The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #301    
Old April 13th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Superjub's Avatar
Superjub
Pokémon Aureolin
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Another Bug Report:

There is a major glitch in genesis Cave where you and trainers appear under tiles etc. it's quite glitchy. :\ I'll try and get a screenshot.
__________________


Pokémon Aureolin



  #302    
Old April 13th, 2010, 10:23 AM
xJordan360's Avatar
xJordan360
plurfection.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: 541
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
It might be just me, but when i click the downloads it redirects me to an invalid attachment specified page?

EDIT: Nevermind me, I figured it out. Just a lil kiddie full of fail here.
Game looks good, by the way :D
__________________
  #303    
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Pokepal17's Avatar
Pokepal17
More cowbell~
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Steeltown
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
This might be hard to do but the title screen would look very good if you could make the PRESS START blink and have animated bubbles in the background.
I don't think Manipulation is really bothered about that. :3


And Harry, nice to see custom move tutors <:
Will you edit the TMs too?
__________________
Pokémon Stardrop
  #304    
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:57 PM
hashtag's Avatar
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Salisbury, England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokepal17 View Post
I don't think Manipulation is really bothered about that. :3


And Harry, nice to see custom move tutors <:
Will you edit the TMs too?
Maybe, but then I'd have to edit every Pokémon in the game. :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJordan360 View Post
It might be just me, but when i click the downloads it redirects me to an invalid attachment specified page?

EDIT: Nevermind me, I figured it out. Just a lil kiddie full of fail here.
Game looks good, by the way :D
XD;

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
Another Bug Report:

There is a major glitch in genesis Cave where you and trainers appear under tiles etc. it's quite glitchy. :\ I'll try and get a screenshot.
Yeah, I haven't got around to editing the background and behaviour bytes for those tiles yet. I just assumed they were fine. Either way, it's not really a major glitch. :| (Fixed it in beta 2.22 and some other stuff.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
This might be hard to do but the title screen would look very good if you could make the PRESS START blink and have animated bubbles in the background.
My assembley abilities don't stretch that far. :<

Anyway, see my reply to Retribution for a little update.
__________________
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos
  #305    
Old April 13th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Pokepal17's Avatar
Pokepal17
More cowbell~
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Steeltown
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post

Maybe, but then I'd have to edit every Pokémon in the game. :<



XD;

Thanks.



Yeah, I haven't got around to editing the background and behaviour bytes for those tiles yet. I just assumed they were fine. Either way, it's not really a major glitch. (Fixed it in beta 2.22 and some other stuff.)



My assembley abilities don't stretch that far. :<

Anyway, see my reply to Retribution for a little update.
Lazy >:

BTW, Atlanta Plains is a great map, Christos is a sexy mapper. :3

And Harry, are you going to make one of those big cities like Goldenrod, Saffron, Veilstone etc.?
__________________
Pokémon Stardrop
  #306    
Old April 14th, 2010, 02:35 AM
princeken09
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
yay it's fixed nice game, hope this gets finished. More power!
  #307    
Old April 14th, 2010, 09:02 AM
hashtag's Avatar
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Salisbury, England
Age: 19
Gender: Male


I inserted a new tree tile for Colt Forest. :3

Credits;

Kyledove - Tree
Zein - Tree Stump
__________________
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos
  #308    
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Superjub's Avatar
Superjub
Pokémon Aureolin
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
The fourth gym leader is quite glitchy. The background is black, and the ROM freezes often because certain moves are used. I remember using Fire Punch against one of her Pokemon and the game froze, for instand. Also, there is a glitched trainer to the right of the city where the fourth gym leader is. It's a Rocket Grunt, and the game freezes after beating him. Apart from that, I'm loving the game, especially the rocket event in Thames Town.
__________________


Pokémon Aureolin



  #309    
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:20 PM
hashtag's Avatar
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Salisbury, England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
The fourth gym leader is quite glitchy. The background is black, and the ROM freezes often because certain moves are used. I remember using Fire Punch against one of her Pokemon and the game froze, for instand. Also, there is a glitched trainer to the right of the city where the fourth gym leader is. It's a Rocket Grunt, and the game freezes after beating him. Apart from that, I'm loving the game, especially the rocket event in Thames Town. :)

