• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: New Theme.

StriK.eR

Jiraiya 自来也
Years
I wanted to make a new Theme for the forum. I can make Icons, Banners and such. But I dont really know how I can work this out. Do I need to contact an Admin? Can someone clear out my goals please?

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Making a vB style is fairly easy if you have the graphics part down.
The only thing you really need to do is mess with the CSS coding of the skin, and the templates.
Just refer to a free skin's code file and replace it's graphics with the ones you created, as well as anything else you wanted to change.

You may want to refer to the vBulletin's manual for more info as well, like for the table sizes and matte classes.

G'luck to you. :)

Last edited:

StriK.eR

Jiraiya 自来也
Years
Making a vB style is fairly easy if you have the graphics part down.
The only thing you really need to do is mess with the CSS coding of the skin, and the templates.
Just refer to a free skin's code file and replace it's graphics with the ones you created, as well as anything else you wanted to change.

You may want to refer to the vBulletin's manual for more info as well, like for the table sizes and matte classes.

G'luck to you. :)

Hmm okay. I know a little CSS. Just some simple CSS tought. But I think I'm just gona get a free Skin and take the CSS and just change the icons and stuff. But I just need a "Okay" from the admins so I dont do anything for nothing.

Back