< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio Ruby Pokémon Crush - Last Update [18/12] Completed!

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply

Old May 8th, 2014 (5:04 AM). Edited December 18th, 2015 by RedMort.

Hi everyone, I'm RedMort, a spanish hacker and it is my work.
First of all, sorry my bad English, i'm not speak very well xD

POKÉMON CRUSH
Hack of: Pokémon Ruby
Maker: RedMort
Language: Spanish

STORY
Legends tell of a mysterious man; a caregiver, one of the happiest you'd ever find. He would spend countless hours with his pokemon, days even, just feeding them, playing with them, and caring for their wounds. One day, he found a weak Marowak; a wounded one that, as time went on, he grew more and more attached to. Being as fond of caregiving as he was, the caregiver discovered medicine that was helpful for curing pokemon, as well as others that weren't so effective.

The man eventually came upon a terribly wounded Charmander. The pokemon demanded much of his time thanks to its condition, and as a result, the Marowak, who had grown strong thanks to the care and nurturing of the caregiver, felt that it had taken a backseat to the Charmander. It felt that it was being rejected. With sadness and regret in its heart, it began to isolate itself from the other pokemon.

Charmander soon recovered thanks to the aid of the caregiver, and the Marowak felt a massive amount of resentment towards it, distancing itself from the caregiver. The resentment grew to the point where Marowak couldn't take it anymore. It confronted the Charmander and the two battled brutally and mercilessly. Marowak had the upperhand, and as it was ready to send Charmander the killing blow, the caregiver swept the Charmander up. This was the final nail in the coffin for Marowak, it no longer had a place in the caregivers heart. Realizing this, the Marowak fled the farm.

Years passed. The caregiver went on as he previously did, though his heart was still heavy under the weight of Marowak's departure. Then, one day, he noticed the headline in a newspaper.

"Rogue Marowak Causes Fear Throughout Region"

The article went on to describe the acts of terror that it enacted. The caregiver was sure that the Marowak described was the same Marowak that had fled the farm all those years ago. He needed to go. He made to leave the farm and go to the last reported place that the Marowak has appeared. However, he wasn't given the time to leave. The Marowak had returned, and it darted towards the farm. It stopped just short of the farm gate, tired and angry, collapsing out of fatigue.

It was incapacitated for many days, but after a time, it recovered. There was no time for any sort reunion, however, as police arrived at the farmhouse with a warrant for the Marowak. The caregiver tried to keep the pokemon safe, but due to his aide he was arrested for being an accomplice. The Marowak, however, managed to escape, and it did not forget what the caregiver had done for it. A week after the incident, along with a fellow Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, the Marowak overran the jail, successfully saving and hiding the caregiver. Thus seemingly ending the tale of the caregiver...?

Years have passed and the region has seen massive change. The government has been reformed, and lately you seem to notice that there is a lot of talk about something strange...
"Written by machomuu. Thanks a lot"

SCREENSHOTS

VIDEOS

WORLDMAP
Worldmap (Not yet)
Region Name: Armonia

BETA

AWARDS
Spoiler:

CREDITS
Spoiler:

Laflacapkm = Banner del principio de la pagina

Sayer = Por todo lo que me ha ayudado en todo. Sin él, esto no existiría

Javi4315♪ = Scripts

Koder = Tiles
Shawn = Tiles
Kyledove = Tiles
Alistair = Tiles
Calis Project = Tiles
Anbuja = Tiles
Dinosauradon = Tiles
ThatSoSwitty = Tiles
Wesley FG = Tiles
XDinky = Tiles
~Seiyouh = Tiles

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 8th, 2014 (6:16 AM).
100tifiko

Nature: Brave
Oh, is you Redmort, I play the beta and looks very very good, the graphics are acceptable, is a great work of yours

Keep working on the hack and Saludos!!!
[center]
Old May 8th, 2014 (2:33 PM).
Till When?
Platinum Tier

Nature: Lax
Well, based solely on the images, the game looks quite nice.
It take it the Pico Rhydon and Pico Rhyhorn are replacements for Strength and Rock Smash?

The story was a little confusing, no doubt due to your use of Google Translate, but seemed interesting enough.

I'll have to give the game a try.
Lost is dead. He was the Witch.

"I swear, if that penguin keeps visiting you, I'll kill you."

#ONEderground
The Underground's 1st Anniversary Collab

UG Twitter osu! Pair
Old May 8th, 2014 (3:16 PM).
Hail the dawn of brown MC
ModeratorCS

Nature: Relaxed
Alright, RedMort, I decided to rewrite your story so that it will be easy to read for English speakers. If you like it, feel free to use it in the first post.

