Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Reload this Page Pokemon Heart

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 13th, 2009 (08:10 AM). Edited November 18th, 2009 by PokemonQueen.
Ace Trainer Maddy

In peaceful Rose Town, Bennit, a ten year old girl named Cara Minser is starting her Pokemon journey. She really wants a Squirtle as a starter. She's heading to Porfessor Redwood's lab when a girl stops her in her tracks.

The Queen is out,
PokemonQueen
Old November 13th, 2009 (08:46 AM).

Quote originally posted by PokemonQueen:
listen, i need help. needed:an ATTW (assistant to the writer, which is me), a dialouge writer, and a pokedex writer (as a prize, you get to write the most legendary pokemon's name). please Private Message me if you want a job.
Please note:NOT A REAL POKEMON GAME.
the story starts in peaceful Rose Town, Seledge. a girl named Cara Minser is starting her pokemon journey. Professor Redwood is giving away starter pokemon, waterlee (water), firestar (fire), and grasser (grass). Cara is going with waterlee. she hopes to train and become the world's number 1 pokemon master. (don't worry, she runs into ash.) Cara started walking towards the labratory when all of the sudden, a girl stops her in her stracks. (dialouge writer, i need u!!!)
First: fix up the grammar errors there. lack of capitalization and use of annoying abbreviations (such as 'u') makes you look like a idiot.

Second, if you have never made a game before, stick to already determined Pokémon. Adding in fakes is just more work, and building the rest of the game world takes enough time already.

Third: If you have a story, post the whole thing here. This forum is for story feedback more than anything else. Is this the standard '8-gyms, Elite 4, Champion', or actually something original.

Fourth: The character of 'Ash' has never been canon in the Pokémon games. The closest thing is 'Red'.

So, if you have any hope to make this game, build a document that details every area of your game. Getting things down on paper (or in a Word Document) might just be the best pre-development strategy.

I hope this was some help.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)