< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources Tool PokeFactory: A Web-based 3rd Gen Save Editor

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply
Old January 7th, 2015 (9:02 PM). Edited January 8th, 2015 by ShadowMrk.
The Ghost
Nature: Gentle
As it says in the title, PokeFactory is a web-based solution to editing 3rd Gen .sav files. PokeFactory's function mainly revolves around being able to view and edit your party Pokemon. It currently supports Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. There is a bug in the back-end code currently that prevents it from viewing or editing Firered or Leafgreen .sav files, but it will be fixed soon. The website is located at www.pokefactory.net.

For those who are curious, PokeFactory uses a Ruby-based framework called Sinatra and is hosted on Heroku for no money whatsoever. I would definitely suggest checking Heroku out if you have any interest in web-development.

If PokeFactory does not work on your browser please make a post in this thread stating what browser version you are using and a descriptive list of problems you are experiencing.
Old January 8th, 2015 (11:42 PM).
The Principality
I will see to it, Ya first post!

Feel free to add me to your friends list! Just send me a request :D
If anyone needs help with his or her hack, PM me, I will see to your request :0
Also i am making hack banners for people as long as they put me in their team as the "Banner Artist". I might not make the best banners but i put my heart and soul into it.

Hacks I am supporti:
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links