Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Reload this Page Pokemon Metallic Ice: NEW & Now hiring!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2009 (05:44 PM). Edited December 26th, 2009 by 558122_DG.
Learning how to make mistakes

Well, i guess no one really liked my other idea, clear steam. After a bit of work i agree.
So I came up with a much better one: Called Pokemon Metallic Ice

HACK OF: Fire red

STORY LINE: UPDATED:

It is a new Era, the Era of the Metallic pokemon. Created by the breeding of shiny pokemon along side Shadow. This new curroption of DNA in pokemon results in a new force arriving from the dark depths of the shadows. They are trying to capture the metallic pokemon for reasons of duplicating thier DNA, why you will have to find out yourself. When prof oak hears about the news he desperately calls upon you & gary for help in protecting the region of Quest( the new region). There are two pokemon to choose from, Growlithe & Aerodactyl, whom your rival chooses. There will be 16 gym badges (as this will be a combination of the 4 regions, 4 badges per region). These gym badges are a clear test of skill, much more challenging then your average gym, these gyms have challenging minigames as well as more trainers inorder to get to the leader, and the leader is actually on a whole new league. As you go on your journey
Spoiler:
You realize that something is wrong, the evil team ICE has stopped going after just regular metallic pokemon, they have started to go after...the mightiest of all, the protector of the sea...Lugia. PLEASE NOTE: this is super spoiler from now on. The lugia they try to capture is not shiney, metallic or dark... In fact you don't know why they decided to go after it...(*hint* research has succeeded) But when you get to the lab it's too late the lugia has been transformed into a metallic... and the lab & potion/formula to transform Pokemon has gone missing. You set out to find this artificial metallic...another super spoiler *posibilty that this proceedure can be reversed or maybe even curropt the currupted DNA further....

FEATURES

-New tilesets (which i have already created)
-New events/Scripts
-New Gym leaders, & elite 4
-New metallic pokemon availiable
-Team rocket replaced by team Ice
-New Maps
-New Spirits
-New never before though of story

PROGRESS:

4%----> Mapping (Pallet town, route 1 &viridean city,Mt.moon, 1st gym)(course ima rename them)
100% title screen(i'm getting the background today. the next beta will have this exclusive event)
0.1%---> scripting(Completed to valex town, previously known as viridean, & 1st gym, Mt moon, & more!)
total----> 0.1% complete

JOBS AVAILABLE:

Dedicated Scripter X2 ------------> I'm the only one right now I NEED MORE PEOPLE!
Dedicated Spiriter X2--------->One position available-(big need right now)
Beta tester X3--- One left!!!

I will update the jobs list as i find more jobs.

Please PM if you are interested in a job.

CREDITS

Beta tester 1-----ashkachu
Beta tester 2-----FireEmblemTSS
Spriter---> Blasto king
Spriter ---->|+~Umbreon~+|
Spriter -----> Ominous Plains
Spriter -----> RedBaron446
Titlescreen----> xmouvex---(used to be me but i quit now)
Scripter -----> PokeFreak2
Banner creator -----> Deeelove

TEAM OF 9 PEOPLE!!!

we have a new banner now!!!!
(courtesy of Deelove)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/New_zoo_York/PokemonMetallicIce.png ------------> IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF A LOT OF PEOPLE WORE THIS IN THEIR SIG.

Latest BETA below!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg‎ (115.2 KB, 270 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg VIRIDEAN.jpg‎ (252.7 KB, 198 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg cutom map.jpg‎ (305.1 KB, 214 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg new title with yellow.jpg‎ (155.1 KB, 232 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Attached Files
File Type: ips PMI REVISED.ips‎ (27.5 KB, 59 views) (Save to Dropbox)

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 27th, 2009 (02:37 AM).

if you can prove your abilities, then i will hire you.
Old November 27th, 2009 (10:14 AM).
Like never before!!!

What do you mean metallic pokemon? a new type of pokemon or something else?
Old November 27th, 2009 (11:06 AM).
Guess who's back?

