The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 13th, 2012, 09:28 AM
awipe1

Can someone PM me a tutorial to how to add pokemon trades to the game using advanced trader?
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:24 AM
MarinoKadame

You can use these to edit A link to the past on GBA ? Because you only have Hyrle Magic for SNES version.
Friend Safari: Water
Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
TSV: 2844
Friend list full but still open to trades.
Old October 15th, 2012, 02:38 PM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
I don't really know what happened, but this thread should have been closed when it was revived on the 2nd of this month, and so the posts following that shouldn't have been made (not to be a TOTAL wet weed about things, hahaha).

At any rate, I can tell you, MarinoKadame, that I'm fairly certain these tools wouldn't work on A Link to the Past ROM, since they were programmed with the Pokemon ROMs in mind, and so the data the tools search for would be significantly different. I may well be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that I'm right. :)

Otherwise, I'm going to close this thread. ZodiacDaGreat, if you'd like this thread to be reopened so you can post an update or something like that, just contact either DrFuji or myself via VM or PM, and we'll happily oblige!

Closed~

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links