The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 3rd, 2012, 01:51 AM
XXVIII
Romhacker Wannabe

Nature: Quiet
I'm so excited for the final release, i hope it is really not an April fools prank.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 09:20 AM
jstolze

Wow, I've never checked this hack out, and its final release is tomorrow!
Lucky me, eh? Oh, and since there's a gltich with fly, will that be fixed as well? Also, the fakemon look great, too! Congrats, Manipulation on completing the hack!
P.S: Is there a complete pokedex somewhere I can look so I can decide what PKMN to train? If there isn't, can you open it with Y.A.P.E to check, or is this locked?

Last edited by jstolze; April 3rd, 2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Forgot something...
Old April 3rd, 2012, 02:05 PM
ribbit3

I would rather like to know a little more about what I'll be catching (if the final release really is coming) as well; it's hard to choose a starter if you don't have at least a vague idea

Click here to unwrap a little!
Get your own at Click Critters!
Old April 3rd, 2012, 11:25 PM
usoremix
Beginning Trainer

I really hope this comes out today... so excited
Old April 4th, 2012, 05:00 AM
zekey
Beginning Trainer

i think its tomorow? Because this day is a special day to manipulation.. Thats what he said right? =D
Old April 4th, 2012, 05:33 AM
CommanderX
Beginning Trainer

He said he was releasing it Wednesday (Today) because it was a special day to him.
Old April 4th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Superjub

Nature: Timid
Just posting to say I'm eagerly awaiting the release. :D I can see you've put a lot of time and hard work into Sienna over the past few days, and I'd like to thank you personally. Also, the last time I played Sienna the furthest I got to was the Well IIRC. So I just can't wait to see how much has changed and to actually get further to be honest. XD Anyway, yeah, that is all I think.

Old April 4th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Damned

If this ends up being an April Fools joke I will cry. I have been waiting FOREVER to play a KOTOR style pokemon game. I'm so sick and tired of every game I play, I am forced to be "mr. melodramatic good guy who can do no wrong".
Old April 4th, 2012, 04:29 PM
ricanrocks
Beginning Trainer

i really hope that it will be released today, and it's not an april fool's prank... T.T
Old April 4th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Zetsubou Johnny

Nature: Bold
Seeing as he said today was a special day to him, I'm honestly sure he's busy. Lets give him a while. He mentioned trying to avoid an April's fool's conflict in the post he stated it was finished to it still being a prank would be in poor taste. Just give him a day or two and lets not go crazy here.
Old April 5th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Comerion
DGXZ

I love this game soo much This is also one of the only hacks that have fakemon in it, which have been well sprited too!
Old April 5th, 2012, 05:09 AM
usoremix
Beginning Trainer

Dang, this seems to be a April Fools joke, considering he hasn't said anything yet, and he said it'd be Wednesday...its Thursday now
Old April 5th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Pokemon Trainer Kevin

Nature: Adamant
Well that was just harsh.. I know it was April Fools and everything but really? You got everyones hopes up.

Then again, I may be wrong and he's just too lazy to upload the final beta, I'm not gonna rage just yet...
Old April 5th, 2012, 07:57 PM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Kevin View Post
Well that was just harsh.. I know it was April Fools and everything but really? You got everyones hopes up.

Then again, I may be wrong and he's just too lazy to upload the final beta, I'm not gonna rage just yet...
It's not about him being lazy, he has a life, as do the rest of us. Also, it's not april fools unless it's april 1st, and it's the 5th at the time I'm posting. I say we all just give him time. Maybe, just maybe, he's getting ready to post it in the next 24 hours (don't hold me on that)
P.S: Most of you wouldn't even be bugging him if he didn't give us a release date, and he could have just released it on a set date, without any notice. (which is what I would do in a time like this) Anyways, just give him time.
Old April 6th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Damned

How hard is it to just come online and upload a very small file? It would only take a couple of minutes, we are not talking about something that takes hours and hours to do. I am still willing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt and say something has been preventing him from uploading the file even though his site activity says he was on the site yesterday. If I don't see anything by Monday night, then it is safe for me to build a time machine, find the person who came up with April Fools, and repeatingly kick them in the you-know-where.
Old April 6th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Superjub

