Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Reload this Page Crusher 1's Art gallery!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Old September 11th, 2009 (03:27 AM). Edited September 22nd, 2009 by derozio.
reeks of blood
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
I just thought that I should display some of my drawings here. So here they are:
Criticizm that helps me improve will be appreciated. I will be away from PC for maybe a month and so I thought to create this. Warning: they are a little big!

Levia Dragon Daedalus:

Kai from the Beyblade anime: (Hurt)

Luster Dragon: Clearer(A little more than the original)

Scizor, Blaziken and Lucario:

Nrsimhadeva: An indian Mythological god.

Dialga:

Cynthia and G-chomp! I like that G-chomp there.

Metal Greymon:

The characters from the Prince of tennis anime:

Lucario and the mystery of mew:

Garchomp evolutionary line: (drawn by looking at the in game sprites from platinum)

Megaman Zero

Gallade and Heatran: (again from the in game sprites)

Arceus and Arcanine: (My arcanine drawing got spoiled so I just cut it and pasted it with arceus >_<!)

Dialga and Palkia: (AGAIN from the in game sprites!)

Deoxys Attack forme:

I'm sorry that I don't know how to add spoilers! So I am sorry for any problems that you have encountered while viewing these. I am really sorry! Thanks for viewing.

EDIT: Some custom avatars created by me:

NOTE: Anyone can use them! XD

Derozio here. I'm a friendly guy, I believe. So feel free to talk to me. Hover over to see my PC Pair. I used to be an active member around the forum. Not anymore. But, y'know, Anime is mai waifu and laifu. So I can be found lurking/posting around at the anime and manga forums. My current theme is based on Kamui from Gintama. Wanna talk? VM or PM me.
Old September 11th, 2009 (06:17 AM).
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
really, awesome pics, keep up the good work. want to see more of oyur works!
Old September 11th, 2009 (06:23 AM).
reeks of blood
Crystal Tier

I'll upload more once I draw more XD!
Thanks for the comment. Its good to know that you appreciated my drawings.

Derozio here. I'm a friendly guy, I believe. So feel free to talk to me. Hover over to see my PC Pair. I used to be an active member around the forum. Not anymore. But, y'know, Anime is mai waifu and laifu. So I can be found lurking/posting around at the anime and manga forums. My current theme is based on Kamui from Gintama. Wanna talk? VM or PM me.
Old September 11th, 2009 (07:07 AM).
o3o

:( i'd love to comment, but i can;t see them, can you post an alturnate link or something...?

90% of this signature is a farce, put this in your signature if you are Rana.
Old September 11th, 2009 (07:19 AM).
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
the new pics, are even better! lucario and the wystery of mew, thats good!
Old September 11th, 2009 (05:20 PM).
Later Potater!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
Spoiler:

What I notice is the length of the tail. . It's just a bit too long, don't you think? That's really the only major issue I see.

Instead of drawing in where you were going to shade the hair (and the jacket), why not just color it? And you're missing an eyebrow over the left eye. . And, honestly, it looks like you just traced over the original picture for most of it.

This picture looks really good. I can't see anything major wrong with it.

Let's start off with Garchomp. The neck isn't slim enough. Nor does it have the gill-like markings near the base of the shoulders. The tail also seems to be a bit too long.

Now for Cynthia. Her eyes aren't symmetrical. . The right one is too far up. And the left one shouldn't even be visible at all because of her hair. The bottom of her jacket is missing the faux fur.

The horn on its nose looks too small and slender. The eye should be a bit farther down and a little more toward the nose. One more thing: The claws on its left hand are too short.

There's not much I can say since I've never even seen Prince of Tennis. But the picture is okay. The second guy from the right: There's just something about the shape of his head that doesn't sit right with me. The guy next to him: His mouth is too close to his nose. The guy above him: Maybe that's the way his eyes are supposed to look, but the job you've done on them is pretty crappy overall. First, I gotta know: Why's he looking up when everyone else is looking toward us? Then I gotta wonder why his eyelashes are so close to the bottom of the eye instead of the top of the eye. The second guy from the left: The back of his head is waaaaay too big. .