Nature: Naughty
Can i be a dedicated spriter... :D
Old November 27th, 2009 (04:52 PM).

ima hire dread waffle cause you seem to have alot of potential, and i already know that nintendork can do spiriting 2 so ur hired as well. Your first assessment is to make a trainer spirit sortof like this one... as well as the, as well as little spirits,(that you put into over world). I'll choose the best!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG‎ (1.8 KB, 1163 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old November 28th, 2009 (06:39 AM).
Machu Pikachu

I don't know if it is supposed to be so, but the title screen colours are weird. Not attractive.
Old November 28th, 2009 (12:09 PM).
sinnoh master

Nature: Sassy
ok, i obviously sent you a message, but so i have more of a chance of getting the job, i wanna be beta tester, you're idea rocks.
Old November 28th, 2009 (12:21 PM).

This looks sounds good. I'm not that good, so I guess you shouldn't hire me. =/

But I think this is one hack I would play when it's done.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/New_zoo_York/PokemonMetallicIce.png

YouTube: FESacredStones
Old November 28th, 2009 (08:00 PM). Edited November 29th, 2009 by 558122_DG.

alright dudes, beta 0.0000000001 is released!!!!
it's only up to viridean city. I only did minor script changes, & so far i kinda never really followed the story line, thats cause i suck alot at scripting but i assure you that i will fix that over time & a few tutorials, but i would love a scripter who can script!!!

sorry, but this beta is kinda out dated. Ima post a new beta soon
Attached Files
File Type: ips P.M.I BETA 0.00000000000001.ips‎ (43.9 KB, 19 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old November 28th, 2009 (08:40 PM).
Dradradra drama BEATZZ

Nature: Calm
i would love to do any graphics you need in this!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 29th, 2009 (03:13 AM).

Nice storyline, I think the addition of 'Metallic' Pokemon will be great, I love how you explained that they were a DNA cobination of shinies and Dark Pokemon and you didn't just make new types of Pokemon pointlessly. The tiles look great and with some help this could be a great hack, I would personally play it and don't worry I lack scripting skills to but everyone has to start somewhere!

Click my Pokemon PLEASE!
Old November 29th, 2009 (12:28 PM). Edited November 29th, 2009 by Hokorashiimesuinu.
sinnoh master

well yeh i've been beta testing, it looks very promising, and ninten-dork, you suck, next time make your own sprites >.<
Old November 29th, 2009 (03:05 PM).

alright i got a new beta for the people who want it. It doesn't really follow the storyline very good though but hey, i hate scripting!

PS. after my beta testers finish with the newer beta, i will post that one(just need to find the big gliches before posting it)
Attached Files
File Type: ips Beta 0.01.ips‎ (50.2 KB, 21 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old November 30th, 2009 (09:22 AM). Edited November 30th, 2009 by Ancient J W.

Hi I'm not a beta tester but I just played your beta and heres some glitches. You probably already new about them as they're obvious but here they are anyway!

Also, I support this hack so don't take it the wrong way, just trying to help!

Spoiler:

<------------------The reflection is different to the sprite!
<--------------In Game it's like the left pic, it should look like the right pic!
<------------------As you can access the tall grass before obtaining your starter this happens in trainer battles and wild battles!
<------------Then when you faint your Mom heals you and says "Your Pokemon" though you haven't even got one yet!

I'm not sure if the reflection in the water being different to the actual sprite is even fixable....

Click my Pokemon PLEASE!
Old November 30th, 2009 (01:16 PM). Edited November 30th, 2009 by 558122_DG.

I've fixed those inm y new beta( except for the lake stuff). But the reflection was like that cause of the tiles(i don't think it's possible to change)

But thanks anyway! if you want you can be one of the beta testers, just reply if ur interested. But it is appreciated if the public plays our rom & finds gliches, these kind of posts are welcomed!

gotta love new banners!!!!
this hack is now at a whole new level ps

new beta!
Attached Files
File Type: ips Beta 0.01.ips‎ (50.2 KB, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old November 30th, 2009 (03:25 PM).
Pokemon: Aurum

Nature: Relaxed
Story line is Ok. Mapping Could use some work though. Is this set in Kanto?
Old November 30th, 2009 (03:29 PM).

yea, those maps r kinda outdated, i modified them after.
Ima update the screen shots. it looks better in actual game play.

