Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2004, 01:47 AM
espeon and umbreon
絶対に勝つ!!

Advertise here
Ok. You're pokemon. One week later when you were born, paucher( or hunter) took your mother and father. One week later you're resuced by some trainer and taken to PC( not pokecommunity) One night you escaped and learned that your parents are still alive and you decided to find them. You can evolve, battle, make new friends and get into all sort of troubles.

Name:
What pokemon are you?:
Loves:
Hates:
Mother:
Father:
Other things:

Here's mine:
Name: Flame Dragon ( Flame for short)
What pokemon are you?: Bagon
Personality: Loves outdoors and dreams to fly. She can get too far, but always thinks of others first.
Loves: something that flies, fishes, outdoor.
Hates: Bad guys, something that is out of date, ice pokemons.
Mother: Flygon
Father: Salmence
Other things: none.
[sig-disable]..[/sig-disable]
Old October 11th, 2004, 08:07 AM
William
PokeTrainer

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
Name: The One Who Makes Stampedes
What pokemon are you?: Tauros
Personality: Stubburn to say the least. He is happy when in open land, quite stern yet playful at sometimes. Quick to anger if messed with or if friends are messed with. Loves: Running in open fields, nice warm sunlight while resting in cool grass. Fighting with others proving his strength over others.
Hates: Fire, and ropes, and trainers, and barriers...
Mother: Tauros
Father: Tauros
Other things:
Is not fond of pronding irons or anything that resembles them. Reason being is that when he got caught he was tagged, however he made such a fuss that the mark was distorted. So The One Who Makes Stampedes has a burn on his right hind side in the shape '#'. Also is still young, barely getting to the age where he can breed. Although he can hold his own against several of the adults of his previous herd.
What are you talking about, life is just a game. Just sit back, play it and have fun. Only one caution...there's no reset button....

Please, get ready for some real RP and visit: http://www.dungeonkeepersdomain.com
Old October 11th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Alana
I still love this world...

Name: Kakari
What pokemon are you?: Togepi
Personality: Very friendly but a bit of a loner really. She can take care of herself and she knows how to battle. When either she or her friends are in danger she won't quit until her enemy is defeated.
Loves: Open feilds, blue skys, oceans, and flying even though she can't yet.
Hates: Pouchers, cramped places, and humans.
Mother:Togetic
Father: Togetic
Other things: Shes just a normal Togepi really. Her dream is to evolve and fly around. Her parents were taken from her at a very young age so she had to look after herself.
She knows all the plants that you can and can't eat. She also knows the best places to rest. She can tell if a cave, hole, ect. is already inhabated.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:
Thought you'd see something interesting here, didn't ya? :D

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old October 11th, 2004, 12:47 PM
espeon and umbreon
絶対に勝つ!!

The parents doesn't had to be same pokemon you know.
Old October 11th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Alana

Yeah know but it makes more sense to me if they are.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old October 11th, 2004, 01:08 PM
espeon and umbreon
絶対に勝つ!!

IC: I stared at the trainer. He was running and I felt warm. Then I curled up and slept.
Old October 11th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Alana

OOC: Have we started? Blah blah blah. Sorry had to put something more.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old October 11th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD

Location: Taking over the world! I'm starting with where I live first,
Name: Skip
What pokemon are you?: Eevee
Personality: Respects everything, but still makes jokes.
Loves: Butter
Hatesalt
Mother: Eevee
Father: Kangaskan
Other things: Likes to eat... A LOT!
I am now NiNGi's Worst Nightmare. (new username)
Old October 11th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Alana

Well I guess we've started. But just in case I'll wait. LOL. In the mean time I'll just make a cake. Oh dear I have no butter. Hmmm hey Skip can I borrow a stick of butter?

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old October 11th, 2004, 03:08 PM

Sure. *tosses butter* How come you need a stick of butter?
Old October 11th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Alana

OOC: No reason. Is about to put it in the bowl then changes her mnd and simply puts it down. Hey can we start. I think we can.

A Togepi moves slowly through the tall grass. Suddenly a Ratatta jumps at her. "Hello little Togepi. Hows bout a battle?"

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old October 11th, 2004, 03:22 PM

An Eevee ran through the grass and up a tree. He just sat there, watching what looked like a soon to be battle.
Old October 11th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Alana

"I don't really want to battle." "To bad here I come!" The Ratatta charged. Kakari turned and ran. She skidded and hit an Eevee. "Oh sorry."