What? :< I just faced her and that didn't happen to me. I also know about the trainer, but Atalanta Plains wasn't meant to be in the beta and I don't condone playing through it. I've fixed everything on that route though. (Not in a public beta, though.)
__________________
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos
  #310    
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Superjub's Avatar
Superjub
Pokémon Aureolin
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post



What? :< I just faced her and that didn't happen to me. I also know about the trainer, but Atalanta Plains wasn't meant to be in the beta and I don't condone playing through it. I've fixed everything on that route though. (Not in a public beta, though.)
That's strange. \; I don't think I'm using a bad ROM, patched it incorrectly etc. because everything else is working fine. :\
__________________


Pokémon Aureolin



  #311    
Old April 14th, 2010, 01:26 PM
hashtag's Avatar
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Salisbury, England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Well, I haven't changed anything in A-Map of that kind since I released it. D:

~*!*~HELP PLEASE~*!*~

Hello all, I'm really looking for anyone who can music hack/compose to join the Sienna team. That's not all, I'm also looking for high quality mappers. You see, I have no inspiration and would like another mapper to join. However, mappers aren't as high priority as music hackers. I'd really LOVE for Sienna to have custom music. ^_^
__________________
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos
  #312    
Old April 14th, 2010, 01:46 PM
sasquatchd00d's Avatar
sasquatchd00d
welcoming a clean head.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: barracuda, capital of the world
Age: 22
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
~*!*~HELP PLEASE~*!*~

Hello all, I'm really looking for anyone who can music hack/compose to join the Sienna team. That's not all, I'm also looking for high quality mappers. You see, I have no inspiration and would like another mapper to join. However, mappers aren't as high priority as music hackers. I'd really LOVE for Sienna to have custom music. ^_^
If you need a mapper, I might be able to do a map for you here and there. :)

Do you need proof of work? Because I'm not sure if I'm the type of mapper you're looking for.
__________________
[ [???="Not so good artwork. If you can even call it that."]deviantART[/???] | [???="No thread yet. Maybe eventually."]Pokémon Apollo[/???] | [???="SkythurBathandBeyond151"]Pair[/???] ]
  #313    
Old April 15th, 2010, 06:33 AM
AimayBee's Avatar
AimayBee
Mighty Spriter
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cloud 9
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
I know you don't need mappers that bad, but i've been following this hack for a while now and i would like to help.
I have taken art and design in college and have high grades in it, i'm not like other mappers as i know exactly what looks good in a map and what doesn't.
Examples of my work are in little folders on my profile... [Kinda new to these types of forums lol]
I hope you will let me help, just PM or VM me and you can test me if you want. x
--Aimay. x
__________________

I've had a few requests to make this hack an actual thing now. So I'm re-inserting the tileset into an earlier, non-corrupted file.



Let me know if you want the beta 0.5.
  #314    
Old April 15th, 2010, 11:24 AM
hashtag's Avatar
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Salisbury, England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasquatchd00d View Post
If you need a mapper, I might be able to do a map for you here and there. :)

Do you need proof of work? Because I'm not sure if I'm the type of mapper you're looking for.
See your VMs. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimayBee View Post
I know you don't need mappers that bad, but i've been following this hack for a while now and i would like to help.
I have taken art and design in college and have high grades in it, i'm not like other mappers as i know exactly what looks good in a map and what doesn't.
Examples of my work are in little folders on my profile... [Kinda new to these types of forums lol]
I hope you will let me help, just PM or VM me and you can test me if you want. x
--Aimay. x
I'm sorry, but I've looked at your maps and they're a tad abysmal. :< We've also closed the mapping position now.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

I've completely finished mapping Vrai Cave and have scripted two of its caverns.



