The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old November 27th, 2009, 02:59 PM
The Blueprint
Pokemon: Aurum

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here

Storyline
The story is set along time ago, in the distant region of Skando. The people of Skando worship Arceus as God, but the region split into two sections. East Skando, the worshippers of Dialga, and West Skando, the worshippers of Palkia. Despite these differences, both sides can just about stand the presence of each other.

Amongst the towns of the region, the more remote towns have taken to what many people would call 'Devil Worshipping' - they believe Giratina, was he released from the Void he was banished to, could defeat Arceus and take his place as God. These people are devoted to that cause and will go out of their way to make sure this happens.

The region Skando is ruled by the Grand Chief, Belgrav, along with his council of four, all being experts in pokemon. All was going fine in Skando, but new laws pinned villages against eachother in a fight for power. Ironically, your village, the strongest and the most peaceful, was moved a notch down, lowering funds from the
Grand Chief, and losing respect from the other villages. Along with the turmoil of battle and religious differences, strange things were happening in Skando, crops were dying, land was eroding, it seemed the region would be split in two.

With these unfortunate events your father feels it his time to pass on the status of chief to his only child. Before your father gives you the role as chief, you must first complete the tradition of Redwood. The tradition states you are to prove your self worthy by trivalling the land and collecting all eight blessings of Skando...

We will accept any help offered, and we are currently looking for someone to help create and insert tiles. Message me if you would like to assist. Thanks.

Features
New Region - Skando

Thanks Mouvelian
T = Town
H = Home
* = Trials
Complete world Map Including Skando Isles.
In game will Require 3 Maps.

Choose Male Character, Female Hero Is Rival and Vice-Versa
Hundreds Of years in the Past
Region Split into East & West - 2 world maps.
Notepad Instead of Pokedex - I don't know how.
Shamans to heal your Pokemon instead of Pokécentres.
Some Player Choice Scripts
Apricorns Instead of Pokeballs

From Bulbapedia
One of the most advanced and commonly used technology used in the Pokémon World is the Poké Ball which transforms a Pokémon into energy so it can be contained in the small ball. In a battle, once the opposing wild Pokémon has been weakened, the Trainer will throw a Poké Ball at it. Assuming the Poké Ball hits it and is not dodged or hit back to the Trainer, the Poké Ball will open, convert the wild Pokémon to an energy form, pull the energy into its hollow center, and then close. The wild Pokémon will then be given the chance to struggle to try and escape the Poké Ball. Poké Balls originated from apricorns, which is a non-synthetic Poké Ball. Old apricorn Poké Balls were able to be unscrewed at the disproportionate top and manually be released, to let the Pokémon out. There are now several different kinds of Poké Balls, each for different occasions, including the infamous Master Ball which is able to capture a wild Pokémon without failure.

Some Secret References, Keep an Eye Out
A new Take on the Pokemon League
Dialogue from the Player!

Maps
Redwood - Home Town

More soon..

Screenshots

More soon..

Characters
Hero

Hero information:
Simba, [Default Name] the 16 Year Old son Of Chief Mufasa of Redwood Village. He has earned great respect from the people of his village. He is well respected and a natural leader, hence his fathers decision to hand leadership to him at such a Young age.He and his Twin, Nalla, have always shared a Sibling rivalry.
Ever since being a child, everyone new there was something about Simba. He is constantly studying pokemon, which sometimes gets out of hand, when he accidently disturbs in an effort to gets notes down, as his selection of scars suggests
Heroine

Heroine Information:
Much like her Mother, Nalla [Default Name] 16, is strong minded and will get what she wants, one way or another. Her strength and determination make her the Second of the canidates to become Chief. She and Simba, Her Twin Borther, have always shared a sibling rivalry.
Grand Chief Belgrav

Grand Chief Belgrav Information:
A once great and righteous leader, there was a sudden change to the chief. He is the leader of Skando, and is responsible for the turmoil that has lead many to worship Giratina. He has brough tin new law's that have lead to famine and poverty around the region. He has committed many evil deeds, as the Skull he is wearing shows, he Killed a poor, defenceless Cubone, all for the sake of having his own 'Trophy'. Now, he is Barely seen without the skull on his head.

As well as being the leader, he is the final battle in the Trials of Faith, Spirit, Mind and Body. However, Belgrav has managed to get hold of some of the strongest Pokemon Known to Man. Capturing these Pokemon the way he did has lead to in balance, and he must be defeated before he causes further damage to the region.

