The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old July 25th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Zoachu
Pikachu?

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Zoachu

Advertise here
Again, thank you! I am working on hacking and this will be very helpful for me.
Old April 21st, 2013, 02:55 AM
Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Rejishan awake...

Nature: Hardy
I have a question... How add new cries to blank Pokemons <252-267 id> Using PokeCry? I try do it a lot of Times... Allways fail.

I have a question... How add new cries to blank Pokemons <252-267 id> Using PokeCry? I try do it a lot of Times... Allways fail. I ask about add new Cries in Pokemon Ruby to ???????? placeholders.
- During Centuries... Whole worlds try keep in survive... Beafore the space start existing... In chaos eye appeared two eggs... One of mighty pokemon Arceus... Secound with less known Rejishan... Those two pokemon start build their worlds in other warps... Rejishan lose him mission... And undone world named now was TORN WORLD where now live Giratina... Arceus create world with Pokemons where live everywhere alongside with humans... What do Arceus after fail of Rejishan? He give him able to live in him world... But Rejishan want create something which been himself... And from biggest dessert upper than Unova Region start creating new region... This region is Thonsu... New species of Pokemons start locate at their region... Arceus fell angry... But forgive Rejishan and make with him friendship... But now... Is no one know... Rejishan hide in human body... Human name of Thonsu Creator is Sir Allan Newlight... - MYTH ABOUT REJISHAN (Pokemon Dirty Sun plot)

MY MUSIC SHOP - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296954

Last edited by Ksiazek Bartlomiej; April 21st, 2013 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 11th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Zirto
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Jolly
Windows Smart Screen wont let me run Pokecry, can someone tell me if its safe?

I WILL MAKE A HACK someday

Too many Pokémon hacks are of the 3rd Generation, majority of them being FireRed. If you believe that the first two generations should be hacked more often, copy and paste this into your signature!

92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music,copy and paste this into your signature

HACKS I SOMEHOW SUPPORT

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7677/darkenergy.png
Old December 21st, 2013, 03:09 PM
Hex4g0n

Hello all !
I have a problem on this thing...
I'm trying to completely erase Wurmple to put Larvesta in Emerald. I already changed the sprite, the stats, eveything but the cry.
I followed the tutorial by each word, but when I save with hex editor it does not print FFFF on PokeCry and all I got in the game is a very high satured static noise.
When I edit the cry with Wavosor it says it's in 8 bit and 11025 Hz.
My values were :
Table Offset : 69DCF4
Sample Offset : 86BC80
Rev Sample Offset : 80BC86
Free Space : ED85F0
Rev Free Space : F085ED

Thanks a lot !
Old December 22nd, 2013, 07:33 AM
Hex4g0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex4g0n View Post
Hello all !
I have a problem on this thing...
I'm trying to completely erase Wurmple to put Larvesta in Emerald. I already changed the sprite, the stats, eveything but the cry.
I followed the tutorial by each word, but when I save with hex editor it does not print FFFF on PokeCry and all I got in the game is a very high satured static noise.
When I edit the cry with Wavosor it says it's in 8 bit and 11025 Hz.
My values were :
Table Offset : 69DCF4
Sample Offset : 86BC80
Rev Sample Offset : 80BC86
Free Space : ED85F0
Rev Free Space : F085ED

Thanks a lot !
I somehow managed to put Larvesta's cry onto Wurmple's, because I don't know why but I had to put 291 instead of 290 for Larvesta.... It's working good, with a little attention you can guess it's a hack but it's always better than the freakin static I had at the beginning.
But now my problem is I cannot put Volcarona's cry onto Silcoon (which I modified to put Volcarona) ! (I basically cut all the evolution patterns of Wurmple and put only "Larvesta evolves in Volcarona (Silcoon) at level 59)
But now when Volcarona is supposed to cry, it doesn't ! The sound of the games lowers as if it were here, but in fact it's like the sound of Volcarona was erased, and whatever file I put (even the original sound) it doesn't cry !

This is so raging !
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here