Satoshi/Ash looks like he needs to lay off the donuts. Pikachu's arms need to be just a bit fatter to be anatomically correct. The bottom of Grovyle's jaw needs to be rounded off. Lucario's right paw (the one that he's shoving outward) should have a crease where the hand covers the wrist a bit. That was an über suck explanation, I know. Unfortunately, I can't find any pictures to help me. Anyway, the tip of Mew's tail needs to be rounder and not pointed on the tip like you made it.

Gible: Not fat enough. Its arms are also too long. And its tail needs to be pointed.
Gabite: Its neck isn't long enough (or perhaps you just made it too fat. . One of those two) and there's a dent in the back of its head.
Garchomp: Very good picture.

I don't know anything about this anime. . But the picture looks good to me either way.

Heatran: Either its body is too long/not fat enough, or its legs are too long.
Gallade: Looks good to me.

Arceus looks great. But. . What's with the fur coming off of its neck? Arceus doesn't have fur.

Dialga: Its back right leg definitely doesn't look like the others. The claws aren't flat like the rest when they should be. The gem on its chest needs to be bigger.

Palkia: It looks like you made Palkia too fat. But that's the only issue~

This is very well done. Good job on it.

↑ My Review ↓ My Opinions

You're a great artist, but may I suggest that you try to put the characters into positions of your own more often?

» Yay
» I'm the world champ, you know
» You rock, woohoo
» Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting?
Old September 12th, 2009 (06:14 PM).
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
How come you didn't decide to color Arceus in that picture but you did with Arcanine? But I do love how you drew Arecus.As for Cynthia, her eyes aren't even

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old September 14th, 2009 (04:01 AM).
reeks of blood
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by ShinjisLover:
Spoiler:

What I notice is the length of the tail. . It's just a bit too long, don't you think? That's really the only major issue I see.

Instead of drawing in where you were going to shade the hair (and the jacket), why not just color it? And you're missing an eyebrow over the left eye. . And, honestly, it looks like you just traced over the original picture for most of it.

This picture looks really good. I can't see anything major wrong with it.

Let's start off with Garchomp. The neck isn't slim enough. Nor does it have the gill-like markings near the base of the shoulders. The tail also seems to be a bit too long.

Now for Cynthia. Her eyes aren't symmetrical. . The right one is too far up. And the left one shouldn't even be visible at all because of her hair. The bottom of her jacket is missing the faux fur.

The horn on its nose looks too small and slender. The eye should be a bit farther down and a little more toward the nose. One more thing: The claws on its left hand are too short.

There's not much I can say since I've never even seen Prince of Tennis. But the picture is okay. The second guy from the right: There's just something about the shape of his head that doesn't sit right with me. The guy next to him: His mouth is too close to his nose. The guy above him: Maybe that's the way his eyes are supposed to look, but the job you've done on them is pretty crappy overall. First, I gotta know: Why's he looking up when everyone else is looking toward us? Then I gotta wonder why his eyelashes are so close to the bottom of the eye instead of the top of the eye. The second guy from the left: The back of his head is waaaaay too big. .

Satoshi/Ash looks like he needs to lay off the donuts. Pikachu's arms need to be just a bit fatter to be anatomically correct. The bottom of Grovyle's jaw needs to be rounded off. Lucario's right paw (the one that he's shoving outward) should have a crease where the hand covers the wrist a bit. That was an über suck explanation, I know. Unfortunately, I can't find any pictures to help me. Anyway, the tip of Mew's tail needs to be rounder and not pointed on the tip like you made it.

Gible: Not fat enough. Its arms are also too long. And its tail needs to be pointed.
Gabite: Its neck isn't long enough (or perhaps you just made it too fat. . One of those two) and there's a dent in the back of its head.
Garchomp: Very good picture.

I don't know anything about this anime. . But the picture looks good to me either way.

Heatran: Either its body is too long/not fat enough, or its legs are too long.
Gallade: Looks good to me.