Old November 30th, 2009 (04:17 PM).

how come you always try to give me advice, that always sound like insults?. Everyone else seems to think it's good. Watch vids on how to hack the right way...--- such a comment is so generic. I will accept critisim like the kind AIInz(sorry if i spelt it wrong) does, i mean he actually tells me whats good & bad. where as you just come and say go play some hacks, or go watch vids on how to hack. Buddy I admit i'm no pro at hacking & I just started to learn how to script when i started the rom, BUT atleast i'm givin it my all & ur not helping at all!

Old November 30th, 2009 (07:11 PM). Edited November 30th, 2009 by Perri Lightfoot.
Proud to hack Ruby Version!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Hey! It's not often I see a hack with a beta already made and posted in the Scrapbox, so I decided to play it and give it a test drive

But first...I have some questions about your storyline that puzzle me. Why, exactly, does breeding a Shiny Pokemon with a Dark-type Pokemon result in a "Metallic" Pokemon? Your answer shouldn't simply be "because I said so" - it just doesn't make any sense, from a canon perspective. In the regular games, mating a Dark type to a Shiny just results in offspring of whatever species the mother was - nothing different or special in appearance unless the offspring is Shiny, also. And on my Emerald cart, I have a Umbreon with blue rings - it's both a Shiny and a Dark type; which should spell calamity but is in fact a perfectly normal and average member of its species with lackluster IVs in the bargain. Given the fact that such a creature can exist without being some sort of weird metallic mutant (if we think of Pokemon as real beings rather than as hex strings and compressed graphics for the time being), I just can't take the premise very seriously. Are the Dark-types in your new region somehow different from Dark-types in other regions; thus resulting in them having some recessive genes that the rare Shiny Pokemon also possess? Even hanging a lampshade on the issue ("our Dark-types are just...different!") would be better than no explanation at all ' Though what I think might work out even better for you would be to come up with a whole new background for your Metallic Pokemon; one that doesn't tear through the established canon with such reckless abandon. Perhaps the Metallic Pokemon are experiments done by some Evil Team in the past; and the Evil Team currently wrecking havoc in your region wants the Pokemon to reclaim the former Team's glory. Perhaps they're just randomly occurring mutations in the population like Shiny Pokemon themselves but even more rare, which would certainly make their unique DNA hard to come by. Both those explanations, and perhaps others you could come up with, would work out better for you than "they're just the result of breeding Dark-types with Shinies, even though canon has established that there's nothing special about the offspring of a Dark-type and a Shiny." But the choice is yours, really, and even if you stick with the hawt Dark-type on Shiny action explanation, I hope you can make it work in a reasonable way, even if that way does turn out to be a hung lampshade '

And what makes a Metallic Pokemon so special, anyway, other than their pretty color? Shinies, after all, are no stronger or weaker than any other Pokemon, and in playing the beta, there didn't seem to be anything unique about our Growlithe Starter other than its bright blue coloration. Why would an Evil Team want their DNA when they seem to be so...painfully ordinary? It wasn't part Steel typed as I might expect something "Metallic" to be, its stats seemed the same as that of any other Growlithe, and in the time I played the beta it learned no moves a Growlithe typically doesn't. It looks all the world like a simple cosmetic change and I can't see why an Evil Team would desire them so deeply when normal pokemon seem to be exactly the same. Maybe they just want their DNA to mass produce these crazy-quilt colored Pokemon and get rich? That's all I can think of, though it doesn't fit with the doom and gloom tone of your storyline...

I like that you're planning to make the gyms especially challenging; but how are you going to have sixteen badges? It would be rather easy enough to add in eight more gyms, but unlike the first eight, these would not earn you a visible badge you could view on your Trainer card (at least without some graphic editing and fun with ASM, and given how well you script I'm doubtful about any ASM being pulled off here). If you don't care about the lack of a visible badge you could do something like having eight "major" gyms that give you a badge and eight "minor" gyms that give you some sort of tangible prize instead, like a Pokemon or a rare TM. You could easily make it so defeating all 16 of the gyms would be needed to beat the game rather than just the eight "major" gyms with the help of some flags and scripts if you so desired - but if you wanted to pull stuff like this off you would have to learn to script. No one is going to do it for you; especially when your beta was so lackluster (and I mean no offense by that - I've done rather lackluster work myself before ' My goal is to help you and be open and friendly, not to put you down...). But I'll talk more about scripting later...