Nature: Timid
I have to agree with Damned to an extent to be honest. Manipulation probably shouldn't have said a release date to be honest, and it is two days overdue now. And as Damned said, Manipulation has logged into PC both Wednesday and Thursday. :\ The last I heard he was fixing some bugs though, so I guess something could have gone wrong, but I am starting to lose hope. :\

EDIT: I'm assuming the below post was direceted at me here. Haha. Me being insulting? All I've said is that it's a shame they we wer egivena release date and we're now several days overdue without any explanation whatsoever, despite Manipulation having logged in to PC. And I know that Manipulation doesn't HAVE to release it. Heck. I'd be disappointed, but I'd live. It's just a shame that we've been given a release date and... nothing. Had there been no given release date, I'd probably be pretty contempt with Beta 3 to be honest. Anyway, I'm gonna refrain from posting now. I wouldn't want this thread to become some flame war.

And oooooh no, I checked his profile. I must be so out of order. >.> Seriously, if I was stalking, I'd be checking all the other websites he uses etc. etc. (I don't, by the way.) All I've done is checked his latest activity- that is all. Again, all I really want at the moment is an explanation (such as it was an April Fools joke, found a bug etc.)

Last edited by Superjub; April 8th, 2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old April 7th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Cabe

Nature: Jolly
hey man, he's not your slave, and you have no right to rush him not even a bit. So shut up and let him do whatever he wants. It must drive you mad to see how people start insulting you for a few days delay. PLEASE, grow up, it's only a game. And stop stalking manipulation and cheking his profile! who the hell do you think you are?
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Damned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
hey man, he's not your slave, and you have no right to rush him not even a bit. So shut up and let him do whatever he wants. It must drive you mad to see how people start insulting you for a few days delay. PLEASE, grow up, it's only a game. And stop stalking manipulation and cheking his profile! who the hell do you think you are?
Calm down, nobody is shouting demands or hurling insults. We are all just anxious to get our hands on the completed hack. That is if it even exists.
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:22 PM
xxScarletDragonxx
Aestivalis Pilot

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to xxScarletDragonxx Send a message via Skype™ to xxScarletDragonxx
Wait, the final release is coming out soon? YAAAY!! This game was the first hack I ever played. :D Now I'm hooked on them!

I really love Morty you guys.
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:35 AM
pirouette

WOW?! So many awards......At first I thought this hack was just some normal fangame. But then I thought to have a look. The screenshots weren't tempting though. But after having another look just now & seeing all the awards, I really should start playing this. Haha, looks like I've learned my lesson, never judge a book by it's cover. I'll play it tomorrow.

Last edited by pirouette; April 9th, 2012 at 04:35 AM. Reason: typo error
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:58 AM
atie

Nature: Quiet
I'm going to check it out as soon as I finished Fuligin, The grass starter of this game is one my favourite fakemon by far.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Anuhrima
Darkness and Rebirth

This is just some critism but can you revise the fire starters sprite, it just look so flat and uncreative compared to the other starters.

BTW, can't wait to play the latest beta when it comes out. That was a cruel joke that you played.

Old April 11th, 2012, 11:07 AM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuhrima View Post
This is just some critism but can you revise the fire starters sprite, it just look so flat and uncreative compared to the other starters.

BTW, can't wait to play the latest beta when it comes out. That was a cruel joke that you played.
He said this was a joke? Where did he state this? Or are you just saying it would be a cruel joke?
Old April 11th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Anuhrima
Darkness and Rebirth

Originally Posted by jstolze View Post
He said this was a joke? Where did he state this? Or are you just saying it would be a cruel joke?
I'm mostly just assuming since he didn't reply to my pms, nor has he given us any update since Wednesday to tell us otherwise

Old April 12th, 2012, 04:31 PM
.Ángel~
Sombrero de Paja

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to .Ángel~ Send a message via Skype™ to .Ángel~
I'ma big fan of this hack since I tried it on the WAH website. Honestly, the best I saw.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links