Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support
Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old August 30th, 2009, 01:48 PM
xxChazxx
Doesn't play games... Oh, wait

Nature: Naive

Advertise here
I really don't know what this means (I googled it and couldn't understand it) but I think that it has something to do with a communication problem that can occur between sites and web browsers. Now, I am at my cousin's house (as I have been for the summer) and the site works fine. But when I am at my home the 406 error appears whenever I try to access this site (Pokecommunity.com) and only this site. We use the same web browser, I have tried switching and found that the problem presisted.

I can't be the only person who's experienced this, so I thought that I'd ask.

I'm not sure if the problem could be resolved by notifying the site, but I thought that it was worth a try.

^Personally, I find this awesome^
Old August 30th, 2009, 02:02 PM
.Seth
.explorer.

Nature: Quiet
It means PC's server thinks the data it sends you is bad.
That's the gist of it.

Basically, it's your browser...I think.
Old August 30th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 非常に高いレベル View Post
It means PC's server thinks the data it sends you is bad.
That's the gist of it.

Basically, it's your browser...I think.
I agree, it happens like that when I get on my cousins computer :[
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 31st, 2009, 07:50 AM
xxChazxx
Doesn't play games... Oh, wait

Nature: Naive
Okay. Now that we know the problem, does anyone have an answer?

I know that this is a double post, but I go back home today, and would really like a solution ASAP.
I would love to continue visiting these forums, but until this problem is solved that's impossible.

^Personally, I find this awesome^

Last edited by usami; August 31st, 2009 at 07:06 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here