Quote:
Legends tell of a mysterious man; a caregiver, one of the happiest you'd ever find. He would spend countless hours with his pokemon, days even, just feeding them, playing with them, and caring for their wounds. One day, he found a weak Marowak; a wounded one that, as time went on, he grew more and more attached to. Being as fond of caregiving as he was, the caregiver discovered medicine that was helpful for curing pokemon, as well as others that weren't so effective.

The man eventually came upon a terribly wounded Charmander. The pokemon demanded much of his time thanks to its condition, and as a result, the Marowak, who had grown strong thanks to the care and nurturing of the caregiver, felt that it had taken a backseat to the Charmander. It felt that it was being rejected. With sadness and regret in its heart, it began to isolate itself from the other pokemon.

Charmander soon recovered thanks to the aid of the caregiver, and the Marowak felt a massive amount of resentment towards it, distancing itself from the caregiver. The resentment grew to the point where Marowak couldn't take it anymore. It confronted the Charmander and the two battled brutally and mercilessly. Marowak had the upperhand, and as it was ready to send Charmander the killing blow, the caregiver swept the Charmander up. This was the final nail in the coffin for Marowak, it no longer had a place in the caregivers heart. Realizing this, the Marowak fled the farm.

Years passed. The caregiver went on as he previously did, though his heart was still heavy under the weight of Marowak's departure. Then, one day, he noticed the headline in a newspaper.

"Rogue Marowak Causes Fear Throughout Region"

The article went on to describe the acts of terror that it enacted. The caregiver was sure that the Marowak described was the same Marowak that had fled the farm all those years ago. He needed to go. He made to leave the farm and go to the last reported place that the Marowak has appeared. However, he wasn't given the time to leave. The Marowak had returned, and it darted towards the farm. It stopped just short of the farm gate, tired and angry, collapsing out of fatigue.

It was incapacitated for many days, but after a time, it recovered. There was no time for any sort reunion, however, as police arrived at the farmhouse with a warrant for the Marowak. The caregiver tried to keep the pokemon safe, but due to his aide he was arrested for being an accomplice. The Marowak, however, managed to escape, and it did not forget what the caregiver had done for it. A week after the incident, along with a fellow Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, the Marowak overran the jail, successfully saving and hiding the caregiver. Thus seemingly ending the tale of the caregiver...?

Years have passed and the region has seen massive change. The government has been reformed, and lately you seem to notice that there is a lot of talk about something strange...
Old May 11th, 2014 (8:50 AM). Edited May 13th, 2014 by RedMort.

Hi, I have worked on my project fixing bugs, and here, I bring u the new Beta, V1.6
Pokémon Crush Beta 1.6

What's New?
I have implemented a new Pokédex. I have ordered pokémons who will appears on my hack on the Regional Pokédex.
That Pokédex isn't finish and you will receive the National one.
I have created the Route 12 too, and the pickage system, but on that Beta, you don't get any Pickage, you will only see the rocks.

And that's all, i'm gonna answer your comments:

GOLD: Thank u, now you can enter on Campers, because before, you can't xD (bugs).
Saludos, y espero que te este gustando xD gracias por comentar

itari: Yes, pickages will replace Strenght and Rock Smash, i don't like these movements and... good bye xD.
The story has just been changed, and i have never use google translator for so long texts, i promise xD Thanks for comment, and I wish you play it and get funny

machomuu: I haven't words, thank u so much, when you need something, ask for me xD I owe you one
Old May 11th, 2014 (9:04 AM).
ModeratorCSPokéCommunity Daily Staff

Can't really tell much of what is going on, to be honest. All I know is I despise the style of having more than one tree style in the overworld.

Pokémon Trinity
[16:53] @Christοs: i like kids
Old June 4th, 2014 (6:24 AM).

Hi everyone! I'm here again to show you the progress of mi hack. Let's see:

1) "New Pickages" news
Spoiler:

First of all, i have changed the system.
Now, we can get 3 pickages: Rhyhorn, Rhydon and Beedrill.
Before that, Rhydon Pickage was better than Rhyhorn, but now, it have been changed, each one has their own features.
That features are "Durability", "% of Pokémon appearance", and "% of Shiny Pokémon appearance".
You will choose the pickage you like more.
The "Beedrill Pickage" can be broken.

