The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?
Touch screen! 701 71.90%
Side screen! (like the Carbon one for the position) 244 25.03%
Other! (please explain in the topic) 30 3.08%
Voters: 975. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 13th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Knock it off you two, deal with this crap through VM's. Wingman, just report things like these, and Matty, read the rules before you break any more of them.
Old March 14th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Super-Mudkip
Beginning Trainer

Hello. This fan game seems very good.

I've followed it for a long time. Is a french version already planned ?

Last edited by Super-Mudkip; March 14th, 2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old March 17th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Tanveer
Beginning Trainer

Usually not a big fan of fakemons. but this looks really good :D

Old March 20th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Meanbiscuits
Beginning Trainer

sorry noob here but does anyone know of an approximate release date ? im really looking forward to this it looks amazing
Old March 21st, 2012, 07:13 AM
Cabe

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanbiscuits View Post
sorry noob here but does anyone know of an approximate release date ? im really looking forward to this it looks amazing
Please, for that kind of questions, use the "Search this thread" tool and search "release". You will see that a lot of people ask that question and many others don't want to hear it anymore... Anyway, just for this time i'll answer: there is a BETA release coming out in april or may aprox.

I didn't mean to be rough, i just told you this to avoid a new fight over this subject... Welcome to PC! :D
Old March 25th, 2012, 11:11 AM
ermJasko
Beginning Trainer

OMG I'm going to cry this looks sooooo sweet. The fakemons are honestly the best ones I have ever seen. EVER. The story line and the graphics are solid and this looks like the most fun I'm going to have through my exams (which I should be studying for...)

"As of now, ALL your opinions are rejected."
- Ichigo

Old March 26th, 2012, 06:26 AM
MajorLeagueGamer

I'm just gonna say this for the ppl who keep askin if theres a demo. ctrl+f is the search shortcut, it will help you find a download link or demo if there is one. That way, you dont read the first post, skip everyone elses' posts and ask if there is a demo. Not only does it waste ppls time by answering, its also very annoying. Thanks!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 26th, 2012, 07:53 AM
wingman11
Solo Runner

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorLeagueGamer View Post
I'm just gonna say this for the ppl who keep askin if theres a demo. ctrl+f is the search shortcut, it will help you find a download link or demo if there is one. That way, you dont read the first post, skip everyone elses' posts and ask if there is a demo. Not only does it waste ppls time by answering, its also very annoying. Thanks!
To piggy back on this post, there is also a built in thread search function. It's up at the top of the thread in the tool bar, just look for 'Search this Thread'. Click it, type in 'download demo' or something like that. That should take you to a list of posts that mention anything about demos. Please, search before you post!
ALSO ANOTHER ULTIMATE SOLO CHALLENGE
Devonshire the Sableye [FR-SS-E-PT-W]

Completed Challenges:

Psycho the Beldum/Metang/Metagross [FR-SS-E-PT-W]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Titan the Nidoran♂/Nidorino/Nidoking [B-C-R-PT-W]
--------------------------------------------
Regular Solo Challenge:
Razor the Drilbur/Excadrill [BLACK]
Beat Team Plasma | Beat Champion Alder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Venom the Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede [BLACK]
Beat Team Plasma | Beat Champion Alder
Old March 26th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Pia Carrot
Gen II Hacker | PHO Enthusiast

Nature: Adamant
Regarding the OP and Game, not that you're gonna read this, I like the graphics, but I really like the story it attaches itself to. It looks as though you've put a lot of effort into this game, and you've done well by accomplishing this big of a fanbase. My recommendation is to show us some more of the minigame/sidequest side of the game. Like a berry blender, battle factory, Anything!

@wingman-whatsyourface
I think you should stop telling people to stop. For one, it's not your game. If mercury wants people to stop, he can tell them him/herself. These people should already be getting infracted for spamming and breaking the Game Dev. Rules. Second, so far all I've seen your complaining do is incite flame. I highly recommend you to stop.

Last edited by Pia Carrot; March 26th, 2012 at 12:06 PM.
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:55 AM
help-14
Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to help-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Arms View Post
Regarding the OP and Game, not that you're gonna read this, I like the graphics, but I really like the story it attaches itself to. It looks as though you've put a lot of effort into this game, and you've done well by accomplishing this big of a fanbase. My recommendation is to show us some more of the minigame/sidequest side of the game. Like a berry blender, battle factory, Anything!

