The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 5th, 2005, 07:32 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
trainers card options for jaws: or
edit: i'm searching for shiny feebas

Last edited by rsgh5; May 5th, 2005 at 07:40 PM.
Old May 5th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsgh5
and battle fronteir already?? i just got surf... *shamed*
Don't be ashamed, you probably have better things to do. Yeah BF already, my Blaziken's lvl 80, have 100 pkmn caught - I can't find Kyogre and Groudon though, well half way - I know the routes they are on but don't know *where* they are... something about caves. "AUGH!" Pulls hair out. Blinks at people stareing. Any one know what I'm stupidly missing?

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old May 5th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Crystal Butterfree
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal Butterfree
I spotted a shiny Psyduck this morning on my Pokemon Ruby, but I failed to catch it(Forgot to buy Pokeballs ><)
Old May 5th, 2005, 11:41 PM
--White Wolf--
Mightyena Rocks!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to --White Wolf-- Send a message via Yahoo to --White Wolf--
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsgh5
yaya, welcome aboard! you can call me... rsgh5 or ryan or co-founder, or.... the midnight shiny hunter *oooo ahhhh*
and pkmaster, please don't lie to us. we told you to leave, a mod told you to leave. there's really no nice way to say that we don't want you here. so, please, don't bother us. i'll start adding on to your bad rep if you post here again along with notifying kyorge-chan. whatever mod "said it was ok" is most likely not a mod of "mixed community groups" so it's irrelivent what they say (if they even said it). so, please, just go. (and now i finish work on crystal butterfree's card, then jaws and pokemunna)

edit: here's crystal butterfree's card
edit: here's pokemunna's card
Can you tell me a bit how it works?

Made by ZORRO
Mightyena Rules!

Made by Saul!

Sig Version V2.3
Old May 6th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

I finnaly caught a shiny Unknown!

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Find a shiny within two months

Last edited by Darts; May 6th, 2005 at 09:23 PM.
Old May 6th, 2005, 09:28 AM
outlaw
The Dark One

Meh not much luck for me *gloats about nummy his shiny numel* first shiny ever *gloats more* must catch shiny absol! or shiny fire pokemon O.o. *searchs for a shiny while beating the crap out of liza and tate* die stupid twins!
Old May 6th, 2005, 09:36 AM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

well done with the unown but which one?
and thanks for the card ryan
Old May 6th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
O_O im in shock.....1. DO NOT POST HERE and 2. since when am i 'happily paired' with you!, anywho on a more shiny related note still no luck with shiny phanpy, but i will hunt night and day till i get it (not literaly)
Old May 6th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Chris17
Shiny Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Don't be ashamed, you probably have better things to do. Yeah BF already, my Blaziken's lvl 80, have 100 pkmn caught - I can't find Kyogre and Groudon though, well half way - I know the routes they are on but don't know *where* they are... something about caves. "AUGH!" Pulls hair out. Blinks at people stareing. Any one know what I'm stupidly missing?
After you beat elite four go to weather institute it is close to fortree city talk with the man on the second floor and he will tell you where you can find kyogre and groudon.Be careful both of them are on level 70 so bring powerful pokemons and a lot of ultra balls or master ball.I've them both on emerald.
Old May 6th, 2005, 01:20 PM
BluePhoenix
http://www.pokefusion.com

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BluePhoenix Send a message via Skype™ to BluePhoenix
Well I would love to join Shiny hunters club but I don't know how to catch a shiny pokemon. Will some one teach me how to catch these shiny type pokemons. Thanks in advance
~RAP~

:: Back..After 4 years.. =) ::

:: deviantART ::

:: Sister : Lucy :: Emo Pet : Eon-Rider :: Nemesis : Lord Cookie ::
Old May 6th, 2005, 01:29 PM
outlaw
The Dark One

o.o buy lots and lots of pokeballs because they can be anywhere, once you start looking in the grass areas after a few hours or minutes (I got lucky it only took me 30 seconds to find nummy)
Old May 6th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
just pick a certain pokemon that you would like in its shiny form, the buy quite a few pokeballs, then if possible have a pokemon with the move false swipe which will leave the apposing pokemons hp at 1, then go to the area that the pokemon is located and search like mad, it takes quite a long time....trust me but don't give up =D
Old May 6th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hristo Karamanov
I've them both on emerald.
*sigh* I know what routes mine are on, but the problem is I can't find them when I get there. Are they in caves? Do new openings appear? That is what I can't figure out... Please tell me. *Trys to look helpless.* My Kyogre is in the Shoal Cave area and Groudon is on route 114. Are they in Shoal Cave and Meteor Falls or did new caves open up and I am missing them?