If we accept anime canon here, we know that
Spoiler:
Lugia can breed and produce offspring. But if Metallic Pokemon, unless you decide to change this explanation, are the result of Shinies breeding with Dark types...how did this mighty Metallic Lugia come to be? We've seen no indication that Lugia can breed with anything other than another Lugia (though I guess it's possible for a female Shiny Lugia, if we view them as gendered beings, to have done the deed with some male Legendary Dark-type) - and if we're not accepting anime canon, than Lugia seems to reproduce in ways that don't require sex if it even reproduces at all, given that it has no gender to begin with in the games. How are you going to make this work?

Also, did you really create those tilesets? It's rather obvious that you cannot sprite well (given that you're recruiting spriters and seeing how the player character sprite looks on the overworld in your beta), and I doubt those tiles are actually your own handiwork. Whether you're using a ROMbase or inserted the tiles into the game yourself, you need to credit the one or ones who originally made them, unless you can prove to me they're really, truly yours. Would you like it if you were a talented spriter and someone came and took your work without even a "Credit for these tiles goes to the awesome 558122_DG!" in their thread? I'd be a little upset, and I think you would be, too '

You state your game has "new spirits," but what are spirits? Ghosts? Or did you mean to type "sprite?" I'm a little confused there; forgive my stupidity '

Anyway, now let's move on to the beta. I saw no indication of anything you really talked about in your story while playing, other than the blue Growlithe. I assume that since this is only a beta (and really more of an alpha if anything, to be honest), further details will be added in later - but I hope your constant repetition of "I'm bad at/hate to do scripting!" and "I don't know how to script!" do not become excuses for you to make not a "new never before thought of story," but instead "Fire Red with a blue Growlithe, some occasional dialogue changes, and the rare new script." If you know how to script yourself, rather than trying to recruit someone else to do it for you, your game can go so much further and be so much more than it is now Without having to wait to try and recruit someone (and scripters are the hardest people to recruit since it's so much work, and they rarely sign on to projects unless the game shows some real innovation and promise), you can use all that time to make real progress on your game. Learn the ins and outs of XSE or PKSV - or even both of them, which is what I personally did, so you can decide which one better suits your needs - and read and look over the tutorials carefully. Clicking unto the Documents and Tutorials link right here in the ROM hacking section will lead you to some great scripting tutorials; some more beginner friendly than others. Look around and learn! You've already showed that you can write a script - it's a simple one, but everyone stats with simple scripts - when we get our Growlithe; keep on working and soon you can do even more complex action!

I'll talk about the circled parts in the first screen shortly But first I'm going to talk about the player sprite for a moment. It looks like you simply changed the palette without any regard for how appealing the end result would be to the eyes; a recolor, while not a terribly difficult thing to do, does require a little bit of effort. Find a sprite sheet for Blue/Leaf and look at how she's outlined; what colors go where; and basically how she's put together, pixel by pixel. Here's an example Blue recolor I did for a project of mine:

Not perfect, no, but it does look better with the original sprite's outlining intact, right? I also tried to keep shades consistent - light reds with dark reds, pale brown on mid colored brown on dark brown, and so on. It takes longer this way than by just changing the sprite's palette offset, but you end up with something that looks much better.