Credits:
Kyledove - Tiles
mitchel1 - Inserting them. ;)
__________________
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos

Last edited by hashtag; April 15th, 2010 at 11:31 AM.
  #315    
Old April 15th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Superjub's Avatar
Superjub
Pokémon Aureolin
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post


See your VMs.



I'm sorry, but I've looked at your maps and they're a tad abysmal. :< We've also closed the mapping position now.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

I've completely finished mapping Vrai Cave and have scripted two of its caverns.


The caves called Vrai Cave? xD That's awesome! :D As for the cave itself, I can't find any flaws and I think from the two screenshots thta it looks good. I wonder what Pokemon will be in the cave?
__________________


Pokémon Aureolin



  #316    
Old April 15th, 2010, 11:41 AM
AimayBee's Avatar
AimayBee
Mighty Spriter
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cloud 9
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post

See your VMs.



I'm sorry, but I've looked at your maps and they're a tad abysmal. :< We've also closed the mapping position now.
Oops... Forgot to change the private one to able to see... The hack screenshots are messing with tile changer...

Oh well... At least i can still play your hack. lol
__________________

I've had a few requests to make this hack an actual thing now. So I'm re-inserting the tileset into an earlier, non-corrupted file.



Let me know if you want the beta 0.5.
  #317    
Old April 15th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Darkerm's Avatar
Darkerm
Darkness is Not always Evil
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bangladesh
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Vrai Cave.....! Kinda strange name but the tiles are wonderfull.....XD. Also your map of Vrai cave is very very good{not sure you maped it or anyone alse but really good}. Hope I can play new beta soon and good luck.
__________________


"My Hack"


Banner By "YAS"
Avatar By "HackMew"
  #318    
Old April 15th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post


See your VMs. ;)



I'm sorry, but I've looked at your maps and they're a tad abysmal. :< We've also closed the mapping position now.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

I've completely finished mapping Vrai Cave and have scripted two of its caverns.



Credits:
Kyledove - Tiles
mitchel1 - Inserting them. ;)
Vrai Cave looks fantastic, Harribo. :>

I wish that I could say I can write music but I can't~
__________________
aka Zebraiken | pairs; Ω & ζ | bffl; λ | now; Ϟ | twin; ξ | brother; φ | sister; Ψ | neeks; Ϫ
  #319    
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:00 PM
PapaLuLu27's Avatar
PapaLuLu27
I SPRITE THINGS AM I COOL NOW.
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Nature: Docile
Seems like there's going to be a lot of Vrai in this game xD

I recently finished the second beta - loved it =D I was hooked on every second of it. Nalani was really easy for me though, somehow my team grew up to be anti-electric [Nidoking, Duglug, Breloom] and I can't wait for the next release!

Oh and after the Pteraerial Event my game experienced technical difficulties. I checked my Pokemon Menu to see it but then my game turned black while the music in the background when I pressed Start. The second time [since I had to do the event again on that point] I left instead of pressing anything and when I moved there was a glitchy strip of pixels in the background. The mini game was really fun nonetheless. It would be nice if you could make it more random though. When I went through it again because of the Start Menu problem I noticed everything was the same.

Keep up the good workkkk!~
__________________

-Pokémon Chicken! It will probably never come.-
So instead~ Enjoy this;
Pokémon Sienna - where the epic stuff lies.
♥ Hacks - I sprite everything myself ♥
Thing in my avatar is mine and only mine. You take I shoot. You.
  #320    
Old April 15th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Slovenia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
The second screen of the cave looks glitched. Why did you use stairs on the ground?