@wingman-whatsyourface
I think you should stop telling people to stop. For one, it's not your game. If mercury wants people to stop, he can tell them him/herself. These people should already be getting infracted for spamming and breaking the Game Dev. Rules. Second, so far all I've seen your complaining do is incite flame. I highly recommend you to stop.
Minigame/sidequest is a great idea (of course i have planned) but it won't be available in the demo because i'm a little busy and Mercurysky don't have time to made the graphics (he is finishing the maps and events)
Old March 28th, 2012, 05:14 PM
CloneKaleb
Bonkai, ZenbonSakura!

Nature: Docile
So you are going to add ingame expansions right? How would you get them? Also, did you add custom move animations?

Last edited by CloneKaleb; March 28th, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old March 29th, 2012, 11:09 AM
101baby
Beginning Trainer

those fake poke are so awesome *puking rainbows*
Old April 5th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Comerion
DGXZ

Looks amazing! been watching this on DA, the sprites are great! cannot wait until it comes out
Old April 19th, 2012, 07:16 AM
berriez
Beginning Trainer

Guys, if someone asks when it comes out, just ignore it. Don't make it your personal duty to tell them. They can find it themselves.

On related note, a question that probably has been asked :p

What system is it on? The poll asks about control either being touch screen or click. So will it be a pc game? but possibly someone can port it into a homebrew DS game. Just an idea.
Old April 19th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
It's a PC game, that probably would put someone through hell to port to the DS. It's not even near DS formatting, in code that is.

Also, when someone posts here asking something, that person is depending on someone to answer. Thus he won't look for the answer to his question, and he won't find it. It's not a big deal to help someone new to the forums to find something they need, everyone was new at a certain point.

Personally, I think that you shouldn't make it your duty to try and stop people from helping others. Just a thought.

Old April 19th, 2012, 08:24 AM
aringa
Beginning Trainer

Wow! i've never seen anything like that! i'm really impressed by your skills, and your staff's too!
I usually never liked fakemons, but these one could be from a real game.

Some day ago i was watching some profiles on Deviantart and i saw one (Lahru) wich posted one of your fakemon, as a homage, and also had a fantastic "angel-like" fakemon: i think it would really suit to to your game (some kind of legendary or special one), i'd be happy if it could make into your fantastic game.

Buona Fortuna!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 10:19 AM
Letty
Pacifist

Nature: Gentle
Whoa! *o*
your tiles,and all images...is very custom!!
congratulations! one project very good!
i hope for more infos!
kisses ;*
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:30 PM
-ty-
Don't Ask, Just Tell

Nature: Naughty
I'd be interested to see the gym leaders and trainer sprites to go along with the fakemon.
Any updates as of late?

Don't be a rotten apple!
Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
!

Old April 25th, 2012, 02:29 AM
help-14
Trainer

Everyone are busy now so there is no demo this month, sorry
Old April 25th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by help-14 View Post
Everyone are busy now so there is no demo this month, sorry :(
0___0
Wait, by this month, you mean May?
Crap! I was so looking forward to this :( :'(

Old April 25th, 2012, 06:27 AM
help-14
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEDRO12 View Post
0___0
Wait, by this month, you mean May?
Crap! I was so looking forward to this :'(
Still in April isn't it?
Old April 25th, 2012, 04:15 PM
tb_dude
Beginning Trainer

Anyone else notice that Crushark looks a lot like Jimbei from One Piece? I have no choice now but to nickname mine Jimbei. Everything in this pokedex makes me so happy. I'm pretty much drooling rainbows right now I'm so stoked.
Old April 26th, 2012, 03:53 AM
Nobololol
King Of Mercy

I have a question. Which of the fakemons are legendaries? Are they the last five on the list?

Kanto - Started
Johto - Not Started
Hoenn - Not Started
Sinnoh - Not Started
Unova - Not Started
Old April 26th, 2012, 04:19 PM
ThatsWhiteBro
Beginning Trainer

Awesome game man this is beast, best Fakemon sprites i have ever seen, Crushark looks like the Fishman Shichibukai (Warlord) from One Piece.

Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:28 AM
Cabe

Nature: Jolly
I just had an idea... since there is a whole new dex in this game and we won't know the TM/HM compatibilty of every pokemon... is there a way for the game to show you what member of your team can learn what TM/HM? you know, like RPGs (i'm thinking of final fantasy) that show your characters list aside the menu so that when you scroll through your inventary it highlights those who are abble to use/equippable with each item/armor/weapon. I would be a nice touch to reduce dependence on the web you're releasing with all the information (guessing you didn't change your mind about the web). Just an idea though... i'd love to make my contribution to this project!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links