• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
Because I can't say "yes" a billion times to show my love for this I will say that I like it. *PC Rules Radda Radda Radda!* 8/10.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
3/10 Bad quality picture of a random moose.. It's organized... But breaks sig tools (about 45 pixels too tall). :(

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Another collab? It's been, what, three weeks since I hijacked this one. ._.

Picture and eggs are nice and implemented well. +2

CSS shading and shadow are fabulous +1.5

Text contrasts well and is, overall, good. +1

9.5/10

Ficher

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2012
It's probably the best sig I've seen so far. 9/10

Mine is under construction and not finished, yet, so yea.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
2/10

default text, no organization, a spoiler with a userbar in it (just have the userbar, no need for a spoiler). Me no likey.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Interesting. A bit blurry, and doesn't seem to be part of the style, though. The "Signature under construction" part doesn't help either. Still, pretty good.
7.5/10

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
It's ok, I suppose. But instead of getting a nice ice effect with the black and white, it's more like a simple black and white photo, which is quite boring. 55/100

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Hidden picture behind the image is rather creepy.

Not to mention I wouldn't consider this "joining the bandwagon" anymore since it seems pretty dead now.

It's pretty good, so yeah, 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back