The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 17th, 2012, 05:19 PM
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
Meh, I can't even be bothered anymore. But it is a bit sad that you can't be bothered to upload one single file to the community that brought your hack this fame, and you just repeatedly play cruel jokes on us.
Old April 17th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Father Time
Beginning Trainer

Well, Winter, I must apologize to you, because you automatically assumed I was upset or my life was affected by this, I was only stating what I merely thought. I don't mind you having your own opinion too, but there isn't a real need to attack anybody who had their hopes up. Silly. "Mad over the internet?" No Manipulation, don't think that's quite it.
Old April 17th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Damned

You know, sometimes people ask me why April Fools Day is my least favorite holiday. My answer to them is "Too many people who think they are funny when the only thing I'm laughing at is how hard they fail at comedy, and then other people who do pranks that are of very poor taste (like this one)".

Seriously, April Fools needs to be banned from the world. Anyone who practices it should immediately be subjected to a firing squad at sunrise.
Old April 18th, 2012, 05:50 AM
anugrah6
Togepi

i am not able to move after the naming is done what to do??
Old April 18th, 2012, 04:16 PM
GhostTornado
Beginning Trainer

I downloaded this game, and put it onto my gPSP. The game itself works fine, except that it won't let me save. Can anyone help? I tried looking for the answer, but the only thing I found was changing the save mode to 128 kh, but there isn't an option for that on the gpsp emulator
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Pokemon Trainer Kevin

Nature: Adamant
You know, I was a bit upset when I found out it was an April Fools joke, but then I realized...

IT'S JUST A GAME.

IT HAS NO IMPACT ON YOUR LIFE WHATSOEVER.

Sure, it is a pretty amazing game, and we are all excitedly awaiting it's possible release in the future, BUT THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT.

Patience is a vurtue, and Manipulation did announce the release of this hack on APRIL 1ST, A.K.A APRIL FOOLS DAY, you had to see it coming.
The beta will (hopefully) come someday, but for now, work on school, get some friends, play other Pokemon hacks, instead of sitting here, buttmad and complaining about A JOKE.

Well, that was my rant :]
Old April 18th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Omega Zero
Is back...
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Omega Zero
Wow do u people have nothing better to do then troll a guy who Made a joke on a holiday, it's not like releasing the hack is manipulations priority like he said the most important part in his life is coming up, u shuld find something better to do, honestly just leave him/her alone.
Old April 18th, 2012, 10:27 PM
DrFuji
repeat repeat repeat
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Okay guys, its seriously time to drop the discussion about April Fools. Regardless as to whether you thought it was mean, funny or just wanted to make a general statement about the reactions of others, there's no reason to keep complaining and arguing. Manipulation has explained the position Sienna is in right now and that's the end of it.

If you feel like you have something more to say to somebody, take it to PM. Keep the content of this thread centred around the released version from this post on.
Old April 19th, 2012, 01:12 PM
ribbit3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTornado View Post
I downloaded this game, and put it onto my gPSP. The game itself works fine, except that it won't let me save. Can anyone help? I tried looking for the answer, but the only thing I found was changing the save mode to 128 kh, but there isn't an option for that on the gpsp emulator
download visualboy advance instead, it works better and is more widely used. it has an option to change to the 128.

as for april fools day, I am still rather steamed, but I think DrFuji is right; it's been weeks and we should move on.

Click here to unwrap a little!
Get your own at Click Critters!
Old April 19th, 2012, 07:19 PM
cjc00ky

the games pretty good if it goes unfinished or not
but...i came across a "glitch" or an easy way to win wild or battle encounters....i have the baby aerodactyl and eveytime i've been using BITE they always flinch, nvr once been attacked ...and when it evolved and learned supersonic the enemy always hurted themselves ..i nvr saw them become unconfused since they always died and thunder wave always makes the pokemon paralyzed every turn (or all the thunder attacks the gym uses...and i got pissed!!!!!)

anyone else been or seen this?? or is this jus my rom???
Old April 20th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Silver-san
Beginning Trainer

How far can you go in this hack?
Old April 21st, 2012, 02:58 AM
Father Time
Beginning Trainer

