Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Reload this Page DP149 Episode Discussion (Japanese spoilers)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old October 30th, 2009 (05:27 AM).
What do I put here?
Gold Tier

I haven't seen a Japanese episode discussion thread around in a while...doesn't anyone watch them anymore? XD Fukari, can you at least post so this thread at least has one reply? XD This is the episode where Pikachu and Pochama "fall in love". It wasn't that great an episode, I thought

- Random unbrella scene with Takeshi ~
- Yay, Pochamma got shocked ~
- Wait, wha? Why did they suddently fall in love?
- That romantic music is really good, I love it
- Wow, a creepy professor o.O
- OK, Pikachu's voice is *really* creepy when it's hugging Pochama o.O
- Wow, Pikachu hasn't shocked anyone in ages
- I love that romantic music, though...that is *really* good. Anyone know where it comes from? I haven't heard it before
- Thought it might be something to do with the electricity...
- I do wonder why that professor is making that machine...
- Ending is great where it's changed so all the Pokemon walk away from Pochama XD

Preview

- Meowth is hurt? D:
- Team Galactic ~
- Handsome has been captured? XD
- Ooh, an episode where Meowth is hanging around with the twerps?

In this preview, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xj_x97SPdU&feature=related
Gary at 2:02?? Or have I not been keeping up with the Pokemon anime news lately? XD
Old October 30th, 2009 (06:09 AM).
Awesome Trainer

Nature: Bold
They way you described it makes the episode seem like a crappy filler it dose not have any pull whats so ever and its not you i just think it is going to be a good episode

Pokémon Friend Code: 3754-6716-8065
Not Sure of the Pokémon in my friend Safari.
Old October 30th, 2009 (06:30 AM).
★七色に光る女★

Nature: Hasty
I don't post up episode discussions because no one cares. I'll take the Ginga-arc episode discussions, okay...? I'm sure there'll be more replies.

I only watched the preview and saw screenshots of the episode, so I'll just talk about the preview.

- SATURN! My fave commander out of the four, followed by Mars, and Pluto, and Jupiter~
- And he's being abnormally happy. XD
- As much as I don't like Jupiter because she doesn't not strike me as much, her Skuntank looked epic! And I really love this Skuntank after the PMD2 one~
- What's that move Skuntank used? It's not Flamethrower, the OTHER one.
- Cyrus = zombie. I wonder if he'll say "Brains~" someday... *YGOTAS references flying out again*
- So far I'm impressed. I wanted Giratina to appear in the arc too, but oh well, we'll just have to be grateful for what they gave us... (Although I don't like the recycled plots and the fillers. It's getting annoying.)

BTW, I think I'll be doing the Ginga-arc, the Grand Festival arc, and the League arc, okay~?

Azumi あずみ||:::
deviantart | tumblr | twitter||:::

「我に慢心を捨てろと来たか。||:::
つくづく厚顔なマスターよな!」||:::

Old October 30th, 2009 (09:18 AM).
Ev'rybody Alright!

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Jorah:
- That romantic music is really good, I love it
For some weird reasons I can't stop laughing when that romantic music plays. XDD
Old October 30th, 2009 (11:43 AM).
What do I put here?
Gold Tier

Yeah, I thought it was funny, too XD

Quote originally posted by Nayu:
I don't post up episode discussions because no one cares. I'll take the Ginga-arc episode discussions, okay...? I'm sure there'll be more replies.

BTW, I think I'll be doing the Ginga-arc, the Grand Festival arc, and the League arc, okay~?
Hahaha, you can't just claim all the good episodes...can you? o.O I thought it was always just whoever posts it first did the Japanese episode discussions? XD I don't know XD
Old October 30th, 2009 (07:29 PM).
★七色に光る女★

Nature: Hasty
...okay, FINE. You take the Grand Festival ones, I'll take the league ones. *wants the league one since it'll probably last longer* XDDDD

And if I'm available (?) I'll take the Ginga ones, but if someone gets them first I don't mind. (e.g. you, Jorah)

Azumi あずみ||:::
deviantart | tumblr | twitter||:::

「我に慢心を捨てろと来たか。||:::
つくづく厚顔なマスターよな!」||:::

Old November 1st, 2009 (06:35 AM).
What do I put here?
Gold Tier

Heh, I wasn't saying I wanted the episodes, I just thought it was whoever came first got the episode...whatever, it doesn't matter
Old November 1st, 2009 (08:51 PM).
Hello Darkness My Old Friend
Gold Tier
CS

Nature: Brave
That Romantic music was HILARIOUS!
This episode was pretty weird but it had it's funny parts. Pikachu's "in love" voice was interesting.

;_; It's not fun when I want to talk about an episode and no one has a discussion up...
This preview first came out about a month ago, and I'm sure the episode it was on was not up here for discussion so I just kind freaked out with excitement by myself.

Hehe, I don't really know what Gary nor the researchers are doing there, but I assume they're providing technical support from afar or "monitoring the situation" while they do nothing but outline the how-far-the-world-is-from-screwed level in the form of dramatic lines/head turns.

"Nanakamado-hakase, KORE WA?!"
Cake Artist by Job

"You've got to make a statement. You've got to look inside yourself and say: What am I willing to put up with today?"
Arin Hanson
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links