Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Reload this Page Are you getting Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory??

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Old October 9th, 2004 (09:46 AM).
Get Vegas 2 or else!

Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Blade Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crimson_Blade Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Blade
I know i'm getting splinter cell3 and I can't wait for it any longer. I read about some of the new stuff they added in one of my game informers. It says you get a shotgun attachment and a sniper attachment. Also coming is Sam's new knife for stuff that I probably shouldn't say, but anyway playing it should be a blast for all the splinter cell fans out there. So, you going for it too?????? just wondering..
Old October 14th, 2004 (06:16 PM).
Jyooneur Membur

Send a message via AIM to regnitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to regnitz
Oh my goodness. There is not doubt in my mind I'm going to own this game the first week it comes out. I'm probably not going to get a chance to play it a week after its purchace though. My dads crazy about the Splinter Cell series, as am I.

Old October 16th, 2004 (08:43 AM).
Get Vegas 2 or else!

Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Blade Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crimson_Blade Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Blade
Yeah. the bad part is that it won't come out until 03/01/05 so it's a little bit of a wait, but Halo 2 will keep me busy till then.
Old October 16th, 2004 (09:54 AM).
Join the Revolution

Quote originally posted by dragon_masta_99:
Yeah. the bad part is that it won't come out until 03/01/05 so it's a little bit of a wait, but Halo 2 will keep me busy till then.
ilovebees.com will keep you busy for Halo 2.
Anyway, I can get Spliter Cell: Chaos Theory for by brithday if that's the release date. 4 days until then. Perferct Timing. :D I wish I had Xbox Live to play Splinter Cell: Panadora Tomorrow and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory's multiplayer.
Old October 21st, 2004 (09:13 AM).
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Blastoise_master98 Send a message via Yahoo to Blastoise_master98
I am going to get slinter cell 3 to. I think its going to be cool.Im also gonna get x box live too.
Old October 21st, 2004 (11:48 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Muffin Man
I wish it was out by christmas... :\ I hope that it's harder this time round aswell... Pandora Tommorow was way too easy (even on hard mode)

I can't wait too see how the new combat moves work aswell, I can't wait to hang from a ceiling and pick up a guard by his throat. The knife looks cool aswell.
Old October 21st, 2004 (10:28 PM).
Get Vegas 2 or else!

yeah.. But the bad part is that it would be sold out by christmas anyway so what's the point???

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)