its ok. Its an easy mistake.
Old April 26th, 2005 (05:56 PM).
Lord Jaws
The Lovable Tramp

Send a message via AIM to Lord Jaws Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lord Jaws Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Jaws
Pity SGM isnt as regular as you Ryan. (He needs more fibre in his diet XD) His post is the second so it would be a good one to use for an updated rules/members list.

Member of the
Shiny Hunter's Club!

The Lone XDer
XD >

The Ex-Leader of the Australia Club!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! oi! oi!
Old April 26th, 2005 (07:45 PM).
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Couldn't the mods do a thread merge? Ryan could create a new thread with the same or similar title, then the existing club could be merged into it. Voila, new thread owner and no more annoying closed poll.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old April 26th, 2005 (07:55 PM).
Lord Jaws
The Lovable Tramp

Send a message via AIM to Lord Jaws Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lord Jaws Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Jaws
I dunno, Ill ask Blue. A good idea if its possible.

Member of the
Shiny Hunter's Club!

The Lone XDer
XD >

Old April 26th, 2005 (08:11 PM).
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
that is a good idea. check out my shc trainer card! i heard somebody ask for trainer sprites, other people wanted it small so it wouldn't get in the way, the sprites are high quality, the corner edges are transparant... the only problem i see is that i'd have to shorten your names to fit in the small spot. and if other people start making mini trainer cards... know that i started it! (the pirate is just an example, i wouldn't use him. i made a request for a sweet trainer sprite and will put it on there assuming it's good)
Attached Images
File Type: gif rsgh5.gif‎ (2.1 KB, 70 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old April 26th, 2005 (08:17 PM).
Lord Jaws
The Lovable Tramp

That card looks pretty neat. I think its small enough that you could make it a bit larger to fit in longer names. (Except Lady Demoonica XD).

Member of the
Shiny Hunter's Club!

The Lone XDer
XD >

Old April 26th, 2005 (09:17 PM).
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Location: On a stage, acting out the nightmares of a giant space cockroach
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsgh5
so you say everybody should be shiny members (except for the fancy people like me and SGM), but you say that it's not your place to state your opinion? tsk, tsk... you seem confused *shakes head*
*Laughs uncomfortably* Myeh heh... Yeah, that's kind of a permanent state for me... but what I meant to say was that I was telling you my opinion, but it wasn't my place to make decisions. I only meant that you could take it or leave it. Sorry for the confusion. Sometimes when I type stuff it makes more sense to me than it does in reality.

Quote:
i think it's quite rediculous to make somebody who wants to be an english teacher be fluent in spanish... if i'm teaching english, i'll teach in english... not spanish.
Ah, yes. I see your point. But what about students who aren't already fluent in English? They're out there you know. And we can't count them out just because they come from a Spanish-speaking family, can we? I think they just want to make sure you're prepared for something like that. After all, it would be kind of silly to have to bring in a translator just to teach a class everyday, lol. But I guess the most important thing is how you feel about it. After all, a career choice is a major decision. You're gonna have to choose the path that fits you best. My trouble was in high school that I never really knew what that path was, lol. But I turned out okay. ^_~... relatively speaking, o' course.

On a wholly unrelated -and yet somehow relevant- note, I just decided which shiny I'm going to chase when and if I ever get this @#%$!'ing shiny Treecko... a Zangoose! I love Zangoose, and his shiny version looks awesome!!!

Old April 26th, 2005 (10:14 PM).
Crystal Butterfree
Beginning Trainer

I don't belive it... My brother just caught a shiny Plusle... And I really like Plusle...
Old April 27th, 2005 (07:15 AM).
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
mini trainer cards
That is neat! Thing is, I look odd as a sprite. SEE! ->
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jaws
(Except Lady Demoonica XD).
I get called LDD by most people anyway, so that would be fine. Heck I even shortened it to just Demoonica on my own trainer card! LOL

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old April 27th, 2005 (12:25 PM).
Akidatheart
Pokémom
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
That little card rocks. I might borrow that idea Ryan, (if it's ok that is, and it wouldn't be identical or anything) and for sure you get all the credit! If you wanted to, you could put the trainer in with the Pokemon and there would be room for something else there. I had actually thought of making an avvie like the ones that are provided on another forum.. I won't name names but it involves pets and it's online, and it is huge. (their avvies are too cute) Still kind of fun though. Only I would relate the avvies to things that happen in the Pokemon Universe. Back to the subject at hand... Congratulations to all you shiny hunters out there for finding those great shinies! You are so lucky, and so diligent. I am still restarting my gameboy for a shiny torchic. In another game I am hatching swablu after swablu trying for a shiny one and searching the basement for a shiny voltorb/electrode whilst hatching eggs. That is a tiny bit more entertaining than starting the game over and over again trying to get a torchic. I have to keep reminding myself that it is possible because others have done it successfully. (where do you get your patience?) It's nice to whine to people that will understand!
Kim