All the way up to the 7th badge.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 06:13 PM
Lelend
Beginning Trainer

I'm really excited to try this game out but sadly i can't because i cant patch it to a fire red if you coul, PLEASE POST A FILE THAT HAS THE FIRE RED ROM PRE-PATCHED!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
Old April 23rd, 2012, 07:17 PM
Cabe

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelend View Post
I'm really excited to try this game out but sadly i can't because i cant patch it to a fire red if you coul, PLEASE POST A FILE THAT HAS THE FIRE RED ROM PRE-PATCHED!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
(warning! possible bad english ahead)

that's not possible since it's highly ilegal. You will have to find a way to patch your rom. What exact problem are you having? patching shouldn't be a problem since it's a really simple process... most of the times when a patch doesn't work all you have to do is try again with a different base rom. Try getting it from a new place.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 11:12 PM
rakireid
UlforceVeedramon Master

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to rakireid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
(warning! possible bad english ahead)

that's not possible since it's highly ilegal. You will have to find a way to patch your rom. What exact problem are you having? patching shouldn't be a problem since it's a really simple process... most of the times when a patch doesn't work all you have to do is try again with a different base rom. Try getting it from a new place.
Like Cabe says its pretty easy and takes no time at all just keep trying you will get it.
Old April 24th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Silver-san
Beginning Trainer

will it ever be finished so when can beat the pokemon league and become the champion?
I don't want to quote the intro post so. When you said you "merge in with them." did you mean you could join the team?"

Last edited by Silver-san; April 26th, 2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 26th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Catonian
A Sir

Nature: Quirky
Is there any place I could find a Sienna Pokedex? I'd just like to see what different pokemon are available and what evolves and what doesn't.

Can someone help me out?
Old April 27th, 2012, 10:39 AM
skatinislife446

this hack is alright. You just go from town to town doing the same thing and i have encountered problems.

-I cant fly anymore, everytime i try i get a blue screen and it has become quite annoying
-The house where your supposed to catch all the starters only a charmander appeared then it says 'no pokemon appeared'
-Im playing beta 3.1
Old April 27th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Joshawott
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Brave
Based on the comments I've read, I think people are treating this project far too harshly. Sure it may not add a ton of a new features, but look at how much work has been put into it. It's one of the few lengthy hacks out there that we have to play, and if I recall correctly, rijonAdventures got tons of praise and even that still played by the standard Pokémon formula, more or less. Keep up the amazing work, Manipulation!
Old April 27th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Wazuuup
Pokemon Master

Is there a bloody fix for blue screen when i fly yet or do i have to reset, cause this game is awesome for me but i don't feel like deleting my save files :'(
Old April 28th, 2012, 04:44 PM
lynndaquil
Octopus in training

Nature: Calm
is there any general idea when this will be released? the next few weeks, or months or what? I want to keep playing, but it hasn't been updated in so long..
Old April 30th, 2012, 10:04 AM
hashtag
king cook

I've been redoing the eighth gym because of a personal dislike for the puzzle. I was wondering if anyone had any cool ideas for a puzzle, I'm happy for it to be difficult to implement as I'm always up for a challenge. The gym doesn't have a type as it is lead by a NPC who's very important to Sienna's storyline.
The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Old April 30th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Father Time
Beginning Trainer

You should make it somewhat like Lenora's puzzle, but not for books. Make it a quiz-esque type but also make it so you have to FIND the quiz to get there, I guess.

Hmm, like, one quiz could be "I am dead, you can not pass." The only way to get past would be to give up a revive.

Idk, could be challenging. As for the layout, I cannot help you, as I have no idea what you had in mind, I know it doesn't have a type, but even the 8th gym in R/Y/B weren't just empty buildings. Hope I at least sparked an idea.
Old May 1st, 2012, 08:03 AM
Cyndafan
The Danish Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyndafan
will you make a file just for cellphone users pls
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:12 AM
lordjeri
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndafan123 View Post
will you make a file just for cellphone users pls
It works also normally just patch it correctly. I have been playing it on Gameboid on android and it works great.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links