The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 13th, 2010, 12:46 AM
ZodiacDaGreat
Working on a Mobile System

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via ICQ to ZodiacDaGreat
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanui
yay i hope i don't gots to upload another vid but i will if you need me
Uh, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, besides you're not the only one uploading it BTW, I need the link to the youtube page/video not the video embedded in your post
Old February 13th, 2010, 07:24 AM
hectord25
It's so Dark here

The new titlescreen looks prefect,but making a flying hoho would make it more perfect that's all,not negative comentary about this today

Here within this quiet rain
I shall stand until the end
And forever I shall be happy
So long as the clouds should cry
Allowing the rain take me away
And fill me with all its sorrow
Old February 13th, 2010, 09:15 AM
colcolstyles
Yours truly

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacDaGreat View Post
How do you even know I'm using BG3 for the clouds when I just posted the video lol.
Lucky guess ^_^

Anyways, it looks much better now. Keep up the excellent work!

Brother of Vrai
Old February 14th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Zuru
Beginning Trainer

Ultimamente todos los proyectos tienen tiles relacionados con Pokemon Oro y plata y eso le resta originalidad al proyecto, asi que mi consejo es, que pongas unos graficos mas propios o incluso mas tridimensionales

Ultimately all projects related tiles Pokemon Gold and silver and that detracts originality to the project, so my advice is, you put some graphics own or even more dimensional
Old February 14th, 2010, 11:51 AM
sir.euge
Bunchies Back!

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Yahoo to sir.euge
awesome. i like the animated titlescreen. it looks like alot of hackers are getting better everyday and games are even more addicting
Old February 14th, 2010, 01:40 PM
crunkmcfunk
Beginning Trainer

sorry if its already been said but is it complete (as in can i play through all the way)
Old February 14th, 2010, 01:43 PM
sir.euge
Bunchies Back!

Is the beta posted on the first post the on ewith the new titlescreen?
Old February 14th, 2010, 01:49 PM
crunkmcfunk
Beginning Trainer

hm... wierd when i start it up it just gives me a blank white screen any suggestions?
Old February 14th, 2010, 08:04 PM
ZodiacDaGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectord25
The new titlescreen looks prefect,but making a flying hoho would make it more perfect that's all,not negative comentary about this today
Of course it does I worked hard for it lol Anyway, the problem as always is the lack of good quality sprites. It'll still change in the future when I grab some good quality and original ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuru
Ultimamente todos los proyectos tienen tiles relacionados con Pokemon Oro y plata y eso le resta originalidad al proyecto, asi que mi consejo es, que pongas unos graficos mas propios o incluso mas tridimensionales

Ultimately all projects related tiles Pokemon Gold and silver and that detracts originality to the project, so my advice is, you put some graphics own or even more dimensional
I don't care about originality much, making a remake means no originality remember - 'remake'. What you'll see different from other remakes is mostly the ASM and features which I'll try to bring on the GBA.

Being a remake means well a remake so it should be same lol Most of the tiles such as the buildings are custom made but besides that no. No 3D looks and all, 3D isn't meant for the GBA with its hardware capabilities - the best you'll get is from Mode 7 but no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir.euge
Is the beta posted on the first post the on ewith the new titlescreen?
No, did you even read my post properly? If not go read it again or just go check the first post. Uh, Mods if you're reading can you do me this favor to remove posts of people asking where's the beta and all - especially this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkmcfunk
hm... wierd when i start it up it just gives me a blank white screen any suggestions?
From now on, I don't wanna see anymore complains regarding the patching problem. Goto my site for more details.
Old February 15th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Luster
Form changing script (HINT)

Nature: Rash
This is really sweet! could seriously own ShinyGold because thats been the best remake forever. love it

>>>I SUPPORT<<<
Spoiler:

>>>DESPARATE HELP NEEDED<<<

Spoiler:
IF ANYONE HAS THE OFFSETS FOR WHERE POKEMON STATS ARE STORED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ANY HELP IS GOOD, AND YOU WILL BE WELL REWARDED. THANKS.
Old February 16th, 2010, 10:49 PM
sir.euge
Bunchies Back!

could you by any chance make an animated battle background, like waves?
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:08 AM
shadowwalke
Beginning Trainer

hey... that's a great hack there but I cant seem to enter route 30... the place to enter route 30 is covered by trees.. help pls?
Old February 20th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Trainer Ninja
Master of all games

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwalke View Post
hey... that's a great hack there but I cant seem to enter route 30... the place to enter route 30 is covered by trees.. help pls?