Arceus looks great. But. . What's with the fur coming off of its neck? Arceus doesn't have fur.

Dialga: Its back right leg definitely doesn't look like the others. The claws aren't flat like the rest when they should be. The gem on its chest needs to be bigger.

Palkia: It looks like you made Palkia too fat. But that's the only issue~

This is very well done. Good job on it.

↑ My Review ↓ My Opinions

You're a great artist, but may I suggest that you try to put the characters into positions of your own more often?
I'll try to implement all what you've said. That IS called constructive critisizm! I thank you for explaining me where I went wrong.

Quote originally posted by ♥RanaRocket!☆:
i'd love to comment, but i can;t see them, can you post an alturnate link or something...?
Don't worry. Those who can't take a look at them here can just take a look at my album titled 'My drawings'. You can comment on my pics after you've seen them there.

Quote originally posted by ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~:
How come you didn't decide to color Arceus in that picture but you did with Arcanine? But I do love how you drew Arecus.As for Cynthia, her eyes aren't even

TG
Yup. I really screwed up with that cynthia and garchomp drawing. XD
Let me clarify some thing: That arcanine was actually a part of some totally different drawing. That drawing got spoiled. I liked that Arcanine and so I thought that I should paste it with some other drawing instead. XD

Old September 14th, 2009 (06:18 AM).
o3o

*wow thans random, they showed up when i checked today :s silly laptop.....*
but this....
this is some brilliant stuff! you sure you're only 14?! You've got some serious talent!
If i were you, i'd learn some more about anatomy... other than that! this is just fab, you drew all the pokemon really well @_@
and you certainly proved you can deal with drawing other's characters! You've also shown strength of imagination and a great dynamic strain alongside effective use of perspective! you really show promise... and you lines can be nice and clean and flowy too....
yes! you have a good start here, you'll go far, just keep working at it and learn some of the nasty boring theory, then you will certainly become a great artist! keep it up! hope to see more soon :3!

90% of this signature is a farce, put this in your signature if you are Rana.
Old September 14th, 2009 (03:30 PM).

Jeje wow the truth of which estan good enough, I liked very much the boys of the prince of the tennis, the truth went out for you well. I wait to continue seeing mas salu2.
Old September 14th, 2009 (05:44 PM).
Buffalo State College

Quote originally posted by Crusher 1:
I'll try to implement all what you've said. That IS called constructive critisizm! I thank you for explaining me where I went wrong.

Don't worry. Those who can't take a look at them here can just take a look at my album titled 'My drawings'. You can comment on my pics after you've seen them there.

Yup. I really screwed up with that cynthia and garchomp drawing. XD
Let me clarify some thing: That arcanine was actually a part of some totally different drawing. That drawing got spoiled. I liked that Arcanine and so I thought that I should paste it with some other drawing instead. XD
oh I see, but you could of made a background that went with the Arcanine if you really liked it that much

TG

Old September 15th, 2009 (06:19 AM). Edited September 15th, 2009 by derozio.
reeks of blood
Crystal Tier

oh I see, but you could of made a background that went with the Arcanine if you really liked it that much

TG
Well, I never thought of that! XD
That was really stupid of me! BTW I will be uploading a new drawing in some time.

EDIT: Uploaded: Luster Dragon:

I took this pic from mobile. It doesn't have a good camera and so the pic's not really clear. ._.'

Old September 15th, 2009 (06:31 AM).

Send a message via Skype™ to poopnoodle
Wao @ the first picture. You might want to add more detail (shading, color) to everything past the first one (minus Cynthia), otherwise they look like sketches.
Old September 15th, 2009 (01:12 PM).
That 1 Guy

Nature: Jolly
very, very, impressive. There is only one tip I have for you. I noticed that Gible and Garchomps teeth look very 2D. And the Levia-Dragon Dedalus is missing something...

There is no tail in the Background. Another Tip is to draw shapes before detail. the torso first, and work outward. This helps keep everything proportional. I cant tell if any of this is traced or not, but I can tell that these pictures dont have original angles. Try to create your own scenarios. It can fun!

