Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Old November 9th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
No, 'tis not Mario. It's Shroomish! This is the first plushie I did, which is why it's not very good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shroomish.jpg‎ (37.7 KB, 20 views) (Save to Dropbox)

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old November 9th, 2003, 09:02 PM
MoonLight
The Stars Are Pretty ~

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MoonLight Send a message via Skype™ to MoonLight
Awww very Cute ! Great job with all your pics!
Im The Great MoonLight
Only Artist To Live On The Moon XD

Im mvtm's sidekick
Old November 10th, 2003, 03:19 AM
Miyu-chan
.::f l o w e r g i r l::.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Miyu-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Miyu-chan
Wow! That's soooo cute!~ *_* Give me one~ Please? XD;

l Paired -MegaDitto l Evil sidekick - Ninja Retsu l Evil Twin -Hiyori-chan l

Old November 10th, 2003, 03:32 AM
PichuSecretBase
Web Site Critique

Send a message via AIM to PichuSecretBase Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PichuSecretBase
I think its awesome! Nive Work!
Old November 10th, 2003, 01:22 PM
StarLightUmbreon
Moonlight Traveler

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to StarLightUmbreon Send a message via Yahoo to StarLightUmbreon
I think it is a cute plushie. Should not be so hard on your work. It is good.
Old November 10th, 2003, 03:02 PM
igtica
Mmmm....Cheesecake

Nature: Quirky
Very cute shroomish. i just wanna pick it up and hug it well done.
Old November 10th, 2003, 03:21 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
Do you think I should have entered this one instead of Ludicolo in the fanart contest? *is worried*

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here