Anyway, unto the circled parts. I'll start with your tile errors - unfortunately, you have quite a lot of them here, but they would be rather easy little buggers to fix Let's look at your path first - I circled only the corners because the error was most visible there, but all of the tiles that make up your path, except for the middle piece, suffer from this mistake. Do you see how the green about your path is not the same color green as the green of your grass? Your path does not look like it is resting naturally upon the earth because of this - but do not despair because it is very easy to fix in Advance Map. If you inserted the tiles yourself this will be painfully redundant and you can skip it; but if you used a ROMbase the following explanation could be useful Open up the Block Editor - that's the puzzle piece button, but I assume you know that - and click on the blocks that make up the corners and edges of your path. You'll see your path's tiles on one side; and on the other side you'll see the ugly green color - that's what we want to get rid of. Find your main grass's palette (grass colors are almost always on Palette 2, at least in Ruby hacks) and then look in your tilemap for the tiles that make up your grass. When you find them, click on them and then click on the ugly green color we want to replace. Presto! Save it and do it to the rest of the path tiles, saving after each one, and when you next boot up the ROM, the ugly green should be gone (I hope that was a clear enough explanation; but if it wasn't, there should be a tutorial with pictures somewhere in the Documents and Tutorials section). The Gym building in the second screenshot is suffering from Ugly Green Background syndrome as well, and can be fixed just as simply

Your sign has a similar problem - its background is some kind of horrid grey, rather than the grass. Use the same process I described above to get rid of it.

The little trees are fine; but their shadows are not very dark - they're almost unnoticeable, compared to the shadows under your tree stumps and your main tree tiles. It's not a major thing, but it looks a little odd - surely a full, leafy tree casts more of a shadow than a stump! If you decide to change this, it would require editing the tilemap and recoloring the shadow manually in a program like Paint - I'll assume for the sake of long-windedness that you know how to do this, but if you don't, you can PM me or look for a tutorial '

Bodies of water in nature are not generally that close together - this arrangement of pools looks very odd, and not just because of the tile errors (do you see how some parts of the water have a border around it and some do not? It would look much better of all your water was bordered, if pools of water crammed together like this you must have). Why not make it all just one big pool,like in your map's screenshot? It would look much more natural than it does now, and you wouldn't have to worry about so many tile errors anymore either But the choice is yours...

We see an error here in this screenshot that will happen whenever changes to Palette 2 (at least in Ruby, I'm not sure what palette in Fire Red has all the greens on it) are made - since the long grass animates; making changes to one frame of it does not carry over to all the other frames; hence why the grass reverts back to its original palette when you walk through it. It would make your game look a bit more professional if you fixed it, and this can be done via palette editing - for a tutorial that explains it better than I ever could, go to the search field and look for "grass editing Fire Red."

Also, why is this route technically part of Pallet Town's map? Why isn't it actually a route? It just feels a little odd to step unto a path of grass and Trainers only to be told I'm entering "Pallet Town." ' I can also walk around in the grass before getting a Pokemon; but your beta tester already mentioned that

This ball does not vanish from the table after I talk to it and get my blue Growlithe - assigning the Pokeball sprite a flag and then setting that flag at the end of your script should get rid of it

While I assume you will not be leaving any of the original dialogue in the game (at least I should hope so); you need to be consistant with capitalization. If you want "Pokemon" to be rendered as just a normal word rather than as "POKeMON," you need to change this everywhere the term appears - while it seems such a small thing, people will notice it. All scripts mentioning "the enemy POKeMON!" or "v/h01 is out of useable POKeMON!" or whatever would have to be decapitalized, or you would have to write "POKeMON" in all of your new dialogue. Either way, it has to be consistant, or the game ends up not looking very professional. (Also, Green tells you he will battle you, but he actually doesn't. Have you just not written the script yet, or is this an error?)

When you choose a border block for your map; it has to be something that makes sense - here, these ridge tiles you're using as your border don't go at all with the map you've made around them. Why not border your map with trees instead, or add in some mountains if you must have the mountain border? Right now, it just clashes and looks like poor map design

Every Trainer I talked to did this. Their name was nothing more than a string of gibberish that took a long time to finish >.>

Judging by the floating n, it looks like you made a scripting error here, which caused your text to trail off into oblivion. Check your script; either your forgot the slash, or you may have written something like /n instead of \n.

When I walked into this man's line of sight; he simply glided over to me, without taking a single step. Either his shoes have hovercraft technology in the soles or he needs some movement sprites =P Most sprites in Ruby (and I assume Fire Red ) have eight slots for eight frames of movement - you could either have someone make some sprites for this fellow so he can walk, or you could place a different sprite here.

I'm not able to step on the patch of grass that I'm facing in the first screen; you have a movement permission error there. In the other shots, I'm able to walk across trees.

