• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Page loading issues

Melody

Banned
Years
On occasion, while browsing on PC, I'll click a link and get nothing but a blank white page. Now normally this might be defeated by reloading the page, but that does no good. I've tried clearing my cache and restarting firefox as well, and I don't have the slightest clue as to why it happens. It's been occurring for the past few weeks now, making it difficult to browse PC freely. Could someone please look into this?

I've tried various troubleshooting measures of my own, Firebug shows the page source when the white page hits. (believe me, I've tried loading PC with firebug both on and off, so I know it's not the addon.)

This problem has started occurring shortly after the Bidoof background random element was introduced/announced informally, I'm assuming that this script or modification is causing some rendering issues on my end but I've found nothing in my examination of the page source that might enable me to disable this on my end via greasemonkey to avoid problems. (Was it implemented at all? If so, maybe a little help coding a greasemonkey script to either disable it or fix it, so we can troubleshoot it and see if the bidoof thing is what causes it?)

I am running Adblock Plus, with NoScript (I keep it on allow scripts globally most of the time and just blacklist the scripts/sites I need to)

Here's my browser's User Agent String, to show what I have.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Yeah, Bidoof the avenger. XD

Its because PC's server is down; i'm not sure though. I've had problems like that. PC's lagging some times, everyone says so.

Back