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old October 11th, 2004, 03:31 PM
paige pelletier
Fruits Basket (Furba) fan

Name: Paige
Pokemon: squirtle
Personality: she is strange her personality is always changing
loves: pokemon! she is so curios about every thing but doesn't know about most pokemon and hot sauce hot things!!!!!!!!!! rain bad weather
hates: humans (abusive trainer) needles
mom: blastose
dad: lapras
other: you'll see.............
My computer is set up! Now I can post more often.......I hope
Right now I am into the GreenWood series PM me if you have heard of it or like it!
Old October 12th, 2004, 12:50 AM
espeon and umbreon
絶対に勝つ!!

I woke up, finding out that I was in a cage.
Old October 12th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Alana

Kakari darted away from the two Pokemon and then saw a human feeding her Pokemon. Kakari's stomach rumbled and she remembered how long it had been since she had eaten anything. She walked up to the trainer and gave her a pleading look. The trainer smiled and gave her some food. After she ate Kakari turned to leave but suddenly she was hit from behind by some uknown force. She felt strange then she saw that she was inside of something. She tryed to get out but couldn't.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old October 12th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Qemboy
Booted out - don't be like me!

What pokemon are you?:dratini
Personality:sometimes stuberen sometimes hsppy likes to make jokes.
Loves:not being captured by trainers
Hates:Being captured by trainers
Mother: dragonite
Father: dragonite
Other things:None
Old October 12th, 2004, 02:01 PM

Skip jumped on the trainer, who had just caged the Togepi. "An Eevee! Those are rare near here!" The trainer sent a Houndoom into battle as the rest of her team watched. Skip started to fight, but was pinned down and put in a cage next to the Togepi. "You thought I was going to play fair? Ha!" When the human went away, Skip turned to the Togepi. <Well, we seem to be rare, so they may just keep us in cages. I've heard that humans will force us to battle! Creepy, huh?>
Old October 12th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Alana

Kakari looked at him. "Boy your cheerful aren't you?" She stood up and started waving her arms. "Just wait till that trainer comes back. I'll show her how much I like her."

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old October 13th, 2004, 12:56 AM
espeon and umbreon
絶対に勝つ!!

i couldn't get up. I realised that I had injured my left foot when I was trying to escape from hunters.
Old October 13th, 2004, 07:56 AM
William
PokeTrainer

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
The One Who Makes Stampedes was sharpening his horns by rubbing them against a tree. The bark peeling away like the skin of an onion. Pauseing for a momento to change horns The One Who Makes Stampedes sees a trainer through the brush. Beside it are several cages with other pokemon in them.

He could not sit by and allow this to take place, none deserved to be caged nor enslaved. Letting out a low snort and grinding a fore hoof into the earth the tauros charges forward towards the trainer.

The earth begins to quake with a massive rummble and a cloud of dust rises from where The One Who Makes Stampedes runs. Without regard the tauros stomps down upon the Houndoom that was sent at ham and then impales the trainer with his horns trowing its body into the bushes.

Then calming down, the tauros turns to the cages and with a quik kick of a hoof and a twist of a horn the cages broken and the pokemon free. Having aided The One Who Makes Stampedes begins to walk off.
What are you talking about, life is just a game. Just sit back, play it and have fun. Only one caution...there's no reset button....

Please, get ready for some real RP and visit: http://www.dungeonkeepersdomain.com
Old October 13th, 2004, 12:35 PM
espeon and umbreon
絶対に勝つ!!

I headbutted on the cage, but it was no use. I embered the cage, but it was no use either.
Old October 13th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Qemboy
Booted out - don't be like me!

a trainer spoted me and said wow a dratini there rare right and we started the pokemon battle
Old October 13th, 2004, 01:18 PM
espeon and umbreon
絶対に勝つ!!

I finally headbutted the cage again and it broke. I quickly escaped from the building and saw a white pokemon with red and blue marks.
Old October 13th, 2004, 02:10 PM
William
PokeTrainer

((( My post wasnt too violent with the impalment nearly killing a trainer, is it? wild animals are dangerous...so are pokemon right?)))

The tauros makes his way into a clearing with lush green grass. Lowering his head The One Who Makes Stampedes begins to feed upon the fine grass.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here