Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Reload this Page Writer Available

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 25th, 2009 (07:23 PM).
bardamu
Beginning Trainer

If anyone is developing a project and requires the services of a writer, I am here to contribute to worthy projects. I don't know even a bit about coding or designing a computer game, so plot ideas and writing is all I would be able to contribute.

I will work in a writing pair, as that seems to help the process for collaborative development in general.

For what it's worth, I am a professional writer and university student in Warsaw, Poland. Pokemon was always a childhood favorite of mine, and I came across this site . . . figured I would extend an offer to those interested.

Cheers,

Bardamu
Old November 25th, 2009 (09:48 PM).
TrainerRedd

I would like someone to collab with me on my Pokemon Shinobi story. But my question is... are you familiar with the storylines of Avatar and Naruto aswell?
Old November 25th, 2009 (10:40 PM).
bardamu
Beginning Trainer

I apologize that I am not familiar with Naruto or Avatar. I actually don't know anything about either of them.

I missed it, PyroDX, because I didn't look for it. I don't what harm is caused by a productive post, such as this one? I'm not trolling, spamming, or being rude.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links