The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 7th, 2011, 10:23 PM
joshuathen
Beginning Trainer

what is the code for pokemon sienna walk though walls?!?!?!?

to get suft you have to get tarous which is outside of that you travelled to after getting 1 bage

Last edited by joshuathen; March 7th, 2011 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 12th, 2011, 03:36 AM
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010

Nature: Relaxed
I was a little bored so I decided to test one of the hacks in here and this one isn't actually so bad (don't like playing FireRed hacks that much)

I'm still at the very beginning - got "Moocow" or something like that and just asked to go to see the "rival". There are a couple of "emotion glitches" (you can already move but the script ends afterwards) but they aren't too bad. I'd fix them myself but don't think they bother that many players.

Hacks I support

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Old March 12th, 2011, 09:00 PM
-ty-
Don't Ask, Just Tell

Nature: Naughty
I would like to see more of a linear journey; it was difficult going through a forest and a few routes to get to a gym, and then retracing your steps back before the forest, and finding another route. The same follows with some of the action sequences. There is often a time where you might have to revisit a town, which can be somewhat repetitive. Also, some of the sprites could be done much better, however, a handful of them were really good. I enjoyed using Fauxphur, and hope that the game develops further. Great job on Hack ROM of the Year!

Don't be a rotten apple!
Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
!

Old March 15th, 2011, 02:18 PM
hashtag
king cook

Project discontinuation.

Thanks for everything. :)
The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Old March 15th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
This is quite saddening actually, although I kinda saw it coming.
Like many good hacks, it has been quit.
Well, just want to say this is an awesome hack, and I wish you all the best for the future.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old March 15th, 2011, 03:01 PM
r0bert
Quitifyingly awesome.

...that's too bad...
Why?
Old March 16th, 2011, 02:05 PM
The Cynic
♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥

Nature: Quirky
Well this is very saddening for one of the best hacks out there, especially after promising a return. :cer_frown:

Would it be possible to share the reason with us?

Thanks for your time. I wish you all the best for the future.

Old March 16th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Chimchar 9
inactive ~ depression :/

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chimchar 9
I'm guessing it's because of exams coming up and wanting to have more of a life, or even a girl friend. I'm not sure, but they could be the reasons.

Anyway, It's sad to see this hack un-finished.
Old March 16th, 2011, 02:38 PM
hashtag
king cook

I'll eventually post something, somewhere, that details my reasoning but it'll take a while for my thoughts to be rambled.
The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Old March 16th, 2011, 03:30 PM
chocchief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konor View Post
how do you get to Byan city after you beat the gym leader in Yukon town? And also, every time I try to fly the game crashes.
I have the fly glitch too, think its been mentioned several times before. P.s. have you found out how to get there yet?
Old March 17th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
Project discontinuation.

Thanks for everything. :)
Haha +10 points for such an epic exit. But this is too bad. I really did like this hack. Fauxphur is too awesome to just vanish. Good luck on your future endeavors.
Old March 17th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Darkerm
Darkness is Not always Evil

Nature: Gentle
I don't know the reason but it's really sad to know that this hack has been quite.

"My Hack"

Banner By "YAS"
Old March 18th, 2011, 12:27 AM
nunocspinto
Beginning Trainer

Old March 18th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Darthatron
巨大なトロール。
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Modest
Hope everything is alright, man. Sorry to see this stop.
Old March 18th, 2011, 04:39 PM
evulpsyduck
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Gentle
Awwww! I really love this game. Best of luck though!
Old March 18th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Pokepal17
More cowbell~

Nature: Modest
It's sad to see Sienna stop. I really love this hack, especially the mapping and Harry's strange creativity. :3
Old March 19th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
This hack has been through a lot, haha. While it's sad to see it stop, I'm glad it lived a near-full life. :)

Good luck with your future endeavors, Harry. You know you've got thousands of fans because of this... how does that make you feel? :3
Old March 21st, 2011, 04:55 PM
andis1
Beginning Trainer

manipulation, have you considered posting the last part of beta, whether or not it goes unfinished. youve put months of effort into an amazing game that youve only imporved upon since the last beta release, and unfortunelty, no one will ever know how great of a job you REALLY did in some of your final, and likely best updates. post the last bit. pleaseee!!!!!
Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:51 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
If this hack project is no longer in progress, shouldn't this thread be closed down?
I no longer see the point of a hack's thread to remain open if progress won't be happening in the near future.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 07:35 AM
hashtag
king cook

I'm pretty sure the thread's prefix exempts it from that rule, for the foreseeable future anyway.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 02:28 PM
Lugiaz Soul
I support Crystal Dust

When somebody quits, they never really give up. They will always come back one day. Pokemon is just so good!
Old March 22nd, 2011, 03:30 PM
Hangovergoblin
Beginning Trainer

Am I missing something? I'd very much like to download this and try it for myself. =/
Old March 22nd, 2011, 05:06 PM
Xz LegaCy zX
Beginning Trainer

Anychance the rest of the team and maybe a few others could finish this off for you? Or will you come back one time and finish it?
Old March 23rd, 2011, 12:26 PM
superguy5490
Beginning Trainer

Great hack, stinks that it wont be finished...
I need a little help. Team rocket is blocking the tv station in orinoco city, does anyone know what I have to do to progress further in the game?
Old March 25th, 2011, 12:22 PM
przemo107
Beginning Trainer

Hi I have problem.. hov to pass 3rd boss. I have 2 badge and i have problem i dont know what to do. some one help me?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links