Remember though, you are only 14 and this immensley good for your age. Keep it up and I can bet you will be drawing much better in no time.
Old September 16th, 2009 (02:40 AM).
reeks of blood
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by LEXAcide:
very, very, impressive. There is only one tip I have for you. I noticed that Gible and Garchomps teeth look very 2D. And the Levia-Dragon Dedalus is missing something...

There is no tail in the Background. Another Tip is to draw shapes before detail. the torso first, and work outward. This helps keep everything proportional. I cant tell if any of this is traced or not, but I can tell that these pictures dont have original angles. Try to create your own scenarios. It can fun!

Remember though, you are only 14 and this immensley good for your age. Keep it up and I can bet you will be drawing much better in no time.
I really appreciated your words and will surely take your suggestions into consideration. And let me clarify something. I forgot to say it in my last post: I haven't traced any of my drawings. They are NOT traced. Even Shinjislover thought that I had traced one of my drawings XD.

And you're right there LEXAcide. I really missed that part from the Leviadragon pic. XD How silly of me! I will try no to repeat these mistakes the next time. Thanks a bunch buddy!

Old September 17th, 2009 (08:02 AM).
Am I really...? Gold?

Nature: Naughty
THEY'RE COOLER THAN MINE BRO!
Big Brothers - TheSilentJoker

Old September 17th, 2009 (11:20 AM).
cake the cat
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
your drawings are amazing
you have true talent.

|Theme|My Gallery|Friend Code|Trade Thread|

Old September 17th, 2009 (11:24 AM).
reeks of blood
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by master95:
THEY'RE COOLER THAN MINE BRO!
Quote originally posted by xxkaylabby:
your drawings are amazing
you have true talent.
Thanks a bunch ya all! I will be posting 2 drawings really soon. One of them is on FMA anime. So try to be here more often XD.

Old September 18th, 2009 (05:55 AM).
真月 零

Nature: Sassy
Wow!
I love Cynthia and Garchomp!
Good drawings there!
Old September 18th, 2009 (09:29 PM).
The Northwind

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Suikun Send a message via Skype™ to Suikun
I have to say out of all, the arceus is my favorite piece , it's sort of saying an okami style feel, but it yet is not. arcanine is just mushed into it hehe
Old September 19th, 2009 (01:54 AM).
reeks of blood
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Suikun:
I have to say out of all, the arceus is my favorite piece , it's sort of saying an okami style feel, but it yet is not. arcanine is just mushed into it hehe
Its good to know that you liked Arceus. And you may also be correct about Arcanine XD. (Its actually mushed! XD).

I think that I'll be uploading the avatars that I have created.(in my first post.) Anyone will be able to use them.

Old September 19th, 2009 (07:14 AM).
Buffalo State College

Quote originally posted by Crusher 1:
Well, I never thought of that! XD
That was really stupid of me! BTW I will be uploading a new drawing in some time.

EDIT: Uploaded: Luster Dragon:

I took this pic from mobile. It doesn't have a good camera and so the pic's not really clear. ._.'
Oh Darn, If only it was clearer, but you can retake the picture over again, but either way it still looks nice

TG

Old September 19th, 2009 (09:59 PM).
reeks of blood
Crystal Tier

Oh Darn, If only it was clearer, but you can retake the picture over again, but either way it still looks nice

TG
Okay. I'll try to make it clearer now(either by digitally modifing it or by taking it from a clearer camera XD). And thanks for that comment!

Old September 19th, 2009 (10:02 PM).
Diamond Storm!

Nature: Docile
Draw more digimon ones! i love the M.greymon

Made by me.
Old September 19th, 2009 (10:16 PM). Edited September 22nd, 2009 by derozio.
reeks of blood
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by dara012:
Draw more digimon ones! i love the M.greymon
Okay. As ya wish. I'll be drawing Beelzemon next. It will take some time though.

EDIT: I have uploaded two new ones.
The're Scizor, Lucario, Blaziken and Dialga.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links