Let me guess, you probably need the HM- Cut, or that might be the end of it.

Best completed hacks played so far: Ruby destiny series!

All My pro wins

http://i45.tinypic.com/rigflv.png
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Advent
Beginning Trainer

I'm stuck at cherrygrove o.o
theres no routr
to mr pokemons house. Its cover by trees and i get stuvk kn the sea when i talk to some guy
Old February 20th, 2010, 07:56 PM
shadowwalke
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Ninja View Post
Let me guess, you probably need the HM- Cut, or that might be the end of it.
It can't be for I don't even had a badge and I had just started playing. I've only a cyndaquil(my starter) and is being post to Mr. Pokemon. Oh yeah, there's a guy in front of the trees and when i talk to him he is just like the guidance and brought me to water -.-
Old February 20th, 2010, 08:05 PM
ZodiacDaGreat

The alpha ends in cherrygrove - you should know that -.-" The word alpha already says it all, "Alpha", how far do you expect to play?

There was that guy that was suppose to tell you when the Alpha ended, I guess that didn't work out because of a stupid bug I overlooked. But there you have it the alpha ends when it ends that should be enough said.
Old February 21st, 2010, 12:48 AM
Advent
Beginning Trainer

so... this is all you're ever gonna release? o.o
or is there gonna be more? like the whole game?
sorry if this came out blunt
Old February 21st, 2010, 12:58 AM
ZodiacDaGreat

Dude are you insane? You should read more before asking, if not why else would this thread be here - the Mods would have long closed it.

I will not quit until I've completed it. Currently I'm close to starting work on a mobile/rematch system, which is basically how the trainers will call you when they are ready for a rematch. While I'm at it, I'll give a low down on what next till the beta release.

- Complete Azalea
- Complete Titlescreen (It can be considered done but I want the exit to be after the cry)
- Mobile/Rematch system
- Recode Intro Sequence and Movie (If Possible)
Old February 21st, 2010, 04:15 AM
shadowwalke
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
The alpha ends in cherrygrove - you should know that -.-" The word alpha already says it all, "Alpha", how far do you expect to play?

There was that guy that was suppose to tell you when the Alpha ended, I guess that didn't work out because of a stupid bug I overlooked. But there you have it the alpha ends when it ends that should be enough said.
So you mean that it's not completed? If it's true, then why this game appeared in the poll? (Sorry, not trying to be mean here and I'm still studying)
Old February 21st, 2010, 06:33 AM
Pokepal17
More cowbell~

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwalke View Post
So you mean that it's not completed? If it's true, then why this game appeared in the poll? (Sorry, not trying to be mean here and I'm still studying)
Most hacks here aren't completed if you take a look around properly. Beta - it's a test version of the hack with partial progress. If you want to find a finished hack, search for the thread which conatins records of all the finished hacks. And it not being completed doesn't make it bad quality either, so I see no reason for it not to be in a poll.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:01 PM
nscian10
Unhatched Egg

I dont like using rar files I have a ruby rom but the white screen pops up do you have any suggestions
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:56 PM
Pokepal17
More cowbell~

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by nscian10 View Post
I dont like using rar files I have a ruby rom but the white screen pops up do you have any suggestions
Download the rom from a different rom site. :3
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:00 PM
sir.euge
Bunchies Back!

Dont u guys think that zodiacthegreat should make the pokemon move like they did in crystal. im thinking you can find the difference between gold and crystal and see how nintendo made them "move"!
Old February 23rd, 2010, 06:41 AM
Advent
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Dude are you insane? You should read more before asking, if not why else would this thread be here - the Mods would have long closed it.

I will not quit until I've completed it. Currently I'm close to starting work on a mobile/rematch system, which is basically how the trainers will call you when they are ready for a rematch. While I'm at it, I'll give a low down on what next till the beta release.

- Complete Azalea
- Complete Titlescreen (It can be considered done but I want the exit to be after the cry)
- Mobile/Rematch system
- Recode Intro Sequence and Movie (If Possible)
Sorry for not reading, was really eager to play your hack after seeing the screen shots. GL:]
Old February 23rd, 2010, 10:02 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir.euge View Post
Dont u guys think that zodiacthegreat should make the pokemon move like they did in crystal. im thinking you can find the difference between Ruby and Emerald and see how nintendo made them "move"!
Fixed. After all, despite this game being a remake of a GBC game.. It really has nothing to do with the GBC system.
But I really doubt it's as easy as comparing the two. And.. You probably shouldn't try to rally everyone in his own thread. It's... Not very subtle.

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links