Only now I realize how good the tiles actually look! :D
Good luck!
__________________
  #321    
Old April 16th, 2010, 05:15 AM
hashtag's Avatar
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Salisbury, England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
The caves called Vrai Cave? xD That's awesome! :D As for the cave itself, I can't find any flaws and I think from the two screenshots thta it looks good. :) I wonder what Pokemon will be in the cave? :S
Uh, four fakemon, some usual suspects and some Smeargle. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkerm View Post
Vrai Cave.....! Kinda strange name but the tiles are wonderfull.....XD. Also your map of Vrai cave is very very good{not sure you maped it or anyone alse but really good}. Hope I can play new beta soon and good luck.
Vrai = French for truth. :<

Thanks, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrai View Post
Vrai Cave looks fantastic, Harribo. :>

I wish that I could say I can write music but I can't~
Thanks, Jakebear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post
Seems like there's going to be a lot of Vrai in this game xD

I recently finished the second beta - loved it =D I was hooked on every second of it. Nalani was really easy for me though, somehow my team grew up to be anti-electric [Nidoking, Duglug, Breloom] and I can't wait for the next release!

Oh and after the Pteraerial Event my game experienced technical difficulties. I checked my Pokemon Menu to see it but then my game turned black while the music in the background when I pressed Start. The second time [since I had to do the event again on that point] I left instead of pressing anything and when I moved there was a glitchy strip of pixels in the background. The mini game was really fun nonetheless. It would be nice if you could make it more random though. When I went through it again because of the Start Menu problem I noticed everything was the same.

Keep up the good workkkk!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post

Pokémon Sienna, Beta 2 Official Release


  • Some tiles glitch up inside the house after the RoA mini-game, this is currently unfixable. It doesn't mess with the game and is therefore unimportant. Just refresh the map and they'll be gone forever.
Thanks, though. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Sunlight View Post
The second screen of the cave looks glitched. Why did you use stairs on the ground?

Only now I realize how good the tiles actually look! :D
Good luck!
Haha, really... Don't ask. I do not know how that happened. Look below for how it was meant to look. :P.

__________________
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos
  #322    
Old April 16th, 2010, 05:23 AM
Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
Banjora Marxvile
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
I meant to comment before, the caves look great! Only 2 issues, and 1 is a personal thing, so I will put that under the "Ignore if you want" bit:

The girls head overlaps the bridg,e which is weird.. Probably due to the Background Byte for the bridge, right? If it wasn't intentional, you probably know how to fi xit anyway... But hey, I may as well say try making the bridge not have a Background Byte, and seeing if it still works, without her head overlapping the bridge.

And personal opinion (IGNORE if you want):

The Cave opening looks weird. True that the black gap of the original Pokemon ones weren't exactly realistic, but the new entrance looks weird. Probably due to:

A. The entrance doesn't have an outline
B. Unfamiliarity. (Probably not a word, but works)
__________________

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
Numb for pretentious pain
As he spins the wheel
There's no loss nor no gain...


Nerves o
f Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
Like Campari and Champagne
I'm on the rocks
Please tell me, What Is My Name?

  #323    
Old April 18th, 2010, 02:07 PM
xJordan360's Avatar
xJordan360
plurfection.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: 541
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
I noticed a little glitch. It only happens sometimes, but in the first forest where you have a throwdown with Team Rocket, it occasiaonyll froze on me when I tried to exit the forest to the north.

Also, as for tradevolve pokemon, I was wondering how that would be implemented?

EDIT: another thing I noticed, and I realize you probably just haven't got to it yet, is that some of the NPC's still reference Kanto. For example in the 2nd gym's town, someone in the PokeCenter rode uphill from Fuschia.
Just a thought.

And I've noticed a lot of hacks have this in common, but the map is still of Kanto? I don't know how hard that is to change, but it'd help me find my way a lot more.

Hope that helps

EDIT 2: When fighting the Rocket Boss in Thames Town, I got his Skarmory into the red. At this point, he attempted to use a Max Revive. Naturally, it did nothing but waste a turn. Something you should look into fixing in a later version

On Steel Way there is a Bird Trainer with a Magikarp and Gyarados. Not sure if that was intentional or not, since Gyara is technically flying..

Two things i noticed in Rhine Village. Right at the entrance, one of the road tiles on the right is not able to be walked upon. And second, there is a sprite identical to the main male character who teaches beat up. Wasn't sure if you meant to re-use that.
__________________

Last edited by xJordan360; April 18th, 2010 at 04:39 PM.
  #324    
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:00 AM
AimayBee's Avatar
AimayBee
Mighty Spriter
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cloud 9
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Umm... Not sure if you did this but if you put movement permission 3C on the bridge and movement permission 0 at each edge of the bridge, you are able to walk over and under it, that should fix the girl who overlaps the bridge...

