The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2004, 01:38 PM
RocknRoller78
Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RocknRoller78

Advertise here
Hey im new at this and not very good so any way...
PLOT:A mystical Castle rose above the Deep sea and Mystical Creatures have been running around lately so whay you have to do is Create a Charecter and Get to work deafeating Dozens of Monsters.

Creatures:Abtrons: Giant Green Creatures that will come up from the ground and attack with no Reason.Recanods:Flying Creatures that look like vulteres Very Power full and Insted of Bird Poo... Bombs,Gernades ECT.Zawdrons:Very tiny but Very Explosive these creatures will only die from Water.

Chains:You will Have a Chained Braclet on your Wrist and Every time it glows go back to your hometown and you will get a new power.

Ok oif you want to be part of this fill out this (i will do mine on the form tht you have t copy)

Name:Zede
Power Type:Ice
Looks:Long purple hair,Black Eyes,Green Skin,Very tall and very skinny,Ripped Jeans and White Under Shirt (Always Wears)
Hometownaredon
Other info:Very Power Ful

{img]
http://img79.exs.cx/img79/8505/19RocknRoller78.jpg[/IMG] thanks to... Link T H o T for Coordinater thanks to Amphrose23 (aka PC prezzie)for trainer card and Paired hearts thanks to Raichu Master(aka umm another guy i want for Prezzie) for the Banner and thanks to rubyrulez for the silly sig and thanks to 5ceptil3 for Jewel card and also thanks to Amphrose for the Paired Hearts What will i name you.........Dropius!!![/sig-disable]

Last edited by RocknRoller78; October 10th, 2004 at 02:08 PM.
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Master Angel
Have a BAD day. I am.

Location: Bikini Bottom, eating a Krabby Patty at the Krusty Krab
Send a message via AIM to Master Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Master Angel
Yay! I'll join!

Name:Angel
Power Type: Fire
Looks: Long brown hair with red at the tips pulled back into a ponytail, bright blue eyes, always wears leather jacket with a red shirt underneath, leather gloves, denim pants, and a black bandana.
Hometown: Thear
Other info: She is dark and mysterious and usually keeps to herself. She likes to read and be alone, but she also likes being understood, and being with her friends.
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:05 PM
RocknRoller78
Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke

Yaay when we get another Member we can start

{img]
http://img79.exs.cx/img79/8505/19RocknRoller78.jpg[/IMG] thanks to... Link T H o T for Coordinater thanks to Amphrose23 (aka PC prezzie)for trainer card and Paired hearts thanks to Raichu Master(aka umm another guy i want for Prezzie) for the Banner and thanks to rubyrulez for the silly sig and thanks to 5ceptil3 for Jewel card and also thanks to Amphrose for the Paired Hearts What will i name you.........Dropius!!![/sig-disable]
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Master Angel
Have a BAD day. I am.

okay great.

A friend of mine called Flower_Power_99 is gonna join when he gets on the puter.
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
Me likes!

Nameora
Power Type:Evil things...like,Physcic
Looks:long purple hair,black tank top,black mini skirt with a chain,long black boots
Hometown:Levlias
Other info:is a very rude person, but is nice only to her friends,somewhat mysterious
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:22 PM
RocknRoller78
Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke

Lets Start then

When Zede,SoraAnd Angle were at the Beach Right Before There eyes a Giant Castle rose above them Then a Magician Came and Explained To Them AnD Gave them Chains So They knew What They Had To Do

{img]
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
icora asked,"Are these chains for woppen butt?"
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Master Angel
Have a BAD day. I am.

I squinted at the chain before putting it on my wrist. It felt slightley warm. But it was a total fashion don't. But instead of complaining I gave the magician a salute.

I turned to the others. "So, what now?"
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Sora responded,"How should I know?"
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:32 PM
RocknRoller78
Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke

We Should Wait Till We Get Powers And Hide
Ill Guard The Way While You guys hide I Can Take Em

{img]
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Master Angel
Have a BAD day. I am.

"Hide from what?" I said.

That's when I heard something screech. I quickly look up and my heart pounded. Right above us was a giant black bird, with a real mean look in its eyes.

I screamed and ducked behind Zede.

"Whatdowedo? Whadtdowedo?!"
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:37 PM
RocknRoller78
Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke

This Is Trouble Just Run As Fast As U Can Im A Good Fighter Run Run While U Can

{img]
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

icora ALSO saw the bird. She thought ni her head for a moment and then responded,"Cool!" (Because she's so rude,you know... )
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Master Angel
Have a BAD day. I am.

I glared at Sora.

"You think this is cool? We'd better listen to Zede. C'mon!" I pulled at Sora's arm and ran off for some woods. Maybe we'd be safe there.
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:43 PM
RocknRoller78
Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke

What Sora You Think Thats Cool,Suddenly The Bird Swoops Down And Flies OF With Me Sora, Angle Helpppp,Then My Braclet Starts Going And My Fists Got Icy So I Bunched The Bird And It Froe And I Fell Yelling Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

{img]
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

ic:Angel pulled me to a forest and then responded,"What's the point in hiding?It's gonna find us sometime..."
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Master Angel
Have a BAD day. I am.

"Stupid bird!" I said, kicking one of its talons. It screeched, but instead of dumping me like it did Zede it dug its sharp claws into my side, making me scream in pain.
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

ic:For this moment,I actually felt SORRY. I asked Angel,"Are you okay?"
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:49 PM
RocknRoller78
Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke

Angle dont worry youll be outaa bpain in no time Soira just go to your home town and heal her it will be a faster way if you go to your hometown

{img]
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Sora responded,"What?! But I'm not in pain! There's no point for ME to leave!"
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Master Angel
Have a BAD day. I am.

I was finally down on the ground, and I clutched my side. The pressure seemed to ease the pain.

I tried to take a step but I fell on my knees.

I gritted my teeth. "Ouch..."
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:57 PM
RocknRoller78
Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke

Sora Just Take Her NOW or she cpould get in even more pain im the one who got the powersa ill take the bird on

{img]
Old October 10th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Master Angel
Have a BAD day. I am.

I looked up at him.

"There's no way you can handle that thing on your own."

I stood up again but this time I was smart enough to grab on to a tree with one hand and still hold my side with the other.
Old October 10th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

icora scooped Angel up and started walking in the direction of their hometown. She said as she left,"I'll be back.."
Old October 10th, 2004, 03:04 PM
RocknRoller78
Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke

I did a Summer sault under thge bird and jumped on punched it and it died

{img]
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here