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!
Old April 27th, 2005 (01:23 PM).
BeameR
Lover

Send a message via AIM to BeameR
i know we have him, but i am training in the diglett cave and i hope to get one!, ok bye

thanks Ultimate Latias(os)?
Old April 27th, 2005 (01:41 PM).
ryan
Elite Four

i think we could shorten anybody's name down to about 6 characters... most names aren't much longer than 6 characters long and we call each other by our names every so often, so that would always work. i dunno, i just think we should have some sort of uniform card, that was just my suggestion though. it's not up to me.
Old April 27th, 2005 (02:33 PM).
latias45
Punk

can i join please? i have got a shiny globat.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 27th, 2005 (02:40 PM).
Lord Jaws
The Lovable Tramp

Just dont say you have a shiny Gengar as well XD. Nah Im joking, rsgh5 will only get up you if you get a shiny Aerodactyl.

Member of the
Shiny Hunter's Club!

The Lone XDer
XD >

Old April 27th, 2005 (02:56 PM).
ryan
Elite Four

no, now i'm gonna go psycho on anybody who claims to have a shiny feebas or carvhana... (for they are my current projects) and yes, you may join. but seeing as you are a 10 year old girl, special screening processes are in order.
*scans with honesty visor*
alright... so just a warning (you seem like a respectable member what with your high post count and plethera of rep so this is most likely unnecessary) but do NOT lie to us about what shinies you have. if you do, lord jaws and i will send our deadly duo of gengar and cubone after you (in other words we'll kick you out of the club). but don't let us scare you, just hunt for shiny pokemon that i'm not looking for and there should be no problems.
Old April 27th, 2005 (07:01 PM).
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Location: On a stage, acting out the nightmares of a giant space cockroach
Quote:
just hunt for shiny pokemon that i'm not looking for and there should be no problems.
Lol! Yeah! Just make sure you don't tell him about those shiny feebas and carvhana you have stashed away. ... at least not until AFTER he catches some of his own! :D J/K!

Welcome to the club, latias45! I'm pretty new too, but so far it's been lotsa fun! May your game be blessed with shinies aplenty! ^.~

Old April 27th, 2005 (07:03 PM).
PazzKat
Back and looking 4 smiles!

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
Oh wait, so having a Carvhana is bad... er... I'll release mine to not disappoint you, although you seem to be getting too protective, which is bad Ryan, remember to respect the others.
Old April 27th, 2005 (08:41 PM).
Lord Jaws
The Lovable Tramp

Heheh @ Ryan, hes not bluffing you know. XD Anyhow welcome new members.

Member of the
Shiny Hunter's Club!

The Lone XDer
XD >

Old April 27th, 2005 (08:59 PM).
ryan
Elite Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by PazzKat
Oh wait, so having a Carvhana is bad... er... I'll release mine to not disappoint you, although you seem to be getting too protective, which is bad Ryan, remember to respect the others.
what am i supposed to do when you leave me alone with a lot of power?? it's like a dad that leaves the house with a gun on the kitchen table. mwahahaha
Old April 28th, 2005 (11:39 AM). Edited April 28th, 2005 by Deoxyspeedy.
Deoxyspeedy
Beginning Trainer

Attached Images
File Type: gif pkrssh386.gif‎ (504 Bytes, 35 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old April 28th, 2005 (11:43 AM).
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
im pretty sure you can join but PLEASE for everyones sake go to www.pokemonelite2000.com and get the real sprite!
Old April 28th, 2005 (01:06 PM).
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyspeedy
Can I join? I have a shiny Celebi.
You changed your story. (said Togepi a few minutes ago) Unfortunately, it's currently impossible to get Celebi outside of Japan. (if you disregard a possible RNG glitch) Shiny Celebi? If you count the RNG glitch, the odds are 1 in 68719476736 that that could happen. Remember pkmaster.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old April 28th, 2005 (01:10 PM).
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
i can vouch for that i also saw that you stated that you had a shiny Togepi, trust me liars are not exactly welcomed here

Sponsored Links