• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: FireRed Hack: Pokémon Rainy Days

should I add a new legendary's?

• Total voters

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
Years
Wow, this is gonna be get locked for sure if you don't add some features and put a real story idea up. You can't just throw together a few ideas, mix it in with the - I think is a story, and features...(?) to make a thread asking for help on it...

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
Wow, this is gonna be get locked for sure if you don't add some features and put a real story idea up. You can't just throw together a few ideas, mix it in with the - I think is a story, and features...(?) to make a thread asking for help on it...
well i need help with the story because im not very good at coming up with story ideas and there is features like having a girlfriend and almost all pokemon are gonna be fakemon also i have a decent idea for the story.
EDIT: 2 legendary fakemon and a few others not almost all.

Last edited:

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
Years
First post ever? o_o

Sorry, I won't help until I see progress and/or that you're even serious about this. I don't want to help, only to find out in 2 days this project is cancelled. ._.

Had the same exact expression when I read your quote. LOL.

edit: Also, I find it kind of hard to take this project "serious(ly)," sorry. But I thought you'd at least try to fix up the things I suggested.

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I like the storyline but's all of it.
Someone should really make a hack which had something like this in it but really I can't take this thread seriously either :|

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
EVERY ONE I !NEED! A SCRIPTER VERY URGENTLY SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME OR REPLY TO THIS POST.
EDIT:disregard this post i don't need a scripter anymore.

Last edited:

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
You hurt my feelings man...You really did... :(

LOLOLOLOOLOLLLMAO @
'free positions
two scriptors (or more).' XDDDD

My bad, sorry, I'm done now. :P
I'd hate for this to be spam so, uhh, I like the name of this hack? ^_^ It's uhh, original. Oh and the banner in your sig.
thanks i really like the name of my hack too. and im starting to remake the towns/citys and ive got no clue how to script exept for taking scripts.
P.S. thanks for the complement on my banner.

aquadan

is searching for members
Years
dude, you maps are a bit shocking!!
i mean, if your gonna improve them, why not post say, one Improved map, rather than 5 low quality maps???
and if your gonna make a new region, you really should delete all the maps and start of fresh.
a tip: Make sure you have a theme for each city.
For example:
Lavender Town, a ghost town.
Celedon City, Grass city.
floroma City: Flower City
Paciflog town: water log town
etc...

also dont just make clone cities!

on the plus side: I LOVE THE NAME, but dont see the connection between the name and the game.
is triono a rainy region?

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
triono is a region where there is a lot of water and weather. also i am starting to redo the whole game. so I really need a scripter i would even make them be co owner since all i do is sprite, map, story ideas, intro edit.... but scripting is way harder than all those

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
dude, you maps are a bit shocking!!
i mean, if your gonna improve them, why not post say, one Improved map, rather than 5 low quality maps???
and if your gonna make a new region, you really should delete all the maps and start of fresh.
a tip: Make sure you have a theme for each city.
For example:
Lavender Town, a ghost town.
Celedon City, Grass city.
floroma City: Flower City
Paciflog town: water log town
etc...

also dont just make clone cities!

on the plus side: I LOVE THE NAME, but dont see the connection between the name and the game.
is triono a rainy region?
new maps are up i am debating on the names of the towns/cities. (just about done another city) i will probably edit them quite a bit but these maps are just ideas on how the towns and citys will be like. also i will edit the lake map just another idea i had.
the grassy maze will most definatly change.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
The maps are waaaay too square to be used in a proper hack. Try looking at mapping tutorials.
Good luck.

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
like i posted before they are just "ideas" and i'm going to edit them.

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
hey everyone!
I just wanted to say that I decided to work on this alone but help would be great.
so instead of begging people to help me with my hack I am learning how to do everything. I figured out how to edit the title screen. for scripting i almost have applymovement down packed and talking, yes/no, and give items are do-able.
i will accept any criticism and complements.

Chi Rin

Pokémon Xenon needs a scripter
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2009
i've seen some comments and they all seem to be very negative =(
i think this hack looks great. If you ever need someone to make custom trainer sprites just look my way =D

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
i've seen some comments and they all seem to be very negative =(
i think this hack looks great. If you ever need someone to make custom trainer sprites just look my way =D
thanks for the complement. the reason there was some negative comments was that my hack before was it wasn't all that great. and i was basically begging people to help me when instead i could've been learning how to do things myself.

and for custom sprites do you mean overworlds or in battle?
thanks again

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
These maps are amazing! I love the way you map routes. :)

Only thing that be edited is the grass in the town and mountain to grass transition. I look forward to a demo or beta to this.

Back