I've not seen any new Shinys, but I did earn a Symbol in the BF. I need to shiny hunt more again, I've slacked off.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old May 6th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

The shiny Unknown I caught was Unknown o.

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Find a shiny within two months
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Chris17
Shiny Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
*sigh* I know what routes mine are on, but the problem is I can't find them when I get there. Are they in caves? Do new openings appear? That is what I can't figure out... Please tell me. *Trys to look helpless.* My Kyogre is in the Shoal Cave area and Groudon is on route 114. Are they in Shoal Cave and Meteor Falls or did new caves open up and I am missing them?

I've not seen any new Shinys, but I did earn a Symbol in the BF. I need to shiny hunt more again, I've slacked off.
Just go here http://www.serebii.net/emerald/seacave.shtml and here http://www.serebii.net/emerald/shorecave.shtml on these sites you can find pictures where is the cave and how the entrance look like.I hope that I helped.
Old May 6th, 2005, 05:32 PM
outlaw
The Dark One

No new shinies yet I'm looking for a shiny absol, and also where do I request a shiny hunter card?
Old May 6th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Lord Jaws
The Lovable Tramp

Send a message via AIM to Lord Jaws Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lord Jaws Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Jaws
Hey you coulda said that you were gonna do black and red instead Ryan, that looks awesome. Ta.

Member of the
Shiny Hunter's Club!

The Lone XDer
XD >

The Ex-Leader of the Australia Club!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! oi! oi!
Old May 6th, 2005, 10:02 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by --White Wolf--
Can you tell me a bit how it works?
how our club works?? well... we all search for shiny pokemon, we're trying to catch one of each kind. there's a list that skinnygreenman maintains on one of the first posts in the club. we discuss what we're going after, how frusterating it is never to find it, and how much pkmaster bugs us. and that's the SHC in a nutshell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashi
No new shinies yet I'm looking for a shiny absol, and also where do I request a shiny hunter card?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...t=36599&page=3 will get you to the page where i start taking requests, be sure to read what information i need... it's very annoying to get requests that you can't fill out.
Old May 7th, 2005, 12:47 AM
THIRTY-SIX

study leaves comin up .... pro evo 4 online is getting boring ... and nfs underground 2 so i may start hunting soon very soon. . hopefully if i trade my ruby in for emerald when it comes out id only have to pay 10, i wouldnt usually but im a tthe beggining havent gotten that mudkip. Remeber unown o for when sgm comes to update things
Old May 7th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Kyogre-chan

My bad. I saw Steve in the thread and I thought he was taking care of it. ;

Anyway, I deleted her post. pkmaster, do not post here again unless one of the club owners permits you to. Consider that a warning. If you have any comments, feel free to utilise the "Send a private message to Kyogre-chan" link in my profile.
Old May 7th, 2005, 01:17 AM
BluePhoenix
http://www.pokefusion.com

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BluePhoenix Send a message via Skype™ to BluePhoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami_Zidane
just pick a certain pokemon that you would like in its shiny form, the buy quite a few pokeballs, then if possible have a pokemon with the move false swipe which will leave the apposing pokemons hp at 1, then go to the area that the pokemon is located and search like mad, it takes quite a long time....trust me but don't give up =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashi
o.o buy lots and lots of pokeballs because they can be anywhere, once you start looking in the grass areas after a few hours or minutes (I got lucky it only took me 30 seconds to find nummy)
Thanks for the help you guys. I will search for a shiny right now.
~RAP~

:: Back..After 4 years.. =) ::

:: deviantART ::

:: Sister : Lucy :: Emo Pet : Eon-Rider :: Nemesis : Lord Cookie ::
Old May 7th, 2005, 01:28 AM
THIRTY-SIX

good luck with ur hunt -.- i was supposed to start an hour ago but this sites too good XD
Old May 7th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Dragon_Reborn
Dragon Master

I was wondering if I can join?I've been searching for shinies ever since I heard about them.So far,I found a shiny Pidegeot and a shiny Eggxeguator.

"Banner made by the creative RainbowIslands.Thank you"

Current Shiny Pokemon
-Rapidash -Ursaring -Dewgong -2x Manectric -Spearow
Old May 7th, 2005, 04:28 AM
THIRTY-SIX

yea think u can rsgh5 is the owner so hell probably welcome u officially , so whered you get the egg thing safari zone?
Old May 7th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Crystal Butterfree
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal Butterfree
I'm hunting for a shiny Paras on my Pokemon Fire Red and a shiny Skarmory on my Pokemon Ruby.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links