Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 19th, 2009 (08:40 PM). Edited October 19th, 2009 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
SANDVICH!... *Is just ham!*

Anyway, I'm back from a long break because I tend to migrate to and from sites incase something makes me feel obliged to keep active. Feel free to see my original introduction post here.

Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
Hi, my name is Yellow, and after a fairly long break from Pokemon around a month or two after Diamond and Pearl was released due to the frustration of having my Pearl Version stolen I've gotten back into it with a nice little fiery spirit thing going.

Let's see... what to say about myself...

I'm a 15 year old girl who has been playing Pokemon since Red & Blue Version came out for the Game Boy Color. I have beaten every single mainstream Pokemon game, and also enjoy the stadium series. (I consider Colluseum, XD, and Battle Revolution to be sequels to Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2.)

I'm a very friendly person and am not very competitive, although at the same time not very casual either. I enjoy making friends and playing games with friends, although it isn't fun for me anymore once it becomes competitive.

I enjoy testing and playing ROM hacks such as the ones created here. (Especially ones with new regions or new Pokemon.) I also enjoy Role Playing and as a rather silly hobby, Girl Power.
I'm currently just barley 17, as an update. I'm still fairly friendly, though only when I'm treated with friendliness. My current hobbies are role play, friends, and a few video games that I generally stick to. Like I said before, I tend to migrate from sites, so it'd help if something pulled me to come back here, such as friends or interesting activities, more than when the wind blows a certain direction.

I currently have Pokemon Platinum in addition to the other games mentioned. I am a generous person, but don't really have a lot of confidence in my own abilities in terms of competitiveness.

I'm definately out to make new and exciting friends. Oh, and I enjoy making overly organized welcome posts.

Edit: I use MSN. My MSN is: [email protected] because sandvich is too awesome for a regular email.
Old October 19th, 2009 (08:59 PM).
Drew
erase the noise.
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Haha, nice of job of finding your old intro. XD

Interesting way to re-enter this place.

Anyhoo, welcome back to PC, Yellow! \o/

Have fun around here, now that you're back.

slateport cityanimu tumblrpair
Currently playing entirely too much ORAS.
Talk to me about Hoenn.
Old October 19th, 2009 (09:40 PM).
derozio
April 2015 can't come soon enough
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Well hello there Yellow! Nice to have you here again.

I am sure that you won't be leaving PC so soon this time. XD

So...Welcome back Yellow! ;)
Old October 20th, 2009 (11:36 AM).
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Thought your username looked familiar. Looks like both Drew and I welcomed you to the community the first time around. Doesn't seem like I've been doing the welcoming-game for quite that long. ._.

Nonetheless, it's great to have you back, Yellow. We'll be sure to tie some weights to your feet so the wind can't blow you away again. :3

Welcome back, and hope you have fun.
Old October 20th, 2009 (11:38 AM).
Toshiro.
Community Supporter

Welcome back to the forums, be active =]
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links