The Trial Of the Four
Trial of faith - Dragon - Ainz

Ainz Information:
In the Trial of faith, the player will face Ainz, a hardened and determined trainer of Dragons. You must prove your faith by beating his team of Dragons, Mythical creatures of Legend. Although the first trial, do not underestimate his immense power. You must prove your faith by winning to Pass.
Trial Of Mind - Psychic - ???
Trial Of Body - Fighting - ???
Trial Of Spirit - Ghost - ???

Support

We are Currently Looking for any help possible.

The Current Team -
AiiNZ - Mapper/Spriter/Story Writer - Owner
OtherAlias - OW Maker/Story Writer - Owner
Xmouvelianx - World Map Maker

Any one else who thinks they can help, fill out this application -
Desired Position -
Previous Experience -
Proof of Work -
Time Zone -
Windows Live Messenger - Y/N
Email -

I you don't want to post your Email, PM me, Or Just Add me on Windows Live Messenger -
[email protected]

PHP Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=201751"][IMG]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/AiiNZ-/PokeCommunity/UntoldProphecies.png[/IMG][/URL] 
PHP Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=201751"][IMG]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/AiiNZ-/PokeCommunity/Untold-3.gif[/IMG][/URL] 

PHP Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5355715#post5355715"][IMG]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/AiiNZ-/PokeCommunity/Untold-Giratina.png[/IMG][/URL] 
Credits
Alistair - Tiles
Pogeygothaxed - Inserting The Tiles
Spherical Ice - Changing Text - 'Pokedex - Notepad'
PHO - Sharing Resources
Pokecommunity - For the tutorials and the Supporting members
Xmouvelianx - Css layout.

© AiiNZ 2009 - 2010

Last edited by The Blueprint; December 18th, 2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old November 27th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Chaos190
Likes to Hack Pokemon

Nature: Naive
I can help insert pokemon for you
If you need any proof tell me
Nice Job the world map is awesome

Would you like to be in a hacking team? Become a great hacker at the Chaos Productions!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220406
------------------------------------------------
Support

Credits to aSeRo141414

Old November 27th, 2009, 04:50 PM
The Blueprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypershadow189 View Post
I can help insert pokemon for you
If you need any proof tell me
Nice Job the world map is awesome
Yeah, that would be a great help thanks. However, We won't require your help until the later stages when we have sprited them. I'll let you know when that comes.
Old November 28th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Ray Maverick
Hit me up!
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Maverick
It looks pretty good. I like the tiles and the pallettes, the world map is great, and the story is well thought and original.
However, i don't like the characters. I understand it's an ancient hack, but they look kinda weird..
Anyways, this is great, i'm sure you'll have fun with it.

"I'm surrounded by capable Pokemon who don't need me in battle. If they get themselves bloodied, and I am clean by the end of the battle, how long before they start questioning my bravery?"
- Garland Fordring, leader of the Exathian Gold Tribe

Old November 28th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
The trees are nicely inserted, but the rest is pretty good.
Good luck :D
Old November 28th, 2009, 02:53 AM
The Blueprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWish View Post
It looks pretty good. I like the tiles and the pallettes, the world map is great, and the story is well thought and original.
However, i don't like the characters. I understand it's an ancient hack, but they look kinda weird..
Anyways, this is great, i'm sure you'll have fun with it.
Those characters are just rough copies. When we make more progress, I will sort them and make them look better.
Old November 28th, 2009, 07:14 AM
Zeffy

Send a message via Skype™ to Zeffy
Oooh, I remember Untold Prophecies. Still liking the story and the tiles. Good luck on this.
Old November 28th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Ray Maverick
Hit me up!
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Maverick
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiiNZ View Post
Those characters are just rough copies. When we make more progress, I will sort them and make them look better.
What do you mean 'copies'?
Why did you make their outfit so old? I'd like them with more clothes on, like Golden Sun.

"I'm surrounded by capable Pokemon who don't need me in battle. If they get themselves bloodied, and I am clean by the end of the battle, how long before they start questioning my bravery?"
- Garland Fordring, leader of the Exathian Gold Tribe

Old November 28th, 2009, 01:59 PM
The Blueprint

Sorry, not copies. I just mean like rough outlines of the final result. I will improve on the quality before they are inserted into the game. I'm always open to feedback, so I may change a few aspects about them before I decide to finalize them. Let me know any suggestions You have.
Old November 28th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Chaos190
Likes to Hack Pokemon

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiiNZ View Post
Yeah, that would be a great help thanks. However, We won't require your help until the later stages when we have sprited them. I'll let you know when that comes.
ok
I'll wait til you need stuff sprited

