Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing
Reload this Page The Seasons

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Fiction and Writing Submit your stories and poems.

Old October 9th, 2004 (06:37 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
Summer is the time for kids to play,
for staying up almost everyday.
Fall is for going back to school,
and the most kids think that this part is cruel.
Winter is for wearing jeans and long sleeves,
and most of the trees lose all their leaves.
Spring is time for happy and joy,
and no more school...Oh boy! Oh boy!
Old October 9th, 2004 (06:59 PM).
~Change the World~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Legendary_Pokegirl
Could use a little bit of work, but its a good start. I'm sure you'll improve once you start doing more work. Poetry is very hard to write, and needs some concentration. Keep on trying.
The space between our hug
An endless dream
Cutting through the rainbow
Heading for the promised light
Unpaired~Triplets with Jolteon!!! and Dark_Pikachu~Evil Twins with Eliana~Rivals with Max Hunter~Sidekick of Moonlight Dreams~Sibling of Marina99~Real Sibling of Daiaki
~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
Old October 9th, 2004 (07:33 PM).
(Lightning) Lord

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Electric Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Electric Hero
hey! really cool poem! I agree with legendary_pokegirl, a little more concentration and is perfect!

http://207.46.8.124/cgi-bin/getmsg/peke9%2ejpg?&msg=0D03E21B-1AE6-4797-90C9-C2E192C1F1EA&start=0&len=110892&mimepart=8&curmbox=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&b=aef3c92fab14f3194454a747cf05fce1&disk=10.1.106.215_d2924&login=maxz72&domain=hotmail%2ecom&_lang=EN&country=MX&SafeRedirect=%26hm___ts%3d1174535620%26hm___ha%3dad07d426dd387a236c308f7379efdad6
Go for it, kid!
Old October 9th, 2004 (08:09 PM).
Mon chere...

Send a message via ICQ to Blaine Send a message via AIM to Blaine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Blaine
I was never a fan of rhymes so my opinion is biased, but, in general the poem is very rudimentary. A good bit more thought and length would most definitely improve the piece. Trees lose foilage in fall rather than winter, and in a temperate climate, one begins wearing long pants and sweaters in autumn as well. Happy should be replaced with "happiness" as one cannot happy. In the second verse, "staying up..." just ends without any more thought. What is summer for? Why are you staying up? To when? Adverbs, infinitives, something along those lines. I really do not like the "Oh boy, oh boy" bit... I think you might be able to replace that with something more... Overall, these are just my opinions, and as always, please pardon my constructive critisism. I honestly mean no harm.

Rogue: "What am I going to do with you Remy LeBeau?"
Gambit: "I have a list, but I left it in my other pants."
-- Astonishing X-Men #1

Rogue + Gambit
The Mississipian and the Lousianian Cajan, too cute together

--The Daily Post, the Xanga of Blaine--
Old October 24th, 2004 (01:28 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
Yeah...I just made this one night,not even thinking of how I wrote it. When I was typing this poem down,I thought,"This poem needs some help" So...I'm thinking of fixing it a little bit by taking out a few words and putting new ones in...

P.S. Legendary Pokegirl,I didn't know you liked Inyuyasha!
Old October 24th, 2004 (01:50 PM).
~-*-~-*-~-*-~

LOL, this poem was very bouncy, I liked it! Perhaps the third line from the top could use some fixing, it just sounds a bit choppy to me, but otherwise I like it! 9/10

~Kelsey

Now officially moving to a new name, with Steve's OK, I shall now be known as Mori Seirei. ^.~
Old October 24th, 2004 (03:13 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~

Ya mean the part about Summer? Well...I'll think about it...(hee hee! There's another Inyuyasha fan here!)
Old October 26th, 2004 (07:09 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
I think it's a cute little rhyme. It's easy to remember for kids, anyway.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old October 27th, 2004 (03:48 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~

ooc:Yeah,really!...I DID mention this about kids now didn't I? Ha!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)