Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media
Reload this Page The song that describes you

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Old November 10th, 2003 (02:58 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
While listening to music, have you ever come across a song that you feel really describes you, really relates to your situation? At the moment, after undergoing a horrendously difficult exam yesterday, I feel like Linkin Park's "Numb", but in general I think Trapt's "Headstrong" pretty much describes me. I'm stubborn and I argue with everything, IRL anyway.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old November 11th, 2003 (06:55 AM).
Not crazy, just unwell...

Send a message via AIM to Lanceiscool
The Backstreet Boys' "As long as you love me..."

Member of the "We miss Jigglypuff bring her back" club.

For something to think about, click here.

This week's Dark Philosophy:

Everyday, I break my own previous record for number of continous days kept alive...
Old November 11th, 2003 (01:56 PM).
Banned

Nature: Rash
Gee, I'm going to have to go with.. Uhh.. let's see, I guess Linkin Park's "Nobody's Listening" kinda describes me ;; I'm ignored most of the time.

I'm also going to have to go with Headstrong and Last Resort by Papa Roach!

"F*** OFF!
I'LL TAKE YOU ON!"

He he he.. I luv those lyrics ;;

*gets killed by evil chickens*

~CaRtOON
Old November 11th, 2003 (02:03 PM).
Remix Lover

Let's see. Music best describes me is Unwell from Matchbox 20.

It`s Gengar that loves you&me (=
I`m only-eternity(Fram a n) =P
Old November 11th, 2003 (06:43 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Too-Angel, Unwell? You mean you're crazy? Explains a lot... XD

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old November 12th, 2003 (03:09 PM).
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Stinger Send a message via AIM to Stinger Send a message via Yahoo to Stinger
Not crazy, just unwell. Listen to the lyrics
Old November 12th, 2003 (04:57 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

I know the lyrics. It is one of my favourite songs!

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old November 13th, 2003 (10:15 AM).
based on a paperclip

Send a message via AIM to Iveechan
"Private Life" by oingo boingo and that simon and garfunkle song... not sure of the title, but it's that "I am a rock, i am an island". Both songs have that anti-social, loner theme of just wanting to be with one's self.

Old November 13th, 2003 (05:23 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to unhappy pineapple
Ah. Oh. Linkin Park. I see.
No offence, I just don't like the combination of rap and rock at all.

As for me, probably Diamond Dogs, Afraid, or Modedrn Love by David Bowie.

Any Bowie fans here?
Old November 14th, 2003 (03:32 AM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Linkin Park is a combination of rap and rock? I never noticed. I just listen to things for their "rockiness" XD...

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links