• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back into my obsession!

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
Hey Everyone!

I was taking a look at my card pokemon collection the other day and I totally got back into it all. I really want to collect them again now so you'll see me alot in the TCG section :P

I've always been a huge Pokemon fan since red and blue came out and never stopped playing the games. Can't wait for all the new stuff to come out!

Well this board looks great and can't wait to get better acquainted with some of you ^__^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Hey there. o/

A little trip down nostalgia road got 'ya back in the groove, eh? Good show.

Have fun posting over in the TCG board, Kopee. I'm sure it'll benefit from your enthusiastic activity.

Welcome to the community, dude. Always great to see a new face. :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
Haha yea going crazy for those TCGs :P Already bought out all my friends old cards they didn't want anymore XD Went out bought binder sleeves and sorted them all out, and also bought more packs of the most recent set :P

Yea it was a pretty fast readdiction lol

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
YAY for those cards that brought you back! XD

That's really good. Nice to know that you're back and kickin in the TCG department. I really think that you'll have a lot of fun here! ;)

So, Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums!

NOTE: READ THE RULES AND FAQ BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!! :O

Butter

In all his Butteriness
Years
Welcome to the site. :)
Nostalgia got me back into it as well a few months ago. :P
Have fun on the boards!

Back