If you did do this, sorry, just wanting to help.

Umm... Not sure if you did this but if you put movement permission 3C on the bridge and movement permission 0 at each edge of the bridge, you are able to walk over and under it, that should fix the girl who overlaps the bridge...

If you did do this, sorry, just wanting to help.
__________________

I've had a few requests to make this hack an actual thing now. So I'm re-inserting the tileset into an earlier, non-corrupted file.



Let me know if you want the beta 0.5.

Last edited by AimayBee; April 19th, 2010 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #325    
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:48 AM
hashtag's Avatar
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Salisbury, England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by AimayBee View Post
Umm... Not sure if you did this but if you put movement permission 3C on the bridge and movement permission 0 at each edge of the bridge, you are able to walk over and under it, that should fix the girl who overlaps the bridge...

If you did do this, sorry, just wanting to help. :)

Umm... Not sure if you did this but if you put movement permission 3C on the bridge and movement permission 0 at each edge of the bridge, you are able to walk over and under it, that should fix the girl who overlaps the bridge...

If you did do this, sorry, just wanting to help. :)
Why are you even saying this? This was mentioned a post or so above your own. Please, read the majority of the thread before commenting. Also, your solution is incorrect. It's all about the behaviour byte and the such. The movement permission just makes it walkable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJordan360 View Post
I noticed a little glitch. It only happens sometimes, but in the first forest where you have a throwdown with Team Rocket, it occasiaonyll froze on me when I tried to exit the forest to the north.

Also, as for tradevolve pokemon, I was wondering how that would be implemented?

EDIT: another thing I noticed, and I realize you probably just haven't got to it yet, is that some of the NPC's still reference Kanto. For example in the 2nd gym's town, someone in the PokeCenter rode uphill from Fuschia.
Just a thought.

And I've noticed a lot of hacks have this in common, but the map is still of Kanto? I don't know how hard that is to change, but it'd help me find my way a lot more.

Hope that helps ^_^

EDIT 2: When fighting the Rocket Boss in Thames Town, I got his Skarmory into the red. At this point, he attempted to use a Max Revive. Naturally, it did nothing but waste a turn. Something you should look into fixing in a later version ^_^

On Steel Way there is a Bird Trainer with a Magikarp and Gyarados. Not sure if that was intentional or not, since Gyara is technically flying..

Two things i noticed in Rhine Village. Right at the entrance, one of the road tiles on the right is not able to be walked upon. And second, there is a sprite identical to the main male character who teaches beat up. Wasn't sure if you meant to re-use that.
Nah, the forest works for me. :<

Trade evolve are level evolve and have been implemented.

Text editing isn't exactly my number one priority.

Yeah, that's not a problem. I know exactly how to edit the world map. The problem is making a world map.

Yeah haha, I didn't know whether that would work out. But I tried it anyway, unfortunately it didn't work and I left it in for comical purposes.

Yeah? They're technically flying types...

Yeah, I never changed the person OW. Not really a problem, though; the script works. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
I meant to comment before, the caves look great! Only 2 issues, and 1 is a personal thing, so I will put that under the "Ignore if you want" bit:

The girls head overlaps the bridg,e which is weird.. Probably due to the Background Byte for the bridge, right? If it wasn't intentional, you probably know how to fi xit anyway... But hey, I may as well say try making the bridge not have a Background Byte, and seeing if it still works, without her head overlapping the bridge.

And personal opinion (IGNORE if you want):

The Cave opening looks weird. True that the black gap of the original Pokemon ones weren't exactly realistic, but the new entrance looks weird. Probably due to:

A. The entrance doesn't have an outline
B. Unfamiliarity. (Probably not a word, but works)
Yeah, I just never got around to fixing the behaviour byte. It's working now.
__________________
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:52 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.