The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?
The first one 231 74.28%
The second one 87 27.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 17th, 2010 (08:43 PM).
poopydude
PKMN Master

Nature: Brave
hate to say it and trust me i really do but i think that this game will never be released. his last activity was febuary 20th. which means one of 2 things

hes just stopped making the game due to personal issues or something along those lines
Hes finishing the game and is building up suspense by not coming on the fourms.

I'm pretty sure its choice one but we can always hope
Old April 17th, 2010 (08:51 PM).
Jomzypuff
Jiggly POOF!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jomzypuff Send a message via Skype™ to Jomzypuff
I cannot stop looking at the Pokehunt Sprites. They are simply amazing.
Old April 17th, 2010 (09:03 PM).
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
This looks awesome. I love the fakemon, the new sprites, and the concept altogether.

I believe there's a tile error on the upper-right house in Adamant City, though.

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
"My scar makes me sassy, child!"
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
The French Club
Old April 18th, 2010 (03:29 AM).
The Cynic
♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Pikachu View Post
Reading back over last few comments it seems the production of the game may be in slight decline but irrespective of whether it is or not I'd just like to say how good some of those Fakemon are... especially by taking existing Pokemon and adding twists to them to create 'The Hunt' ones. Seriously amazing.

All the best for the future of the project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopydude View Post
hate to say it and trust me i really do but i think that this game will never be released. his last activity was febuary 20th. which means one of 2 things

hes just stopped making the game due to personal issues or something along those lines
Hes finishing the game and is building up suspense by not coming on the fourms.

I'm pretty sure its choice one but we can always hope
As this thread's "janitor" I must remind you that darth has been very busy. Although he has not logged on he has still been working on this game. He will update when he is ready. It is his game, do not nag him. He fully intends to get this finished but has not been able to update due to a hectic schedule.

The Mods may close this thread as he hasn't updated recently but that does not matter too much as he will re-open it when he is ready to update.

Old April 18th, 2010 (04:32 AM).
loliwin
→ Level 69

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to loliwin
This game looks great! The hunts excite me the most. :D And the concept is epic. I fully believe in him getting this game finished! Sure, he hasnt appeared for a while, but some game makers here come back and continue progress, or finish their games, like Pokemon Raptor. :D

zero
It’s not X you should worry about - it’s me!

Old April 18th, 2010 (06:00 AM).
The Barber of Seville
Self-proclaimed Genius!

Nature: Calm
Guys i must admit that i'm used to don't like rmxp Pokémon games....i don't know why, but in the past i prefer hacks...but games like this opened my mind wide...duuuude nebula is just awesome, as Loliwin said, the hunts excite me a lot, in special vaporous Ghastly, just awesome...i can't wait to try to caught it hehe

very nice work darthvagabond =)

"And so, my friend, let my welcome hear you now. I greet you with a bow. So entertain I must. My pleasure from within, the Pokébattle treasure chest of lust and mortal sin! I'll take you to a place you'd like to visit least of all, where great-great aunts and uncles died and worms and spiders crawl. The graveyard is a peaceful place where people tread about, but late at night the tenants leave their rooms to sing and shout. So take heed, brother, the full moon grows! And may the good Arceus save your soul!"
The Barber of Seville Before-Battle Sonnet

Spoiler:

Old April 22nd, 2010 (10:24 PM).
Lockdowner01
Beginning Trainer

how do u download the game
Old April 24th, 2010 (03:03 PM).
Logiedan
highly-functioning sociopath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdowner01 View Post
how do u download the game
the game is not completed and there is no demo available currently. Darth's location is pretty unknown for most of us and so is his activity.
Old April 30th, 2010 (04:01 AM).
saifors

I hope darth will come back soon I've got a hunt idea and a sprite, I only say the hunt name: erupting chikorita.
Old May 1st, 2010 (05:25 PM).
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by saifors View Post
I hope darth will come back soon I've got a hunt idea and a sprite, I only say the hunt name: erupting chikorita.
That sounds awesome. I was really into this...but he's kept me waiting too long. Besides, if that's the hunt name, what's the hunt details? Can you sort of do what darth did on the first page when he displayed his hunts?!
Old May 1st, 2010 (06:48 PM).
nmorr
Takin a brake. -_-

Nature: Jolly
game looks finished right now...is it? Cause you've already got the evil boss battle in there. That usually comes last.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 3rd, 2010 (11:00 AM).
midij19
I **** *********s in the ass

Location: in your moter's vagina (youd be surprised how much fits in there)
Nature: Gentle
i suggest we start sacrificing babies to Cathulu to get his attention, usually that works in my country, at least...
Old May 3rd, 2010 (11:19 AM).
The Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by midij19 View Post
i suggest we start sacrificing babies to Cathulu to get his attention, usually that works in my country, at least...
Grr... don't nag him or try and get his attention! He told me he is busy right now! When he has more free time (probably in the summer) he will continue updating. Give the guy some breathing space.

