The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 28th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I have seen Mods and higher-ups with coloured Custom User Titles. So, I've been thinking, this should be an added perk for 6 Tier Supporters.
What d'you think?
Old September 28th, 2009, 07:16 AM
hashtag
king cook

No thanks, it's a staff privilege bby
The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Old September 28th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
When you donate you donate. Which means you give money and don't expect anything in return. Yeah, I'm no-one to speak, as I'm not a supporter, but seriously. :\ Some people only seem to become 'supporters' to get more and more perks. Anyway, I dun liek that sparkly tang, if that's what you want. =P Anyway, I'm not in any position to talk, but there's mah two cents pennies. =D
Old September 28th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
No thanks, it's a staff privilege bby
Why, it could be set for Tier 6?
Old September 28th, 2009, 07:27 AM
hashtag
king cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslucario View Post
Why, it could be set for Tier 6?
Donating is donating, not wanting anything in return. Isn't getting blogs, PM space, VIP access etc. Enough? Seriously, staff get it because we have to be here giving our time to do a good. Plus, only staff get more characters in their user titles. vBulletin has no way of doing otherwise, also I'm pretty sure we're fine how it is. You have a signature to put pretty things, UT's are hardly needed anyway.
The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Timbjerr
Hero of the Blue Flame
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
PC is generous enough with supporter perks...we get a lot of practical perks like larger PM box, access to hidden forums, etc., and a couple of perks that are solely designed to help us be noticed by other members like the colored username and the larger avatar.

Getting the colored usertitle is taking the first step into extravagance. I personally hate the way some of them look, but the staff members have earned it for their dedication to the community.

Honestly, I donated not even knowing that there were perks...I just wanted to support the community however I could after I stepped down from the staff. You should just be content that there are perks for supporters to begin with. :P

PokéCommunity Veteran Timbjerr

"We're not perfect. Sometimes our brains tell us one thing, while our emotions tell us another. And war... The more we try to avoid it, the worse it is when it comes to us."
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
We already discussed that, and I think the main ideas were: a) The Admins would have more things to do, b) Some people could start asking for crazy codes and c) The staff still wants to keep some exclusive perks >:
Old September 28th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Weatherman, Kiyoshi
~Having one of THOSE days

Well, It would be awesome if everyone could have fancy usertitles like mods/admins/etc. do (I know I would make mine amazing in my own style),

but, no.
Mods and Admins do a lot for the community, and donate thier own time to make sure PC is all nice and SPAM-free.

Donation is a nice thing to the community, and the perks are just a little way for the community to say "Thanks!" for your support.

And Mods/Admins/etc. earned thier poisition, rather than just giving money,
so there should be some special benefit for all the work they do.

super epic credit to Cilerba and Calis for OW Bases,
make sure you check them out as well!
Old September 28th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Lucy Lu
Keep On Moving Foward...

^ Agreed!

What we got is fine. That is asking too much. Also I am the type of person who changes everything in a timely basis. So if we do get that color custom usertitle thing, they will be in nerves end trying to change my usertitle. I don't want them to deal with that. So nope. What we got it is fine. I donate to help them out, not getting anything else in return. Let the staff have their fun.

pairbloginactive

"There is no such thing as joy without pain. How can you advance yourself without pain." - Frankie Beverly
Old September 28th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Went View Post
We already discussed that, and I think the main ideas were: a) The Admins would have more things to do, b) Some people could start asking for crazy codes and c) The staff still wants to keep some exclusive perks >:
I can't see it for some reason, Went. I hate this Goomba. (Yeah, I remember you as a Goomba!)
Old September 28th, 2009, 06:31 PM
parallelzero
chelia.blendy

Nature: Calm
Closing because the question has been answered and apparently Shalon Rainsworth cares enough that this thread is still open to point it out.

Closed.

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links