2) New Pokédex
Spoiler:

I have inserted a new pokédex. I had problems with the Pokédex because on my hack, I mix Pokémon of the three first generations, and the National Dex is too ugly.
I don't tell u how many Pokémon will be on my hack, but I can show a scan.

3) New Headbutt system.
Spoiler:

I have add a new system of Headbutt.
I have done that only one pokémon with a certain nature can do that movement against the trees.
My hack has a lot of trees, so this movement only can be used against smaller ones.
As you can see, there are 2 different trees, brown and green.
The green trees can throw different pokémon, and the brown ones, items.

The pokémon and items thrown deppends of the places you will do that.

4) New maps.
Spoiler:

My favorite part of the rom hacking, the maps.
I have added a lot of maps, but this is very repetitive, so I am going to show you the new tiles I have inserted. The beach ones.

Credits: Alucus
The minisprite is very broken, I know xD.

5) I have translate the movements using ChangKhan patch.

Answers
Spoiler:

Shinx = I love to have more than one kind, for give him more beauty. Thanks for your comment

And that's all, I hope that you know to appreciate all the work it takes, because for an inexperienced person like me is so much, and nothing else, we see you!
Old June 8th, 2014 (6:07 PM).
norмal rυleѕ don'т apply тo мe...
Silver Tier

Nature: Naughty
Thank you so much for the hack, and the beat is enjoyable!! but can you make it in english.. I understand spanish... but most of players dont understand it
Old June 26th, 2014 (2:14 AM).

Hi everyone!

I have received some reports of my hack, so I have work on that to resolved the bugs.

And here it is, the 1,7 Version.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k8...C3%B3n+1.7.rar

Caramel-O: Thanks for comment, I don't speak very well English, so my hack will looks like a joke.
I want to translate it because I know is difficult to play a game who is made in other language but I will do it at final, when all will be finish.
If someone wants to waste his time translating my hack, I will be grateful with him
Old June 26th, 2014 (10:43 PM).

Nature: Quirky
I'll be watching this one, it looks awesome so far! Keep going please
Old June 27th, 2014 (1:51 AM).
The Storm of Friendship

Send a message via Skype™ to Astraea
Your Story idea looking good! Good Luck complete it!
Old July 7th, 2014 (6:22 PM).
THE Chimchar Tamer

Nature: Bold
It seems interesting. Looking forward to an english version.

Old July 7th, 2014 (11:26 PM).
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
first of all mapping and tiles are good. But you should edit sprites and is there any english version ? people will love english more ! Looking forward for it.

My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
"I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

Old July 17th, 2014 (11:21 PM).
Banned

is it done, I'm revved up to try it.
Old July 17th, 2014 (11:45 PM).
Hufflepuff and Slytherin

Nature: Gentle
Is there an English version?
"Haters? They sit in their basement, comment on my videos, giving me more views, breaking more records. My haters helped me achieve that." - Justin Bieber

"Um, I work in a bakery." - Harry Styles

"Feel free to insult me, but you don’t have the right to insult our fans." - Louis Tomlinson

How to get the e with the accent over it used in Pokémon.

Alt + 0233

Old July 20th, 2014 (4:46 AM).

First of all, thanks for comment, this is not an update hack post.
I'm seeing that post has a many comments, and I want to answer you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendon McCullum View Post
Your Story idea looking good! Good Luck complete it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraDragon97 View Post
I'll be watching this one, it looks awesome so far! Keep going please
I am working everyday on it, thanks for comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by person10101 View Post
It seems interesting. Looking forward to an english version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmazingSpiderMan View Post
first of all mapping and tiles are good. But you should edit sprites and is there any english version ? people will love english more ! Looking forward for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Is there an English version?
That will be difficult because my English' level is very small, but I'm on the obligation of translate it on the future, I don't know when, but I will do it.
I will edit sprites, I think that second Beta will contains all of them, but I can't promise it.
Thanks for comment

Finally, I want to say that I will update less often because according as I advance, there are less things to show you so keep comment and enjoy it, there are so many surprises inside of the hack. Thanks for comment another time and.. see u!
Old July 22nd, 2014 (12:02 PM). Edited July 22nd, 2014 by Lucra.

Nature: Jolly
The hacks seems rather interesting, but I think you should start looking for a translater asap.
I think most people on PC (like me) want's to enjoy the hack to the fullest and that is going to be hard when it's in a language I can't speak nor read.
I'll be playing the translated version when it's out though, this way i'm be able to follow the full story line and it's going to be easier to know where I need to go next since most NPC's tell you that after a sub-/main event.

