• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
Pokemon:
Mythic Legends

(Titlescreen. Going to say Pokemon Mythic Legends)

A firered hack unlike others....

Introduction
Legendaries
What defines them...?

Power. Order. Chaos. Time. Space. Void

These are elements that legendaries freely control when they gain their full potential. But when do they gain their full powers? But how does a young legendary learn to control these powers?

Guardians help with this... What are Guardians? Guardians are people with the amazing powers to control and teach legendary pokemon and them their mythical powers. Some people are born guardians, and never realize it, their powers lying dormant within. So when three legends are reborn, who will raises them? Guardians of course.

Suddenly you awake. after having a dream that would never be forgotten. A dream, a reality or perhaps a premonition, all possibilities spin around in your head.
You feel evil forces lurking. Don't let a Mythic Legend die....

Features

1. A completely new region
  2. Very strategically placed pokemon
  3. Catch able starters
  4. New Challenges
  5. A new team(generic feature)
  6. Difficult Gyms Layouts
  7. Custom sprites
  8. New scripts
  9. Most legendarys will have their own diffrent event
  • Custom sprites
World Map

Story
This is just something I wrote in order for you to really get a feel of the region of Apollo and its hero. The viewpoint is from the main character in the game. It is seperated into chapters.

Hope you enjoy :D

Chapter One

Spoiler:

Chapter Two

Spoiler:

Media Center
Screen shots

Youtube Videos
Mining Skill.
Spoiler:

Milotic Event.
Spoiler:

Calypso Kidnapping.
Spoiler:

Latest Intro.
Spoiler:

Application

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Team

Mappers: Aljam, Fujitsu, psychicboy

Scripters: psychicboy

Spriters: NikaNorou

Beta Testers: psychicboy, Hypershadow189,AzrealDentara, SueAqua, dalaniir. HaloSonic

CSS: aquadan

Graphics: Blazing Pheonix, aquadan

Gramatical Error Corrector: Sarcastic Prince

Music Inserter:

Userbars

PokemonMythicLegends3.png

HTML:
URL]http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223[IMG]http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy328/kurtcarter198/PokemonMythicLegends3.png[/IMG]

PokemonMythicLegends4.png

HTML:
[URL]http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223[IMG]http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy328/kurtcarter198/PokemonMythicLegends4.png[/IMG][/URL]

PokemonMythicLegends5.png

HTML:
[URL]http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223[IMG]http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy328/kurtcarter198/PokemonMythicLegends5.png[/IMG][/URL]

Betas

V2.3 Change Log March 22 2010

*Completely changed starters base stats and move sets.

*Entire hack changed to a prettier tileset.

*Added the battle shops third challenge.

*Added a bed healing script to a certain part(I'm not one for spoiling)

*Added some pokemon sprites to a certain part for visual epicness.

*Fixed all the parts where the freaking background was glitchy as hell.

*Added a pokemon move relearner system in all the pokemon center.

*Added the rest of the heros animations(i.e bikes, hms, etc)

Attention: These beta's are not the current game, but are there so that you can see the progress the game has made and how much the game has changed over time. The latest beta will always be attached to the post.

Pokemon: Mythic Legends Beta 2.0:

Final Thoughts

Currently I am looking for a team to help with mapping, and various other things such as inserting.

If you can do any of these, show me proof in a pm or post it here.

Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
Yeah, sorry, smilies don't exactly fit in with hacks. The rest looks awesome, though! :D
~Good luck.

5th >.> And thank you! Im not hacking for fame, i'm hacking because a lot of hacks just dont seem to finish. They just stop mid-hack and say "NEW HACK" :P If I can get this done, and people enjoy the hack... Then i've done something right /End speech >.>

Dry

Team Rocket Elite No. 16
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
excuse me for asking but what percentage of this hack is complete?
i am ok with scripting hacking not rlly great but learn fast would appreciate if you took me onboard or atleast show'd me how to get better at scripting/hacking in general so then i can become part of your hack teams in the future..
also the mapping appears to be dodgy below the tower (tallest building) the base, the cave with water the secound and higher "shelf" of rock on the left hand side last the second rock shelf in the corners.
i know there little things but you said you wanted to be able to make a complete hack so its sorta advice i spose

psychicboy

Years
excuse me for asking but what percentage of this hack is complete?
i am ok with scripting hacking not rlly great but learn fast would appreciate if you took me onboard or atleast show'd me how to get better at scripting/hacking in general so then i can become part of your hack teams in the future..
also the mapping appears to be dodgy below the tower (tallest building) the base, the cave with water the secound and higher "shelf" of rock on the left hand side last the second rock shelf in the corners.
i know there little things but you said you wanted to be able to make a complete hack so its sorta advice i spose

Scripting? Oh thats easy once you get the hang of it >.> You have XSE?

psychicboy

Years
Grammar Mistake spotted. It should be "it's", no "its".

You know I lol'd when I saw this? Grammar nazi? Anyways, I rushed threw a few message scripts >.> Just be glad it doesnt say "It Mus bee SUPA raare..." Also, the irony here is that you capitilised mistake :P

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
You know I lol'd when I saw this? Grammar nazi? Anyways, I rushed threw a few message scripts >.> Just be glad it doesnt say "It Mus bee SUPA raare..." Also, the irony here is that you capitilised mistake :P

That's what I usually do. Putting stuff starting with Capital Letters which are not really needed...

And also, did you take my advice on correcting that mistake?

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
I will do it psychicboy
I will beta test for you

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Interesting so far
I got raikou as partner not really hard yet

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I am currently playing your Beta.
I don't really think it's a good idea to have a Legendary as a Starter Pokemon...
In the dream, you should make the Legendary Dogs you choose appear later in the Game...

That'll make the plot even more interesting...

And one more thing... this Hack has quite a lot of Grammar Mistakes and stuff...
In the first town and including the dream there are over 30 Grammar Mistakes...
Try improving your Grammar later when I post them...

Edit: Ugh... too many spelling and Grammar Mistakes.... I am tired of Screen Capturing every one of them...

So now, I'll report all of them so make sure you correct them...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Ahh finally. All glitches on how far I've went to are reported.
Please take my advice and improve the Hack with better Grammar.

Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
Honestly it depends on what you do with the legendaries. Of course having a legendary as a starter means you would have to have slightly harder and more interesting gameplay. I have alot planned for this hack :D As for the grammar, fixing plausible mistakes now. Edit: Whoa, those are alot of errors *.*

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Still, I don't think that having a Legendary Pokemon as a starter is a good idea.
Having you to use a Master Ball to catch a Pokemon in the 1st cave you will go to will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back