Would you like to be in a hacking team? Become a great hacker at the Chaos Productions!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220406
Support

Credits to aSeRo141414

Old November 28th, 2009, 02:38 PM
The Blueprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypershadow189 View Post
ok
I'll wait til you need stuff sprited
Ok, but before we sprite, we need to think of names and types for them all. I think we will do a full 151. If not more.
Old November 28th, 2009, 02:50 PM
deeelove
Dradradra drama BEATZZ

Nature: Calm
i can make the banners for ya if you would like me to

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 28th, 2009, 03:34 PM
The Blueprint

No thanks, banners are under control. I can make those pretty well. In fact, I have made one, but I haven't had chance to upload because I'm not currently at home. I will however as soon as I get there. Thanks for the offer however. It was very nice of you.
Old November 29th, 2009, 09:34 AM
The Blueprint

First banner -
A Bit Rushed but I think it Looks Good.

HTML Code:
[IMG]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/AiiNZ-/PokeCommunity/UntoldProphecies.png[/IMG]
Old November 29th, 2009, 01:50 PM
OtherAlias
Just another alias.

Nature: Calm
Expect some real progress in the new year, especially during the break, ainz and I will be working diligently. I plan to have the whole male ow set done, and some of the female ow set. All work done, is not of finalized production, just rough drafts.
Old November 29th, 2009, 01:59 PM
The Blueprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtherAlias View Post
Expect some real progress in the new year, especially during the break, ainz and I will be working diligently. I plan to have the whole male ow set done, and some of the female ow set. All work done, is not of finalized production, just rough drafts.
We are also accepting any help, you must however be dedicated and not give up halfway. Also, Msn is preferred for easy contact. We won't have much progress this year, bar from a few plans and maybe a list of Fakemon names, but, as OtherAlias said, we will see a noticeable increase in progress in new year, mostly from OtherAlias as I have Exams in January, March and June/July, but I will try to fit in as Much work as I can in my free time.

Update -
New User bar

Last edited by The Blueprint; November 29th, 2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 30th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Haku.
(FLAME)...H....A...K..U

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Haku.
Hmm. you made a new thread? lol. I think i saw this somewhere lol. Nice to make up a new thread.
Can i be the Worldmap maker?
Example of my work.
For era of darkness. Don;t use without Ace_phantom permission!

Old November 30th, 2009, 11:16 AM
The Blueprint

Sure Can :p
We have a concept map that you can use to make it. thanks for the help and the Css :D
Old November 30th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Haku.
(FLAME)...H....A...K..U

Hey use the new CSS i gave you. It's much more readable and some errors fixed.
GL in this hack.
I'll give you the Island by Tomorrow.
Cheers! :D
XmouvelianX

Old November 30th, 2009, 03:54 PM
BrokenRoses
Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!

Send a message via AIM to BrokenRoses Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BrokenRoses Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenRoses Send a message via Skype™ to BrokenRoses
Looks prety good so far :D

Help, Request, Ect.
Old November 30th, 2009, 03:59 PM
The Blueprint

Maybe thinking Of Scrapping our Current mapping. We haven't done much, and we don't really have a lot of tiles. Also, they are in quite a mess at the minute, so if anyone would like to assist in creating and inserting with me, message me and we can work something out.
Thanks.
Old November 30th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Haku.
(FLAME)...H....A...K..U

I agree with BrokenRoses. But my opinion on the Fakemon.
Try making a pokemon related to extinct animals. since it's ancient.
E.G A tiger, crocodile and so on.
The legendary Pokemon must also resemble the period of time.

Old November 30th, 2009, 04:06 PM
The Blueprint

Yeah, we haven't got far into thinking about these, but we have got a list of starters. I will forward these ideas to OtherAlias (Co-Owner) and we will discuss these Ideas. Thanks for your advice.
Old November 30th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Haku.
(FLAME)...H....A...K..U

No prob. Since i'm helping you making the w-map.
Why not i give some ideas.
PS. Don't ever make a PC. Try making a magical rock where you can heal your Pokemon or an inn.
Would be senseless if there was a PC.
In your storyline you said crops were dying.
Try making items more expensive as there are not much herbs left to heal Pokemon.
Last one.
Try making the prices of the items like 10 golds, 20 silvers.
Use the old system of the money system used by ancient people, Ancient coins.

Old November 30th, 2009, 04:26 PM
The Blueprint

Yeah. our idea of healing pokemon Is you go to a Shaman sat in a flowerbed and He Heals you Pokemon with natural magic.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here