The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old January 7th, 2010, 01:46 AM
Darthatron
巨大なトロール。
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Teh Panda~ View Post
COuld you choose what type of pokemon gym you want? Like grass, fire, water, ghost, etc....

Would be awesome! Also where will the gym be located?
I'm thinking that I will have custom built pokemon teams that you can pick from, and the team you pick will alter what your gym looks like. The Gym will be located in one of the last towns, but I'm not completely sure on names yet.
Old January 8th, 2010, 11:30 AM
lucas_irineu
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to lucas_irineu
Well, if you think you can do it, then go for it. I am sure everyone would love to play such a game.
For the gym I think it would be cool if you could choose a few gym 'types', like rock, water, fire, and normal, and then create it like a secret base, and for each type of gym you pick, you would get different items to add to your gym.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here