Old May 3rd, 2010 (11:39 AM).
midij19
I **** *********s in the ass

Location: in your moter's vagina (youd be surprised how much fits in there)
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cynic View Post

Grr... don't nag him or try and get his attention! He told me he is busy right now! When he has more free time (probably in the summer) he will continue updating. Give the guy some breathing space.
sorry =P
in that case I suggest murdering infants just for the fun of it :D
free margaritas for everybody!!!
Old May 6th, 2010 (06:50 PM).
tomreaper
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
im not meaning to nag or bash anyone, and im not sure if anyone's already pointed this out yet, but the Mr. Mime in the hunts, he doesn't have a mime junior sprite.

just giving you guys a heads up

can't wait till he starts it again :P
Steel
Currently-Isshu
Dragon
Currently-Isshu
Normal
Currently-Isshu
Dark
Currently-Sinnoh
Old May 7th, 2010 (03:24 AM).
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

So, what's the news on darthvagabond100?

Demo Beta out Now!

Old May 7th, 2010 (08:09 AM).
The Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeky Chew View Post
So, what's the news on darthvagabond100?

He'll return in the Summer.

Old May 12th, 2010 (11:48 AM).
Evilade

This looks absolutely amazing. (/useless generic comment)
Old May 17th, 2010 (04:04 AM).
saifors

Okay i say the hunt:
Hunt name:Erupting chikorita.
message: help please, we were studying the volcano and we found a chikorita, it went away and left some magma
we studied it and it's horrible if it contacts the lava of the volcano the volcano erupts you have to keep it away catch it if you want there are so many citys here.
(don't worry about the sprite I already made it but first, how do I post it???)
Old May 20th, 2010 (10:46 PM).
Logiedan
highly-functioning sociopath

Quote:
Okay i say the hunt:
Hunt name:Erupting chikorita.
message: help please, we were studying the volcano and we found a chikorita, it went away and left some magma
we studied it and it's horrible if it contacts the lava of the volcano the volcano erupts you have to keep it away catch it if you want there are so many citys here.
(don't worry about the sprite I already made it but first, how do I post it???)
First,I don't think Darth is accepting requests for hunts currently. He's gone and we should be expecting him back to revive his game.

Second,if you would like to upload a picture/sprite or whatever,first you either use the attachment method or you upload it to a image hosting website such as TinyPic or ImageShack. After that you paste the direct link to the image then put 'IMG' tags around it.
Old May 21st, 2010 (03:37 AM).
saifors

okay thanks for answering im gonna make an acount now.
EDIT: here it is hope it's good oh and im only posting it for when darth returns
Old May 21st, 2010 (07:59 PM).
Death5 Shadow
Apocalyptic Salvation

Nature: Mild
Quote:
okay thanks for answering im gonna make an acount now.
EDIT: here it is hope it's good oh and im only posting it for when darth returns
I'm sorry but I'm a harsh critic. The chickorita idea is cool but the sprite has some odd things about it. The fire on top of its head is odd and should probably be more streamline with its body. Also the small bits of fire should be replaced with a "collar" in my opinion. But hey thats just me

Old May 21st, 2010 (10:11 PM).
saifors

that small fire thingys is magma flowing out of it's body and about the fire im not so good in drawing fire
Old May 22nd, 2010 (07:55 AM).
Death5 Shadow
Apocalyptic Salvation

Nature: Mild
Quote:
that small fire thingys is magma flowing out of it's body and about the fire im not so good in drawing fire
over this week im going to have a lot of free time do you want me to redo it for you?

Old May 22nd, 2010 (08:10 AM).
The Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death5 Shadow View Post
over this week im going to have a lot of free time do you want me to redo it for you?
I'm sorry guys but this has very little, if anything, to do with Nebula. Can't you discuss this via VM? Also darth seems to have enough hunts as it is. Hunts are a fun side-feature of Pokemon Nebula but very little to do with the plot (with the exception of Fallen Ho-Oh). If you want lots of hunts maybe you should make your own game or hack called Pokemon Hunts or Pokemon Hunters or Pokemon Bounty or a varient. Sorry if I'm seeming harsh here.

I'm also surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. Dosn't matter anyway.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links