I got to say the story line is rather impressive and really creative, hope you're not letting this hack drop down.
Looking for good and creative rom hacks!
(Msg me if you'd have some suggestions!)
Old July 22nd, 2014 (1:22 PM).

Oh men, the good looking hacks are always either Spanish, Italian or Twisted Mind :D

Would be cool if you could find a translater
Working on:

#fasterSneasel :D (nohomo)

Coolest IRC with the coolest people in the coolest rooms:
http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?c...overy,fluorite
Old October 28th, 2014 (6:55 AM).

Hi guys! I am here again with another update. Let's see it:

1º Principal post.
I have changed the "Screenshots" part. I have made a big image with some features of my hack.
In the image, you will see indoors CP, houses and the title screen. Enjoy it :D

2º Changes on the hack.
I have change some parts of the dialogs which didn't explain at all the story of the hack.

3º New Screenshots

:D

4º Hack Translation
An user of this community, "Fun Size" is translating my hack. He offered to do it, so THANK U VERY MUCH

That's all, i'm going to answer comments, so see us on the next update!

[spoiler= Answers]
Lucra = Translation is coming
JosefingGaming = Haha thanks [/spoiler]
Old October 28th, 2014 (7:25 AM).
Cool Trainer

I think this will be better if on emerald but the story seems interesting
battle background looking nice and clean
good luck mate!

Hacks I support:

Old December 15th, 2014 (7:31 AM).

Hi everyone!
I am glad to say that i have released the second beta of that "perfect" game xD
It is still on Spanish, but on some weeks i will bring u the translation.
If someone wants to play it, i have put the link on the home comment, and now, I put some things that my game brings to the players:

Bugs solved:
· Luci's comment before you leave the cave.
· Sara's comment at final of Ruta 13.
· Periodist's script on Pueblo Seedot.
· New full Pokédex.
· Levels of enemies pokémon.
· Gyms.
· Minisprites.

Whats new?
· More maps.
· More systems.
· More campers.
· More characters.
· BACKGROUNDS.
· More objects.
· I cant's remember anymore, play and see it xD.

Betatesters:
· Aguiar
· Blax
· ApoloD
· Parritalol
· KraimonPower
Thanks a lot of them, they told me some bugs that i can solved.

On the .rar i have put a note with some features, as known bugs, but it is on spanish, sorry.
I want to tell that i am not going to release more betas, the next thing that i will update, will be the complete game, on English of course.
Thanks for comment, and enjoy it! ;D
Old December 15th, 2014 (7:49 AM).

Nature: Modest
Looking foward for the english version!! Nice hack btw!
Waiting For this Hacks: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, P9kemon Discovery, GAIA, LIFE, Giratina's Legend (english)
Tutorial on how to patch a ROM
Old December 15th, 2014 (12:18 PM).
Divine

Nature: Modest
cant wait for full game good luck
I see you
Old January 15th, 2015 (10:11 AM).

Hi everyone! Someone played the hack? Tell me your opinions please

I am here another time with new features.
The first, a new way to play the hack. When you arrive to an especified place, you can enter on the skin of a Meowth to live a story.
I will show the Route14 of my hack, the first you see when are playing the hero:

Do you like the Route inside of Meowth's eyes?

And the second feature I want to show is the system of Achievements.
Yes, achievements. Somebody that had play my hack, can see that there aren't the current story of the hacks.
The story of my hack is writing while you play, so you can get any objects, pokemon... THINGS, that another player can't.
Then, on that way, if you win "X" bets, if you gain "X" money, if you reach the high "campers" level, if you cook all the recipes... you will win an achievement.
The achievements are Pokémon on lvl 1, edited by me which can't gain experience, and won't learn new attacks so, Why is so important that Pokémon?
The Pokémon are simbolic, you can enter all the "Achievements" on a box of your PC and show us how long you played the hack, and the things you did.
Is difficult to explain, and if I can't speak 100% English, imposible, I wish you understand me.
Something like that:

Changing "?" symbols for specials Pokémon.
Note: "Achievement Pokémon" can't be captured.

The last update is my own fanbar, if anyone loves my hack, here are a way to show me xD

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/FSD2HAf.png
That's all, comment please, and happy new year!
Old January 27th, 2015 (4:13 AM).

Hi! Sorry for double-posting, but i need to update the hack.
Today, i'm gonna give u the translation of the first Beta.
All the work has been done by Fun Size, thank u so much.

Now, u can live the story until the first moment, and understand all the events.
I wont to speak any more xD, here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/74....7+%28U%29.rar

Enjoy! :D
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links