Why do I have a clone? ' My guess is is that this is supposed to be your rival in a Brendan and May kinda way, but you can't just have it be the girl by default - you need checkgender scripts to insure that if I'm a girl, I'm seeing a boy there and vice versa. As big a sausage-fest as the ROM hacking section is, there are some girls here, and we don't like much when games seem to magically assume that we're men ' And if she's not supposed to be a rival and just a random character, change her sprite - it's so distracting to see my clone on the overworld '

Your stairs don't need to be that long - just long enough to take our player down the side of the cliff Otherwise, we're just left with a perspective problem.

Despite having only one pokemon, I managed to get into a Double Battle, where once again I have to deal with clones. Don't have a Double Battle put in a place before we're even able to catch a second Pokemon - or if you must; at least have a script check the number of Pokemon in your party so the fellow will refuse to battle you if you have just a single one. The second screenshot shows what happened when I beat one of the Trainer's two Pikachu - it ended the battle as if it were a single. Bizarre '

When I exit the gym in "Viridian City," I'm teleported to a glitchy Pewter City. Warp errors are rather easy to fix, though - since you made the gym warp in the first place, I assume you know how to make it warp you back to Viridian City when you exit, rather than to Pewter.

When I talk to Green outside the gym, he gets an exclamation point over his head - and then the screen turns fushia like this and the ROM dies. Either you haven't finished the script here; or you messed it up somehow...

I'm sorry if I seemed very critical, but I pointed out stuff like this not to be a downbeat or to be mean, but to help you out. I want to see your hack succeed; and I think that if you were to look at some scripting and mapping tutorials, and thought over your story line a little more, you could make something really enjoyable. Nobody's perfect, and people new to hacking make a lot of mistakes - I made them too, and am still making them XD - but the way we get better is to acknowledge where we went wrong and to strive to improve ourselves. I wish you luck, and you can always PM me with any concerns or questions, or if I wasn't clear in any of my comments, or if you don't actually know how to do something that I assumed you did. Keep striving and keep your dedication alive! ^___^
Old December 1st, 2009 (12:07 AM).
sinnoh master

hey everyone, thanks for helping with the glitches, but please note these are old betas and i most probably already found them,
Roy.
Old December 1st, 2009 (02:26 AM).
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Pink Parka Girl :
Quote:
Dark type to a Shiny just results in offspring of whatever species the mother
I don't think this "dark" is the Pokemon Type...I think its something like shadow lugia type.... And 558122_DG,you have a fail title screen...read some tut's on mapping too...
Old December 1st, 2009 (01:55 PM). Edited December 1st, 2009 by 558122_DG.

yea i do mean the shadow lugia type,when i say dark, and since everyone keeps telling me to do so i'll check out some mapping tut.

PS. Since My title screen is "crap" would anyone want to help me do it?

just for those of you who are wondering i did not use a rom base if u don't trust be use walkthrough walls & just walkthrough the parts i've blocked off you will notice that they are the same damed thing as the original fire red game. No mods what so ever in the areas i did not get to(aka rom base is fire red)

this is just an idea, i have not finalized it but some input would be nice, Would the story be better if this "curruption" in the DNA was somehow contagious? i'm thinkin something like sars or swine flu but with a positive effect?

Old December 2nd, 2009 (08:52 AM).
sinnoh master

i don't think the title screen is crap, and also a contagious disease, seriously? i mean there are no diseases that change your molecular structure...
Old December 2nd, 2009 (09:18 AM).
Dradradra drama BEATZZ

Nature: Calm
i would love to help you on the title screen but im clueless how to do it

Old December 2nd, 2009 (02:04 PM). Edited December 2nd, 2009 by 558122_DG.

thanks guys, for the compements, but unfortunately some people (by some i mean broken roses)

Also you gotta note it hasn't even been 2 1/2 weeks since i started learning how to hack. I personally think i picked it up quite fast
i joined like NOV. 19th probably earlier

Quote originally posted by deeelove:
i would love to help you on the title screen but im clueless how to do it
thats alright. But what i need for the title screen is a 126x32 HD image of a metallic lugia. Not many of those around anyway.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links